True Love Between The Races Ch. 02

Story Info
She needed oral sex.
8.1k words
4.5
51.8k
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Alexis and John finally fell asleep in each other's arms around 3AM. At about 7AM John woke and had to piss so badly he wasn't sure he would make it to the bathroom. He rolled over away from Alexis's warm body and almost ran into the bathroom to relieve his needs. While he was in there he showered and used her razor to shave. Wrapping a towel around his waist he came back into the bedroom to see Alexis lying on her back in the big bed still sound asleep.

John's cum was gone from her stomach, thighs and pussy. Her dark skin was beautiful as it lay against the white sheets. They had fucked each other like animals just a few hours ago and both of them had been covered with cum when they fell asleep holding each other. Sometime during the early morning hours, Alexis must have gotten up, most likely to take a piss too. She must have showered and cleaned her body. She looked very fresh, as she lay on her back still fast asleep.

As the sun started coming up, Alexis's room received the direct rays. He watched her body as the sunlight filled the room and made her body look almost golden. He touched her leg and she moved it. John could now see her pussy slit shinning up at him. He moved closer to it and inhaled her light perfume as he moved his face closer to her sex. He loved her clean fresh smell and was thinking, "God she is so beautiful!"

He sat on the bed and just looked at this beautiful woman in front of him. He watched her breasts rise and fall as she slept her nipples fat and soft. He wanted to touch them but let her sleep. Instead, he moved around and looked between her thighs at her completely shaved pussy. That was another surprise last night for him when he touched her between her legs and found her pussy shaved. It made his cock harden last night and was having the same effect this morning.

He remembered back to last night. He smiled when he remembered how she loved him to eat her pussy minutes after they were inside and the door to her room closed. He knew dam well she had loved what he did to her last night. He was starting to get hard as he looked at her smooth dark skin in the morning sun light. She was spectacular! Her body was made to please a man and she sure did that last night to his body.

As more and more light came into the room, she was exposed more to his eyes. He slowly pulled the white sheet down off of her legs. Now he could see all of her wonderful long brown legs. He moved closer to her pussy and just looked at her. He was still in sort of a dream world realizing how he could have been so lucky to have this woman. And she gave all of herself to him last night. She had kept her promise once he had ate her pussy, she had fucked him like no other woman he had ever had in his life. The way she moved her hips and lifted that sweet round ass of hers got him off like never before. She met his cock thrust for thrust and it made his cock feel so good.

As the sun was inches from her face now, John moved closer to Alexis's pussy with his face. He kissed up her thigh and lightly over her pussy. She moaned as she felt his tongue licking down her slit between her thighs. He licked as far as he could reach. Then as he was coming back up the wet dark slit, she used her hands and reached for his head as she spread her legs wider for him. John immediately moved between her legs. Now as his mouth covered almost all of her warm pussy, she lifted her ass up pushing her pussy against his mouth. He placed both of his hands under her ass and helped to keep her lower body raised. She moaned his name: "Oh John. Oh yes baby lick me."

Her hands came down and guided his head on her open slit gently pushing it in against her cunt and showing him where to lick her. He really didn't need direction but he let her move his head and he moved his mouth all around her cunt. He loved the musk which starting to be released by her body as he knelt between her opened thighs and worked on her. He wanted her to cum from his mouth and tongue and he wanted to watch her pussy in the sunlight go crazy as she went off.

The closer he could get her to cum with her cunt in his mouth, the better. And when she climaxed he would be a happy guy. He knew she loved to have her pussy licked and sucked, so he gave her what she loved. His tongue began to run up and down her entire slit. His mouth sucked both sides of her fat swollen pussy lips. Alexis sighed and aid, :Oh yes John! That feels incredible baby! Keep doing that! Oh yes! Oh God John you get me so hot so quickly!"

She moaned as she slowly began to rotate her hips around and then with an up and down motion. John located her hole and began to tongue fuck her pussy hole. In and out, in and out he flipped his tongue hearing her sigh over and over again. He looked up over her Venus mound to see her face. He loved to see a woman's face as he pleased them. It was a big turn on for him.

Alexis didn't disappoint him. She had her eyes closed and her mouth had formed a small smile and as his tongue made love to her cunt hole she had the look of satisfaction. Alexis began to breath faster now as he sucked her snatch and then licked her again. He could hear her moan as his fingers began to danced over her wet warm pussy. He then inserted one into her hole as far as he could reach. She actually lifted up and said, "Oh yes! Fuck me too John!"

He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy hole as his mouth now searched and located her hard round little clit. He took her hand and she knew to help him by pulling up on the skin just above her slit. She still held his head with one hand as she used the other one to pull back her clit hood and get it out of the way. There in front of him in the sunlight was her pretty oblong, little, swollen, rock hard clit. It was about the size of a pea and he knew it was the center of her sexual universe. The majority of her sexual feeling was centered inside that hard round pea!

He flicked it lightly with his tongue and Alexis immediately lifted her ass up off the bed and began pumping into John's face. He knew he had her and she was going to cum nicely as he now concentrated on her clit with his tongue. He now had three fingers moving slowly in and out of her cunt. He increased the speed and moved his mouth directly over her clit. He blew on it and she arched her back and moaned! He flicked his tongue again over her clit lightly rubbing over it. She arched higher and cried out!


He licked it again and again and again picking up speed and pressing harder each time he touched it. She cried out with such passion that he knew she was going to climax. She and started to pump her hips making her pussy fuck his fingers fucking her hole and his face as he licked. He used his lips and kissed her hard nut each time she thrust her hips pushing her cunt harder into his face. Alexis pumped faster and faster as he licked her clit. It took about 1 minute before Alexis grabbed his head with both hands again and rammed his face into her wet hot cunt. She cried out: "Oh! OH! OHHH! OH YES!. OH MY GOD…JOHN. I"M CUMMING. OH JOHN EAT ME… OH GOD BABY… OH YES… OH YES… OH GOD!! LICK ME JOHN! IT"S SO GOOD… I'M CUMMING JOHN! AHHHH. OHHHHH. AHHH.. OHHHHH.. AHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD YESSSSSS.....JOHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.."

Her ass and hips went wild flying up to meet and pump against John's mouth. Her entire pussy was being sucked into John's mouth now and his tongue was flying from her hole to her clit lapping her juices and covering the pink insides of her pussy. John's fingers had moved, they were now playing with her tight little ass hole. He let her cunt slip out of his mouth and he inserted two fingers back into it. He lifted her legs up like he did last night when he fucked her. Alexis was sure he was going to insert his hard cock and fuck her. He didn't.

Once he had her knees pressing against her breasts, he pulled his wet sticky fingers out of her hole and held them against her ass. He inserted one finger making her grunt. Then as he began to fuck her as with it, he lowered his mouth back on to her pussy and began to hum directly into her cunt. Her body began to shake and shiver as she screamed this time! She started climaxing over and over again from the vibrations of his sounds and the rubbing of her clit as he continued to finger her ass hole. All of these stimulation to her body going on at the same time made Alexis actually shoot cum out of her cunt for the first time in her life. John was stun it was the first time he had ever had a woman cum like that. Alexis was more than stunned, she had never cum so hard to squirt cum like she just did!

But the continuing touch of John made her body hang in the air humping into John's face and he could taste her cum as they ran down his face, chin and hands. He made love to her pussy with his mouth like no other guy had ever done to her. John sucked and licked her pussy for more than an hour again this morning. She marveled at him. He never seemed to tire from giving her all the oral sex she wanted. Alexis had men eat her pussy before but they usually stopped after they made her cum once. They always rushed up to put their cocks into her cunt and fuck her wild after they had licked her. But with John, she felt him get her off again and again. Only when she pulled him up from between her thighs did he stop eating her . She loved how he made her feel. She didn't know that much about him but the sex was perfect. And she knew she would see him again after they got home from the conference. She also knew there were four more days and she was sure wonderful nights ahead of them. She would try her best to please him as much as he pleased her.

Now as John continued, Alexis rocked, pumped and rotated her body on his mouth climaxing again from his loving touch. In some case as she had an orgasm she would lift her entire body up off the bed until only her feet, shoulders and the back of her head remained on the bed. She held his head with both hands and pumped that wet pussy in his mouth flooding it with her cum. Finally as she started to come down from one orgasm, John would do something else and give her body another shot. The climaxes came back to back to back until Alexis was so drained she tried to lift his head up off her snatch. She was completely depleted and her body was soaking wet from her perspiration. It shinned in the sunlight that filled the room now.

When John finally felt she had had enough, he let her body fall back on the bed and pulled his head up and out from between her soft dark thighs. He was covered with her cum and his face had a huge smile on it. Alexis looked down and pulled his head and body up next to hers until she could kiss him. She rolled over against him and as they lay side by side she kissed and held him for a long time. John could feel her full round breasts pressing against him with her nipples, very hard feeling like small bullets against his skin. He also could feel her wet pussy rubbing on his cock. Alexis broke the kiss and smiled at him. She told him: "Thank you baby. Oh God that was unbelievable. Very nice. It's a great way to wake up in the morning."

John kissed her and ran his hands up and down her back and over her beautiful round full ass very slowly. He said: "If you were my lady and lived with me, I would wake you every morning just like that Alexis. I love oral sex. I love to give it and receive it. Hell! I even like to watch it being done. If you were my lady I would make love to you and eat your pussy every day, and every night."

She moaned and said, "You would kill me. Of this I am sure John. You have some sexual energy baby. And the orgasms you give me are the best I have ever had. Especially the one that made me shot!"

They both started to laugh and Alexis felt his cock moving against her cunt. She said, "When I come home tonight from my family visit, I'm the one who will make love to you. So you better rest up John. Because I'll be like a tiger!"

They held each other for a few more minutes and he felt her hand run down between their two bodies . As they lay sideways Alexis lifted her left leg high up and put her foot it on John's hip. She took John's cock head and rubbed it up and down the opening of her wet warm cum dripping pussy. John felt her wet cunt on his cock and he pushed it into her until the head slipped inside her tight hole. She held her leg over John's hips and slowly began to pump her hips against him, pushing his hard cock deeper into her pussy.

He soon had about 5 inches of his thickness buried in her pussy. As they rolled over with Alexis on her back, he lifted her legs up and over his shoulders again just like he did last night. Alexis told him: "Fuck me baby. Fuck me good. Fuck me and love me enough to last us until tonight. Oh god John. Your cock feels so thick and good inside my pussy baby. Fuck me baby."

As John rammed his cock into her she lifted them both up off the bed matching his stroke and keeping him deep inside her. The bed squeaked as they fucked each other hard. She lowered her legs and locked them around the back of his thighs using her feet to try and push him even deeper. She held him with her arms around his neck and her legs around his thighs and let him pump into her fucking her nice and hard. It was just like she loved to be fuck! Locked together they bounced up and down on the bed fucking in unison and fucking like they had been doing it for years. Again and again and again they bounced up and down with her pussy squeezing John's cock like it had never been locked before.

He was deep inside her pumping her with all of his manhood. They stayed locked together in a sexual embrace trying to hold back from cumming. The pleasure was so nice for both of them. Both of them moaning and both of them grunted working hard pleasing each other. Alexis lifted them up in the air and he rammed them back down on the bed. Over and over and over their bodies bounced up and down, up and down, as John pumped his thick hard cock into her making sure he buried his cock inside her pussy completely.

As she lifted up John moved his cock out of her a little sliding his thick shaft against the walls of her pussy. When they were up as high as Alexis's hips could get them, her cunt locked onto his cock shaft and they both came slamming down on the bed. Up as high as she could make her ass go up and then John would slam both of them down shoving his big cock back into her again filling her pussy with all his meat. His balls slapping against her ass as he worked his cock in and out.

She moaned and he moaned as their lovemaking went on and on. John was going to cum first since Alexis had already had multiple orgasms from John's tongue. She could actually feel his cock get thicker and harder. She held him tight and licked his ear. Then she whispered, "Cum in me John! Fill me again with your seed baby!"

He could feel his cock getting thicker and harder and that chill type of feeling began to move into his guts. He knew he was going to cum. She bit his ear and whispered in his ear, "Cum for me John. Fill me with your juices baby. Give me your hot wet cum!"

She licked his neck and sucked on his tongue as they rocked into each other. He moaned and arched his back as he thrust his big dick into her as deep as he could one more time. He then pushed his ass into her shoving his cock one more ½ inch inside Alexis's beautiful body. His balls tighten against her ass started to move up and down shoving his cum up the shaft and into her waiting eager pussy. She had her legs wrapped tight around him and lifted her ass as she arched her back taking just a faction more of his cock and some of the ball sack inside her.

As she felt his cum shoot and shooting deep inside her she moaned and slowly pumped on his cock rubbing her clit as she rocked. Seconds after John started to cum Alexis cried out and lifted them both up off the bed one last time. She hung in the air humping and humping and humping on his big dick. She was sucking so hard on his tongue John was afraid she was going to suck it out of his mouth. He just hung on as she went crazy with lust fucking him wild. Each person was trying to the feeling of their orgasm inside their body and brain for as long as they could. Each was arching into the other and humping their bodies against their partner. This went on for some time. Finally as the feeling slowly left them, Alexis lowered her ass and put both of them back on to the bed.

John straightened his back and relaxed his ass, his cock was still deep inside Alexis's dark body but it had stopped cumming now. She let her legs fall to the bed and relaxed her arms from around John's neck. She kissed him again and again as they both began to come back to earth. This was the best fuck so far and they had been together for less than twenty-four hours! John knew she wanted to get dressed and go to her family's house for a visit. He asked her as he licked her nipple on her left breast: "How about I go with you to your mom's house and help with the driving?"

She held his head gently as he licked and bit her hardening nipple and said: "Would you? That would be great but I have to tell you, you are the first white man I have ever brought

Home.

He smiled and said: "So is that a problem?"

She told him: "You may feel a little uncomfortable with my dad and my brothers if they're there. But it will pass."

H smiled and said: "Well as long as his daughter is OK with me, then I can deal with it. Plus it will give us a chance to talk and know each other better."

She smiled at him as he looked up from between her breasts and said: "Let get ready then and I'll meet you down stairs in an hour. I think you need to get changed."

He looked at his clothes in a pile on the floor and laughed. Getting up he let his cock slowly slid out of Alexis's pussy and then stood up. She got up off the bed and came to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against him kissing him hard. They held each other rubbing their bodies against each other and fucking with their tongues. As John's cock began to come alive again, Alexis broke and said: "Does that thing ever get tired? You better go before we are late."

She took his cock in her small hands and said: "If this gets much bigger, we have to work on deflating it again. You better get out of here."

He dressed and went to his room to shower, shave and dress. An hour later he met her in the lobby of the hotel. When he saw her he could only said, "WOW."

She had on a set of light brown shorts that showed off her long legs and great ass. Her top was a cream color and buttoned up the front. She left the blouse out of her shorts and he could see she didn't wear a bra. Her breasts didn't hang down very much at all for their size. As he got closer he could see the points of her nipples pressing against the material of the blouse. She was one beautiful, spectacular woman. They greeted each other and walked to the parking lot. He loved the way her hips and ass moved as she waked. He opened the door and watched her long legs and beautiful body slide into the driver's seat. He bent in and kissed her thinking, this was going to be a great day.

They rented a car and drove out of the hotel parking lot towards the beach. Her folks lived about 3 minutes from the beach. As Alexis drove down Rt. 95, John was blessed with the following sight. Her long legs and that very tight, pair of shorts cut very close to her pussy. As he looked up her body he could see her wonderful full breasts pushing her blouse out and straining the buttons. She had two of them undone and the third and forth was pulled thigh across her chest. The blouse material was pulled somewhat open from her fullness and her cleavage and roundness of her left breast was very apparent and showing in the spaces between the buttons.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers