True Love Between The Races Ch. 09

Story Info
She leaves with John for 3 days.
4.9k words
4.07
33.8k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Lee and Alexis spent all weekend fucking or sucking each other's body. He was capable of achieving a full erection now and she took full advantage of it. They did exactly what they said they would do. They watched TV nude, they fixed dinner nude, ate dinner nude, and never put on any clothes for any reason the entire weekend. Lee had pumped Alexis's pussy filling it with cum so many times she was actually sore between her legs. Then when Lee rubbed some lotion on her pussy to ease the pain she actually reached another climax. She had lost count of the number of them she had and so did Lee. Finally very early on Sunday morning around 3AM they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alexis woke first. She looked at the big black snake laying on Lee's thigh and smiled. She let him sleep and took a long hot shower and then went into the kitchen to fix something to eat for both of them. She decided to cook breakfast even knowing it was around 2PM on Sunday afternoon. She smiled and said to herself, "And he's not watching football on Sunday for a change! God I must had fucked him out! He must be tired!"

As she was cooking the phone rang and she rushed to answer it so it wouldn't wake Lee. It was John and he was asking if she wanted him to pick her up around 8PM and bring her over his house. He explained that they could then leave first thing Monday morning from his place saving them both a good amount of time. She knew why he really wanted her over his house, he wanted to fuck her all night. While it sounded like a great idea, and made her start to get wet between her legs, she sighed and told him, "No baby! I'm staying with my husband all weekend like we talked about. I'll see you at the airport."

He said, "Well we'll have the three days together then! I can't wait to get you back in my arms in my bed and in my room and do very all sorts of evil things to your married body!"

She laughed and said, "You are so evil! I can't wait either John I want your cock back inside me again. We are so good together baby! See you soon. Got to go."

She didn't know it but Lee had been listening on, the other phone in the bedroom. He knew she wasn't going to the school for the purpose of just learning. She planned to spend as much time with John that she could and fuck his brains out like she had done to him last night. He was not happy about it but decided two could play this game. Today she would give him her body. Tomorrow her younger sister would be back to give him hers too. He was bitter and mad but decided not to show it. As he went into the shower he realized for the first time that his wife was a whore. She couldn't do with just one cock any more. Since Lee had agreed to allow her to have a few lovers, she now needed more than one man. She wasn't satisfied with just one man. Then as he looked back over their relationship he realized she had always been like that! He knew deep inside his heart she had been and always will be a whore. He was going to have to accept this or let her go. He didn't know what to do. He was so confused. He loved her yet knew she fooled around on him. He knew she would do it again in the future regardless of what she told him. He had to decide and would while she was gone. She would decide whether or not she was going to keep John and he would decide if he was going to keep her.

As she finished cooking the breakfast, John came out of the shower and walked into the kitchen nude his long soft cock swinging back and forth between his legs. Alexis smiled seeing him as she stood over the stove in an apron that covered her front so she wouldn't get burned. But that's all she had on. As Lee stood in the doorway watching his extremely beautiful black wife, she bent over to pick up a lid to the frying pan. He felt his cock jump with excitement as she bent showing him both holes. She saw him looking at him as she smiled from between her legs.

He realized that any man who saw her would most likely try and hit on her. She could have just about any guy she wanted whenever she wanted. He knew that and knew she would have her men. He walked to her and held her hips as he rubbed up against her ass with his cock. He kissed down her back and reached around her body cupping her big breasts giving her chills. She stood up and told him the food would get cold. She took him by the hand and they sat in the kitchen eating their food. As they finished, he helped her with the dishes and asked, "Who was that on the phone babe?"

She said, "John."

He stopped and looked at her. She said, "He called because he was wondering if I wanted to go over to his house tonight so we could leave first thing in the morning for the airport."

Before Lee could say anything Alexis told him, "Don't worry baby! I'm not going anywhere. I told him no I was spending a great weekend with my husband, and I would see him at the airport."

He held her and said, "Good! Good baby! I'm glad we are going to spend more time together. And I'll have you for another night to make love to you."

Lee then lifted her up into his arms like a feather and carried her back to the bedroom. As he stopped at the edge of the bed he asked, "But I guess in the morning, you'll be going away with him? I wish you wouldn't go Alexis I really wish you would stay with me."

She said, "But lee I have to go, my boss is sending me. I'm going to a school and John is going too Lee. We'll have homework and be put into groups. Hell he may not even be in my group. I'll be with him but not all the time. We'll be in class all day and then we have work to do at night for the next morning. It's a hard class. We'll have to meet people and mingle just about every night baby! We'll most likely meet for dinner some nights but not every night. . I have my own room and while I won't tell you I'm not going to be with him if there's time, I will tell you it won't be an all day and night long sex trip."

Then she said, "Oh Lee the dishes. I haven't done them all yet.

He said, "Dishes can wait I want to show you how much I love you Alexis and make love to you again. Seems like you'll be comparing me to John while you're away. I know you can't help but do that! So I want to make sure you know who is the best!"

She held him around his neck and kissed him deeply as he gently laid her on the bed. He said, "Opening your legs for me and show me your sweetness."

She smiled and her legs opened like a butterfly. Lee buried his face into her pussy and began to work on it. Licking her pussy he sucked the outer lips and licked over her pink insides with his tongue. She moaned and he spun his body around into a 69 position.

Her hands took his hard cock and her mouth formed a tremendous suction giving him a fantastic sensation on his cock head. He was having trouble moving and pumping it in and out of her mouth she was sucking it so hard. He could already feel his cum building and he began moaning loudly as she sucked harder. Then his finger located her G spot and began to rub it back and forth as his tongue licked over her hard round clit faster and faster. Her body reacted immediately! With his cock in her mouth Lee heard muffled sounds as she began to cum and his tongue drew it into his mouth. He loved her taste and lapped her pussy like dog drinks water. Her hips gyrated and pumped her cunt into his face as she sucked hard on his cock not missing a beat! He loved how she did him with her mouth! She sucked all of him into and down her throat letting his cock hair rub her chin.

As Lee felt and saw Alexis's sweet wet pussy pumping into his face as she came again, the picture in front of his eyes was all he could take. She felt the first shot of cum fly out of his cock head and slide down her throat! Lee cried out: "Oh god baby! That's so fucking good! Suck it! Take it all! Suck me hard!"

Her full lips worked wonders on his hard long cock. He needed to cum and he shot load after load of his warm sticky cum into his woman's mouth. She deep throated him again and again taking his entire cock shaft into her mouth and down her throat! Her face rubbed against the hair around his cock as his tight ball sack rub over her nose forehead and eyes. He moaned again and again as she finished him off taking every dam drop of cum. He moved around and held her as he kissed her full lips.

When they both have recovered enough from the oral pleasure, they moved around and suck each other's tongue tasting their own cum. She could taste his juice as she sucked on his tongue and he tasted her cum as he sucked on her tongue. As they held each other and rested a few minutes their orgasms had been so powerful and intense each of them were panting like dogs. As Lee lay between her beautiful brown thighs, he could feel her wetness rubbing on my body. She could feel his hard cock rubbing on her stomach.

Lee lowered his head and covered her breasts and sucking her nipples. Pushing them together with his hands, he began to lick and suck on both of her hard dark nipples. She could feel his cock getting longer and harder again as he played with her super big tits. He loved them and spent a very long time rubbing and squeezing them as his mouth and fingers pull and suck on both long dark nipples! He said, "Remember what we use to do with your tits Alexis?"

She smiled and said, "Yes Lee! I was wondering when you were going to get around to that again!"

He said, "Do you care if I do?"

She smiled and said, "No baby! I love everything we do together. Go ahead Lee."

With that Lee moved up and straddled her chest with his knees. He smiled down at her as she pushed her big brown tits together with his cock between them. Lee moaned as he saw her nipples harden before his eyes. She liked to be tittie fucked with his long hard cock. He began to slowly tit fuck his wife's very full and very large tits. She lay there watching his big long hard cock moving between her breasts again after a 2 years absence. She smiled and teased him just like she did before. As Lee pumped his cock between those huge globes she said, "Oh yes baby! Fuck these big tits. They're all for you Lee! Pinch my nipples, you know how I love that! Fuck my tits Lee cum on them! Shoot your cum on my tits and let me see it! Tea, Lee bring that big black cock head up between them and let me lick it!"

As he kept going and his cock grew to its fullness. She could see the pre-cum dripping out the big fat mushroom cock head. Each time he pushed it all the way up between her mounds and held it there she would lick the cock head taking the pre-cum out of the hole. She smiled as she heard him moan from the thrill and pleasure. He moaned each time she did it and as Alexis tasted it she moaned. She felt his balls rubbing along the valley of her breast and she moved her hands to feel them. She talked dirty to him telling him she wanted him to cum all over her tits and face!

Lee knew he was getting close again and didn't want to cum on her tits. He wanted to fill her pussy with his love juice again. He said, "I want to cum inside your body Alexis not on your tits."

He moved down and entered her with one long smooth motion from the thrust of his hips. She was so wet from him eating her the fat hard cock slid in her snatch with easy. When he was fully inside her and their bodies were pressing against each other, they held each other and slowly began to rock against each other. As he pulled out some getting ready to fuck her, Alexis had her hand on that part of his cock that wasn't inside her. She loved to feel the thickness and hardness of his cock. She also liked to feel her wetness on the shaft as he pulled it out of her hole about half way. She used her fingers to squeeze that part that wasn't in her cunt. Then he would pump the rest of his hard cock back inside her pleasing her.

Lee heard Alexis whisper in his ear: "Oh yes baby! Your hard cock feels so good. Fuck me!! I want to feel that hard long cock in my pussy cumming and cumming as you pump me and fill me with your cum. Fuck me lee and cum in my pussy! I love your cock baby fill me and let me suck on your tongue. Fuck me Lee! Fuck me like you use to do."

They went wild on each other. The sex was the best she had ever had with him! She wondered how long he was able to get hard before he told her and how long he had been fucking her younger sister practicing. Then she was brought back to reality as Lee put his arms under her smooth athletic thighs and lifted her legs high up over her head. Now he began to fuck her even deeper. As he lifted her legs and held her knees against her big breasts he said, "Now Alexis. Now I'm going to show you what a long hard black cock feels like deep inside your body baby! I'm going to cum directly in your womb! I'm going to fill it and fill you with my fertile seed. I'm going to give you a baby! No white boy can reach that far inside you! Feel me baby? Feel my cock bumping your cervix? Well I'm going to fill you and breed you tonight!"

She knew she was on the pill but nothing was fool proof. The way he said it sacred her. She was trapped under him with her legs spread and he had them lifted up high. He had her ass almost coming off the bed as he had her legs up so high her feet were way over her head! His cum would be pumped directly into her womb. His cock head was in the birthing channel now!

He began pumping his cock harder and harder into her. She grunted each time that he thrust down into her pussy. He took all the air out of her each time he thrust into her cunt with all of his cock. All of his 10-inches filled her deeper that any man had ever done including Jake one of her old lovers. John had never gone this deep inside her, no one had. She closed her eyes and moaned from the fantastic feeling he gave her. As Lee fucked her like a machine drilling her hole again and again and again, she was rolling her head from side to side and moaning out his name. Over and over again he drilled down into her body so deep she wondered if he would push out her back.

Then as she climaxed she moaned his name but Lee didn't hear her. All he knew was she was going to leave him in the morning, meet her white lover and fuck him for three days away from home in a hotel room 150 miles away. They would be alone with no one to distribute them. They could fuck for hours! And he knew she was looking forward to it! He had heard her tell John she was longing for his white cock again. So Lee had decided to fuck her raw. He was going to fuck her like most other man couldn't. His hard long cock moved in and out of her pussy with suck force she cried out as the orgasms swept over her body continuously but Lee didn't cum.

He plowed her pussy hard for a very long time. And Alexis screamed over and over again with the rapture filling her body! Lee had never fucked her like this before. She was amazed at his force and staying power. Hard and long strokes were driving her full of lust and her passion was going higher and higher with each thrust. She screamed as another orgasm hit her. This was one was longer and harder than any of her other lovers had ever given her. But, still Lee didn't cum!

She moaned for him to release her legs, they were cramping up. He let her legs go and she wrapped them around his stomach pulling him deeper still. Lee held her arms and hands over her head as he bent down and began to suck on her big breasts and long hard nipples. And still Lee didn't cum.

She humped her hips lifting them up off the bed and bouncing them a few times when she came down again. Lee didn't cum but Alexis did again. Her body was going wild giving her suck climaxes she was afraid she would have a heart attack! And still Lee held off cumming!

Her mine was spinning and her body was ablaze with her desire for more and more of his cock. Lee held her and rolled her over on top of him. She sat up as her brain filled with lust. As she rode up and down on his huge long cock she hissed at him to cum! But he didn't!

Again and again she bucked and rode his long hard cock as she cried out and her cum ran down his cock shaft and out her hole over his body. But, Lee didn't cum.

He pulled her down and again sucked on her big tits as they hung down in front of his face like a cow's utter. He nursed on them. Sucked on the big long nipples making them so hard she cried out in pain and pleasure. He thrust up into her driving his cock deep into her body but he didn't cum!

Lee held her again and rolled them both over so Alexis was on her back again! Again he rammed into her bring her off again. Her scream turned into moans and then finally into whimpers as her body was like a rag doll pierced by his long hard cock shaft! Lee still didn't cum.

She started to wonder if he ever would cum again. Was he drained and couldn't cum any more? Had she take all of his cum and now he was just fucking her crazy? She was in a fit of rage to make him cum before he tired out! She said to herself, "I won't quiet and I'll be dam if he'll out last me!"

But what she didn't know was Lee wasn't anywhere near tired. He was more stimulated than he had been since the accident. He told her, "Get on all fours Alexis I want to fuck you from behind."

She looked at him and as he slammed into again and again she panted, "Where is all this staying power coming from baby?"

He said, "Well I'm in competition now with your white lover. And no white man is ever going to beat me."

He pulled his long 10-inch cock out of her cunt with a loud popping sound. The cum from her own orgasms flowed out of her hole. She rolled over moaning and grunting. Once she was on her hands and knees Lee put his big dick back into her with one long thrust! She almost fell forward but he held her hips and slapped her ass as he began to ram his cock in and out of her hole. He bent over her and moved his legs to the outside of hers so he could squat over her ass now. The fucking went on and on and on with Lee holding off somehow. He didn't cum.

After a time her pussy was like rubber so he pulled out and used her cunt juices to rub her ass hole. His cock was coated with her juices. She moaned as Lee began to fill her ass hole with his super hard, super sensitive cock. When he was fully inside her he began to fuck her ass hole like a machine. He used his fingers to rub her extremely hard thick clit, which was sticking out about a half inch. Alexis held his hand with her own and together she applied the proper pressure she wanted as Lee supplied the speed. Her clit gave her shock after shock of pleasure and she began to tremble as the biggest orgasm of her young life went over her from the tip of her head to the soles of her feet. Lee had to hold her while he fucked her. But he didn't cum, yet.

Alexis screamed with joy as the best orgasm she ever had filled her loins and gave her the feeling she was floating in heaven. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could as it swept over her sex organs and slammed her brain! As she climaxed she squeezed her ass hole tighter too. She fell forward placing her head on the pillow but keeping her round full brown ass up high for her husband to fuck her some more. And still Lee didn't cum!

He held her hips and pumped and pumped his cock into her ass. She shuttered remembering how long Lee could go when he was well before the accident. She realized he was back, fully back and now she was in for the fucking of her life. After two years without her, Lee wanted to make up for lost time!

It took an hour of him fucking her two holes alternating between them before he was moaning and rotating his hips moving his dick inside her. She could feel his cock getting harder and she knew he was close. He said, "Oh fuck Alexis! I'm going to cum! Which hole do you want it baby?"

Alexis said, "My pussy baby! Cum in my pussy!"

He pulled out for a second and told her to roll over again. She moved so her back was now on the bed. Lee lifted her hips and she arched her back moaning as he filled her hole with his 10 inches again! He pumped into her for a few seconds as she hung there like a puppet! Then Lee moaned out loud like an ape and she felt him thicken as his blood filled his cock completely now! She moaned as he began to fill her body with the cum that had been made. His balls contracted again and again as more and more cum shot deep into her womb! It was heaven for both of them. Pure bliss filled their body as she held on to him tight feeling his sperm running like a river deep within her body. She knew he had cum all over her cervix and womb! It was so wonderful Alexis didn't care if he was knocking her up or not.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12