True Love Between The Races Ch. 06

Story Info
Alexis would cum a 100 times that night.
7k words
4.36
41.6k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

So after Alexis had spent Friday night with her first lover Rufus, she was almost certain she was done with him. While he liked to experiment and fuck her in many different and creative ways, including her ass, she knew he wasn't as excited when she was with him now as he use to be. Plus she had to remove one of her lovers by June 1, like she had agreed to with her husband, Lee. So she told Rufus her husband could now get hard again and the rules were once that happened she wouldn't see any other men. She told him goodbye and thanked him for the great sex they had together.

But to be totally fair, the next night, Saturday, she was going to visit Jake, lover number #2. After a long discussion with her husband about it being the weekend and he was left alone again, he finally agreed and off she went. Now, Jake was a very big man with a very big cock. She loved the way he always bottomed out in her with his cock head and 2 inches in her womb. If she weren't on the pill she would be having his baby now for sure! The size of his cock took a little getting use to and because he was such a large man physically too. Many times they would fuck doggie style since Jake weighted almost 275 pounds, but then he was 6'5" and had all those huge muscles.

She remembered the first time she met him. It was at a bar where he asked her to dance. She was there with some girlfriends getting a couple of drinks after work before she went home to her husband. When he came over to the table all the women wondered whom he was going to talk too. Of course with Alexis's very full and very large breasts, she was usually the one who all the guys talked to. Or, at least the one they looked it as they were talking. Jake asked Alexis to dance and when she stood up and walked out on to the floor, she realized just how big he really was. When they danced and he held her in his arms, you could hardly see her. He had a way about him and as big as he was, he had a very special touch. And Jake touched her everywhere that night. She smiled as she remembered feeling his hands work on her as they danced the night away. He was so very gentle as he cupped her breasts one-minute and then her ass the next. And then when he cupped her pussy all she could do was moan softly as he explored her sex with his hand under the table.

They danced for a long time and as they did, Alexis felt his cock growing and growing and growing against her thigh. She realized Jake was very large, very large indeed. How big she didn't know for sure until later that night he fucked her as she sat on top of him riding his huge dick.

That first night she danced with Jake most of the evening and as the other women began to go home, Alexis realized it was past midnight. She had already informed her husband she was going out late with the girls but she didn't think it would be this late. Neither did Lee and he was not happy about it.

At 11 PM Alexis called home to let Lee know she was OK and would be home later. She didn't tell him about Jake. She had no idea where the time went or when the other women left. They told her but she hadn't listening or cared. Jake had consumed her completely the entire night. When he held her in his large strong arms in the parking lot saying good night, he picked her up and dry fucked her. Jake was so sexy and special. Alexis couldn't take her hands off of him. God he was huge! She actually played with Jake's cock the entire evening under the table as they sat in the small private room he had taken her too after the other women left. The small room was really a good idea since it left them alone most of the evening. Jake knew how nice and large Alexis's breasts were and how wet her pussy had become from holding one or both all night. And Alexis knew how big and hard Jake's cock was since she was making love to it with her hands and/or mouth before, during their time in the room. But as the night went on, she was so wet and hot her body felt like it would melt. Alexis had never been with a man as big and strong as Jake. He told her he was going to take her out in the parking lot and fuck her. She didn't say anything she just walked with him to the door of the bar and got into his car.

That night Jake picked her up again and rammed his body against hers. She decided she had to have Jake take her and she had to have him now. She had to see how it felt being fucked by a giant with a huge cock! But, just as she was about to tell him to fuck her now right there in the parking lot, a police car came pulling up and three cops went inside the restaurant. Alexis told Jake to take her to the closest hotel. They drove to the Super 88, one block down the street. There in the motel room Alexis fucked Jake's brains out for over 2 1/2 hours before she headed home at 3AM. He was so strong he carried her around for almost a half-hour with his big long cock buried deep in her pussy. She was going wild climaxing on it over and over again.

At that point, Alexis decided she was going to ask Lee if she could go to dinner with Jake the following week. And, if things worked out, like she hoped they would, she would then ask Lee to invite Jake back to the house for dinner and to discuss the arrangement. He would become her lover too if her husband agreed.

Now as she drove to his place, maybe for the last time, Alexis shuttered remembering the many orgasms she had as they fucked the night away. She felt like a small puppet pinned to his big dick with her arms and legs dangling and flaring out as he bounced her up and down getting her off many times as he walked her around the room. He would grunt with pleasure each time she came all the down on his huge cock and she did again and again and again!

They made love all that night and around 7:30AM the next morning she drove home sore. She found her husband sleeping in his chair the basement again. The TV and VCR were still on. She pressed play and saw the porno film Lee had watched. She was sure he was trying to get his cock hard. She decided to see if she could help. She quickly went upstairs and showered. Then she came down in only a silk robe. She stroked his arm and when he woke up she spread his legs and sat between them. He could see parts of her naked body under the robe. She smiled and undid the string to the robe and let it drop off her shoulders on to the floor. Alexis climbed between his legs and took off his shorts. His cock was soft and hung there between his legs against a large set of balls. She began to work on his cock. She also played the tape and Lee could see it over her head as it bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock.

She must have worked on him for an hour and finally got him to a point where he wasn't rock hard but he was much bigger than she had seen it in a year or more. She sucked and sucked and stroked and stroked his cock working as hard as she could to get him harder but with limited success. Finally he moaned and pulled her off. She smiled up and told him, "Well you are getting better baby! Look how hard your cock is now. Let me work a little longer on it please!"

He was harder but not as hard as she knew she wanted it to be. She continued to stroke it and suck it for about 15 minutes more. Then she saw Lee's body stiffen and he shot his load with a semi-hard cock. It didn't fire out over 4 feet like the old days but it seemed to run out and drip into her hand and mouth. She took it all and then licked up that which was on her hands. She came up letting him have her body now. She straddled his chair with her legs and Lee began to finger her pussy while he sucked on those big dark tits in his face. After a long time of loving her, Lee told her to change places with him. She did and he knelt between her legs now. She knew what he wanted and she did too. Alexis put a leg over each arm of the fat stuffed chair. Lee devoured her cunt and didn't stop sucking and licking it until Alexis had 3 strong orgasms. But when he tried he couldn't get his semi-hard cock into her to really fuck her. She humped and he pushed and they tried for a long time. But, Lee's cock just wasn't hard enough. He felt rejected and sad.

Later that morning she sat down and talked to Lee him telling him about Jake and a little of what she had done with Jake the night before. She didn't go into detail unless Lee wanted to hear about it. She didn't want to hurt him any more than she had too. He rejected all of the men as her lovers. But, as she talked and calmed him, she told Lee that Jake was a pro football player and that we wasn't around much except during the season, he lived in Seattle most of the time. Lee finally agreed to invite Jake over the house for dinner and to talk about the relationship Alexis wanted to have with the big man. An hour after dinner and the offer of super box tickets to both of them for each home game, Lee agreed she could take him as her second lovers.

Alexis and Jake have been together for just over 5 months now and they visited each other according to the rules her husband had established, 3 times a month, no more. She loves to have her pussy sucked and licked and Jake tried to do it but she knew he really didn't enjoy the taste especially after she had an orgasm. But he have her tight body fuck him and give him sex with a passion and desire he knew most women didn't have or wouldn't display. Most women wouldn't allow their brains and body go completely wild to the point where they became a whore with him for the night. And if they did it was because they wanted some of his 2.2 million-dollar annual contract. But, Alexis was in it for the sex and only the sex. Jake did give her presents and she kept them but she never asked him for anything. Jake knew ever since they all had dinner at her home that night and he had agreed to the arrangement that she was game for most anything he could think of even if it was a little crazy. So the 3 times he saw her each month was like a game to see who could last the longest. Jake knew Alexis loved to fuck and he did his best to give her all she could handle. She drained him every time!

Now as she pulled into the hotel and went to his suit she smiled and knew this night would be great and she would be fucked well by morning. Since he only lived in town during the season, he didn't have a home of his own on the East Coast, yet. Tonight as they sat in front of each other, Jake watched Alexis's full round lips suck his cock for 20 or 30 minutes taking most of it down her throat. He held her head and moaned as he dumped a huge load of hot cum down her throat. She was the best cocksucker Jake ever knew. Alexis could get 7 or 8 of his 10+ inches in her mouth and down her throat. He was so long she tried like crazy to take all of him down her throat but just couldn't. He loved the way she would tried! Alexis would hold her breath and take him as deep as any woman was every able to do. Jake said to himself, "One day she'll take all of my cock down her throat and I'll dump my load directly into her belly!"

Alexis favorite thing to do was to sit on his chest and straddle his face with her thighs as she put her hot wet pussy over his mouth and had him lick, suck, and finger her into a very good orgasm. But Jake would rather fuck. He did her with his tongue but he really wasn't into that! He would much rather see that tight body of hers pumping and getting off on his big dick from their lovemaking! When she has 1 or 2 orgasms from his oral sex he know she would repay him by making love to his cock with her cunt. Alexis's body felt like it was sucking his cock down deep into her beautiful body. They would go at it and fuck their brains out until both of them were completely drained.

And they did that every time they were together. Starting minutes after she arrived on Friday night they never stopped or left the hotel room until Sunday afternoon. Jake knew she had to be home before Saturday evening. But while there wasn't a really a drop dead time put on them by Lee, Saturday afternoon she always headed home to her husband. Jake would often think about what it must be like for Lee to not be able to get hard enough to fuck his beautiful sexy wife. It must kill him to let her go to another man. Jake knew Lee loved his wife a great deal. He wasn't sure if things were reversed if he could let Alexis go to Lee to be fucked.

Yet, they were both involved with Alexis and for Jake it was only one they had in common, sex. But that one thing gives both of them so much pleasure. They were addicted to each other's body and in fact Alexis had actually cheated a few times meting Jake more than the agreed upon 3 times a month. But, Lee didn't know it. With Alexis it was a pure case of need. A need to have Jake's big cock buried deep inside her making her cum and orgasm. While these extra sessions were great, they were fast, usually one or two hours and a few climaxes on her part and he would cum once. Then she would leave quickly and go home so she would not to be caught.

Jake was good and when they were together neither wore any clothes, except to accept the food when it delivered to his hotel room door. Alexis would lay on the big king size bed, her head resting on his big chest as he lean against the headboard. Her body was sitting between his legs with his semi hard 7-inch cock resting between them. It touches her back and rested in the crack of her ass as they ate and drink coffee. They usually never let go of each other. When Jake was just about finished, Alexis asked him about some of his fantasies. He smiled and said; "Well one was having you in my bed nude fucking me but we have done that one. But I have a lot of them babe. Now they are mostly about you! But, one that I would love to see come true involves both of us!"

She turns her head and smiled as she asked him, "Oh really? Well tell me more! What nasty things are we doing?"

Jake had been rubbing Alexis's neck and shoulders and now slowly moved his hands over shoulders and down to her big breasts. His hands were so big he was able to cup each breast and lift them as he weighted them. Jake said, "Dam baby! I love your big tits!"

Alexis was big 36DD and she loved how they still had very little sag to them at all. She really did keep her body in good shape. He ran each of his palms over her nipples as he squeezed her tits as he continued to cup each of them. Her head is resting against my chest just under my chin. As he stroke and squeeze her breasts, he could feel those nice dark nipples harden under his touch. He took his fingers and rolled the nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. He pulled on them and squeezed her breasts hearing her say: "Umm baby! That's nice!! Now tell me about that fantasy."

Jake say: " OK, but I have to keep rubbing your breast baby as I tell you. I love how they feel. And I'm sure you can feel my cock starting to grow up your back."

She smiles and asks him, "Oh that's what that hard thing is behind my back. For a second I was thinking it was a long thick cigar or snake!"

And they both laugh as he begin to tell her my fantasy. Jake said, "Here is what I want you to do Alexis. I have always wanted to watch you masturbate your body into an orgasm for me. I want to see you finger and please yourself until you climax! I want to watch you do it. I want you to sit against this headboard and open your sweet thighs and work on your pussy until you cum. I want to watch you get off."

She smiled and kissed him saying, "You are a dirty boy aren't you?"

He laughed and said, "No boy has a cock as big as mine baby. You do that for me and I'll eat your pussy again. I know how much you like that."

She smiled and said, "OK! I can do that if it will please Jake, especially if I make you hard for me. Now, do you help me in your fantasy at all or do I do it all by myself?"

Jake explained: "You do yourself baby! You masturbate for me and I'll play with myself as I watch you. Who knows where that will go? It's early and we have all day. We'll get this big old dick rock hard again and once you climax the first time from playing with yourself, I'll make sure you cum again with my dick."

She said, "But first you'll lick my pussy and make me cum right?"

He smiled and said, " I promised you that baby!"

And so Alexis starts. Before she moves against the headboard, she took her hands and squeezed his hands that have been making slow soft love to both of her tits. He had a hand full in each hand and she told him, "Hold them up high for me so I can play with the nipples."

Jake moaned as he heard her tell him that and he cup each of them and held them up so they both could see her uses her fingers to squeeze and pull on her nipples. She pulled them so hard Jake said, "Ouch! Don't that hurt Alexis?"

She smiled and said, "Sometimes! But with you holding them it feel nice. Lift them high so I can suck one!"

As he lifted one of her tits to her mouth, he smiled as she began sucking on dark hard nipples. She turned around and asks him: "Would you like to lick one for me Jake baby?"

His grin was ear to ear as he told her: "Not yet, I'll just watch the show for now."

And he did! He sat there and watched her suck each nipple moving her mouth from one to the other and back again. Her tongue snaked out and flicked over their hardness. It was hot! Alexis told him, " Hold them up higher baby so I can suck on the tit too! I want to use my hands for other things."

As Jake held her breasts up high so she could keep sucking on one and them the other. He squeezed them for her saying, "I can't help it they feel so fucking nice in my hands baby."

She smiles when she feels his cock growing larger and larger. She told him: "Mumm baby I feel your cock growing harder. This is really getting to you isn't it?"

He lick her neck and ear as he kept holding her tits for her and watch her move her hands down her stomach and over her thighs to her shaved pussy mound and then on to her snatch.

As she began to rub and play with her cunt's outer lips Jake said, "Time for me to move. Open your legs. I want to sit between them so I can see everything. He moved and she spread her thighs wide as she sat against the headboard of the bed. He sat directly in front of her pussy seeing her finger her pussy and getting her hand wet. She smiled at him and took the finger and put it up to his face. She asked him to lick it! He did and she smiled and told him, "OK let me lay back against the headboard a little more sugar. She moved around and sat back, opening her legs wider as he watch. With her back against the bed board she opens her dark thighs now as wide as they would go. He crawled between them and sat between them up by her knees. He put her legs over his and started to slowly stroke his semi-hard cock as he faced her body.

She slowly rubbed her dark slit with one finger. Up and down, up and down it slowly moved around in little circles as it continued to go up and down the long wet strip that was the middle of her sex. Her finger moved so slow making tight little circles up and down, then down again covering all of that long line which now began to shine even more from her wetness leaking out her opening. She keeps doing this for a few minutes as she smiled at him and them moaned for him. Now, with the other hand she took her fingers and spreads her pussy lips showing him her dark pink insides. The contrast of her brown skin on the outside and the dark pink on the inside made him moan as he kept stroking his hardening cock. He was now a good 8 + inches.

Her finger went back to the middle of her pussy and began to rub the wet pink center up and down, up and down. Again she moved it very, very slow making small circles. Around and around her pink center she moved that finger from the top of her slit near her clit down to the bottom and then under her pussy to her ass hole. She slid further down she Jake could see her ass hole too now.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12