True Life Story from a Sex Addict

Story Info
She taught him how to workout.
1.6k words
3.68
25k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am from a Southern California town; one of few natives in the world. And I discovered the benefits of weight training and as a result became a personal trainer. I had no idea the life I was about to have. They say never mix business with pleasure, but I can’t see why.

At 6’2”, 200 lbs., with black hair and blue eyes, I enjoyed playing dumb as to why all my clients were women. I’m over confident, but I know it was for my looks, and not my expertise that I was so busy.

I have to change names so no one knows it’s me fucking and telling, so here we go.

First there was Lauren. When she walked into my private gym I couldn’t figure out why she needed training. I didn’t see an inch of fat on her. She was small breasted, but that’s not that big a deal to me, she had everything else that counted. She was a petite blonde who barely came up to my chest, and it was all I could do to stay professional in our one-hour sessions.

Spotting her during many of the exercises required me being in close bodily contact with her. I was sure she would feel my hard-on one day as I stood behind her, holding her closely as I spotted her while she did squats on my Smithmachine.

After the first set, I locked the bar in place as Lauren walked over to the water cooler for a drink. I decided I need one too. There was an uncomfortable silence when all of a sudden Lauren smiled and looked right at my crotch and said, “Looks like you have a muscle twitching yourself.” And laughed. I laughed nervously, not sure what to think when all of a sudden she said, “Let me take care of that for you.”

Before I could say a word, she pulled down my workout shorts and pulled my dick out from my briefs. She took my breath away. She ran her small hand down the length of my shaft to the tip of my mushroom head and said, “Obviously you don’t do steroids.” Sounding pleased at the size of my cock.

She moved me toward the workout bench and sat me down. I adjusted the back so I could sit up in a slight incline position and waited to see where this was going.

Lauren went down to her knees and engulfed as much of my cock as she could. I nearly lost it just watching her try to fit the whole thing in her mouth. In between slurps and sucks she stammered out, “I’ve been wanting to do this so bad.” I just smiled and laid my head back against the bench, letting her have what she wanted. I ran my hands over her hair then grabbed on tight and began fucking her mouth as she started humming and darting that little tongue of hers all over my cock. I couldn’t take much more. I began to look around at my equipment and remembered my Velcro straps used for leg exercises on my cross pulley machine. I reluctantly pulled Lauren’s hot little mouth of my cock with a pop as she released it. I am into customer service, and I was going to give her exactly what she needed.

I laid her down on the bench, and decreased the incline to more of a flat position. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and nearly ripped Lauren’s off. I took four Velcro straps and moved the bench into the center of my cross pulley machine. It has four pulleys, 2 on top and 2 near the floor. I took the straps and tied them around her wrist and ankles. I put the resistance pin at 5 lbs. and pulled the 2 top pulleys and attached them to her wrists. I feasted on her breasts as she squirmed with delight, wrapping her legs around me and trying to hump me. I disengaged the bottom pulleys and tied her ankles so her legs were comfortable spread eagle, and she was helpless to stop me now.

Lauren was dying, trying to reach my cock with her pussy as I stood over her, watching her, letting her know I had total control of her. I ran my throbbing cock up and down her tanned, tight body as she continued to squirm. I tipped the bench backwards as I let my dick reach her lips. I held it in place as she darted her tongue out at it. She was reaching the edge when I put the bench back down, ran my hands from her tits and her nipples, down to her inner thighs as I got to my knees to touch her dripping pussy. I ran a thumb over her clit as she jumped, and then I knew I had to taste it. I slowly rubbed my face against her hot wet pussy as she tried desperately to hump my face. She was beginning to get very vocal, moaning and groaning, which only made me hotter. I began to circle her clit with my tongue and she began to howl. That was it. I picked her ass up off the bench and bury my tongue in her hole. She tasted so sweet, I could have stayed there for hours. I fucked her with my tongue as Lauren humped my face screaming and creaming and letting me drink from her. She came hard squirting me in the face with her juicy cunt. I wasn’t through with her yet. As she lie there in a euphoric daze I asked, “Are you on the pill?” She rolled her eyes around and her head and finally answered yes. I was glad. I didn’t really want to wear a fucking rubber.

I released her from the pulleys. She seemed too spent to fight me now. I climbed up on top of her and began kissing her hard, deep and passionately. In between kisses she said, “I want you so bad.” I stopped kissing her and smile, “At your service.”

Without another word I slid inside her velvety smooth cunt and it gripped me like a handshake. She was so tight. It took everything I had not to pound away at her. I took it slow and waited for her to really get into it. And then, she began to moan. That’s what gets me hot, hearing a woman purring and moaning in my ear as I stuffed her full of me. At this point I was thanking God I didn’t have another client for 2 hours. I wanted to savor her, like a fine wine or a good cigar. I wanted to be in her as long as I could take it.

I was going to lose it soon, so I had change position to give myself a break and prolong this wonderful opportunity to fuck one of my most beautiful clients. Who knows if I’d get this chance again.

I flipped Lauren over onto her stomach. I began to kiss the back of her neck and she smelled so good. I buried my face in her hair and just breathed in deeply, all the while I’d let my hard cock rub up and down her ass and between her legs to her pussy. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” Lauren began to beg. I didn’t need the encouragement, but I liked hearing her beg. So I made her beg me more. I put my lips to her ears, I nibbled her lobes, darted my tongue in and out of her ear and breathed out into one, “Do you really want me?” “Yes!” She cried out. “I don’t think you really want me that bad.” “Please,” she begged, “Fuck me. I need it.” I kept rubbing my cock between her legs feeling her juices flow freely over it. I felt ready to explode, but I still kept making her beg until she lifted her ass up against me and scream, “Fuck me!" Fuck me!”

I grabbed a hold of that hard ass, and lightly spanked her. “You’re such a bad girl.” “Yes I am.” Lauren cried, "I need your cock. Fuck me hard.” I ran my hands around to her flat hard stomach and up to her breast and took my time. Then, without warning, I buried my cock deep inside her. I couldn’t take it anymore myself. I began to pound away, slapping her ass with my balls. Lauren was screaming so loud I was afraid one of my neighbors in the building might come check to make sure everything was ok. I didn’t care. Was the door locked? I didn’t care. I needed it now as badly as she did.

Lauren continued to scream “Fuck me, oh God fuck me!” I draped myself over her entire body, holding her tightly so she couldn’t bounce so freely from my assault. I continued to bite and nibble her ears hoarsely talking dirty to her, as this seemed to increase the intensity of her screams and her volume.

That was all I could stand. I reared back, pounding her ass with all my might as sweat poured down my face and huge chest and dripped on to the small of her back. I began to see stars, I could feel her pussy beginning to contract as Lauren began yelling, “Oh God, yeah, I’m coming. Don’t stop.” I felt an explosion in my balls as I screamed out and came hard, pumping spurt after spurt deep inside her.

We were spent as I collapsed on top of her, panting.

After we cleaned up and got dressed. She paid me my usual fee and left. She still “worksout” with me. As do several of my other clients. And afterwards, they all pay me. Is this a great country or what?