True Family Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt and Nephew find true love.
1.5k words
3.82
64.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so I hope you all really enjoy this juicy tale of forbidden love. I have changed all names of people in this story except the main female.

It was a beautiful day in California. The sun was out, the breeze. There was a scent of the ocean in the air which was only an hour away. I was sitting at home when I heard my parents tell me that I would be going to my aunt and uncles house for the next couple weeks to help them get ready for my cousin's eighteenth birthday party that was coming up in two months. Of course I was bummed out. The only thing I like about going there is seeing my wonderful Aunt Anne. My aunt is beautiful. She is my dad's sister She is about five-seven with long black hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. She has double D sized breasts that are perfect with no sag. Her brown eyes are so beautiful to look into the glimmer in the sunlight. She has a small tan to her skin and her long legs show it of pretty well. She is a mother of two beautiful girls named Sabrina and Haley. Even though I really didn't want to go I told my parents I would go to make them happy. The next morning I woke up and got packed for the next couple weeks. I made sure to pack everything from my clothes to my camera. I packed everything in my car and waved my parents goodbye. Eventually I made it to my uncles and aunts home on the ocean beach. The ocean breeze was so beautiful you can taste the ocean itself. My Uncle Dennis came out of the house to greet me.

"Hey James how have you been? Can I get you a smoke?" He asked

"Sure I'll take one. I got one left in my pack Uncle D." I say as I walked over and shook his hand.

As I lit the cigarette Anne pulled up in her Dodge Neon. I couldsee she just got off work since she was still wearing her Walmart uniform. Even in it you can see her beautiful breasts. I walked over to her and hugged her then offered her a drag off my cigarette.

"So how have you been? Are you ready to be put to work?" She said with a giggle as she took the drag.

Her lips looked so sexy around that stick.

"Yep. I'd love to help you with it. If there is anything you need let me know please." I say trying to make it look like I give a damn about working.

"Great. I'll hold you to that James. Now I have to get inside to shower, work was a pain." She said and I could tell by her voice that she wasn't kidding.

I watched her go into the house, mainly her legs, as I finished the cigarette. When I got into the house I saw nothing but furniture. I guess that they moved everything so we can work on the house. I walked into the hallway bathroom and my eyes went wide. I saw my beautiful aunt naked in the shower listening to her radio. She was looking down as she was washing her legs. I stood there for a minute until she realised she was being watched.

"James what are you doing?" She asked as she tried to cover her shaven cunt with her lufa and her breasts.

"I uhhh...I came in to put my toothbrush and razor in here. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here. Why are you in this bathroom?" I asked curiously.

"The hot water is out in my room. And hurry before Dennis sees you in here. He can get pretty jealous." She said

All I could do was nod and put my stuff in the cabinet above thesink and walk out, closing the door behind me. After what I saw I knew I had to have her. The only problem now was how? Later that night after everyone was getting settled in bed I started on my plan. I walked into my aunt and uncles bedroom and put myhand on Anne's shoulder trying to wake her up. She turned over and lookedme straight in the eyes.

"Is everything okay James? I thought you were going to bed." She asked slightly worried

"No not really, I need to talk to you. I have something on my mind that I cannot seem to get out." I said looking at her seriously

"Alright let's go talk in the living room then." She said getting up and walking towards the back living room.

Her body looked wonderful in her small night gown. It went down to mid thigh and you can almost see right through it. When we got to the living room I sat next to her on the couch and began to speak.

"Aunt Anne. When I saw you in the bathroom earlier I could not help but be amazed by your body." Before I could go on she slapped my face and glared at me.

"James. This is wrong. You should never think of your family in such a way. It's disgusting, disturbing and strange. I'm going back to bed." She said disgustedly

I knew she would try to retreat so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down onto the couch. I locked my eyes with her's and spoke calmly.

"Aunt Anne. Hear me out. I promise if you do not like what I have to say then you may leave and I'll never talk to you about such things again, but I won't let go until you promise to hear me out." I said looking into her eyes.

Promises is her biggest weak spot. She feels that she has to keep a promise or she'll be a bad person.

"Fine James I promise I'll hear you out but it wont make me feel any different." She said certain that I would not change her mind.

I had her now. I put on my best smile and started to speak.

"Anne. Incest is fine if you do it right. I love you more than I should love you. I don't just lust for you. You're one of the greatest people in the world. I honestly don't want just your body, I want your heart. I know Uncle Dennis is on your back all the time and doesn't trust you.I do trust you. I love you and all I want is for you to love me back. You're a wonderful person Anne.". I spoke with a lot of passion

When I was finished I saw Anne trying to hold back her tears. She wrapped her arms around me and held me.

"James if that is what you really mean then I was wrong. I thought you were just after my body but I see you are much deeper than that. Of course I'll be yours and will love you back, there is only one problem though." She said wiping a tear from her eye.

"What is that Anne?" I say as I run my fingers through her hair. Giving her my heart and soul.

"I can't just leave Dennis. You know he'll never believe this love story. He'll not only throw you out but will tell the whole family about what you said. If you can promise that we can keep it a secret I will be yours." She said I could tell she meant it with all her heart.

I was a little nervous about my uncle but I didn't show it. I simply nodded my head and kissed her deeply. Sliding my tongue into her mouth. She kissed back and allowed our tongues to dance in each other's mouths. She smirked and slid her hand towards my pants and started to undo them. My hands roaming her body as I parted from the kiss. A string of saliva connected our mouths together.She put her finger to my lips as she took out my nine inch cock, her hand gently wrapping around it as she started to pump it to life. My hand rested on her breast as I caressed it through the night gown she had on. Once my cock was brought to life she bent down and licked the tip of it.She was experienced. I could do nothing but move my hand to her head as I gently ran my fingers through her hair. When she got the hard meat slick she took it into her mouth. I heard a noise but Anne didn't stop. Every suck taking it deeper till it hit the back of her throat. Anne coughed and gagged at first but got used to it. I watched her brown eyes as her head bobbed up and down my prick.I was about to lose it. She moved faster upon it and I grabbed her hair now. She moaned as I pushed my prick down her throat and shot my cum into her mouth. It must of been too much because cum was leaking from her lips now as I pulled my cock out. She swallowed the remaining cum and licked her lips clean.

"A treat for my new lover." She said and kissed the head of my cock then my own lips.

I moved my hand down to her cunt lips but she swatted it away. "When we are alone you can touch."