True Love

Story Info
A massage in a Palm Springs resort.
7.6k words
4.16
54.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terri74
terri74
4 Followers

My name is Terri. My husband Matt and I have been married for 12 years. We are lucky enough to have two wonderful kids and satisfying, if demanding, jobs.

A few months ago, Matt was invited to give a presentation at a professional conference in Palm Springs, California. He works as a software developer, so the opportunity to speak to an audience of experts in his field was a big opportunity for him and we felt that it could be a real boost for his career.

He asked me to go with him on the trip. With both our jobs and family commitments, we haven't had a real vacation in five years -- not the two of us together alone, anyway. The conference was to be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and we planned to stay Thursday and Friday to sightsee and relax and then fly home on Saturday. Even though he would be busy at the conference and with preparing his presentation, he said, there would be plenty for me to do while he was busy, and then we'd have Wednesday night and all day Thursday and Friday to ourselves. The kids could stay with my sister.

It sounded ideal. We flew to Los Angeles on Sunday and then drove to Palm Springs. As we left the city, I was enchanted by the desert and the mountains. The highest mountains were white with snow, while it was warm and sunny in the valley.

We checked into an elegant resort hotel on a hillside overlooking Palm Springs. There were lots of activities: I spent the first day horseback riding and the second shopping. Tuesday night Matt mentioned that there was a spa at the resort and suggested I sign up for a massage. I decided to do so.

Late Wednesday morning I arrived at the spa for my appointment. I waited briefly in the waiting room and then looked up as I heard my name called. The receptionist introduced me to Hank, the masseur.

As Hank led me to the massage room I couldn't help but noticing that he was a "hunk". Tall, muscular but not too much, and not an ounce of fat on his body. He was probably in his early 20's but carried himself with an assurance that made him seem older. His skin was lightly bronzed and his hair was crew cut blonde. He wore loose sweat pants and a cutoff T-shirt that did little to conceal his strong arm muscles.

Not that I was paying much attention. I'm not one to look at men other than my husband. I have been faithful to Matt since we began dating, and I'm sure he has been faithful to me. We have built a strong marriage on mutual trust, care and love, and I would be the last person to jeopardize this. Still, watching Hank walking in front of me, something within me stirred slightly.

Hank said he would leave the room while I undressed for my massage. I asked him what it was customary to wear. He said that most clients either wore bathing suits or bras and panties. "A few", he said, "prefer to go topless, because that gives me access to their entire back, but it's really up to you and depends on what you feel comfortable with." After that he left the room.

Since I had not brought a bathing suit, I stripped down to my bra and panties. I should describe myself. As I said, I'm 35 years old. I had a great body at 22 when I met Matt, but I've put on a few pounds. I'm still proud of my body, especially my large, high breasts, and Matt has never had any complaints.

Our sex life together has always been good. We don't make love as much these days as we used to when we were first married, but it's hard with children and careers to find the energy. But when we do have sex, it's usually wonderful, although not as intense as when we were first together and discovering each other and what we liked. But we know each other well (or so I thought) and are very good at giving each other pleasure.

Hank returned to the room. He had me lie face down on the table. He began rubbing oil into my back and then massaging it. We talked a little. I discovered that this was a part time job for him. He was a student at the local community college majoring in Computer Science. I told him he should meet my husband and that they would have lots to discuss.

After a while Hank suggested that it would be easier and less messy if I removed my bra strap. I agreed and reached around to do it. He said "relax. I'll do it," and undid it himself, letting the bra straps lie on the table. The massage continued. It was wonderful lying there with the sensuous pressure of his hands on my back. One or two times I might even have dozed off -- I was that relaxed.

Later Hank suggested that I roll over and he would massage my front. I carefully rolled over holding my loose bra on with my hands as I did so. I was now lying on my back with my bra loosely over my breasts. Hank began massaging my shoulders and sides, working around my bra. It continued to feel so good.

After a few minutes Hank said: "Some women like me to massage their breasts. I won't do it unless you feel comfortable with it. Remember, I'm a professional, and it's just a massage." Not having had many massages, I was somewhat surprised. I thought for a moment that I probably shouldn't, but everything else he had done was so pleasurable, I thought I should allow him to continue.

"OK" I said. His hands continued the massage, working down from my shoulders along my sides and up, rubbing and caressing the sides of my breasts. Then he went back to the shoulders and down my front until he was massaging just the tops of my breasts. He still had not gone beyond the bra, which was still lying, loosely on my breasts. He continued in that manner for a while, first the sides, then the tops. Finally, he moved his hands over the bra and began softly massaging my breasts all over. I began to moan with pleasure.

Something was happening. I was beginning to experience a sexual arousal that I had not had for a man other than my husband since I met him. I could feel my vagina becoming lubricated and wet and my nipples were hardening under his touch. I don't know what got into me, but I reached up and slowly pulled my bra off. Now I was lying topless and Hank, this stranger, was massaging my bare breasts. He ran his fingers around the aureole and across the top of the nipple, first of one breast then the other. Oh God, I thought. This feels so good.

Then he leaned over the table and took my left nipple into his mouth. I began to squirm on the table. I spread my legs, I'm sure my wetness down there was visible.

I pulled his head up and kissed him roughly on the lips. His hands kept working on my breasts. His tongue went into my mouth. I reached out and grabbed his waist and began to pull him toward me. I then ran my hand down the front of his sweat pants. I could feel his erection through the pants.

Suddenly, I realized what I was doing. I was about to make love to this stranger. What about Matt? I couldn't be doing this.

I pulled my head away. "I'm sorry," I said. "This is wonderful, but I can't continue. I'm a married woman."

"I understand," he said. "Anyway, our hour is almost up."

I put my bra back on and got dressed. We talked a little more. The tension was very thick in that room. A part of me felt embarrassed and wanted to leave. A part of me was attracted to Hank and wanted to stay. Finally I said "Hank, I really enjoyed the massage. I'm sorry that I let things get a little out of hand. Is it possible that we could do another massage tomorrow -- just a massage?"

He grinned. "Sure," he said. "The only problem is that I'm not scheduled to work for the next two days." My heart dropped. I found myself really wanting to see him again. "I could come to your room tomorrow night," he said, "if that's OK with you and your husband. After all it's just a massage."

So we agreed that he would come to my room at 7:30 Thursday night.

That afternoon my moods went from one extreme to the other. Sometimes I would think of Hank, of his taut young body and how I had felt kissing him and being caressed by him. Sometimes I would feel completely guilty. I'm a good wife and mother, I thought, I shouldn't be having these feelings. Worst I felt guilty about how close I had come to being unfaithful -- to hurting Matt. He trusts me and loves me so much, I thought, and this is how I repay him.

At six Matt returned from the conference. His presentation had gone extremely well and he had spent several hours talking with people who had heard it. He was becoming known in his field and I was happy for him. But still I felt such guilt.

We went out to dinner to celebrate. I had a couple of drinks, something I rarely do when we're at home. At one point Matt said to me: "You look a little distant and distracted tonight, Terri. Is everything all right?"

At this point, all the guilt I had been feeling just overwhelmed me and I said "Oh, Matt, I feel so terrible. I almost did an awful thing today."

"What did you almost do?" he asked.

"I had a massage. I was very attracted to the masseur, and I almost had an affair. I love you and I don't want to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

There was a long silence. Finally Matt said, "I love you very much, Terri. If I ever lost you I don't know how I could live. I always thought our love could survive a lot, and it has."

There was another long pause. Then he said, "I'm grateful that you told me about this. And that you didn't go through with it. But I need to know how you are feeling right now before I can know what to think. Do you love him?"

"Of course not, " I said. "I only met him today."

"But you are attracted to him."

"Yes."

"If you had an affair with him, would you want to leave me?"

"No. I'm sure I wouldn't. You and the children are too important to me. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the life I have. That's ultimately why nothing happened today, I think."

Another long pause. He said, "You want to know something strange? Hearing you talk about him and being attracted to him makes me see you in a new light. You seem sexier -- more beautiful tonight than I've seen you in years. Maybe it's because I suddenly find I have competition, but I find you so desirable that I'd like to go back to the room, rip your clothes off, and make passionate love with you."

My mouth must have dropped open wide. I was astonished. And what was most surprising was I, too, felt suddenly and completely turned on. So we paid the check, practically ran back to the room, and had some of the best sex we had had in months.

As we were lying together after making love, I said: "I haven't seen you this randy in a long time. Wow. What happened?"

He thought for a while. "It's strange," he said, "but the thought of you having an affair is very erotic."

"Do you mean you want me to have an affair?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't know how I'd feel if you did, but the possibility right now I'm finding very arousing."

At this point he pulled me over to him and began kissing him. I too was beginning to feel aroused.

I probably shouldn't have, but I said: "Well, I made another appointment with Hank for a massage tomorrow night."

"Oh?"

"Do you think I should go through with it?"

"Why don't you tell me more about him and how you feel about him." So I did. I told him about Hank's massaging my breasts during the massage and how good that felt. As I was talking, Matt was massaging my breasts. Then I told him about kissing Hank. At that point Matt kissed me and we kissed for the longest time.

"So that was as far as it went?" Matt finally asked.

"Yes. I think that if I hadn't stopped things right then we would have made love. I was at the point where I didn't have much resistance.

"Thank you for telling me all this," he said. And then we made love, slowly and for a long time. As we lay in the second afterglow of the evening, he said, "I think you should go ahead and keep your appointment tomorrow."

"Oh, Matt," I said, "you must really love me a lot to say that."

"I do," he said. "More than you will ever know. Do you think you'll do it?"

"I don't know," I said. "I need to sleep on it."

The next day was filled with tension. I knew Hank was coming to the room at 7:30 that night. I didn't know whether I wanted what was probably inevitable if I didn't cancel the appointment. I had fantasies about what it would be like making love with Hank, but at other times I felt afraid. Would I feel the same way about my wonderful husband and family if I went through with it? Was I getting into something I couldn't handle? Would I become a slut, addicted to sex? Irrational fears, perhaps, but I still felt them.

Several times during the morning, I asked Matt if he was sure that it was all right if I went ahead with meeting Hank. He consistently gave me the same answer: that if I wanted to, he wanted me to. Still I was unsure.

Matt left at noon to play golf. I went into town and had a light lunch at an outdoor cafe. Then I browsed through a few of the neighboring stores. One store sold lingerie. On impulse, I bought a pair of black lace, semi-transparent panties and a matching bra. I stuffed them into my shopping bag and returned to our room.

The afternoon passed slowly. At five, Matt returned from his golf game. We went out to have a light dinner at the hotel bar. Uncharacteristically for me, I had two champagne cocktails.

"I've reached a decision," I said.

"What is it?"

"I want to go through with it", I said, "but I want you to be there."

"Why?" he asked.

"A lot of reasons," I said. "What if he does something I don't want, like I change my mind and he tries to rape me."

"The way you've described him, I doubt if I'd be any help fighting him off," Matt said.

"I'd just feel more secure with you there. Not only do I love you, you're my best friend."

"I don't know if I could watch you and him make love," Matt said. "It would be hard enough just knowing that you had. And yet, a part of me finds that very erotic and would like to watch. If you really want me to, I'll do it."

So we went back to the room. I took a long, hot shower, then changed into my new panties and bra. I put on one of the hotel's terrycloth bathrobes over the outfit and then walked out into the room.

Matt had dimmed most of the lights. He had also ordered two bottles of champagne from room service which had arrived while I was in the shower. He poured me a glass, handed it to me, clinked it against mine, and said, "Whatever happens tonight, I just want you to know I love you very much."

I walked over to him, put my arms around him, and held him close. "Thank you," I said. "I don't know what will happen, either, but I love you, too, and I always will."

We kissed. A long, loving kiss. I almost felt like a teenager. I felt aroused, excited, in love. There were butterflies in my stomach.

There was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it. There was Hank with a large bag with his massage oils and other equipment. He looked inquisitively at my husband.

I introduced them. I said, "Hank, my husband knows what happened and almost happened yesterday. I asked him to be here tonight." Matt offered Hank a glass of champagne, which he gratefully accepted.

"That's OK," said Hank. "Let's get to work."

I lay down on the bed, still in my terry cloth robe. I don't know why, but I felt very shy. My husband came over and started to undo the robe's belt. He gently spread the sides of the robe apart, revealing me in my skimpy outfit. I could feel Hank's eyes and Matt's looking at me. I had never been so self-conscious of my body, but then again, I had never before been nearly naked in front of two men.

I shrugged the robe the rest of the way off and turned and lay face down on the bed. Hank unpacked the oils from his bag and placed them on the bed table. He began to massage my back, working his way from the shoulders down to just above the bra strap. "Do you mind if I undo this?" he asked.

"No," I said, "that would be nice." He undid the strap and let the bra straps lie on the bed. He continued to massage my back, occasionally rubbing oil. I began to relax. At one point he had worked his way down to my hips and was putting quite a bit of pressure on them. It felt really good! Then he began to caress my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers lightly touching my legs, just below my panties. First he kneaded the outside of my legs. Gradually he worked inward until he was massaging the inside of my thighs. His fingers were an inch or less from my pussy, which by now was throbbing and dripping with desire. I'm sure he could feel my heat.

It was tantalizing. It felt so good. A part of me wanted to make love with Hank. Another part was content to lie there feeling his hands on my body and wanted this feeling to last forever.

Then Hank said, "Time to do your front." I rolled over. This time I didn't even bother to cover my breasts with the bra. As I rolled over, they came free, and I threw the bra to the side of the bed so I could lie on my back, topless. My eyes were closed. There was a long minute of silence and I could feel the two men looking at me. Then Hank resumed the massage. He started at my shoulders, and like the day before moved his hands slowly down my sides until they just touched the sides of my breasts. Then he moved back up to the shoulders and moved his hands down until they were just above the tops of my breasts. He did this again and again, first the sides, then the tops. Tantalizing me. Finally, when I thought I could take no more, he began caressing my full breasts. His fingers rubbed my nipples in a circular motion.

That was all it took. I had been moaning for a while, and now I felt the buildup of my first orgasm of the night. It took all I had to keep from screaming, it was so intense.

Hank continued his massage throughout my orgasm. It seemed that I would get no respite, but that was OK. I could go on like this all night.

Hank turned to my husband who was watching avidly. "Why don't you continue with her breasts," he said to him, "while I move lower." Matt was hardly able to speak. As he stood, I could see he had a huge erection. He walked over to the bed. And now I felt my husband's familiar hands on my breasts, but they felt good.

Meanwhile, Hank had moved his hands down to my hips and was massaging their sides and moving down to my upper thighs. Every so often he would move to the inside of my legs. Once and a while I could feel a finger brush against my panties.

Again, no one seemed to be in a hurry. We continued like that for quite a while: my husband caressing and massaging my breasts, Hank tantalizing my lower body. Finally he said, "Do you mind if I take off your panties."

"Please," I gasped. I raised my hips as he gently pulled my panties down. I felt them go down my legs, and then I was completely naked. I looked up at Hank. He was looking down at me and particularly at my pussy. "You're beautiful," he said. "She is," my husband agreed.

Then Hank began to massage my legs and hips again. Every few strokes his fingers would rub against my clitoris. I was becoming incredibly turned on. Suddenly I felt the start of another orgasm.

"You're not only beautiful, you're really hot," said Hank. All I could do was hold on through another incredible orgasm. I had never experienced anything so intense.

Hank leaned over and began to lick my pussy. It felt so good. By now one orgasm pretty much drifted into the next. No sooner did one end than another began. I was moaning and squirming.

Matt was still stroking my breasts. I looked up at him. He smiled, then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Then he began kissing my breasts, rubbing his tongue around my nipples and aureoles. I almost fainted. I had never felt such pleasure.

Through my reverie I became aware that something was changing. I was no longer being caressed by both my lovers. I looked up and saw Hank taking his clothes off. First he took off his shirt and I could see the perfectly defined chest and stomach. Then his pants. Finally his briefs. His penis was about the same size as Matt's, perhaps 8 inches, but somewhat thicker. Seeing Hank naked was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever beheld.

terri74
terri74
4 Followers
12