Truly Releasing Massage

Story Info
Surprise treatment hits the spot and relaxes him completely.
1k words
4.36
64k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BingoLL
BingoLL
18 Followers

Things at work had been tough. The recession had bitten hard and I was working twice as hard for half the results. Numerous meetings, lots of chat and very few contracts. Everyone had said that they were sticking around for the summer but when I tried to get in touch, they were all on holiday. I was getting stressed and needed to unwind.

As I hadn't been earning as much, I thought that I couldn't go away for a pampering weekend so I thought I would go and get a massage for a couple of hours and really unwind. I didn't want the rub'n'tug shop so I looked up this great, tidy joint I had been to before with polite Asian ladies who were not in the first flush of youth but knew how to unwind tense muscles.

I booked a massage and turned up, whereupon I was greeted by white staff and male to boot. I thought that things must have changed but, luckily, by the time I got through to the massage area, all the ladies were waiting in their rest area.

I went off to change and came out of the dressing room to be greeted by a young, Thai girl with a smile and cute dimples in her cheeks. She was about 5'5'', dressed in black jeans and a black, sleeveless top, low cut to show the press of her breasts. Long, black hair was in a pony tail and pointed down to what appeared to be a nice, wee arse.

She showed me into the room and I thought that I had better keep control as she was lovely and not old like the previous masseuses I had experienced there.

I had no clothes on so I lay down on the table face down and adjusted my towel. She came in and asked whether I wanted firm, medium or soft. I am not a fan of pain so asked for medium for unknotting the shoulders and gentle elsewhere. The lights dimmed, I heard some music come on and she poured some oil on my back and went to work. She was really going at my shoulders and neck and tweaking all the tension out. It felt lovely but she was clearly working hard to achieve the results we both wanted.

She asked me if I didn't mind if she used a massage tool and I agreed, whereupon I felt a light buzzing and then this vibrating pressure was against my shoulderblades. It really got into the muscles and she firmly worked it around my shoulders, easing the tension away.

I was getting drowsy so was not too conscious of her continuing to massage down my spine, kneading my vertebrae with her knuckles and the vibrator. It was really working wonders. I felt her gently pull the towel down as she was massaging the tops of my buttocks, occasionally breaking off to drip more oil onto me.

I noticed that the end of the vibrator tool was pushing into my buttocks whilst her other hand was stroking the underside of my arse in a really sensitive place. I was loving it and realised that I was getting hard under my stomach. Although this wasn't what I had come in for, it felt really good so I wasn't going to stop her.

Her fingers dripped oil and then followed into my crack, lightly drawing lines down to my sack and then barely skimming the bottom of my balls with her fingers. This was turning me on no end and I knew if she asked me to turn over anytime soon, it was going to be rather embarrassing.

The vibrating was gently lulling me into a sense of pleasure so I didn't really notice it start to caress my crack. This was feeling really erotic and like nothing I had ever felt before. I felt myself pushing back against it and this was met with seemingly teasing strokes up and down my crack.

Her other hand continued to alternate between my crack, balls and inner thigh, whilst the vibrator seemed to zone in on my ringpiece. I have never been into this kind of thing before but it felt really good and I didn't want her to stop, despite not knowing what was in store.

Then I felt the end of the vibrator push gently against my ringpiece and I, almost involuntarily, pushed back. Slowly the end slid in and then stopped, all the time her other hand reassuring me with its caresses as I got used to this incursion.

It felt highly charged and I relaxed myself for the pleasures. She seemed to sense this and started to slide the vibrator in and out. It felt very different to anything I had ever felt but lovely and my cock was extremely stiff beneath me.

I started to push upwards against it and found myself getting onto my knees with the vibrator zoning in on my prostate. This was too much to bear and I buried my head in the pillow as I succumbed to these wonderful, new sensations.

I felt her little hand slide under me and grip my shaft gently and start to stroke it up and down. This was getting me in no fit state so I started to buck a bit as the joy was building within me. She increased the pressure of the vibrator right onto my prostate and upped the speed of her hand.

This was exquisite and I knew I didn't have long to wait. The pulses throughout my body seemed to centralise in my nether regions, I was struck by shudders throughout my inner and outer groin area and I felt an enormous orgasm start to crest.

I arched my back as spasm after spasm rocked through me and I splashed dollops of sperm onto the mattress cover beneath me. It didn't seem to stop and I spurted and spurted. It was incredible and took a while for all the sensations to subside.

She gently pulled the vibrator out and I lay there, utterly spent and completely de-stressed.

BingoLL
BingoLL
18 Followers