True to Life

Story Info
A porno screenwriter discusses her work.
2.2k words
4.18
19.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,744 Followers

Kristy always felt a little guilty about interviews like this. Sure, the participants should do their homework before agreeing to talk to a reporter from 'The Nightly Show', and yes, most of them probably didn't mind being poked fun at in exchange for a little national exposure. But they all seemed so sincere about whatever their crazy interest actually was, and she knew that some of them got quite upset when their serious and heartfelt interview got edited down into a compilation of all their thoughtless comments, ridiculous statements, and outright gaffes.

But on the other hand, Kristy thought as she smoothed back her sandy blonde hair and prepared to launch into her first question, anyone who hadn't heard of 'The Nightly Show' by now probably deserved a little friendly ribbing. "So, Miss Jorgenson," she asked, "you're considered to be one of the most prolific screenwriters in the pornographic film industry. How many screenplays have you written?"

"Please," the brunette sitting across from her replied, "call me Andrea. And I've written seventy-five screenplays, with a further twenty in production. Knock on wood," she added, with a bubbly giggle.

"And how important would you say your contributions are to the movie?" Kristy asked, making sure her expression was as earnest as possible. Half the humor value in these interviews came from keeping a straight face.

"Oh, absolutely vital," Andrea said. She leaned forward in her seat slightly, exposing a truly impressive amount of cleavage. Kristy had always considered herself pretty well-endowed, but Andrea's tits put hers to shame. The woman looked like she could be doing porn instead of writing it. "The screenplay is the most important element of any pornographic movie, Kristy. We don't go forward with a film until we're absolutely sure that we have a dynamite story that really speaks to the human condition. That's what separates us from the rest of Hollywood."

Keeping a straight face just became a whole hell of a lot harder. Kristy began to wonder if Andrea wasn't being deadpan too. "So you feel like your films really penetrate into the depths of our essential selves?" she asked, knowing the line would get a guffaw later.

"Oh, definitely," Andrea said. "The trick is to write what you know. Anyone can churn out a derivative, escapist blockbuster with no connection to real people and real life, but I think that a good screenwriter writes about the things we all see and hear and feel every day. I'm a big believer in naturalistic plotting and naturalistic dialogue, Kristy. To me, there's just no other way to write."

Kristy's eyes widened as Andrea spoke. And she'd thought the guy crusading for nudist lounges in airports was nuts... "So, um, let's talk about some of your films. 'Doctor Butt III', for example--"

The doorbell rang. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Andrea said. "That's not going to ruin the interview, is it?"

Kristy shook her head. "No, no, we'll just edit around it. This isn't going to go out live." The doorbell rang again as she finished the sentence. "Just try to handle whoever it is quickly, so that we can get back to the interview."

"Sure thing!" Andrea said. She raced to the door, opening it to find a dripping-wet man wearing nothing but a towel standing in the hall. "Oh, hi, Tank!" she said brightly. She looked over her shoulder to Kristy. "Tank's my next-door neighbor. What can I do for you?" she asked, turning her attention back to the well-sculpted male body in front of her.

"Oh, it's my shower again," Tank replied, stepping inside in a way that suggested he was familiar with Andrea's apartment. "All I get is cold water, and I need something hot." He flexed his pecs slightly as he spoke, making his muscles ripple with barely-suppressed power.

"Oh, I know just what you need," Andrea said, taking his hand and guiding him into the room. "Sorry, Kristy, didn't mean to neglect you. What were we talking about?"

Kristy exchanged a look with the cameraman, who shrugged at her in resignation. "Um, we were talking about naturalism. You were saying that you drew inspiration from real life?"

"Oh, right!" Andrea nodded. "Totally. It's really important to take your own experiences and weave them into the narrative. I think it's one of the most crucial elements of the screenwriter's craft. Without that element of intimate personal knowledge, the whole enterprise just feels hollow--oh!" Tank's towel slipped free, falling to the floor and revealing his naked body.

"Sorry, babe," he said with a smile. "I guess my fingers were trembling from the cold." His cock was already jutting out from his crotch, measuring a good ten inches and implying that one thing, at least, hadn't been affected too badly by temperature.

"Oh, no!" Andrea said, her face a mask of dismay. "Sorry, Kristy, but I really need to help Tank warm up here." She pulled Tank down onto the couch and began to slowly, sensuously run her hands over his body. "I mean, I can keep talking, but if you'd rather wait until I'm done..."

The cameraman had already moved to get a better angle of Andrea as she slipped her blouse off and began pressing her tits up against Tank's chest. "Um, no, it's fine," Kristy said awkwardly. "We can just edit, or blur, or whatever you feel comfortable with." This had to be a fucking prank, someone in the production office dicking with her. Fine. She could roll with it. Nobody was going to say she couldn't handle a little bit of raunchy humor.

"Oh, that's a relief. I don't get many opportunities to...mphblglblblbl..." Andrea deep-throated Tank's cock for a long moment, then slid back off to wrap her boobs around his dick. "To talk about my work." She looked up at Tank. "Is that better, with my warm breasts all snuggled up to that big, hard cock of yours?"

Tank leaned his head back, a dopey smile on his face. "Oh, yeah, babe," he said. "I'm feeling really hot, now." He stretched out on the couch to give Andrea better access to his body.

"So, as I was saying," Andrea continued, pulling her skirt and panties off in one swift gesture, "you don't see a lot of realism in mainstream Hollywood movies. Like take that Harrison Ford movie that came out, the one...mmm..." She gave Tank's cock a long, lascivious slurp for a moment. "The medical one?"

Kristy nodded. "Right. The one based on a true story." Inwardly, she was laughing her ass off, but she tried to keep her composure as best she could, just on the off chance that they'd wind up using this footage.

Andrea snorted derisively. "Sure it was. Where were the sexy female patients who desperately needed help with their clinical nymphomania? Where were the lesbian nurses having sex in the supply closets?" She stood up and swung a leg over to straddle Tank's chest, then settled onto his cock in an easy, practiced gesture. "I didn't see a single doctor prescribing a good, solid deep-dicking to cure an itchy pussy. That's not any kind of medicine I'm familiar with."

Kristy was speechless for a long moment. Luckily, the cameraman was too busy zooming in on Andrea's rack as it bounced up and down in time with each of Tank's thrusts. "So...you're saying that the 'Doctor Butt' series..."

"Totally based on a true story," Andrea said unsteadily, her attention now divided between Kristy and the hard fucking she was getting. "I had a...unnnh...a medical crisis a couple of years back, one that eventually required a full staff of specialists in anal and clitoral stimulation to cure. I turned my experiences into--oh god, yes, Tank, right there, oh, fuck! Into those films."

Kristy watched helplessly, unable to look away as Tank pounded Andrea's pussy again and again. For a moment, she almost forgot she was doing an interview, before her brain reminded her that she was really supposed to be asking questions. "And the 'Secretary Sluts' movies?" she asked.

"Oh, I worked...ohhh, I...ohhh, oh fuck me, oh fuck yes yes yes!" Andrea flung her head back, gasping in ecstasy and fondling her own tits. "I worked a lot of jobs before my big break in the movies," she continued as she eased her way off of Tank's still-hard cock. "Secretary, pool cleaner, pizza delivery girl..." Tank stood up as she lay back on the couch. He began to jack his hand rapidly up and down the shaft of his cock. "It really informed my films."

Kristy watched open-mouthed as Tank pumped his cock faster and faster, now openly groaning with pleasure as his dick throbbed in his hand. "Um..." Interview, she reminded herself. She had to treat this like it was a normal interview. Whatever Andrea might say, life didn't really play out like a porno movie. It wasn't like every single person she met was really a horny, hot-bodied sex fiend that...oh, fuck, now Andrea was masturbating too, pistoning her fingers in and out of her wet cunny while she waited for Tank to spray her tits with his load...

Kristy blinked, trying to remember what she was thinking about. She wiped away a tiny trickle of drool from the corner of her mouth. It...it wasn't possible that every situation in Andrea's life turned into a fucking porno film. After all, Kristy was interviewing her right now, and it wasn't like she was planning on joining in with Andrea and Tank as they worked themselves up to a sizzling orgasm...Kristy whimpered, suddenly aware of the tingling heat in her pussy.

Kristy clenched her eyes shut, trying to think about anything but sex; but even then, she could hear the moans and grunts of animal lust, and the thought of watching Tank's hard cock spurt all over Andrea's face made her slowly open her eyes again. But it couldn't work that way, Kristy insisted to herself. It just couldn't! If it did, then even this interview would wind up with Kristy...Kristy licking out Andrea's snatch, Kristy burying her tongue in Andrea's wet folds as Andrea writhed and moaned underneath her, Kristy helpless to stop herself from sixty-nining Andrea and rubbing her pussy all over Andrea's face until she came, Kristy using her microphone as a dildo and spiking it into Andrea's ass over and over and...

She didn't even remember getting to her feet, but suddenly, she was right next to the couple on the couch. "I..." her voice was thick and heavy with lust. "I was wondering if you could explain exactly how you got your ideas," she said. She could hear the stilted tones in her own voice, the barely-concealed come-on in each seemingly innocent sentence, and she couldn't stop it. "Perhaps you could guide us through the process. Step by step."

With a tortured groan, Tank shot his load all over Andrea's body. Kristy couldn't help licking her lips at the sight of the cum dribbling out of his cock onto Andrea's breasts. "Oh, sure," Andrea said. "I usually start with a real event, like say, a reporter interviewing me..."

"Uh-huh," Kristy said, leaning in closer. Her eyes were glazed, and she felt her legs drifting apart as she began to rub her clit through her panties.

"And then I just ask, 'What happens next?'" Andrea reached out and cupped her hand around the back of Kristy's neck, drawing Kristy's head towards her erect nipples. "The answer usually comes pretty quickly."

Kristy's mouth opened wide to speak, but then her lips closed around warm flesh and she found them pursing shut once more. "It cums so quickly," Andrea moaned, tracing her fingers through the semen left by Tank's orgasm. "Oh, that's right, honey, lick me like that..." Kristy couldn't help giving in. It just felt so natural to pull her clothes off, so utterly normal to lap up every trace of Tank's cum from Andrea's skin. Even the way the cameraman pulled his dick out of his pants and began stroking it as he filmed seemed perfectly reasonable. Kristy couldn't think why she'd ever imagined this interview would lead to anything other than passionate lesbian sex.

She sank down between Andrea's thighs, gently nuzzling the other woman's clit. Her own pussy ached with need, and even as her fingers found her way inside her snatch and began to slide in and out, she knew it wouldn't be enough. She needed more, she needed...she needed...

Just then, they heard a brief knock on the door, followed by the sound of it opening. Out of the corner of her eye, Kristy saw a woman walk into the apartment wearing a pair of coveralls with 'ACME Plumbing' emblazoned over the chest. But the sexy, feminine features didn't look like any plumber Kristy had ever seen.

"Howdy, folks," the plumber said. "I was just looking for the apartment with the broken shower, and...oh, my." She grinned wickedly, holding up a plunger that looked suspiciously unused. And thick. And ridged. "Looks like something else needs plumbing," she continued, walking over to where Kristy knelt on all fours.

Kristy whimpered in lust, arching her body up to present her wet, hot pussy to the other woman. She knew what was going to happen, and it all made perfect sense to her now. Andrea's fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her close to lick again.

The plumber unzipped her coveralls. Somehow, Kristy wasn't a bit surprised to find out that she wore nothing underneath.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,744 Followers