Trust

Story Info
It's all a question of trust.
1.3k words
4.03
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you before I see you. I know you are behind me and my heart beats faster, my pulse races and I feel my cunt grow damp.

I'm stood next to the heatless fireplace, my hands on the mantle. I long to move them, to turn and hold you against me but know that to do so would reward me not with a kiss but with a lashing.

I'm dressed exactly as you ordered me to be, a white shirt and tartan skirt with a black bra and matching thong. On the way here I could see men looking at me, the bra was clearly visible through the thin cotton of the shirt. When I crossed my legs in the cab I could not help showing the suspenders I wear and I knew that the cab driver could see them. I felt a thrill when he looked at me in the mirror and I was tempted to uncross my legs and show even more of myself to him. But I didn't because you had not told me to; you're my master and I can no more defy you than I could fly.

You press yourself against me and I feel myself wobble on my heels. You run your hands down my body, from under my arms to the bottom of my skirt. You feel the tops of my stockings and touch my thighs, my bottom. You inspect me, making sure that I am exactly how you ordered me to be.

You appear to be satisfied for I feel you move away from me and hear you open the door of the cupboard next to the fire.

"Close your eyes," you tell me as you tie the blindfold around my head.

"Master..." I say, unsure of what is happening.

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"No," I hesitantly reply.

"Then why did you?"

"I...I don't know Master."

"I'm disappointed in you Slave. I thought you were a good girl."

"I am Master," I exclaim, despair filling me at the thought of displeasing you.

"Then why did you speak?"

"I'm nervous about the blindfold," I confess. I had been scared of the dark as a child and a little of the fear was coming back to me.

"Do you trust your Master?"

"Yes sir."

"Then let me do what I know is right for you."

"Yes Master. I'm sorry if I've upset you."

"I know you are. I'm afraid though that because it you will have to be punished."

"I understand Master. I've been bad and know that I deserve it."

"Good Slave. You know that I am only doing this because I love you."

"I love you to Master."

"I know. You're not to move, not to make a sound until I tell you, do you understand."

I open my mouth to answer but realising what your words meant nodded instead.

"Good, you're learning Slave."

The blindfold makes me more aware of the sounds around me. I hear you walk to the cupboard and take something out. You come and stand next to me and I feel you slowly undoing my skirt. It falls to my feet, leaving my bottom exposed to you. You say, "Remember, don't move and don't make a sound. If you do it will be even worse."

I nod and wait.

After what seems like an eternity and first blow comes. The pain fills my world. I'm relieved that it's the paddle not the whip; there is no way I could have kept quiet if it had been the whip. I wait for the second blow.

It comes a few seconds after the first closely followed by three more. My bottom feels like it's on fire, a burning that is answered by one in my cunt. I long to feel you there but know that the games have only just begun.

Once more I feel you beside me. Your hands are upon me, pulling the front of my thong aside and thrusting you fingers inside me.

"You're cunt is so wet you dirty little slut," you hiss in my ear. You take you fingers from me and put them up near my mouth. I can smell myself on them. "Taste them slut," you command and I open my lips for you. I suck my juices from your fingers, relishing the rich taste of cunt.

"You like the taste of cunt, don't you slut?" I nod. "Do you long to taste someone else's cunt?" Again I nod. "Are you telling me that your master isn't enough for you, that I don't satisfy you?"

"NO!" I yell out before I can stop myself.

"You haven't learnt your lesson yet then slut". You walk over to the cupboard once more. "I think you need to be taught a lesson you will never forget."

Your tear the shirt from me, buttons flying around the room. You don't bother to take off my bra, just take my breasts from the cups. I feel the collar being fastened around my neck. You touch my breasts, teasing them. I arch my back to push more of my flesh into your hands. You pinch my nipples, twisting them until I gasp. Then you put on the clamps that are attached to the collar by a thin metal chain. The pain shoots through me and down to my sopping cunt.

"Spread you legs apart slut, I know you know how to do that."

I do as he asks. A large vibrator fills my aching cunt. You push it into me as far as it will go and then let my thong hold it in place. You turn it on to its lowest setting and I feel it moving inside me. You press the other button and it begins to vibrate against my clit.

"You displeased me a lot today and must not cum without my permission. If you do then I'm afraid I'll have to punish you again."

I nod, a cold sweat breaking out all over my body. You know what the vibe does to me and yet have denied me permission to cum.

This time you use the whip. Five blows against my bottom, being careful to make sure that you do not hit the same place twice. You take your time in delivering them, letting me take a few deep breathes in between each strike. The feelings in my nipples, in my cunt and in my bottom all connected and I knew I would not last much longer.

"Turn around. Put your ams around you back."

I take my hands of the mantle and do as you ask. It's the blow across the nipples that is my undoing. In that instant my release is upon me. Even as the ecstasy floods through me I cry out "I'm sorry Master."

Once I've recovered you say, "Get on all fours Slut."

I do as you ask me. You pull down my thong and I feel the cold of lube on my arsehole. You enter me with one thrust and I feel you fill me completely. Your hands reach around to turn up the power of the vibe and I know that it won't be long before I cum again. As you thrust into me my bottom hurts from the whipping but that only added to the pleasure rising in me once more.

"I'm going to let you cum Slut but not before me, understand?"

I nod and fight the feelings building within me. You thrust as deeply within as you can go and I feel you fill me with your cum. I scream as my own orgasm hits me. We collapse into an untied heap on the floor both of us gasping for breath. Tenderly you take the clamps from my nipples and the vibe from my pussy. You put it to my lips and I eagerly suck it clean.

"Now, about your punishment..."