Trust Ch. 02

Story Info
The Bachelor party starts the wheels moving.
1k words
4.19
102k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 The Request

The bachelor party was coming up and I had a feeling of dread. Nancy's fiancée Sam was a nice kid but he was not a leader. He could be easily influenced which I really didn't like.

I asked Mike if would go to the Bachelor Party and watch out for Sam. Make sure he did not do anything stupid. Mike said he and some of his buddies would go and play chaperone. Jamie was going to be the best man and very slick. He grew up in the worst part of Chicago and got a college scholarship. I did not trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

The day of the Bachelor Party Mike and his 5 buddies hopped on the bus. Mike made sure that no one was going to be driving drunk. Jamie got all pissed when Mike started putting down rules on what would and would not happen. But Jamie had some surprises of his own planned. They all went to the hall for the party. They watched a little football and played cards.

The first stripper came in and Sam was in a chair with all of the guys hooting and hollering. Off came her top and she shook her tits and him. She gave him a lap dance and he was pretty excited. The panties came off and it was guy. Holy shit!! Everyone started laughing. That show ended rather quickly.

About an hour later two more strippers showed up. Now Sam was staring at their crotches trying to determine: pussy or dick? The girls were about 22 possible 23 tops. Nice natural tits, flat stomachs and shaved pussies. The guys were hollering and have a good time. Sam was grooving and he was getting hammered. Jamie's plan was in full swing.

Another 45 minutes later two hookers showed up. Mike was really concerned that something bad was about to happen. The girls started making out with each other. Their clothes were off in a matter of seconds. The got in the 69 positions and were going to town.

After about 15 minutes later the girls announced they would be in the first two stalls of the ladies room. Blow jobs were $25, regular sex $75 and anal sex $150. Jamie announced that he was going to get Sam his first piece of ass. At that point Mike stepped up and said that Sam would not do anything that he would compromise his future marriage. Jamie was dumb enough to try to pick a fight with Mike. In less than 30 seconds Jamie was on the ground screaming like a little girl. Mike's friends got Sam out of the hall and back to our house.

Sam spent the rest of the night in our spare bathroom with the porcelain princess. He looked like shit the next day but Mike stopped him from doing anything stupid. The wedding came and went.

I must say it was funny seeing the best man with his arm in a sling. Evidently Mike dislocated his shoulder.

Our life was going along rather well. The girls were getting ready to look at colleges. My love and sex life were still going strong. We were almost caught by our daughters a couple times and we realized we would have to be much more careful. Mike bought a very nice chair for our bedroom. I thought it was just a nice reading chair. Later that night I found out what it was really for. Mike could not bend me over the couch anymore so he would bend me over the chair. He was always thinking ahead.

About 9 months after the wedding I got an email asking if I knew what my husband did at the Bachelor Party. The emails came every two to three days. I was getting pissed but I was getting concerned. Did I miss something? Did Mike do something that he would/could not tell me?

On the last Friday before Labor Day I received an email with a bunch of attachments. The pictures were of Mike holding a woman by her tits. Another picture looked like Mike was going to feed the girl his dick. I almost fainted.

I came home that night and I looked at Mike.

"How could you?"

"What?"

"You know what you did!!!" I was screaming. Thank God the girls were not home.

Mike looked completely confused. This should have been my first clue that something was not right.

"You son of a bitch. I hope the blow job was worth our marriage!!"

I turned around and walked out of the house. I got in my car and took off. I could see Mike sprinting up the street trying to catch me. That is clue number two that I missed.

I drove around for about an hour when I pulled into Sam's Place. It was a little restaurant and bar. I walked into the bar and ordered a Mai Tai. I normally don't drink so this hit me like a sledge hammer.

Who was in the bar at the time but Jamie. I later found out that Mike drove all over town before he found me. Mike walked in after about 3 hours of me drinking and dancing with Jamie. I was sitting on his lap.

I saw the look on Mike's face and it killed me. I went running after him but I could not catch him. He took off out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell. I went to my car locked the doors and passed out.

I came home the next morning and I looked like shit. Actually I looked like I had just been fucked. I wondered through the house but there no Mike. I went into our office and the glass "Trust" sign was shattered on the floor. Actually, it looked like Mike took a hammer to it.

I ran up to our bedroom and all of his clothes were gone. There was a note on mirror.

Molly:

I don't know what I did to deserve this.

Your broke my heart.

Goodbye

Mike

I looked in the mirror again and I looked like a disaster. I took a fast shower and went looking for him. None of his friends had seen him. Everyone was concerned when Mike did not show up after 24 hours. After 48 hours I filed a Missing Persons Report.