Trust Ch. 05

Story Info
Runaway! Runaway!
5.1k words
4.65
16.8k
18
6

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** For the person who wrote the review about being confused, I apologize for that. It is my story both the original and this, the re-write. The explanation was removed when I had to re-post the chapters. If you read the old story thank you, there's nothing new. This re-write is 'cleaner' a little bit more 'in-depth' to the original. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!**

...And now for the next chapter...

~!~

Sally put her raised hand down again for the fifth time. She had arrived more than ten minutes ago and was still trying to convince herself to knock on the door and announce herself. She was still trying to convince herself to attend the party. Not bothering to look for a dress, she thought she was home free until she received Storm's text on Thursday and realized her window of escape had closed. Storm had manipulated the situation to his advantage. Oh how she wished she had both jobs right now to play one off the other and leave town unnoticed.

Anna had also tried drilling her after Storm left the night he made the invitation known. She wanted to know how well Sally knew his sister to be invited to her party. But there was no way she was going to tell Anna that not only had she worked for Storm but had slept with him too. That was something she was trying to forget even if secretly she was happy to see him, and had fantasized that he was happy to see her also. She had to stop that...the fantasizing, and with that resolve, lifted her hand and knocked.

After a few minutes, he opened the door. His hair was damp and he was buttoning the cuff of his white shirt. He was wearing dress slacks and polished black shoes.

"Hey you made it," he said stepping aside to let her in.

"Hi, yeah, I did. I have a dress to wear. Do you mind if I change?"

"No, no, not at all. I'll go finished getting dressed. Let me know if you need anything."

"Sure," she replied as she walked away thinking he should be an abomination, no man should be that good looking. Her heart was racing. She was going to be at a private social event with no way to leave on her own. She hoped this night went smoothly.

~!~

Storm was standing in the foyer when he saw her coming towards him. She was gorgeous and while her make-up wasn't done by a professional, it's barely there look fit her perfectly. Her eye were done up with only black eyeliner and mascara, and a very shiny red lip gloss. He wanted to kiss her so badly. The royal blue color of her dress made her skin seem to shimmer while the cut enhanced her sensual curves. The caftan sleeves and deep cut bodice tapered into a form fitting silhouette stopping just below her knees. Black patent leather, peep toe pumps gave her legs an elongated look and he immediately thought about making love to her in them. Quickly turning, he adjusted himself without her seeing as he opened the door for them to leave.

"We have to get going," he said. "Do you have everything?"

"Yes, I do. Are you sure this is not an inconvenience? Are we picking up your date along the way?"

"No, it's not an inconvenience. Let's go, Ayasha wants me there early for some reason and if I arrive late, she'll bitch at me for the whole night."

Storm felt his decision to drive was both the best and worst at the same time. If he was in the limo, his hands would be buried in her hair and her lip would been swollen from his kisses. But since he was driving, he had to keep his focus on the road instead of the gorgeous woman beside him whose delicate fragrance was keeping him in a semi-hard state. She had asked about his date but soon she would know she was his date. He was planning on spending the night getting to know her.

When they arrived at the house, Storm stopped the valet from opening Sally's door. He opened it himself and with his hand at the small of her back began to lead her up steps of the house.

She looked around and Storm tried putting her at ease, "It's okay. You're with me tonight."

"What about your date?"

"My date?" he asked as he read the text he just received.

"Well...yes..."

"Let's go, Ayasha just text me again. She's becoming an impatient worry-wart."

As soon as they walked through the door, Sally realized they were very early. No one was there which made Storm very suspicious as to why Ayasha had insisted that he arrive so early and be on time. He asked the doorman for is aunt and didn't have to wait long as the she come through the double doors of the formal dining room to greet him.

"Storm, ci siete. E 'possibile per visitare me senza un invito formale?"

He smiled and hugged her, "Zia Annetta, sei bellissima come al solito e tu sei ancora la mia zia preferita."

"Sono il tuo unico zia ti diavolo. È padre sarebbe molto deluso dal modo di trattare la sua unica sorella."

"Che sul senso di colpa un po 'troppo pesante non è vero zia Annetta?"

"Niente affatto se si otterrà me più visite da voi. And who is this lovely young lady?" Annette asked finally addressing Sally.

"This is Sally McDonald, my date," he introduced. To Sally, "Sally this is my only beautiful aunt, Annetta Lenittio."

"Devil!" she said to Storm as she laughed and took Sally's hand. "You are beautiful. It is a pleasure to have you here. Please do come in, come in," Annetta said as she turned and ushered them into the waiting room.

As they entered, a maid addressed Annetta, "Mrs. Lenittio? Your niece is asking for you and of her brother's arrival."

"Ayasha has been patiently awaiting your arrival Storm. Go up and see her now." When Storm looked back at Sally, Annetta continued, "I'll look after your date. We'll get to know each other. Vai avanti ora."

"Okay Aunt Annetta, thanks."

"Now dear, where are you from," Annetta said addressing Sally.

~!~

Ayasha Monsello looked at herself again in the full length mirror and smiled sadly at her reflection. It was the happiest day of her life and she wanted her father to be there. It wasn't that she didn't love Storm, quite the opposite. He'd taken over being her protector and confidant after their father died but every girl needed her daddy on her big day; it was just how it was suppose to be. Her beautiful custom made Vera Wang dress was decorated with hand beaded Swarovski Crystals and seed pearls into a Native American Indian pattern. For jewels she wore the diamond earrings her father gave her for the sixteenth birthday. They were her favourite jewels from him. Iris her best friend fluffed out the back of her dress as they heard the knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Iris said putting down the bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks Iris."

"Hey Iris what's going on?" Storm asked.

"I'll leave you two," she said and exited the room as Storm entered.

Storm looked back at Iris curiously since she was never one to mince words. Looking back at Ayasha, Storm stopped as the door closed behind him.

"Ayasha what's going on?"

"What does it look like? I'm getting married and I want you to give me away...please."

"Yashy why didn't you tell me? Why are you rushing into this?"

"You've known about our engagement..."

"Yes, but I was expecting an invitation and such, formally. Is Mom coming?"

Ayasha looked down at her hands before she moved to the bed and sat. She motioned Storm to sit in the chair which he did. "No, I didn't invite her."

"Yashy..."

"Storm this is my special day and I don't want her to ruin it. Please try and understand, I want my day to be perfect and she and I have never really gotten along."

"I know that Ayasha but she is our mother. You can't just cut her out of your life like she's a friend you are no longer on terms with? Dad wouldn't have wanted that."

"Dad would have been fine with it..."

"No he wouldn't ..."

"Yes he would. He and I spoke about it before he died and he told me to do what makes me happy. This makes me happy. I don't want her here and you know she's always hated me." Ayasha got up and moved to the window.

Storm sighed. Both women had been at odds with each other for as long as he could remember. "She doesn't hate you Yashy. You're both headstrong."

"No Storm, you're her son she loves you."

"Yes she does and she loves you too..."

"Storm I don't want to argue about this. This is my day and I don't want her here."

"Ayasha, this is a mistake. She's your mother..."

"No she isn't. She's your mother not mine!" Ayasha yelled and turned away. 'I'm sorry Daddy,' Ayasha said to herself.

Storm took her shoulders and turned her around to him. She wouldn't look at him so he tilted her face to up to his. Her eyes had unshed tears before one spilled and she looked away. "When did you find out?"

She looked at him then, "You know?"

"Yes, I know. Dad told me before I left for college. He didn't want anyone else telling me. When?"

"After the argument when I was about ten. She told me she wasn't my mother and never wanted to be. I asked Dad why she said that and that's when he told me. I'm sorry Storm I never meant to keep..."

Storm pulled her to him and held her tightly. She was his baby sister and it didn't matter to him that they had different mothers. She was his father's daughter and he loved her. She was the pain in the ass sister that would yell at him when she didn't get her way but she would obey him in the end and cook him the best meal 20 minutes later. She wanted the best for him and would fight the world for him if he asked her to. "It doesn't matter. You're my baby sister and I'll love and protect you forever. I only want you to be happy."

She hugged him back tightly, "I love you too Storm. I love you too. I only want you to be happy also." She pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Dad asked me not to tell you. He didn't want you hating him. Don't hate him Storm."

"I can't Ayasha. He's my Dad and I love him. Stop crying, you're going to ruin your make-up."

Ayasha smiled. "I don't mind. I have one of the best make-up artist on hand to repair any damages."

"You don't need it anyway. You're beautiful just the way you are."

"I need you to walk me down the aisle. I want you to give me away."

"You don't think I would allow anyone else do it now do you?"

Ayasha smiled exuberantly. "No, no one can take your place."

"I just have one thing to clarify..." Storm said and continued at Ayasha's curious look, "You will continue to make me dinner right? Not because your married doesn't mean I'm not longer going to be invited over for dinner on a regular basis, right?"

Ayasha laughed, "Do you always make deals with your stomach?"

"Only when you're cooking. You know I love hanging with you."

"Nothing's going to change. There's always a place at my table for you, always."

"Get dressed. I'll be waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs."

"See you soon."

Storm kissed her before he left.

~!~

The ceremony was simple and elegant. The groom wore a black tuxedo and was very dashing with his slicked back dark brown hair and twinkling light brown eyes. Everyone was happy eating, drinking, talking, laughing, dancing and just having a good time. Sally was seated in the second row with his friends on the bride's side. She had now formally met Mike and Brad, Storm's best friend along with Kevin a computer scientist who offered her unlimited bootleg movies anytime she wanted. Mike had promptly informed Kevin he would arrest him if sold her any. The guys laughed and ribbed each other and made her feel comfortable. What Sally found disturbing was the nasty looks she kept receiving from some of Ayasha's friends who were at the club. She had not spoken with those girls there they were, glaring at her as if she had grown horns.

The most interesting person she met at the wedding however was Storm's Uncle Gianni. He was a charming flirt who knew all too well that he was still very handsome for a man in his sixties. Upon their meeting, he kissed the back of her hand and took her away claiming since it was his house he had to seen with the prettiest woman there. His so called tour of the house was him giving her the 'dirt' on the people attending especially of the women whom he claimed still 'wanted him for his body.' She had no choice but to laugh at his antics and how much he teased his wife. It was easy to see that he was madly in love with her especially when he told Annetta he had finally found her replacement, Sally. Annetta had happily replied that she knew that Sally wouldn't want an old man when she could have a young, gorgeously handsome and virile man like her nephew. That comment made Sally blush deeply and it was seen by both Annetta and Gianni.

After a few hours of socializing, Sally needed a break and walked to a far off section of the garden. Before she knew it, she was standing by a beautiful long stem white and yellow orchid bloom, in a secluded area. Taking in the intricate curves orchid petals, she genuinely was started at the voice close to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you," the tall, handsome man said.

She had seen him a few times the evening and had made eye contact with her several times so far, however, she could have sworn he came with a date and therefore couldn't understand why he was there speaking with her. "You didn't frighten me. I was just admiring the flower."

"It's beautiful, just like the person admiring it."

"Thank you." She turned her back to him hoping he would leave her alone.

Instead he took the remaining steps towards her and Sally moved to another plant to put more distance between them. "I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner sometime."

She looked back at him, "I don't know who you are..."

"Yes, I'm sorry. My name is Derrick and you are?"

"Hi, you left without letting anyone know where you were. Are you okay?" Chad one of Storm's friends asked.

Both Sally and Derrick turned and watch Chad descend the remaining steps towards them. "Yes, I am thank you."

Chad turned to Derrick, "If you don't mind, I need to have a word with her in private."

"Yes, sure," Derrick responded but handed Sally one of his business cards, "Call me anytime. I would love to finish our conversation. Good night."

Sally took the business card and bade him good night also. She noticed how Chad watched Derrick until he was out of sight before closing the distance between them. He touched her elbow which made Sally feel very uncomfortable, as if she was being hunted. She wanted to escape.

"You're very beautiful," Chad whispered to her.

"So is your wife," Sally replied deciding make her position clear.

"Yes, she is but I would like to get you know you better."

"I'm busy and I think you would be also with your wife. Please excuse me." Sally made to move by him and he reached out and held her arm.

"I'm sure you and I can find the time..."

"Like she said Chad, she's busy," Storm said in a soft menacing tone when he noticed Chad holding on to her arm. Chad quickly released his hold and took a step back from Sally. Sally moved towards Storm and took the hand he held out toward her. "I think your wife is looking for you," and they both watched as Chad visibly swallowed.

"Yes, thanks for letting me know," he said to Storm and hurriedly returned to the reception.

"Are you okay?" Storm asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm going to leave now. Thank you."

"How were you planning on leaving?"

"I'll call a cab. I know your address..."

"The code for my alarm has been changed and you no longer have the keys so you would have to wait until I got home to get the rest of your things. Furthermore, I brought you and I will take you back home. Did he do or say anything inappropriate to you?"

"No."

But Storm noticed she didn't look at him when she answered and it was upsetting him. Chad had no boundaries and didn't take his marriage vows seriously. His wife was friendly with Ayasha but they were not close. He didn't care what Chad did but if he found him around Sally again he would not be as cordial.

"Sally please tell me what he said to you. I know Chad. He's an asshole..."

"It was nothing. He just said we could make time for each other. I told him no."

They both kept looking at each other and Storm couldn't look at her anymore, he closed the distance between them as he pulled her to him and sealed their lip together. His tongue pushed past her lips to lick at her tongue. He held her face in his hand as he tilted her head to the side to taste more of her. She was like a drug he was finally getting to assuage his craving after months of being denied. He moaned when he felt her fingers grip his shirt and got lost further in her taste. Her smell blended perfectly with the scent of the orchids. He felt the back of her dress and knew exactly where her zipper was. He wanted to undress her right there in the garden and make love to her amongst the beautiful plants and flowers. He wanted...

"Storm...Storm..."

He heard his name the second time it was called and looked up but kept his hands around Sally's neck holding her to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Ayasha said feeling embarrassed that she had interrupted them. Storm looked over Sally's bent head to Ayasha and stopped her from leaving, "Wait, Ayasha...stop." She did and glanced back before turning back to face him. "What is it?"

"I'm so sorry Storm..."

Storm smiled but not at Ayasha, at Sally whose face was red and flushed from embarrassment. He knew she was afraid to face Ayasha so he pulled her further into his arms despite her resistance. He knew she felt his actions were inappropriate and he smiled more. If only she knew all the inappropriate things he wanted to do to her right there in his Aunt's garden at his sister's wedding reception.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about Yashy. Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were enjoying yourself."

"Yes, I am, immensely."

After a moment of silence and feeling it would be rude to ignore Sally, Ayasha asked, "Sally are you enjoying yourself also?"

Sally, swallowed hard and squeezed her already closed eyes tighter at being addressed. She opened her eyes slowly and turned to Ayasha. "Yes, I am. Thank you for the invitation. Your wedding was lovely and your dress is absolutely beautiful. Thank you again for including me."

"It was my pleasure. I'm so happy you made it. Thank you again for coming. Did you have dinner?"

"Yes, thank you, I did."

"Hey, is this where the party is? I've been looking for you my beautiful wife," Collin said, coming down the step and wrapping his arms around his wife's waist and pulling her back against him.

"No, it's not," Ayasha said turning her face to him to get her kiss.

"Hello, my name is Collin and I don't believe we've had the pleasure of being formally introduced," he said coming down the steps to Sally.

"Yes, sorry about that. Sally, this is Collin the man who tamed my wild sister," Storm said, "Collin, this is Sally, my date."`

"I don't know about the taming part as I like my women a bit wild. She's the wildest one that's the reason why I settled with her," Collin whispered as he shook Sally's hand.

Sally laugh, "It's nice to meet you and thank you also for the invite. It was a lovely ceremony."

"Yes, that it was but then again everything my wife does is beautiful and has to be, look at her, she's gorgeous herself."

"Okay, that's my queue to leave," Storm said, "it's getting a bit sappy in here now."

"One day my friend it will be your turn."

"But until that day, take care of my sister. I will hurt you."

Collin laughed, "Don't I know it."

Storm shook Collin's hand and held Sally's hand as he made his way up the steps to Ayasha who he kissed goodbye. "You had better tell Aunt Annetta you're leaving in person if not, it's your funeral and I'm not postponing my honeymoon."

12