True Story of a Threesome

Story Info
Party turns into sex-filled night.
753 words
3.25
134.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a party at the apartment directly above from me. I was invited and was looking forward to it, as I was new to the town and hadn't had any fun for a while.

The three guys that shared the apartment were young and good looking as hell. They were definitely not gay, because all of them had made it known they found me quite attractive. This was a huge ego trip for me because I was in my thirties and they were all 19 and 20.

So, I got to the party and it turned out that I was the only guest there. Fine with me. We were having a great time listening to music, smoking some weed, drinking ALOT, and we all popped some valium.

After a while, one of the guys, Mike, got up and started dancing around. He took his shirt off and he was built! Strong muscled arms and chest. Stomach was flat and hard. I joked that he should take everything else off, too. He said no but suddenly Jason (the wildest of the three) jumped up and stripped down to just his underwear. He wasn't as built as Mike, but he was real tall with a streamlined body. And he was more handsome in the face. He started dancing up next to me, where I was sitting on the couch. He was shaking his ass in my face and doing a bump and grind motion. I guess Mike didn't want to be outdone so he stripped off his pants, too. And both of them were all up in my face with their young, toned bodies.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I can't remember the other guys name. He was always real quiet every time I had been up to their apartment. Anyway, he just sat there, laughing. We were all very drunk and stoned. I dared him to dance for me, too. But he wouldn't do it.

After a while of this, Mike went to bed. But Jason and the other guy stayed out there with me and then they asked me if I would dance for them. They said it was only fair, since I had gotten a show. At first I refused. I had NEVER danced naked for anyone before. But I thought, what the hell. I took off my clothes but kept on my black bra and thong panties. I noticed shy guy take off his clothes and he was gorgeous!

I've never considered myself particularly sexy because I have small tits. Not the kind that clearasil would clear up(ha!). But I'm only a 36-B. I do have long legs and a small waist. No man has ever complained. But I was nervous. I danced as provocatively as I knew how and they appreciated it by the looks of their dicks pointing straight up and making their underwear tent up.

They let me dance through one song and then joined me on the next one. They were on either side of me rubbing against me and touching me lightly all over. I couldn't believe the shy guy was doing this. But he was. Then we were all headed for the shy ones bedroom. I knew what was going to happen and it was like a dream come true. Two guys at once! Too bad Mike had gone to bed.

We all lay down and both of them were all over me. They both were kissing me and one of them took off my thong while the other one took off my bra. They were kissing me all over my body. They never touched each other but were licking me and fingering me and sucking my tits. I sucked Jason while the shy guy was fucking me. The shy guy had a HUGE dick and I had never been fucked that good before. Size DOES matter! It was the best I had ever had. And he fucked me for a long time. Jason was wanting him to hurry up so he could get his turn. I wasn't in any hurry!

When the shy guy came, Jason practically shoved him off the bed and positioned himself behind me. I was on my knees with my ass up high and Jason thrust into me hard. He fucked me fast and hard while the shy one watched. When Jason was through, Shy one fucked me again. I came like 4 or 5 times that night.

It's too bad Mike had gone to bed that night.