True Love

Story Info
The woman of his dreams was his sister.
2.8k words
4.47
95.8k
32
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexmate
sexmate
12 Followers

Finally! This college semester was coming to an end; I would be graduating. My name is Jeff. I am a 22 year-old man. At 6’, 230 lbs, much to my dads chagrin, I am the biggest male in my family--ever. I am handsome in a rugged, outdoorsy way; but I do not give my looks much thought.

I was excited that school was finally over and I would begin another phase in my life. I would be staying with my older sister, Sherri. I say older, but she is only two years older than I. She is a very petite 5’2”, blue eyes with sandy brown hair with some blonde streaks.

My sister is good looking with a smile that would brighten anyone’s day. She invited me to come out where she was living because of the excellent job market. She had found a job in her field almost immediately out of college. Our parents objected; mainly because they would then have two kids living about 800 miles away. I knew I would miss them, but had gotten used to being away from them at college for four years.

My drive to Sherri’s place was uneventful. As I was checking addresses, I found her apartment building. I left my belongings in the car and went up to her door and rang the bell. I found myself filled with great anticipation as I waited for my sister to answer. My mind was racing through memories of us when we were kids. I hadn’t seen her since Christmas.

Just then the door flew open and she leapt into my arms in an instant, calling out my name and showering kisses all over the side of my face. Here I was, standing there with a smile from ear to ear with my beautiful sister’s butt in my hands and her 36C breasts pressed into my chest. (I must admit I felt a stir in my groin). She jumps down and I take in her beauty. She obviously had been cleaning. She was wearing a pair of cut-off sweat pants that were so tight they left little to the imagination, with her teardrop butt proudly on display. Her top was a tee shirt tied in the front with no bra. Her nipples were as stiff as rock candy. Sherri grabbed my hand and led me into her apartment. We talked for hours, catching up on each other’s lives. As we talked, my eyes worked her over. My god! She was beautiful! Her skin was perfect and had a richly toned bronze to it. She was obviously going to a tanning salon. Her breasts were as firm as overfilled water balloons; they bounced nicely when she laughed. I was starring into her blue eyes when I realized she was repeating my name. She was saying it over and over:

“Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!” she called.

“Oh shit,” I thought, “I am totally busted.” When I finally acknowledged her she was smiling at me; she then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes; time stood still. My heart was beating out of my chest. When I opened my eyes, the kiss was over; she was starring at me with a quizzical look. What she didn’t see, was the bulge in my shorts that was very obvious to anyone that was looking! I thought to myself, “Why is this happening to me? She is my sister! But god she was hot! And I realized that I had missed her terribly. Sherri broke the silence, saying,

Sherri broke the silence, saying, “I think we better get your things in out the car before it gets too late.”

Still, she had a confused look on her face. I told her that it sounded like a good idea.

We settled in and I fell fast asleep. The next day we headed off so I could submit my resume around town. Later, after lunch at her apartment I asked my sister when she had to go to work. She said she didn’t. I looked at her puzzled. Sherri explained that she had taken the week off to be with me and to help me job-hunt. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

She smiled and said, “ I love you Bro.” then leaned over and kissed me on the lips again. She looked at me and laughed. “Forget what it’s like to be kissed by a girl?”

I must admit it has been about 4 years since my senior prom. I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She looked at me like I just slapped her. Tears welling up in her eyes, I obviously hit a raw nerve. I took her by the hand, stroking it to soothe what ever it was that had upset her.

Sherri took a few minutes to compose herself, then looked at me and said, “All the guy’s I have met are after one thing--a piece of ass!”

I felt guilty. I told her I was sorry she had not found love. Inside, however, I felt pissed and wanted to go out and kick every guy’s ass she ever met. “How dare they! Insensitive bastards!” I thought to myself. I knew how sensitive and caring my sister was and it tore me up inside to think of the guys trying to use her like that. She looked at me with that serious look she has.

And what she said next blew me away. “I can’t find anyone like you! You and I are so much alike. Sensitive, caring, funny.”

I was tingling inside; I couldn’t find my voice. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips again. I was lost. My thoughts were racing around. “Oh my god!” I thought to myself, suddenly realizing that my sister was in love with me! My thoughts continue to swirl. “Why do I feel like this around her? She is my sister for god’s sake!” Then she kisses me again, I return her tentative kiss this time. I had butterflies in my stomach, my head was spinning, I am totally consumed by her. I then realize that I am in love with her too! I reach up and cup her left breast in my hand. She lets out a slight moan. Our kiss has now become a deep passionate one with our tongues sliding over each other. When our lips parted, our eyes opened. I see tears rolling down her cheeks like a dripping faucet. I ask her what’s wrong?

She smiles and says, “I knew it!” I look into her eyes, my hand still on her breast, my cock now rock hard, hurting to be adjusted. But I am frozen in place trying to collect my thoughts. Sherri’s mouth moves, I cannot fathom what I hear. She repeats it

“I love you Jeff.”

My stomach is turning inside out. Still, starring into her eyes. I manage to croak out with a crackling voice, “I love you to sis.” Tears are rolling now not just from her but from me as well. Suddenly, we are passionately kissing, smearing our tears over each other’s faces. Tears are in our mouths, hair, nose; our faces are wet, as if we have run in from a rainstorm.

We gather ourselves; Sherri stands up taking me by the hand. I start to say something; she puts her index finger against my lips and leads me to her bedroom. My sister turns and kisses me again and I return it with a passion I had not known before now.

She whispers, “Help me get undressed.”

I take her shirt, unbuttoning it from bottom to top, sliding off her smooth shoulders. I unsnap her bra, letting the most luscious set of boobs free I have ever seen. The areolas are big with those rock candy nipples, I can hardly contain myself. The treats in front of me begged me lick them like an ice cream cone on a hot day.

I start to unbutton her shorts, but she stops me.

She whispers, “My turn.” She slowly unbuttons my shirt and I tilt my arms and let it fall to the floor. She embraces me pushing her tits into my chest; kissing the top of my chest down to my left nipple, running her tongue over it.

Oh my god I feel like I am going to pass out. Sherri whispers “your turn.” I finish unbuttoning her shorts lifting her legs to let me slide them off. I then stand on my knees, put my thumbs in her g-string and slowly pull them down. I can smell her scent, it is intoxicating! My head is spinning, I feel like I am going to pass out again. I fall forward from the uneasiness with my nose burying itself in her pudenda. The smell is like that of expensive perfume. She is shaved except for a tusp of hair above her clit. I feel like I am going to cum any minute.

My sister then puts her hands on my shoulders to steady me and push me away. She whispers, “my turn,” I stand up on shaky legs as she unbuttons, then unzips my pants, lifting my legs so she can get them off. The bulge in my briefs is now very apparent. She runs her hand up and down my fabric-covered shaft. I was about to cum. Sherri stops. My knees weak, she grasps the waistband and slowly lowers them to the floor. She’s on her knees. I could feel her breath on my 7 ½” of steel. Sherri lowers her mouth over my throbbing manhood with her hand twisting around its base. Sherri’s tongue was licking around the swelled, purple head of my cock. Then she lowers her mouth down its shaft, repeating the steps over and over. My knees are weak and I am about to collapse, my mind is having trouble keeping them from buckling. Sherri’s left hand squeezed my balls, I let out one continuous moan “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..mmmm” I can’t stop it, I am cumming!

I cannot even talk to tell my sister that I am cumming. All I can do is moan. My semen is bursting into her mouth with force. I just moan while she is pumping my shaft, her lips never leaving the head of my cock. Spurt after spurt I shoot into her mouth. This orgasm is like none I have ever had. I collapse to my knees. I can no longer control my legs. Sherri wraps her arms around me waiting for my breathing to return to some normalcy. Sherri then kisses me pushing her tongue in my mouth. I can taste my cum. It’s too much, I pass out.

I open my eyes a minute later, I am on the bed she is stroking my face calling my name. I regain my thoughts, all I can mutter is “I love you.”

She whispers back “I know.”

Sherri tells me she had an orgasm too when I came in her mouth. She told me that had never happened before. She asks if I ever passed out during sex before.

“No. I mean I never” My voice trailing off into silence.

Sherri asks, “Never had sex? Not even with Joan?” (My old high school sweetheart) I shake my head no. She says, “you’re a virgin?” I nod yes.

She holds me tight, pressing her fantastic tits into my chest again and gives me a wonderful full kiss.

Sherri whispers I never would have guessed. You are so handsome. I thought the college girls would be all over you.

My voice raspy, I say “None were my type.”

“So you never have any opportunities to have sex?”

“No. I didn’t feel the desire until now.” She looks into my eyes; they were telling her everything for which I couldn’t find the words..

I slowly prop myself up on my hands and I whisper “my turn”. I kissed her on the lips. I work my way down leaving a saliva trail running down her chin and down to each breast, with me kneading and sucking them, she was softly sighing now. I continued my kissing and licking down to the inside of my sister’s thighs. Her breathing was a little ragged now. I pulled her legs apart licking her like a dog lapping water. I circled her pink wet hole that was releasing a divine aroma, stabbing her with my tongue. My sister is shifting around some now saying,

“Yes, yes, yes!”

I am licking profusely now, dragging my tongue over her clit repeatedly. I finally reach up and slide two fingers into her wetness, she moans louder now and her breathing is totally ragged now as I run my fingers in and out of her at a blistering pace, with my tongue dancing on her engorged clit over and over. Sherri’s legs are tightening around my head pinning my ears against her thighs. I can feel her pulse beating rapidly. The faster I go, the faster her pulse gets.

She lets go screaming, “Cumming.! Cumming! Oh shit! Arghhhh!”. I lap at her clit till her breathing was like she just run the 40 yard dash. “Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, stop, stop, stop, stop.” I stop. “Oh my god!” She whispered, breathing heavily.

I crawl up to her with her juices dripping of my chin. My goatee beard is just sopping wet, I kiss her like it’s the last time I’ll ever see her. Our tongues dance together like a practiced dance routine. We lay there starring into each other’s eyes, not saying a word. We are already talking with our eyes. Sentences being said without a word passing our lips.

My sister rolls me over. Straddling me, she reaches down and puts her hand around my cock putting it at the entrance of her vagina. She lowers herself down gently. My eyes roll to the back of my head. I think this is surely heaven on earth. Sherri’s tits are bouncing in front of my face, I reach up and put my hands on each one, smashing, kneading them pulling on her nipples. She is moaning now. I can’t believe the pleasure she is giving me. I tingle from the tip of my cock to the ends of my fingers and toes.

“Ohhhhhhh Sherrrrrrrrrri!” I growl. My dick feels like a baseball bat inside her.

Sherri moans, “I’m so full!” She pumps her pussy up and down on my cock. The sheer pleasure is overwhelming.

I feel her pussy contracting around my cock it is just too much! She is orgasming. She emits a loud animalistic moan, “mmmmmmmm. Jeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffff.” I can feel my balls tighten.

I croak, “Cummmmmmmmmng.” She picks up the pace. I can hold out no longer, I cum, “RRRRAAAAAAA.” I bellow as I let loose the floodgates of my seed.

She contracts again, I feel like my whole being is being released inside my sister as I cum spurt after spurt. I feel it bubbling out around the shaft of my cock as I continue to shoot my sperm deep inside her. Suddenly, she is like a dead weight on top of me. I am actually seeing stars from the force of my orgasm. I would have never believed that sex could be like this. My sister fainted as she was having her last orgasm I also momentarily lost touch as I pumped my last shots into her.

My sister finally came around as she lay on top of me. Looking into each other’s souls she weakly whispers “I love you” I finish saying it with her in unison. We fall asleep in each other’s arms. She on top of me, with me slowly softening inside her. I can feel my cum and her juices dripping on my balls as I drift off into the most contented sleep I have ever had.

As morning came she was still on top of me looking at me as I slept. As I cleared my head and focused my eyes. I hear her say the lovely words again.

“I love you.” I repeated them with a kiss. She whispers, “I never knew it could be like this,”

I said “Me either.”

That was five years ago. We now live as man and wife. We have a little boy from that first night of love. His name is Chance. He is beautiful in every way. We are expecting our second child in six months. I love to watch my sister grow rounded with my baby; it makes her sexier than ever. Our love for each other has never been stronger. We make love constantly. We repeat our first encounter every anniversary, and it never gets old.

Our parents have finally accepted our relationship. But only after Sherri gave them an ultimatum: “Accept us or leave our lives forever.” They finally understand our love cannot be broken.

The End

sexmate
sexmate
12 Followers