True Love Found

Story Info
Is control the same as love?
2.6k words
3.78
30.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was him. The temperature of the room had decreased by a few degrees, the conversation levels had decreased, people had turned to look at the doorway. He commanded respect. He'd always made an impressed on any room he went into. I hid, I ducked into the kitchen, leaned against a wall. The boss shouted at me, I was meant to be waiting on the tables but I couldn't breath. Two months, he'd left me alone. Why had he come now? I thought he'd let me go. I could be strong. I'd walked away from him. I'd left. His words didn't have power over me anymore. I picked up my tray and left the kitchen. I picked up empty cups as I walked towards him.

"What'll it be?" I asked, desperately trying to keep my voice light.

"Kneel down." He grinned.

It took everything I had to stop my knees giving way to that command.

"I'll get you a latte then." I walked back to the counter, ordering the coffee and dropping off the the dirty cups. I had to keep calm, I couldn't allow him to get to me, couldn't allow him to know that his words had had an effect on me.

"Where are you living?" He asked as I dropped off his coffee.

"I'm looking after myself. That'll be two euros, twenty." I said leaving his bill on his table.

"You'll come back when university starts again."

I walked away again, went back to waiting, serving. When I looked at the table about half an hour later, he was gone. I sighed a breathe of relief and even managed to smile while a team mate chatted jealously about how I'd managed to ignore the best looking guy who'd ever turned up in the cafe. She giggled, lamenting on how good it would be if I was gay. I graciously told her that if he ever came in again, I'd pass his table straight to her. She'd giggled again, kissed me gently on my cheek and then ran off to help clear up.

He came back everyday that week, always at the same time. He must have been watching me, tracking my movements for ages. My team mates worked out he was following me when he didn't turn up on my day off. They started questioning who he was and then suggested that I get a restraining order when they found out he was my ex.

"I need you, Silas." He told me during the second week of his pursuit of me as I gave him his change.

I walked away from him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I wouldn't have raped you, you know."

"I said no and you said you were going to do it."

"Yes, but I wouldn't have raped you. I could never hurt you."

He let me go and I walked back to the counter. My team mate asked if he was bothering me, ready to defend me and kick him out if he was bothering me. Francis saved him the trouble by leaving, grinning at me as he went.

He brought me a gift bag the next time he came. He handed it me just before he left. He'd brought me a collar, almost like a dog collar. With my name on a tag at the front. There was a small loop at the back, like the ones where they attached a dog's lead. The note with it said 'A good owner never hurts his pets'. I looked at it in disgust, I was nothing more than a pet to him, one he could attach a collar to. One he could attach a lead to. I frowned at the image of me, naked, on my knees, wearing a collar, him holding the lead, pulling me around. I realised I was turned on by the image, dropped the collar and ran to throw up. I was a sick as he was. I couldn't convince myself that I only missed him because I'd grown used to his company. He turned me on, with him controlling and with his suggestion of a collar.

"Why aren't you wearing your collar?" He asked the next time he came into the cafe. I put a latte and the gift bag containing the collar down next to him. He never ordered. I just brought him a drink without him asking.

"I'm not your pet."

"You liked it didn't you? Come home, I've got lots of fun toys for us to play with, until you're ready to let me have you."

"Don't you have a job you should be doing instead of coming in here and bothering me?"

"I work just round the corner. A stroke of luck that led me back to you."

"You haven't been looking for me?"

"I thought you'd gone back to England. When I realised you'd stayed, I knew you'd come back to me." He smirked. "Do you want me to help you move back on Friday? You don't work and I have a half day."

"No." I walked away.

"See you Friday then." He called after me, grinning into his coffee.

****

There were clothes in my room, there were girls' clothes in my room. There was make-up in my bathroom. There were girls' shoes in the hallway and there was a girl in the kitchen. She smiled at me.

"Francis said you'd be home today." She said. "I'm Christina. I work with Francis, he said he had a spare room and I was desperate for somewhere to live. Do you want something to drink? I've heard a lot about you. Francis really missed you while you were visiting your parents but I guess it makes sense for you to go for a couple of months while uni is out. Do you need help with your stuff?"

She smiled again. Francis had given away my room. I stood uncertainly in the hall and then left my bag near the sofa. I went into Francis' room and saw how he'd left a drawer open to show it was empty. On the bed was the collar, just waiting for Francis to attach around my neck, just waiting for him to claim ownership of me. I shuddered. I shouldn't have come back. It was fun to imagine sex with a kinky twist but the lifestyle was too much for me. I needed to leave before Francis got home.

Christina was behind me.

"He said you didn't talk much. That's ok though. I can talk enough for both of us."

I heard the door open and knew that it was too late.

"Hey, Francis. Your boy is here. Shall I leave you guys to get reacquainted?"

Francis grinned at me as Christina left. He dropped my bag onto the floor and shut the door.

"Undress, unpack, kneel down."

I sighed.

"Is this how its going to be, Francis? I don't want it to be like this."

"Do you want a boyfriend who is nice to you or a boyfriend who really cares for you? In me you have a boyfriend who cares for you, in me you have a boyfriend who does everything for your benefit. You are shy, I introduce you to social events. You are scared, I make you confident."

"You make me scared! I am confident without you. I got a job without you. I have friends without you."

"And how much have you told them about yourself? Have you told them that you're gay? That you're a Catholic? English? What do they know about you?"

I sighed and started undressing. Then I started to unpack the things I had taken with me when I had left and the things I had brought during those months. He changed out of his work clothes into shorts then sat on the bed, watching me. When I knelt down in front of him, he ran his hand through my hair and then picked up the collar. He unclipped it and then smiled down at me. He asked me to turn around and then lowered the collar down in front of my eyes and then secured it around my neck. He pulled the metal loop at the back of the collar and pulled my head to his leg.

"Who's my good boy?"

He was mocking me. I could hear his smirk as he spoke. I shuddered against him. He stroked my hair again then stood up, pulling me up with him. He let go of the collar, turned me towards him and hugged me.

"I love you, Silas. I can't live without you in my life. You are so good to me. You look after me and you know how to please me. Don't be scared. Don't worry about submitting to me. I know that I went too far before, I pushed you too hard. I'm sorry."

"You won't ask me to let you anymore?"

"No. I won't ask anymore. If you ask me to I will."

"And Christina?"

"I needed someone here."

I nodded. Sometimes, he'd have a fever, or muscle ache and would need someone to get things that were particularly high or low or to carry things that were heavy for him. He did need someone to look after him. He stroked my back, then bent low, cupped my ass and pushed me onto the bed. He kissed my nose and my eyes, then his hand found my cock, that was hard and waiting for a touch, and he tugged on my balls. He pushed me away.

"Condoms in top draw. Take off my shorts."

I grabbed a condom and handed it to him before removing his shorts for him. He sat up, leaning against the pillows and rolled the condom down his length. He grabbed a piece of my hair and tugged me closer to him, between his legs. He moved his hand behind my head and then positioned my mouth just above his cock.

"Keep your hands on my hips but don't hold me down." He whispered before holding up his cock and pushing me down onto it.

He kept a tight hold of my hair so that I never had opportunity to take control of the situation. He kept me still as he came into the condom and then pushed me aside as he removed it. I got a damp cloth from his bathroom and gently cleaned him. When I came back from returning the cloth to the bathroom, Francis had an array of sex toys on the bed. He beckoned me over, patting the bed next to him to indicate where I should sit. When I had sat down he picked up two clips and passed them to me, told me to put them on my nipples. I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe and then pulled on my right nipple and attached the clip. The pain shot through me instantly and I gasped, keeping my eyes closed until the pain lost its sharpness and became a dull throbbing. Francis was watching me as I opened my eyes, he took the other clip from me and quickly fastened it onto my left nipple. I threw my head back and bit my lip, not wanting to scream out and alert Christina to what was happening.

"Scream for me, pretty angel." Francis said, flicking one of the clips causing me to jump. "Lie on my lap then."

I bent over his lap, moving my ass to where I knew he'd want it. He pushed my back down until my nipples rubbed against the bed and then the first smack landed on my ass. I screamed and felt his cock jump back to life under me. He showed me the paddle he'd used to smack me with, laughing at my pain. He continued my spanking then rubbed my ass with the paddle for a while. His touch left my body for a while and then a cold finger touched my anus, rubbing in gently circles before sudden penetration. One finger penetration lulled me into a false sense of security that I was suddenly broken out of when Francis resumed his spanking. Then there were two fingers in me, followed by spanking, followed by three fingers and then a cool, solid force pushing into my ass.

"A butt plug." Francis responded when I asked what it was.

He told me to stand up, at the end of the bed, he sat on the edge, then tugged on both my nipple clips at the same time.

"You're so beautiful. Shall I let you come tonight? Do I want to see you at your most beautiful and your most submissive?"

I bit my lip, knowing that I wouldn't come unless he allowed me to. He grins at me, places a hand on my hip and pushes me to my knees again. He ran his foot up the length of my cock and then pushed my cock under his foot to the floor. I lowered myself further as he rubs his foot across my cock, keeping it tight against the floor. The pain was pronounced but his movements were getting me closer and closer to the climax I desired. Francis moved both his hands down to tug on the nipple clips and almost immediately I came. He patted my head then pushed my head down to the floor.

"Clean that."

When he wanted to degrade me, he knew exactly how to get to me. I bent down, I licked my come from the floor at the end of the bed and then sat back up. Francis grinned and asked me if I liked all his new toys. I shook my head and he called me a liar. He knew me better than to believe that. He tugged on both nipple clips again, this time he didn't let go until he'd pulled them off. The teeth on the clips left red lines in their wake, a few producing blood. The sudden shock of them going and the way in which they had been removed made me scream out.

"I love it when you scream. Get another condom."

I glanced up at him, noting his arousal for the first time since I been on his lap while he spanked me. I stood up slowly, got another condom out and handed it to Francis. I was tired and wanted Francis to let me sleep but he wouldn't until he was satisfied I was completely submitting to him. I briefly wondered why Francis seemed so happy to use condoms during blowjob when the risk of transmittance was low and yet so opposed to them during sex when the risk was much higher. He never kissed my lips either, on my nose or my eyes, the back of the neck, he would kiss me but he didn't want to swap saliva with me. There was almost no risk from that.

Francis gripped my collar and pulled me up between his legs where I could access his cock. His legs tighten on my shoulders, holding my arms tight so that I couldn't touch him. I lowered my head onto his cock and swallowed him down as far as I could before he began thrusting. I hated the taste of latex. Francis linked his fingers into the back of the collar and held my head down on him. He continued thrusting up into me for another few minutes and then filled the condom with his come. He pulled me up and removed the butt plug from me before retreating to the bathroom.

He patted my head when he found me still standing where he'd left me, my head low and my eyes closed. Then led me over to the bed, he pushed back the covers and allowed me to get in before him. This would be the first time we slept in the same bed together. He pulled me close to him and wrapped one arm around my waist.

"You're mine." He whispered before we slept and I knew I was.