Trust

Story Info
He asks her to trust him, but can she trust this much?
1.7k words
3.94
19.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she unlocked the door to the apartment all she could think of was how happy she was that the day was finally over. She had known as soon as she got out of bed this morning that it was going to be a bad one.

"Allow yourself plenty of time to get where you are going this morning," the radio dj had announced "all this rain has wrecked havoc on the morning commute, some tolls are reporting up to 1hour delays."

She should have just rolled over and went back to sleep, but instead she got up and joined the mindless masses moving along the freeways. She got into the office over an hour late, only to find that she was the sole person willing or foolish enough to make it in today. Some days it just doesn’t pay to be loyal.

"10 long hours," she mumbled, "just to make the boss look good, and feed the tax man."

The apartment was strangely quiet as she pushed the door open, a small sliver of light coming from the small den down the hall. He must have gotten home before me, she thought as she walked down the hall.

"Hello?" she asked, but there was no reply. She slowly walked into the den and noticed a small overnight bag on the desk with a note attached.

All you need to bring is in the bag, and all you need to do is trust me.
The car outside will take you to me.

Love always,
Me


She had just finished reading the note when someone knocked on the door. Unsure of herself and not sure what to do, she picked up the bag and ran to the door.

"Yes?"

"Ma’am, my name is Andre and I have been asked to pick you up. Are you ready to leave now" was the reply from behind the door. Her mind raced in an attempt to figure out what was going on. There had been no hints or clues that he had been up to anything. In fact everything had been tragically normal for the last few months.

Slowly she opened the door "Yes, I guess I am ready. Where exactly are we going?"

"Ma’am I am sworn to secrecy. All I am permitted to tell you is that my being here is mentioned in the note" and with that he held out his arm to escort her outside.

What the hell, she thought, I guess there is not harm in playing along.

Andre led her down the walk towards a Jeep Cherokee.

"Not your normal taxi is this?" she asked.

"No ma’am, its all we had available today" he answered.

He opened the rear door to let her and helped her get comfortable.

"There are refreshments in the picnic basket beside you and a pillow under the seat if you wish to rest" he told her as he settled himself into the drivers seat.

As the Jeep pulled away from the curb she tried to question him on their destination. Every question received the same reply,

"Ma’am as I mentioned, I am sworn to secrecy. All I can tell you is to trust me, and enjoy the ride."

Finally admitting defeat, she settled back into her seat. It wasn’t long before the drum of rain on the windshield had her drifting off to sleep.

She awoke with a start, unsure of where she was. Slowly her recollection returned; the note, Andre, the Jeep, falling asleep. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she began to notice that her surroundings had. Instead of skyscrapers and towers the road was lined with spruce and aspen. Instead of concrete and asphalt the world was covered in a blanket of fresh snow.

"Andre, where are we?"

"Ma’am I am glad you are awake, I hope you enjoyed your rest" he answered " This is for you." He reached around and handed her a large envelope.

As she removed the letter from inside, a silk scarf slipped out.

You have trusted me this far, all I ask is a little more
The scarf is for you, to blindfold yourself with
Andre will keep you safe and will deliver you to me
All I ask is that you trust me

Love always
Me

Andre must have noticed the shocked look on her face "Ma’am we are almost there. Please to not feel alarmed by the gentleman’s request. I will protect you and if at anytime you feel threatened in any way, you may remove the blindfold." The sincerity in his voice, and the excitement of what may lie ahead convinced her that she had nothing to fear. She gently wrapped the silk scarf around her eyes, totally blocking out the outside world. She felt the Jeep round a corner and then slow to a stop.

"Ma’am, I am going to get out now and come around to your side and help you out. We will have a short walk and then I will leave you at the door. If you are willing, the gentleman would like you to wait 1 minute before removing the blindfold."

Before she could reply, the door beside her opened and Andre was leading her out of the Jeep.

The cold, crisp night air was filled with the smell of fresh cut spruce. As they walked the sweet aroma of a chimney reached her. Andre led her up a low step and then stopped.

"Ma’am we are here. I am going to leave now, will you be ok?"

"Yes, and thank you Andre."

His only reply was the sound of his boots softly falling on the fresh snow, and then the sound of the Jeep pulling away.

She stood alone in the still night for what seemed like an eternity before she allowed herself to remove the silk blindfold. She found herself standing on the porch of a log cabin. She opened the door and quickly stepped inside placing her coat on the floor. Light from the fire in the fireplace danced across the walls. She stepped further into the cabin, unsure of what to expect next. She was about to call his name when a strong pair of arms circled her waist in a familiar embrace.

"Surprise" he softly whispered in her ear as he pulled her closer.

His lips lightly brushed her neck causing a small shudder to escape her body. She felt herself being led towards the fireplace. A smile spread across her face when she noticed the scene in front of her. There spread in front of the hearth was a large bear skin rug and a bottle of wine..

"How?" she asked him.

"No questions, just pleasure" was his simple response. He pulled her to him again, this time his mouth met hers. He kissed her softly, his lips dancing across her face. His hands began to caress her hair, gently stroking its silky lengths. Their bodies melted down towards the bearskin, their eyes never leaving the other. She felt his hands slowly start to remove her clothes, his fingertips tracing small circles on each newly exposed piece of flesh. She lay back on the rug inviting him to explore her.

A smile spread across his face as he looked down at her body glistening in the light of the fire. His breath was coming faster now, his desire almost overpowering.

"Close your eyes" he commanded.

She laid there, her senses coming alive. The feel of his mouth running down her neck was almost more than she could take. His hand moved across her stomach then down the inside of her thighs. A small moaned escaped her as his hand parted her legs, his fingers working themselves inside her wetness. He began to work his head slowly down now. He stopped to first lick then suck on one breast, all the while working her pussy with his fingers. His tongue moved across her body, lower and lower until she could stand it no more. She opened her legs wide allowing him to taste her. The sensation of tongue on her pussy was overwhelming. He pushed his tongue deep inside of her, pulling her tight to him. Her hips began to buck against his face as he moved his tongue from her opening to her clit. He flicked her clit back and forth with his tongue and began to suck as he did this. The feeling was like nothing she had ever felt before, and when she felt his fingers enter her pussy she knew she wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Faster and faster he flicked her clit across his tongue, his fingers pushing deeper and deeper inside of her. She felt her body begin to edge over the abyss, her orgasm taking control of her very being. Her screams echoed across the darkness as she came, her body thrashing wildly on the bearskin. Wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed across her soul.

She lay there gasping for breath, the remnants of her orgasm washing over her. She could feel the heat of his body against hers, and her desire to have him inside her swelled. She pulled him onto his back and rolled onto his body. Her long hair enveloped his face as she leaned down to kiss him. She could feel his cock pressing against her, straining to enter her. With both hands braced against his chest, she raised her pussy over his hard cock. Slowly, teasingly she lowered herself onto him. A groan of pleasure slipped from his mouth as she began to slide up and down on him. At the bottom of each stroke she would grind her pussy onto him, drawing every inch inside of her. She could feel the beginnings of another orgasm rising from deep inside of her. His hips began to thrust upwards meeting each downward grind. He reached his hands up to her breasts, his fingers pinching each nipple. She began to ride him faster and faster, her orgasm taking over. As her body quivered with her own orgasm, she felt his body stiffen. He groaned with pleasure as he came inside of her, pushing himself as deep as he could.

She collapsed exhausted onto his chest, her nose filled with the scent of their lovemaking. She felt his arms wrap around her, pulling him tight to her.

"I told you dreams can come true," he said as they both drifted off to sleep.