True Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to run her hands all over my body licking up and down my torso. It was thrilling to have this beautiful woman teasing me higher and higher to a state of complete desire while at her mercy. Part of me couldn't wait for my arms to be free to hold and caress her, while another part wanted her to keep me tied up like this forever. After what seem like an eternity she finally touched my cock through my pants and began rubbing it.

Thankfully she didn't tease me like this for too long before starting to loosen my belt. I wanted to last until she had me out of my pants at least and she had me real close already. With my belt undone now, she had unbuttoned my pants and lowered my zipper. I lifted my hips to help her and she grabbed both my pants and boxers on either side, pulling them down and off. My cock sprang up as she freed it from my pants and I could feel it throbbing in anticipation of what was to come next.

My penis is just under 7" long when hard and a little thicker than average I guess. I might not have made it as a porn star but so far none of the women I'd been with have raised a complaint. I watched her staring at it as if contemplating what to do next. She looked into my eyes and licked her lips seductively as she reached out for it. Clasping my shaft in her hand she slid my foreskin back before finding a rhythm with long, steady strokes. I could feel a drop of pre cum seeping out the tip and when she noticed it she kissed me before making her way down my body. She stopped when her head was just below my cock and looked into my eyes with pure lust before extending her tongue to carefully collect her prize.

"Tell me when you're getting close if you want this to last," she said. Then she took the head into her mouth and began licking around it in a circular motion. With one hand she continued to stroke my shaft as the other cupped my balls. After stimulating the head like this for a while she would let it pop out and lick from the base of the shaft to the top a few times before taking the head inside her mouth again. The whole time was grinding her crotch against my lower leg in a constant motion.

She went through this routine three times before I could feel the telltale tingling sensation. I wanted release so bad but she had asked me warn her and I needed to see where this experience would lead so I whispered, "Stop."

Abruptly she stopped letting the head slip out of her mouth. She went back giving me a hand job with long slow strokes, massaging me with her saliva that slid down from the head. "Just let me know when your ready for more," she said as we both watched her hand travel up and down, up and down.

After five minutes or so of this slow stroking I felt ready for more. This time she added an up and down motion, mixing it with the swirling tongue. She would take about half the shaft into her mouth while massaging my balls with her off hand at the same time. I neared climax much sooner this round and managed to say, "OK" before it was too late. Valerie was breathing heavily after this last stint and scooted up next to me, before she went back to gently playing with me.

Leaning in to kiss me our tongues met again. She'd just been sucking on my prick but I didn't mind at all. At this point, I couldn't get enough of her. I started to speak wanting to tell her how wonderful she was, but she stopped me with a hand over my mouth and said, "Say when." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hand job for a few more minutes before I let her know I was ready again.

My mind was racing at this point in anticipation of what she would do next. She continued her earlier routine on my cock, but added something new. This time instead of just cupping and massaging my balls she would break off from the shaft and lick them. Eventually she began to suck on them as well, taking one into her mouth at a time. I closed my eyes again and leaned back into her pillow. I was doing my best to hold back my orgasm but the tingling has started again and I knew I'd need to warn her again soon.

With my eyes shut and all my concentration focused on preventing my balls from boiling over, I felt something that made me shout, "STOP!" and rise off the bed in reflex. Her wet finger had started to rub my ass in a soft circular motion. It's not that I didn't like it. Everything she was doing felt amazing but it was all I could do not to cum on the spot when she touched me like that.

She slid up and kissed me again saying, "Sorry I didn't mea..."

I cut her off saying; "No it's not that, I was going to cum if you didn't stop is all."

I was breathing just as hard as she was now. Looking down I could see that she was rubbing herself through her shorts with her other hand and could tell she was getting turned on from pleasing me. I honestly didn't know how much more I could take and though that if she had any more tricks up her sleeve I probably wouldn't be able to stop her in time again. When I was good and ready this time I signaled for her to continue.

She went back to using the first technique she had started with. After preparing myself for something new and spectacular it was a little bit of a let down, but she soon fell into a satisfying routine. I realized I must be a fool for trying to find fault with what she was doing. She teased my cock slowly and carefully built me towards climax again. I began bucking my hips a little to get her to take it deeper again like she had before and she responded to the request. She broke off to treat my balls again before looking up and asking, "Are you close?"

I couldn't even speak at that point, so I gave her a tiny nod. With that she engulfed my cock in her mouth taking almost the entire length at once. She began to plunge up and down wildly while jacking my shaft hard in a firm grip. When her finger found my ass again that was it. I finally found the release I'd been anticipating with a loud moan. My entire body seemed to be tensing with my balls, testing the limits of her restraints, as I pumped my load into her eager mouth. She was trying to swallow it down, but I had never cum with such force and volume in my life. It began to leak from the corners of her mouth and down my shaft. Even after there was no more cum to expel, my cock continued to spasm wanting to give her more. I was shaking and felt lightheaded. I was worried that I might even pass out before returning the favor, but the feeling soon passed and I relaxed as she tenderly cleaned me up with her mouth.

She slid up next to me on her side again and put her head next to mine on the pillow. I turned and stared into her eyes as we both tried to catch our breath. Finally I spoke but all I could offer was "Wow."

Laughing she asked, "So you liked it then?" while trailing her fingers lightly over my chest.

"Untie me," I pleaded, "It's time I returned the favor."

She released my hands and then rolled off of me onto her back. I was on top of her in an instant and began kissing her again while playing with her nipples. After making out with her for a few minutes I began kissing down her body, stopping at her breasts. I could feel her body respond as I licked and sucked them again. Eventually I forced myself to stop and continued my downward journey.

When I reached her waistband I started licking her stomach just above the button of her shorts before undoing it and lowering the zipper. I slid her shorts off leaving her tiny lace panties for now. I reach out to touch her and was not surprised to discover that she was damp to my touch. I rubbed her mound beneath the fabric and kissed her lower lips through it as well. She'd taken two handfuls of my hair now and was trying to force my face into her. I took hold of her panties on either side and began lowering them trailing in their wake with my tongue.

I paused a moment for my first look at her pussy and took in the incredible view. Her pubic hair was shaved into a small neat triangle just above her lips. She was soaking wet with her juices. I took a moment to savor her aroma and enjoyed a quick taste before taking her panties down and off. I knelt below her raising her legs in the air and began showering them with kisses and quick little licks before starting my slow descent.

I could smell her excitement as I made my way down the inside of her legs, shifting from one to the other and back again. Once I got to her mid thigh I could taste the sweet nectar that has ran down her legs. When I finally reached the middle I spread her legs wide with her knees raised and feet flat on the bed. I touched her near the top of her lips and earned a quick gasp from her as I rubbed her clit for the first time. With thumb and forefinger I spread her lips and began tasting her in earnest with my tongue and lips, while my other hand searched blindly for her breasts. When I found a nipple I began tweaking it firmly as her hand grasped mine to hold it in place.

I continue to lick and suck her snatch making obscene slurping sounds as I did my best to provide her with the same level of pleasure she had treated me to earlier. She was moaning softly at first but her tempo and volume rose as I attempted to bring her over the edge. I broke off my embrace to say, "Let me know what's working for you."

She responded by grabbing my head with both hands and pushing me back in saying, "You're doing great, don't stop."

Returning to my licking and sucking, I decided it was time to add to the experience for her. Starting with a single finger I began to probe her depths causing her moan louder still. I built up the speed of my fingering and continued using my mouth to toy with her clit. Seeking a better angle for my assault, I lifted her legs placing her lower thighs on my shoulders and letting her calves rest on my back. This lifted her pussy from the bed placing it directly in front of my face.

I dove back in with an extra finger now and in short time I had slipped in a third, pumping her furiously with my hand. Her eyes were closed and her head was swaying from side to side. Her entire body seemed to be pulsing with delight when I stopped for a moment and slipped our from beneath her legs.

I continued to rub her as I rose to my knees. She opened her eyes to glance down and see what I was planning. I held my hardened prick in one hand and leaned in to begin sliding up and down between the outer lips of her moist slit. She reached down to rub herself as I wet my shaft in her juices. She seemed to sense I was waiting for the go ahead when she looked up and said, "Fuck me Brent. Please fuck me, I want it so bad."

Slipping the head of my dick between her inviting lips, I shifted a little to get a better angle. Inching forward I eased into her. The hot, wet grip of her pussy felt wonderful. She was very wet at this point, but I still took my time and entered her carefully. Starting with short thrusts I began to penetrate her and before long I was fully inserted.

I knew she had been close to an orgasm before I stopped licking her and now as our momentum built I was intent on getting her off. Having cum once already myself I was hoping I could last until she had her turn. Every so often I'd pull out to run my head through her lips and slap against her clit a few times before going back in for more. I'd also lean in to kiss her whenever I slowed the tempo to catch a quick breather.

After fifteen minutes of this we were both sweating and short of breath. Her face was flushed and she encouraged me saying, "Yes right there" or "Harder" as we both continued to enjoy ourselves. Her hand strayed back to the top of her pussy and she starting rubbing her clit again, but much faster now. In response I increased the pace of our fucking and the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room. Her breath was coming in short gasps now and I knew she was ready to go any time now.

I grabbed her by the ankles and forced her knees back to her chest. She helped by locking her arms behind her legs to hold them steady. With the added leverage this position afforded me, I was able to pound into her harder still. After a few minutes of this she let out a sharp squeal and spasmed uncontrollably. Juices were flowing from her and dripping down to her ass. I slowed my movement as she took deep breaths while moaning in pleasure.

When she released her legs to let them fall back to the bed I held her tightly in my arms while rolling over, lifting her on top of me. She was still shaking a little. I held her tenderly in my arms rubbing her back and kissing her forehead. Her breathing slowed and evened as I reflected on our night together and pondered what would come next. "Valerie?" I whispered, but she was already sound asleep so I pulled the blankets over us. Once my grin finally faded, sleep took me as well.

***

The sound of our front door opening brought me back to the present. I could hear her dropping her keys on the table and taking off her shoes. She came to the living room with a pint of ice cream and two spoons taking the seat next to me.

It was ten years later and my heart still fluttered every time I saw her smile. We'd been married for almost nine years now and I loved her with all my heart.

"The kids were excited about getting to sleep over at Jen's tonight," she said as we started feeding each other ice cream. "But not nearly as excited as I am to relive of our first night together again."

"I can remember thinking you were special from the beginning. I know now that it was love at first sight. I've spent ten wonderful years as the luckiest man in the world Val," I responded, the words coming naturally.

At that moment the pint of ice cream was forgotten as we embraced and hurried to our bedroom. From our first night together I've never had to feed her a line to get her into bed. The truth works every time.

12