True Love Affair: That Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Sandra winced, holding steady as she felt pressure on her asshole. She tried to relax for him, wanting it to go in. He adjusted position, trying another angle. He pushed forward again. Still nothing. He kept the pressure up, though, still pushing. His cock was starting to hurt when finally her asshole opened up and allowed the top of his organ inside.

"UNH!" she groaned, feeling her ass stretch wide. "Go slow!" she begged. Chris began to slide the top two inches of his penis in and out of Sandra's tight anus. He let go of his dick and grabbed the soft sides of her ass, holding her still. Her ass was gripping him hard! He chanced another inch, pushing just a little bit deeper into her asshole.

"Ohhh God…" she whined, wincing. She hasn't done this in ages! Her pussy was buzzing with pleasure, overriding the pain. He slid into her a little further, getting most of his cock inside her ass. He looked down at her bum, watching as he slid a good part of his member in and out of it. Suddenly, he couldn't help but push himself too hard into her, and his cock shot all the way inside her anus.

"OHHHHH!" she cried out, loudly. Chris looked down. Sandra's beautiful, tanned ass was pressed against his groin; his cock was entirely inside her asshole!

"Go slow…" she whimpered again, ass hurting, yet feeling so good. Using short, gentle strokes, he began to fuck her up her ass. Slowly, at first, but then picking up the pace as she got used to him.

Within a couple of minutes, Sandra was actually ramming her ass back to meet his thrusts. He picked things up a notch, sliding his penis most of the way out of her tight asshole before slamming it in hard.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she cried, her moans high in pitch and volume. 'slap slap slap slap' the sounds of his groin hitting her ass were louder than the spray of the shower. Her cheeks shook every time he slammed against them – and he was slamming against them rapidly. He couldn't believe that he was fucking the ass of the woman of his dreams!

So into the anal sex, it took him awhile to notice that the water that was spraying on his legs was ice cold. 'slap slap slap slap' he tried to ignore it, watching her ass cheeks ripple with each impact, and watching how her asshole gripped at his dick every time he withdrew it. Soon, it became unbearable, and he was forced to pull out of her tightness.

"Shower's cold." He explained, gasping for breath. Sandra was panting, herself as she stood up. He shut the shower off. Both of them were buzzing with sexual electricity.

Still in the tub, he took her in his arms. He loved how her cold, wet skin felt pressed against him. She loved how his rock hard manhood pressed along her belly. They were smiling as they kissed, lips smacking.

"I love you so much." He said softly. Her heart fluttered.

"I love you, too." She replied, meaning every word of it. She kissed him soundly, her tongue darting into his mouth. His hands squeezed her soft ass as they kissed. Finally, they pulled apart.

"Wait here a sec." She said, stepping out of the tub. She dried off, handing him the towel, and then hurried out of the bathroom. He watched her sexy ass as she walked away from him, until she disappeared around the corner.

Less than a minute later, she called out to him.

"Okay!" she said from the bedroom. Penis still rock hard, he walked into the bedroom. There she was. The woman of his dreams. His fantasy come to life.

Sandra was lying on her side, her legs curled sensually. She was naked, and her breasts were heaving with her breath. She had placed candles around the room, and they were lit. The shade was drawn so the room was lit only by the flickering flame of the candles.

At that precise moment Chris felt a pang of desire that was stronger than any he had ever felt before in his entire life. In his world there was only Sandra.

She lay back on the bed as he approached, slowly opening her sexy legs for him. His gaze fell to between her thighs. The swollen lips of her pussy were pressed snugly together, there was a neatly trimmed treasure trail of pubic hair leading down to it. Her eyes were locked onto his rock hard pole, yearning for it as she watched him crawl on the bed.

He grabbed her foot in his hands and slowly raised it in the air. His mouth rained kisses all over the top, raising her foot even higher. He kissed the bottom of her foot, and his tongue darted out. It slowly trailed along the inside of her foot until it reached her big toe. He sucked it into his mouth erotically.

He pulled her toe out of his mouth and kissed the inside of her foot affectionately. He slowly kissed up the calf of her leg, his hand still holding her foot in the air.

Chris kissed the underside of her knee, continuing on up her smooth inner thigh. She squirmed before him in anticipation as his lips crept closer to her treasure. He kissed the very top of her leg, directly beside her wonderful pussy. He could smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal. He gently kissed the lips of her pussy, and they shook when he did so.

"Ohh!" Sandra gasped, sliding her feet up the bed. She was all his, to do with as he pleased. He slid his hands under her ass, holding it lovingly as his tongue snaked out of his mouth. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, tasting her.

His tongue nudged her clitoris, and he heard her gasp again. She reached down between her legs and held his head in place, wanting, needing to be pleasured. He slid his tongue into her vagina, twirling it about, driving her insane with lust. He loved how Sandra's cunt tasted.

The buzzing in her crotch became unbearable, and she began to writhe her pussy into his face eagerly. She was almost there, but his tongue was merely teasing the inside of her cunt. He sucked her swollen lips into his mouth, running his tongue up and down them quickly.

"Ohhhh…" she moaned, closing her eyes. Her hands squeezed at his hair as he ate her out. He released her lips and slowly ran his tongue up her slit, circling her sensitive button when he finally reached it.

Chris teased around her clitoris, barely touching it as she raised her ass into the air, trying to catch his tongue. Finally, he squeezed her soft ass cheeks and held her in place, sucking her clit into his mouth and trapping it there. Lightening quick, his tongue lapped at it.

"OhhhGod…" she sighed, wincing. She began to buck off the bed, and he was barely able to keep working on her clit. She was losing it, his tongue flecking across her little nub as fast as he could.

Sandra came with a gasp, her entire body tensing as the inner walls of her pussy convulsed. Showing no mercy, Chris continued licking at her clit. Her toes pinched at his sides as she tried to regain control of herself, but she was too far-gone.

Her hands were holding his head between her thighs, not letting go. He couldn't breathe! His tongue continued to rub across her clit, though. Finally, she released him with a cry. Her orgasm had subsided enough that she was able to think for herself again.

Smiling, Chris kissed her swollen pussy lips, and continued kissing up her stomach. His tongue briefly teased around, and inside her belly button, before moving on up her wonderful body. He grabbed her tits with both hands, squeezing them, caressing them as he brought his mouth over to her nipple. He briefly sucked it into his mouth before releasing it and kissing down her cleavage to her other breast.

His tongue teased around her areola, nudging at her erect nipple as he did so. He slowly kissed up her chest to her neck, lying on top of her. She was conscious of his hard manhood pressing against her hungry pussy, and she began to rub against it as he kissed at her neck. He kissed over to her ear, sucking her earlobe briefly into his mouth.

"I love you Sandra." He whispered. Her heart nearly burst with affection at his words, so much so that she couldn't find her voice to reply. His mouth was suddenly on hers, and they kissed passionately, lips smacking.

Sandra reached between them, eagerly. Her hand found his penis, and her fingers wrapped around it. She slowly slid the head of his cock down the lips of her treasure, stopping only when she had him at her entrance. She needed him back inside her! They were breathing heavily into each other's mouths as their tongues rubbed against one another.

He pushed forward, and the petals of her vagina opened up and allowed his penis to slide inside. She was so wet that he was able to enter her in one gentle stroke.

"Mmmph!" she sighed into his mouth as she felt him fill her up. He was completely enveloped in he warmth. Everything about that morning had been so erotic to him, to both of them.

The two lovers were dangerously close to another orgasm, and he hadn't moved inside her yet! Chris held his cock inside Sandra's comforting pussy, gradually breaking the kiss, lips smacking hers.

"I don't think I can last very long now." He breathed, a little disappointed. She smiled at him.

"I'm not very far myself." She replied. She kissed his mouth. "Just cum inside me." She looked at him coyly. Her arms were around his neck, her feet were softly caressing his legs.

"You want it?" he asked with a smile. The smile that she gave him almost stopped his heart with its beauty.

"Feeling you shoot your cum in me is the most incredible feeling I've ever felt." Sandra said. "Feeling your cum inside me, and thinking about who gave it to me, is something I want to feel over and over. I love you so much Chris."

It felt to him like his penis grew another two inches inside her at her words, if it were physically possible. Warmth flowed through his body, and he kissed her. She sent her tongue into his mouth as he slowly pulled his manhood out of her pussy nearly all the way.

He pushed back into her warmth as his tongue rubbed along hers. He made love to her, slowly sliding his penis in and out of her hungry vagina. She broke the kiss, looking at him with beautiful eyes.

"Cum inside me." She whispered. She could feel the tingling in her pussy rise to the point of no return. He lost it.

Chris slid his thick, hard cock all the way inside Sandra's cunt and held it there. He looked into her eyes and she could see ecstasy just as she, herself reached orgasm. His organ pulsated, spewing forth a thick wad of his semen into her convulsing pussy.

They were moaning in unison, his penis jerking again inside her, shooting a rope of cum off the back of her vagina. Her legs fell around his waist, holding him tight as the walls of her pussy squeezed and released his spasming pole. His cock let loose another hot load of his seed deep inside Sandra's fertile womb.

Chris collapsed on her and she kissed breathlessly at his mouth and face as the last of his cum trickled into her body. Her hands and legs squeezed him affectionately.

"I love you." She breathed.

*I think that's it for this series. Hope you enjoyed it! (and voted)
Thanks for all the feedback, I love hearing what you have to say, even the criticism!*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12