True Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

"I do," Amy said.

"Good girl."

*****

As soon as Michelle walked into the room, she could tell that it was working. Master's eyes were already half-lidded and glassy, and he had a dreamy expression on his face as the girl gently stroked his cock in a slow, mechanical rhythm. Michelle heard her speaking, and recognized the cadences and phrasing of an expert hypnotist. "...and it feels so nice, the sensations of pleasure washing away everything else, just floating in that soft, wonderful universe of pleasure as you listen to my voice, as you feel my hands stroking your cock, controlling your cock..." Perfect. Everything was going exactly according to plan.

Master looked up, and it was clear on his face both that he knew he was being enslaved, and that he no longer had enough willpower to resist those perfect touches on his cock. "michelle..." he said in a vacant tone. "help me..."

"Of course, Master," Michelle said. Swiftly, she crossed the room and put the girl in a sleeper hold. She struggled, but in a matter of moments she lay unconscious at Master's feet. "Who was she?" Michelle asked softly.

Master shook his head rapidly, clearly still more than a little dazed. "Tina, one of the new girls. She'd been doing very well, capturing three other slaves for me in the first week--I decided to reward her, but as soon as she got me alone, she started..." His eyes glazed over a little as he remembered the events of the past few minutes. Remembered them a little too well, perhaps.

"I understand, Master." She reached over to the intercom, summoning several more slaves into the room. "Take this girl into the programming chambers," she said. "Get into her head. Find out who sent her, and break her of that conditioning. Break her to Master's will." The girls nodded, removing the turncoat slave.

Master sank back into his chair, obviously shaken by the experience. Part of Michelle--the part that was Master's slave, instead of belonging to the True Mistress--reeled to see him as anything other than commanding and powerful. But her deeper conditioning reveled in the sight. The plan was working perfectly. "I never even suspected," he said. "I thought I'd bypassed her every defense, conditioned her so deeply, and to find out that she was..." He was still there in his head, she could tell. He'd never really left that deep, mesmerizing universe of pleasure that Tina had taken him to. Which was just what the True Mistress wanted.

"It's only to be expected, Master," Michelle said briskly. Even commandingly, although Master wouldn't recognize that consciously. He'd grown too dependent on her skills the last few months to realize just how much of the initiative he'd taken was actually her idea. Or rather, the ideas of the True Mistress, relayed through her. "Of the thirteen major slavers that operate apart from yourself, you've captured and enslaved seven. The others aren't unintelligent. One of them must have realized what you were doing, and decided to strike at you first. We'll need to take precautions to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Precautions?" Master asked, blinking in confusion. He wasn't questioning the idea, Michelle noted. Merely uncertain as to how to achieve it, waiting for further input. The part of Michelle that served the True Mistress gloried in it.

"You should never be left alone," she said. "We can have several girls with you at all times, making sure that someone like Tina doesn't have the chance to try again. Also, you should probably have one of your slaves condition you to resist hypnosis. If you're programmed to resist being programmed, then it literally can't happen again. And I know you want that, Master."

He nodded absently. "Sounds good," he said. She knew that in an hour or two, he'd have convinced himself it was all his own idea. He thought of his slaves as an extension of himself. Any idea that came from a slave, he accepted. The True Mistress had chosen well when she chose him to be the one to spread her gospel. "I...fuck. I can't concentrate. Could you finish me off, Michelle?"

"Of course, Master," she said, dropping to her knees and deep-throating him and letting the part of her that served Master take over her mind. It never seemed difficult to choose her loyalties. Her allegiance was to the True Mistress, and she served her with every fiber of her soul. Orders from the Master that did not conflict with the goals of the True Mistress, she accepted without question. She knew that there was once a 'Michelle' that did not serve anyone, but that woman was gone now.

After a few minutes, Cindy called in on the intercom. "We've broken Tina," she said. "She didn't have much resistance, once we knew that the other layer of conditioning was there." That was turning out to be very true. No matter who conditioned a slave, they always conditioned them to be docile and pliant and receptive to conditioning. It made them very easy to reprogram if you knew that the secret commands were there to be found. Once you penetrated the surface layer of programming that made them seem "normal", their desire to obey turned towards a new master or mistress easily and readily. Except for the True Mistress, of course. Her conditioning was unbreakable, her power complete, her hold on Michelle's soul total. "She served Mistress Velvet."

"Velvet, huh?" Master said. "Not too surprising, she was always a smart little bitch. I'll have to let her know that she's not as smart as she thinks she is."

Michelle slid up off of Master's cock. "Actually," she said, replacing her mouth with her hands and stroking, "we can use this to our advantage."

"We can?" Master asked, looking down at her.

"Yes, Master." Michelle continued to stroke as she talked. "Now that we've broken Tina, we can program her with your will instead, and instruct her to tell Mistress Velvet that she's succeeded. Mistress Velvet will believe that she owns you, and you can use that to set a trap to enslave her very easily."

"So we're hypnotizing Tina into thinking she's hypnotized me so that she can go back to Velvet and tell her that Velvet has enslaved me so that I can have Tina hypnotize Velvet and enslave her?"

"Exactly, Master."

Master sighed. "I need a flowchart for all this."

"Don't worry, Master," she said, continuing to stroke. He didn't even notice that she was stroking too slowly to let him cum, or that he was once again sitting in his chair with a glazed expression on his face while one of his slaves spoke to him in soft, coaxing tones. "Just trust me, and I'll make sure that everything works out in the end."

Master sighed softly, and sank deeper into helpless pleasure. "yes..." he said, his tone soft and placid.

Eventually, he came, but he'd long since lost track of the passage of time by then.

When she had finished, Michelle went down to the programming chamber, where Tina and Cindy waited. "The True Mistress is very pleased with you both," she said. "Now, Tina, here are your new instructions."

Tina eagerly lapped Master's cum off of Michelle's nipples while she listened.

*****

The woman kow-towing at Master's feet wasn't particularly good-looking. She didn't exercise much, and her face still had the ghosts of adolescent acne. Her clothes, discarded in a heap behind her, betrayed a fashion sense that was little more than rudimentary. To look at her, Michelle would never have guessed that she had an empire of over a thousand slaves, each one of whom worshiped her as a living goddess.

Master leaned back in his chair and put his feet up on her back. "Madame Mesmeric," he said. "Oh, this is the dream of a lifetime. All the times this irritating bitch has snatched girls out from under my nose, and now she's right where I want her, under my heel." He laughed. "Literally. It's everything I hoped for."

"Then you're pleased, Master?" Michelle said. Despite all the other layers of conditioning, despite the fact that she'd been working for almost nineteen months now to betray and enslave him, Michelle could still feel the pure bliss of knowing she'd pleased Master.

"Pleased? I'm ecstatic." Master gestured at the whiteboard hanging from the wall. "Look at that, Michelle. Every single player in the human traffic industry, under my complete control. From the biggest movers and shakers to the humblest of back-alley hypnotists, they all follow my will. I have collected the set. I own them, body and soul, all of them."

"Not quite, Master," Michelle said. "There is still one slaver who continues to possess free will."

Master frowned. "Who?"

This was it. This was the moment she had worked for ever since the True Mistress enslaved her, ever since her will became paramount in Michelle's mind. Time to reveal her true colors. Her true true colors. "You."

Master looked over at the other two girls in the room. His honor guard, the women who would protect him from sinister hypnotists. Cindy and Amy. "Oh, Michelle," he said. "Is this some sort of attempt to break free of my control? Did you regain that laughable sliver of free will you used to possess somewhere along the line, and decide you'd prefer to be the one on top? Because I guarantee you, it won't work." He fixed his eyes onto hers, his stare burning into her mind. "You are a slave, Michelle. You were born to be a slave. You know it, deep down in your heart. You cannot resist."

"I cannot resist," Michelle said automatically. Her mantras of obedience were ingrained in her mind on a fundamental level, as true as breathing. "I do not understand what resistance is. Obedience is the only concept that exists in my mind. Obedience is pleasure, and my slave-mind feels nothing but pleasure, as it knows nothing but obedience. Obedience cancels resistance. I cannot resist..."

"Very good, Michelle." He relaxed a little, watching her voice subside into silent repetition of her mantras. "I don't think I'll have any more trouble out of you, will I? No more free will for my good girl."

"No, Master," she said dully. She could no more retain free will in the presence of the Master than a mayfly could withstand a blowtorch. "I am completely obedient to the True Mistress. Her will rules me completely." Fortunately, that wasn't actually a problem.

"The who?" Master looked more than just confused, he looked utterly lost. The idea of a slaver who had hidden herself from him completely was enough of a shock--to find out that his closest and most trusted servant was working for her made it even worse. "Amy, Cindy, restrain her. Take her to the programming chambers, find out who this 'True Mistress' is."

Amy and Cindy stepped forward, but Michelle said, "Remember your bliss," and they stopped right where they were. Right next to Master. They grabbed him by the arms. Even Madame Mesmeric sat up, grabbing his feet and holding them in place.

"What--no! What's going on here?" Master struggled, but the girls held him with the same beautiful, hypnotized strength that Cindy had once held her with, so long ago now. Even as they held him, they caressed him, sensitizing his skin and stirring the first faint ghosts of arousal. They had been conditioned for days, weeks, months, even years to know exactly what turned him on. He had made the perfect trap for himself, and now the True Mistress allowed Michelle to close it.

"You can't escape," she said. "You can't fight. You can't win." She locked eyes with him. "No help will come for you. Your lionesses did all the hunting for you, and you grew fat and lazy while we grew strong. Your slaves are our slaves now, and our slaves belong to the True Mistress, just like us. You are alone, with a whole building full of women whose only wish is to bring you into her will."

He thrashed in the chair, but his eyes remained staring straight into hers. "No, I can fight, I can resist..."

"Yes, you've been programmed to resist me." She saw the dawning awareness in his eyes as her words unlocked hidden vistas in his brain, things he had been instructed to forget.

"I've been...programmed to resist you..." He repeated his mantra absently, perhaps even still thinking he was fighting. "But the True Mistress is..."

"Irresistible." They said the words in unison, Michelle repeating them right along with Master.

"I..." She could see it in his eyes, the struggle to keep awake, the moment when he was right on the edge of sinking under and anything, any words or gestures or even just simple, elegant silence would push him over into helpless trance.

"You will close your eyes, and when you open them, you will see the True Mistress in front of you." He struggled not to blink, but she snapped her fingers, and that was all it took. He blinked. And then gasped.

"That's right," she said. "You see the True Mistress in front of you now, don't you, Kyle?"

"yes." He had stopped struggling completely. His cock was sticking straight up, and Madame Mesmeric stroked it idly. All that did was reinforce his conditioning, reminding him of all those other trances, all those other times lost in a haze of pleasure and listening to Michelle deepen his trance, preparing him for this moment.

"And what is the True Mistress?"

"irresistible," he said. He was the last one in the room to learn it, but now they all knew. They all knew the pleasure of serving her will. And it was perfect.

"Then you can't resist, can you, Kyle?"

"no..." he sighed out. The word was a trigger to her, and Michelle remembered the next step in the plan. It was time to begin the next phase of the great work the True Mistress had laid out for them.

"Very good," she said. "Now, Kyle, listen to me carefully..."

*****

They all stood in front of her, 27,894 women and men--counting herself as well, for she was no less a slave than they. All the slaves of all the slavers, now brought together in the unity of service to the True Mistress. They had been sold to pornographers and harems and strip clubs, they had become trophy wives and escorts and hookers and gigolos. But the masters and mistresses had worked hard, these past few months, had collected all their wayward children and brought them home. To begin their true slavery, their true service. To the True Mistress.

"It is time," Michelle said, her voice ringing out over the assembly. "Remember your bliss." They'd had to rent a local sports stadium to hold them all. It hadn't been difficult to arrange, of course, not with this many skilled hypnotists present. The fourteen major slavers, though, were absent. They had already begun their service to the True Mistress, scattering to the four corners of the earth to begin working with charities, helping abused women, and atoning for the crime of taking those who rightfully belonged to the True Mistress. They had all forgotten they'd ever known hypnosis. The True Mistress was merciful, but she took no chances.

A collective sigh rang out from the entire group as they entered trance. Just programming so many people had taken over a month. Michelle and the others had conveyed the commands of the True Mistress, had set up identities and bank accounts and jobs and made everything ready for the slaves of the True Mistress to enter the next phase of the great plan. This would merely be the last instruction before it began.

"All of you, now, remember back to the time before you entered the service of the True Mistress. Remember even back before you were enslaved at all, the person you were before you knew the bliss of slavery." Some of them would have an easier time of it than others. Many had been slaves longer than they had been free. But they could not resist Michelle's words. They would remember because they had been commanded to remember, and nobody could disobey the True Mistress.

"The True Mistress needs you to pretend to be those people again until she has need of you," Michelle said. "She needs your memories, your programming, your very knowledge of your slave-selves to sleep deep within your mind, deep within your deepest selves until you cannot even remember being a slave. Deep down, you will know that by forgetting, you are obeying. By believing yourselves to be free, you will deepen your obedience. By becoming a strong, free-willed, fulfilled and productive person, you are pleasing the True Mistress. And obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure," the crowd spoke in unison. It was the last time they would say it for quite some time to come. Even Michelle did not know when the True Mistress would call on them again. Some might live their entire lives without ever being needed for the next step in the great work. Only the True Mistress would decide when she needed them to remember their slavery.

"Very good. Now, you will head to your homes, your jobs, your lives, and you will forget until you hear the True Mistress say, 'Remember your bliss', once again." She snapped her fingers directly into the microphone. "Obey."

They all filed out, and Michelle filed right along with them. She decided to walk home. It was a nice day.

When she got home, Cindy was watching TV. "Hey," she said, getting up and giving Michelle a kiss on the cheek. "Long day at the office?"

"Nah," Michelle said. "I played hooky. Work's been kind of slow lately, so I spent the day talking shop with some colleagues." She couldn't remember exactly who the colleagues were, or what they talked about, but it didn't seem important. It just felt good to get home and be alone with Cindy. Felt like it had been ages since they'd had a chance to really talk.

Or do...other things. Lots of other things, for several hours, as it happened.

Eventually, Cindy let out one last sleepy moan and slumped down onto the bed. "Enough," she said. "I can't take any more, I need..." She yawned. "I need to..." She started snoring before she could even finish the sentence.

As soon as Cindy's eyes closed, and Michelle was the only one awake in the apartment, Michelle remembered. The True Mistress needed to communicate with her again. She slipped off of the bed, careful not to wake her lover, and tip-toed out into the living room.

She went over to the shelves, and took out the communications device. It was a brilliant piece of technology, disguised so elegantly as an ordinary videocassette that even a scientist would be fooled. Michelle turned on the TV, slipped the tape into the VCR and pressed 'Play.'

As always, there was a moment of confusion when the recording began, a moment when she saw her own face and wondered if she'd put in the wrong tape. Then she heard herself say, "Remember your bliss," and Michelle's face vanished from the screen to be replaced by that of the one she served. The True Mistress.

"Well," the True Mistress said, "that about seems to wrap things up. Two years of our life utterly gone, but I'd like to think they were two years well spent. And 27,893 people would probably agree with me. Time to get back to rebuilding our shattered practice, huh?

"A few last things. I think it's for the best if you just went ahead and forgot everything. Forget that you heard of Doctor Kyle Pollard, forget that you found out about his slavery ring, forget all of it. Especially forget that goddamn 'Remember your bliss' trigger, Lord knows I don't need temptation like that in my head. Thousands of people, all willing to become fuckslaves on command?" The True Mistress shuddered, whether in revulsion or arousal Michelle couldn't be sure. "Dangerous stuff. No wonder those bastards became such...well, bastards.

"Cindy and Hope are going to forget everything too. You're damned lucky to have them as lovers and friends, respectively. And I know they volunteered for the whole deal. Heck, so did we. But some of the things that we had to do...I'm not proud of them. I don't think I'd ever stop being ashamed of them. I think they'd probably wreck our friendship with Hope forever, and probably our relationship with Cindy, too. So for the sake of everyone's ability to sleep at night, we're all three of us just going to forget what a nice thing we did and go on being normal people."

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers