True Love Between The Races Ch. 04

Story Info
They only had an hour to make her cum.
11.2k words
4.3
34.2k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you or your mate couldn't perform any longer sexually? What if the man couldn't get hard or the woman for whatever medical reason couldn't have intercourse any longer? What would you do? Well this story asks this question and gives one answer to resolving it. In this case the ending turns out to be good. But, how would your ending turn out if you couldn't satisfy your partner sexually with intercourse?

You should read the first chapters of this story first before reading this one to enjoy the full impact of the sex and/or the lack of it. John met Alexis at a local organizational conference. They worked in the same field but not for the same company. They found out that they were both going to the national conference and John invited her to his bank's big party. Alexis found out it was the biggest and the best party of all the banks and she told him she would meet him there and dance with him. That's how this all started. Oh and I guess I should tell you that John is white and Alexis is black. They had sex and they both loved it and want more of each other. She didn't love him she loved the sex. John loved too. In fact he loved it so much that by the end of the conference he asked her to move in with him and that's when he found out she was married.

She explained about her marriage and the relationship she had with her husband. No he wasn't one of those guys who wanted his wife to fuck other men so he could sit at home waiting to eat cum out of in her pussy that some guy pumped into her after the fucking. Nor was he a guy who wanted to be dominated. In fact Lee was just the opposite. He had been hurt in a car accident and couldn't get it hard so he couldn't fuck his wife He was the one in the family who couldn't perform sexually. Lee was his name and since he couldn't perform with his cock since his accident. It had been more than a year and he finally agreed to give Alexis the OK to take 2 lovers. Now she met John and wanted to add him to the other two. Since the conference that they had both attended away from home, she wanted him as a lover and decided to ask her husband.

To explain, one of her current lovers was Rufuss he was her first man Lee had agreed to let Alexis see and fuck. He stood about six-foot tall and weighted about 175. He was medium dark and had decent equipment. His cock was thick maybe 3 or 4 inches around and 6 or 7 inches long. He was a little better than average size to her. He was her first lover and she was dedicated to him 3 days a month. He liked to take her from behind over a table or on the bed when she was down on all fours. He would be hard on her and shoot huge loads of cum in every hole she had every time they met. But Rufuss didn't like eating her pussy and so she didn't get her pussy licked from him. He did like his cock sucked.

Then maybe 6 months later she met Jake and after a few times together she had sex with him. He was 6'3' 250. He was big and black and a weight lifter. Jake towering over her and she was frighten and excited every time she met him which was 3 times a month too. He was so strong he would carry her around his apartment fucking her deep with an 8 or 9- inch cock, which was 4 or 5 inches or more round. She would bounce up and down and he filled her good. She liked him because he was so big and thick with long staying power and he would lick her pussy until she had an orgasm. Then he would stop and fuck her. She liked it but wished he would lick her cunt more giving her more oral orgasms.

Both men were in their late twenties and black. She had been seeing them both 3 times a month maybe 2 if Lee got pissed or upset over it. Sometimes he did and wouldn't let her go. That was the agreement they had between them. This had been going on now for 7 months.

Now since the conference Alexis had been with John for 5 days in a row fucking and sucking every dam night. She really enjoyed their time together. She loved the way he ate her pussy for as long as she wanted it. She was having multiple orgasms with John's mouth and then more with his cock! She wanted John as her lover too. He was 5'11' and weighted 170 and in very good shape. And John was white. She was going to ask her husband if she could now had a white lover to add to the other two. John had a nice cock 7-8 inches long and 4-5 inches thick. And John was like the engerizer rabbit. He just kept going and going and going!

John was her first white man since college over eight years ago. And that white guy fucked her and left her so he didn't really count. Now, she got wet every time she looked at their skin merging together when he fucked her. But John had something else going for him that the others didn't. John loved to eat pussy! And he ate it very well. He would drive Alexis crazy when he ate her pussy. And he would eat it and give her orgasms after orgasms! He was the only man she had every had that didn't stop licking her pussy after she went off the first time. In fact John would stay between her wide open smooth brown thighs licking and sucking her cunt and making her go wild until she pulled him up and out from between her legs. And John was easy and loving when she wanted sex that way and hard when she wanted it hard. She felt John gave her all that she wanted and needed sexually.

When John and Alexis returned home at the end of the week, they had fucked themselves out. Both were drained and tired. Alexis was still smiling as she pulled into her driveway thinking about John's magical tongue and his hard white cock and the fun they had! Now she had to ask her husband Lee if she could add another lover to the 2 she already had, and this one was white. She knew he wouldn't approve at first. But since the accident he could hardly get his cock to become semi-hard and couldn't satisfy her no matter what Alexis did to help him. After a year or more he had finally given in and let her take lovers. He knew she needed more than he was capable of giving her.

She was still very much in love with Lee but she was only in her late 20s and her need for sex was extremely strong. That was one of the reasons Lee had married her. Lee was the first man who ever gave her as much sex as she could handle. In fact she sometimes had trouble and could hardly walk after a few hours with him. But now he couldn't get it up and the doctors told them both that he might never be able to really have cock to pussy intercourse sex again.

So now when she told him about John, she was pretty sure he would agree just like the other two times. Even if he said no at first, she felt he would eventually let her have this man too. But she would have to sell this one because John was a white guy. That one thing could stop Lee from agreeing to the arrangement.

She would keep talking and insisting until she made Lee accept John into the small group. Then she was thinking, "Besides what could he do if I just took John? No!" she said, "I wouldn't do that to Lee. He had been to good of a husband to me for 5 years. I wouldn't treat him that way. Once he realized how much I really want this white man, I'm sure Lee will agree and let John come to dinner to discuss the arrangement. If worst comes to worst I will give up one of my other 2 lovers. But God which one?"

She came in the door and saw Lee waiting for her. She almost ran to him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him as passionately as she had ever kissed him. They held each other for a very long time. Finally when the parted he asked her, "I missed you baby! So how was the big national conference? Dam girl I really missed you!"

She said, "It was unbelievable, I have some gifts for you too! I even won a dinner for us from the bank my company does business with. They were offering it as a grand prize and I won. And the classes were great!! I learned a great deal of good stuff. And the parties Lee! God the parties. White folks have some kick ass parties!"

She stopped and said, "Oh sorry Lee I guess I'm just very excited. It was a great conference. But I missed you too!"

He said, "Well I sure did miss you and we should really thank Tasha for coming over and checking on me! She even stayed over a few nights to keep me company." He smiled and before Alexis could ask said, "Na she behaved herself. Well most of the time"

Alexis said, "Oh she did? Well I hope you didn't get her drunk and take advantage of her! You know she really has the hots for you."

He laughed and said, "If only I could, I might just have done it. Dam I missed you. I would enjoy doing her big black ass!"

They both laughed and then he said, "You know seriously, your younger sister is really a hot woman now. And she doesn't care what she wears either Alexis. I saw most of her body all the time as she walked around in that dam tight tee shirt and thongs she wears. I was thinking she's trying to get my dick hard and that's why she's doing it."

Alexis watched his face and eyes and knew his brain was certainly excited even if his cock wasn't. She said, "So any luck? Did she get you hard at all, baby? She was pointing between his legs.

He said, "Well you know when your sister sat on the sofa the other night and fell asleep drunk with her legs wide opened and that tiny thong on, I felt a lot of jumping and moving around in there." Le was holding his soft cock.

Then he said, "But, I didn't get a big hard on if that's what you are asking me. I didn't get semi-hard if that counts. Oh while you were out of town I went back to the doctor. He gave me some different drugs some new stuff and I have to take them all this month. He hopes that with exercises and these drugs it will help. But nothing yet, even if your sister's shaved pussy was looking at me all fucking week!"

She started to laugh and said, "So the little bitch shaved her pussy for you! She told me she was going to do it but I didn't think she would do it."

She came over and sat on the sofa next to him. She kissed him hard and said, "How long have you been taking them?"

He said, "Just four days! God I missed you Alexis! Seeing your beautiful face around here sure makes this place brighter."

She said, Good I'm glad you missed me. Dam Lee the conference was so good and I was busy as hell all the time."

He said, "So! Tell me about the parties. Big and extravagant as you have heard?"

She said, "God are they! Better than I was told! This one had like a ton of really expensive and good food, really good 60 and 70 music with a live band that played all night long. Must have been 300-400 people there and I bet it cost a mint. They had fortunetellers and gypsies and games and all kinds of booze. God baby! It was so decadent!"

He laughed and said was that the only one you went too?"

She said, "No. I was invited to 6 but only went to two of them. But I met some people during the week and we all talked about the parties. They told me about the ones they went too. There was this one where a bank had limos pick people up and take them to a winery where they had lunch and wine and toured the place it sounded super too!

Another woman told me she went to one that was at the stadium and they gave everyone a football signed by the whole NFL team. Yes Lee, they parties were unreal baby! "

She knew he wanted to ask her so she said, "And I met a bunch of good smart people too. I'm sure I can call them and ask for help if I need it. So that should help my job too! I met a few ladies who work in our town at different companies and we said we would meet and have lunch one day and I got them to look into signing up for the local association. And I met up with John, the man I told you about that I met during a meeting of the local group a few months ago. He's very nice Lee and he introduced me to a lot of folks. He has been in the organization for 6 years now and knows almost every banker around. He was very helpful too."

Lee said, "So you spent time with John?"

She said, "Yes Lee we went to the same two parties. Well I saw him there I really didn't go with him."

She could see he wanted to ask her more about John. She knew he wanted to know how involved they got together. So she figured this might be a good time to talk with him. She said, " In fact, I spent a great deal of time with him baby. I got to know him very well and he's a great guy. You would like him I'm sure."

Lee said, "Yea, I'm not so sure. So, tell me about him. And tell me what you did with him. Or do I already know Alexis!"

From his tone she decided not to say anything about John right then. She said, "Can I unpack first Lee and shower. I was wondering if we could maybe go out to dinner tonight and I'll tell you all about the trip."

He said, "Well I would really like to hear about you and John. Then we can go get your shower and maybe go out. So tell me all about him."

She said, "OK But let me get a drink of water first let's go into the kitchen and talk. They walked into the kitchen and Lee took a chair, Alexis got her drink of water and added ice. She sat down next to her husband and faced him and said, "Would you like me to try tonight to get you hard baby? I would be happy to try Lee! Maybe we'll have some luck!"

He said, " Later Alexis I would very much like us to try and make love, and if I can't I'll do you with my tongue and your toy. If I can I'll do you with my tongue and cock! Yes, we can sure try. I would just like to hold you too. I have really missed holding your body and sleeping next to you this week."

She said, "Well Lee you always had my sister Tasha! I'm sure she would love to be in bed with you and try to get you hard. And if you ever licked her pussy like you do mine, she would go wild."

They both laughed and Alexis told him, "But seriously baby, I told you before, no matter what happens I'll always be here with you. I might have lovers to satisfy me sexually but only because you can't any more. But none of them can ever take your place emotionally baby! I do love you very much."

He said, " Oh I know Alexis, and believe me I miss the sex too, really bad. I hope one day we'll be able to do it again and you can get rid of the lovers. But I understand why you want them and need them. God girl just look at your body and face! You were made to please a man! You are really beautiful and I know a woman like you needs sex. So if I can't give it to you, I have agreed to let you take lovers. I would be cruel and not a very good husband if I didn't let you have a man once in awhile, as long as I know about them. Now tell me about John what should I know about him? Did you have sex with him Alexis?"

Alexis said, "You'll remember I told you that I might have sex while I was away at the conference. That if the time, place, mood and man were all right, I might do it."

Lee asked, "Yes I remember. And were they all right? Did you have sex while you were away? Was it John? Did you fuck John?"

Alexis took his hand and held it as she looked him in the eyes and told him, "Yes Lee. I did have sex with John. But like I told you it was just sex nothing else, no other feeling baby I just fucked him, or to be more correct he fucked me. The feelings I keep only for you."

He was quiet for a while and she said, "John is about your height weight and size. He's nice and polite and yes I fucked him more than once Lee."

Lee said, "And now that you are back, are you going to see him again?"

Alexis said, "Well that's what I want to talk to you about Lee. I want to invite him here for dinner and to meet you. I want you to see how he is and if you like him."

She waited a few seconds and then said, "Lee. If you agree after you meet him, I would want John to be another of my lovers. I think you'll really like him and he is very good. Not as good as you were Lee, but he is good. He please me a lot and I wanted to ask you if he could become one of my lovers?"

Lee said, "What about his cock? Is his cock good for you? How big is he?"

Alexis said, "Yes, he's good with it. He's about 7-8 inches long. I didn't measure him. And he's about 4-inches around. He fills me good Lee. But what I really like about him is he enjoys giving oral sex. And, after you, he's the best I have ever had."

Lee said, "Well you have 2 other lovers now, are you gong to give either of them up or are you thinking of adding John making three now? I'm not sure I'm OK with that Alexis, not three!"

She looked at him and asked, "Lee you know I appreciate you allowing me to have any lovers. What do you want me to do? Should I drop one of my other 2 men? Or, would you care if I just added John. I will promise you right now, I would never take more than three at any time and I won't meet with them more them three times a month. But, if you want me to only have one or two lovers then I will have to make a choice between the two I have now. I have to tell you that would be very difficult for me to do Lee since they are both very different and very good for me sexually. But you decide baby!"

Lee said, "Well for me Alexis, it was bad enough when you had just one. And I know you went an entire year and a half without any sex. And, I know how frustrated you were during that period. I know you would have most likely went on longer if I didn't see you crying one night after we tried to make love for god knows how many times. I failed you again. When I finally got your reason for crying out of you, I knew we had to do something for you and your sexual needs."

Lee hung his head down and she touched his face and lifted his head and kissed him. She said, "Look if you tell me to stop I'll stop with all of them. But you know how bad I wanted and need a cock to fill me Lee. God I was going mad when you got me so hot and licked me and made me climax all those times with your tongue and then couldn't get hard enough to fuck me. But you were smart enough to know how bad I wanted a cock to fill me. And I wanted to feel cum pumping into me again, baby. It's the greatest feeling I know of especially when it's your cock filling me."

Lee said, "Yea, I know baby because the feeling of me cumming in your pussy was the greatest feeling I know of too! I know your needs all to well and I'm sorry I can't fill them. I also understand that one lover could get you personally and emotionally involved because you would be spending a lot of time with him. And one cock fucking you would certainly draw you closer to that man. We don't want that to happen because I don't know what I would do if you left me."

She said, "That would never happen Lee. Never!"

He said, "With two lovers the chance is still there but not as likely of you becoming emotionally attached. If you add a third I guess the chances of you becoming emotionally involved is reduced either further. No as of now Alexis, I won't ask you to drop your other men. But, let's have John over and discuss the arrangement with him first and see if he wants to even get involved with us crazy people. Then I'll give you my opinion and decision about having 1, 2 or 3 lovers."

She kissed him and said, "Thank you my love. That's more than fair. Thank you for understanding and being so giving to me. I know you love me very much Lee and I don't want to hurt you at all. Again I'll tell you, if you want me to stop seeing these men I will stop now or any time to say it!"

He said, "Well if I ever this dead dick hard again then I will tell you to stop. But for now, no I don't want you to stop. Come on Alexis. Let's go take that shower and then let me take you to our bed and see if you'll need any other lovers at all. God I hope one day I'll get hard and fuck you like we did before the accident. I know you want me too!"

She said, "Darling when that day comes, and I know it will, I won't need any other men. I'll drop my lovers like a hot rock. And I'll lock your cock in me so tight it will never go soft again!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
770 Followers