True Love Between The Races Ch. 03

Story Info
She knew he was going to cum.
5.5k words
4.13
46.7k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

John loved Alexis's big brown breasts and seeing them in front of him as she lay there on the bed in the motel room, his mouth watered. He kept his face buried between her brown athletic thighs licking her sweet wet pussy, but moved both hands up and squeezed the big mounds of flesh with those fucking hard long nipples. She held her hands over his and squeezed them even harder as she lifted her pelvis up into his face as he sucked her cunt. Her tits were the biggest John had ever felt in real life. He loved the fact that they were so big and round and dark, and that it both of his two hands to surround one of them completely.

But as his mouth enjoyed the taste of Alexis's wet pussy, his hands tried to cover as much of both her breasts as they could. She was helping by holding her hands over his and squeezing them hard against her chest. She moaned and was thinking, "God what he does to my pussy with that fucking magical tongue. OH!! Jesus it feel so good!"

John was having a great time watching his hands work on those big boys from between Alexis's legs. He was looking over her shaved mound and playing with those large tits but remembered that his mouth had to continue to make love to Alexis's pussy. He moved his lips over her open hole now and began to tongue fuck her. His head moved and he began to lick, and then suck and then suck much harder on her pussy. He took each cunt lip and pulled it gently with his teeth. She loved it and told him, "Oh yes john! Your mouth makes me so hot! I love what you do to my pussy with your lips and tongue baby! Keep going! I want you to taste my cum again! I'm almost there baby! Just…a…little..moreee!! Oh yes John! Oh yes baby! That's it! That's it! Ahhhhh! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suckkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Alexis was thrusting her lower body up into John's mouth cumming and climaxing against his wonderful tongue as he used his hands, mouth tongue and lips to satisfy her need to be eaten.

While Jon continued to squeeze and play with Alexis's big breasts, she had moved her hands off of his now and had placed them on John's head. She told him again how good he was making her feel, eating her cunt like the devil he was. He changed positions now and moved his hand down her body and reached between her legs. He cupped Alexis's cunt squeezing and almost lifting her further up on the bed. He gripped her snatch hard and she moaned as he held her between her legs and squeezed her wet cunt! He said, "I need to fuck you Alexis I need to fuck you bad."

He felt her shiver as he held her tight between her legs. She said, "Oh John what… what are you doing? Please put your mouth back down there! Eat me baby! Finish me."

He didn't say a word but moved up and took his big hard on and pushed the head of his cock against her open wet hole. She said again, "OH John wait…wait John! Finish eating me first please! Please baby! Put your mouth back over my pussy and eat me first. The fuck me!

But he didn't listen to her, John pushed and his cock went into her hole about an inch. She looked up at him as he began to fuck her seriously as his cock moved all the way into her hole now. With his cock buried in Alexis's cunt, he began to pump away. He told her, "I need to do this now Alexis! I need my cock in your pussy now! Don't worry baby! I'll still suck your pussy for you. But I need to fuck you now or I'm going to explode."

She held him and kissed him and told him, "OH John I didn't realize baby! I can feel how hard and thick you are Oh yes John fuck me baby! Cum in my pussy fill it! Oh yes John! OH YES!! You fell so good, so good!"

John continued to ram his big hard cock into Alexis's stretched pussy. Alexis's her cunt held his cock and squeezed it as he pushed it into her again, and again. She watched him and knew he had a need, a very bad need. She started to show him what a black woman can do to relieve your needs. She started to fuck John like he had never been fucked before. He felt her moving under him now and moaned and said: "OH yes Alexis! Fuck me baby! I'm so hard and need to fuck so bad!"

As more and more of his cock went into her pussy, she moaned: "Oh John! I love this! I love this so much baby! Fuck me John! Fuck me slow and easy and fuck me for a long, long time! I need fucking too baby! I want your cum to fill me up again! Do it John fuck me wild baby!"

She pushed up into him and all of his cock went into her cunt! Now as she fuck him she took all of the thick white cock into her dark pussy hole! Once she had him all the way in, she began to slowly rotate her hips and thrust her pelvis up into him as she rock around in circles under him. He bent down and kissed her as he worked her pussy pumping in his thick cock! Not hard, and not fast, John was going slowly now wanting this fucking to last as long as he could make it! He felt so hard inside her hole and he knew she loved it!!

John watched her face smile and her tits bouncing up and down with the motion of his cock going in and out of her pussy. As she fucked him back she told him: "Put your cock all the way inside me baby! And don't move! Lay still! Let me do the work! I want this to last as long as we can make it! Slow and easy baby! I'm going to fuck you slow and easy! Muuuu it feels so good buried as deep as you can go! So fucking good John, your cock feels so big and hot inside my wet pussy baby! I love the way we fuck John!"

John smiled and pushed his cock all the way into her. Then he held it there not moving. He could feel her pussy walls so smooth and wet holding him tight. This beautiful dark woman slowly fucked him back and forth, back and forth. Alexis rocked her body up into him as John watched his cock slip in and out of her sex! She seemed to float under him as she moved her hips making small tight circles around on his cock. God he loved the way she was fucking him! She was getting him harder and harder as she pumped her hips and moved her cunt on his cock. Every move made it better and better for him.

Every once in a while he would bend in and kiss her fucking her mouth with his tongue. Every once in a while John would bend his head up or she would hold one of her tits up to his mouth so he could suck her nipples! His hands came up and cupped her breasts as she pumped on his cock! She had her eyes closed now and was just moving and rotating her hips making her pussy slip and slide around on John's cock! His shaft was only moving 2 or 3 inches in and out of Alexis's pussy but the way she was moving was so hot and special John moaned with almost every movement. She was without a doubt the sexiest black woman he had ever known in his life! It was one fantastic feeling and sight!

John had never been fucked like this before, and he loved it! His cock felt huge! GOD! He wanted to thrust it into her again and again and ram her cunt as he screamed and shot his load. But every time he began to pump her, she would stop fucking him and tell him to stay still! They had been doing this now for at least 40 minutes, maybe longer. Both of them had lost all track of the time. John saw her open her eyes and said: "Come baby! Cum for me now. I have to pump Alexis! I can't stand not moving when my cock is buried in your tight pussy. I have to pump! I have too! OH GOD! Come on Alexis! Let me fuck you!"

She smiled and told him: "Not yet John not yet baby! This feels too good! You don't had to do anything but keep that big thick cock hard for me! Keep it in my pussy all the way please! Just a few more minutes please!"

John moaned and tried. After a few more minutes Alexis said: "OH GOD!! NOW JOHN! NOW FUCK ME WITH ALL YOU HAVE! HURRY!!"

He pulled out teasing her now and dropped his body down her body until his mouth was back over her cunt. She cried out, "NO!! NO JOHN FUCK ME! FUCKK ME NOW!"

He didn't listen his mouth and tongue felt to nice licking her pussy as it had stayed opened from John's thick hard cock being in it for so long! He rubbed and licked her until she couldn't stand it any longer. As he watched her body rock on his hands he knew he was really getting to her and she would cum for him again! She finally moaned and told him: "Oh fuck! Oh god baby you make me feel so dam good! Come on John I have got to have you back inside me baby! OH god John! I want your big cock inside my pussy! NOW BABY! NOW!"

John was so hard and so worked up himself with passion and desire he couldn't wait either! He had to fuck now! She told him: "Fuck me! Fuck me all night! Oh John! I love you fucking me! It's so good baby! Fuck me good John, and make me cum again! Fuck me over and over!"

As she whispered those words in his ear, she felt him put his extremely hard cock into her hole with one thrust. She moaned as she reached down between their bodies and wrapped her index finger and thumb around the shaft of his big cock as far as they would reach. She wanted to feel how wet and slippery he was as he continued to pump into her! She moaned when she felt his cock covered with her sex juices. Her juices had coated his thick shaft and with her orgasm producing her cum, he was gliding in and out of her tight hole with a very nice fast motion now.

Humping his hips he was moving like a piston as he fucked her! He was really enjoying how smooth her cunt walls felt as there was just enough friction driving him on to fuck her harder. She was smooth and narrow and his cock fucked her with long hard strokes. Alexis was in dreamland now, with John's big cock pumping her body fucking her hard! She didn't care where he did it or how he did it, as long as he kept doing it!! She only knew she wanted John to fuck her for the rest of his life! All she wanted in her life at this minute was his big, thick, hard, red cock all the way up inside her lustful body ramming her cunt again and again!

John took control now and he didn't fuck her slow and he didn't fuck her easy! He was way beyond that stage. His body was so full of lust it scared him a little. He had never felt like this before. He could have raped her if she didn't want him! And, he would have too! He couldn't help it his brain was his cock, fucking was all he could think of! But Alexis had worked him up so bad she knew he was in a bad way and she knew she was going to please him all night long! His hips began to pump and pump his cock harder and faster into her body, again and again and again! She cried out feeling all of him plunge and push into her body over and over again. She loved it! She fucking loved it!

He arched his back and pushed his ass hard shoving his cock down into her as their pelvis rammed together again and again. Shoving his cock all the way into her pussy many, many times, Alexis began to cry out with each thrust of John powerful hips. She was now moving towards her climax faster and faster. And then as an orgasm hit her body, John could felt her begin to cum. John removed her legs from around his body and moved them up higher in the air over her head! He placed one of her feet over each of his shoulders. She locked her ankles around his neck as they pumped into each other!

John held the sides of her hips by her ass and rammed his hard cock like a jackhammer into this dark beautiful woman! She arched her hips and tried to lift her ass to meet his stroke, but with her legs up this high she couldn't do much except feel and accept his big cock ramming straight down into her hole. She screamed out telling him: "Fuck me John! Oh John! Oh god baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Harder!! Harder baby! Fuck me John! OH YES BABY! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!"

As she panted he continued to pump her body with all of his cock as hard as he could! He heard her said: "YES!! OH YES JOHN! Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can baby!! I want you to hurt me! Fuck me hard baby! Make me cum! I'm almost there sugar! OH FUCK!! OH YES JOHN!! HARDER BABY! OHH FUCKKKK! OH FUCKKKK!! OH FUCKKKK!!! OH FUCKKKKK! OHH FUCKKK!! YESSSSSS JOHNNNN! YESSSSSSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

John was humping into her like a machine with everything he had now. His cock looked like a blur as it went in and out of her pussy, as she lifting their bodies up off the bed into the air with each of her own thrusts! He had never fucked so hard! He held her hips and just rammed his cock into her over and over and over and over again as she moaned and moaned! Alexis loved it! He was like one of those fuck machines that you see in the porno ads. Only with John you felt a human and that was much, much better to Alexis than any old machine! He just continued to pump into this woman's pussy fucking her like she had not been fucked in a very long time! Another few seconds and he was sure he would cum! But Alexis beat him to it! She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down as he kept pumping into her cunt. As John's mouth circled her huge long nipple, she shoved it into his mouth hard and rammed her pussy into his cock! He took as much of the big tit into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could suck! She sucked his cock with her cunt and tried to hold it there as deep as she could. Alexis cried out: "I'M CUMMING BABY! OH GOD!! OH YES JOHN!!! IT"S SO FUCKING GOOD JOHN! OH DON"T STOP! FUCK ME!! DON"T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!!! OHHH GODDDDD HERE I GOOOOO!!!! YES!!! OHHHH!!! OHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She went off like a rocket or some sex-crazed animal. She had never felt this worked up in her life. She was burning with lust for his cock now. John let her legs drop now and she lifted that dark ass up of the bed and fucked him like she was crazy! Hard and long she rammed her cunt on his cock!! She had reached many orgasms and many were back to back as she was fucking him now. In only a few seconds she had gone off three times and they still rammed into each other! John was amazed that he hadn't cum yet! He was happy about it but amazed that he could hold off this long!

Alexis lifted them so high up off the bed, when they came down they bounced half way up again! Her breasts pressed into his chest as she held him and fucked him like no woman had ever fucked him! A

As she came down from her last orgasm she was still humping her pussy on his extremely hard thick cock as he kept it buried all the way inside her. She was slowly coming down from a huge orgasm but because John still had his huge thick cock inside her pussy she didn't come down completely! Alexis's legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck! She held John tight as she whispered: "Turn us over and let me fuck you baby! I want to make you cum!"

John slowly turned them over so he was on his back now with his big dick still up inside her cunt keeping his cock inside her. As he lay there on the bed Alexis sat up on top of him. She rocked back and forth adjusting her body and letting his cock adjust itself in her pussy. John was looking up at her beautiful body and they both could feel his cock jump with his excitement!

Alexis watched his cock going in and out of her body almost all the way. She bounced up and down feeling his wet, thick cock with the huge purple cock head rubbing along the walls of her pussy. She marveled at how her small pussy could accept such a thick hard thing like John's cock. But, she was glad it could. She moved up on the bed and as he lay there she smiled down and told him, "Now you're going to cum inside me John! And it's going to fill me and make us both feel so good baby! Are you ready to cum for your lady?"

He moaned as she rode his cock up and down. At one point just the tip of his cock was still inside her open pussy lips. She smiled and said, "watch as my pussy east your big dick. See how your hard cock disappears inside my hot pussy bay?"

John moaned again as he watched and began to stroke her cunt his hard fingers as she fucked him. She smiled and told him: "Come on baby fuck me and cumin my hot pussy. Coat me with your white cum and fill my pussy with it! Fuck me again! God John!! I love your cock!"

He smiled and said: "I love it too Alexis! But, baby! I love your pussy more!"

As she knelt between his legs fucking him, John continued to look at her body. She asked him: "Something wrong baby?"

He said: "No. I was just wondering if you would let me do something?"

She smiled and told him: "Anything! Anything you want baby! I'm yours!"

He smiled and told her: "I love your body Alexis from the first time I saw you at our association meeting I have always wanted to fuck your tits! I want to fuck your tits! I want to slide my cock between them and fuck them before I put it back into your pussy."

She smiled and pushed her large full breasts together saying: "Like this John! Do you want to fuck them like this?"

John moaned as she rolled off of him and laid on her back as he moved up over her stomach and straddled her tits with his knees. With a knee on both sides of her body he placed his thick cock between her tits and began slowly pumping it up and down as she held her tits tight together. His cock was sticky and let a trail of wet cunt juice in between her breasts.

It was such a fantastic sexy sight to see. Her dark body and his reddish/purple cock, which was very hard from his excitement, moving between her tits faster now making both of them excited! As he pumped up between those full tits, the head of his cock was close enough to Alexis's mouth now for her to lick! So he would push his cock up between her big tits and hold it there as Alexis's tongue licked out over the big purple head! Then he would move it back so he could pump some more. She told him: "GOD John!! Your cock looks huge! Bigger than it has ever looked! Put that big boy back in my pussy and make me cum! Oh come on John fuck me again!"

Even John was thinking he was bigger now! It must be her tits being fucked that made him so excited. As John pumped his cock up and down between her tits a few more times, she told him: "Pull my nipples baby!" He smiled as she held her breasts together and he pumped his cock between her big mounds. His fingers came down and he began to pull and rub her big long nipples, which got longer as he worked on them! She was smiling up at him knowing he was really enjoying this! As he continued to fuck her tits and pull on her nipples with his fingers she smiled and watched his big cock touch her lips and tongue! Finally after a few more minutes John felt like he was going to cum! He didn't know if he wanted to shoot a load all over her tits and face, or do what she asked and put his cock back inside her and cum in her pussy!

His lust took over and made the choice for him! He moved his cock out from between her full round breasts and slid it down her stomach leaving a wet trail of pre-cum and her pussy juices as he moved between her thighs again. He smiled at her as he licked and kissed her pussy a few times before guided his cock back to her wet waiting pussy hole!

She lifted up just a little as he inserted the head against her opening! She pushed as John pushed and the head and 6 inches went back into her! "Oh YES!!", Alexis moaned out as John pushed more and more of his big cock into her cunt! He slowly began to pump in and out of her as she lifted her ass and met his thrusts with her own! They both knew this fuck was going to be the best yet! They both worked hard, fast and it was very, very good!

John was deep inside Alexis now, ramming into her with all of his hardness! She humped and humped her cunt on his meat and both moaned and moaned as they fucked. Again and again John rammed into her beautiful body pleasing and filling her! He put his arms under her thighs and lifted them up putting her knees against her big tits. Than he began fucking down into her body like a piston! He was ramming her body with all the energy he had left inside him.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12