Trust Ch. 10

Story Info
Is this the ultimate plimsoll fetish sex fantasy?
8.9k words
20.5k
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noglory
noglory
10 Followers

[Is this the ultimate plimsoll fetish sex fantasy?]

Chapter 10 -- Let's burn rubber together

"Come and look at this," I said to Emma. In most cases, a woman's entry into a room where her partner is sitting naked except for white plimsolls and ankles socks at a computer looking at internet porn would strike a grievous if not terminal blow to the relationship. But Emma is no ordinary woman and our relationship is a pretty extraordinary one.

"I think I've found a promotional video made by the Latex Rubber Marketing Board," I joked as she placed a tray of drinks and nibbles next to the monitor and pulled up a chair to sit next to me. She leaned against me and I thrilled to the touch of her gorgeous naked body on my skin and I thrilled even more at the sight of her lovely feet in her white plimsolls and ankle socks resting on the floor next to mine.

I clicked to replay the video, which opened with a head and shoulders view of a sveltely beautiful redhead with long straight tresses of hair framing a lovely face with gorgeous green eyes and lusciously smiling lips shining in a setting of delicate pale cream skin.

"Hello, I'm Bernadette," she said in a warm, mellow Irish lilt that was almost like music, "and you can watch me transform myself from this..." The camera zoomed out to show her in full body as she moved her hands in a waving movement down her sides from her shoulders to her waist to emphasise herself. She was dressed most attractively in a sleeveless short dress of deep black velvet, black tights and four inch high heels that matched her dress. A tasteful scattering of expensive gold jewellery completed her very stylish attire.

"....to this," she continued. The view changed to a tall, slender long limbed female figure who may have been Bernadette but it was impossible to tell because, whoever it was, she was encased from head to toe in a shiny black latex rubber cat suit, complete with hood and face mask, over which she wore a black leather bondage harness with straps around her breasts and nestled in her crotch. She was sitting on a tall three-legged bar stool as she leaned back and bent one of her legs up to take hold of her knee with latex coated hands while her other leg remained extended to the floor. On her feet were calf length shiny black ballet fetish boots with six inch heels that looked like knives.

The rest of the video showed that the mystery figure was indeed Bernadette, because we were able to watch her strip off her stylish clothes until she was 'in the nip' and then proceed to demonstrate the intricacies of getting her lovely naked body into the cat suit. The process gave lots of opportunities for close ups of her breasts, bottom and intimate bits and it was all very tastefully done to the accompaniment of the well known bit from Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'.

Emma watched spellbound. "She's gorgeous isn't she? Who needs implants with a body like hers?"

"I'm the one who should be making that sort of comment," I laughed as I pinched her playfully under her ribs. "I'd love to see you in a cat suit like that with plimsolls or ballet shoes," I suggested.

"I've never worn one before," she said, "I always found the idea of being all hot and sweaty inside it a bit off putting. But I wouldn't mind giving it a go now after seeing how fabulous she looks in one."

"It would be a great experience to have sex while we're both wearing one," I imagined.

"Even better if I was tied up," she exclaimed excitedly.

"Better still if we were both tied up," I added.

"How could we do that?" she asked enthusiastically.

"I'll tie you up first and then tie myself up as much as I can with rope and then use self-release handcuffs to fix my arms behind my back."

"It will be uncomfortable for me with you lying on top of me and not able to support your weight," she pondered.

"You like uncomfortable sex," I reminded her.

"We could have sensorily deprived sex too. What if we were both gagged and blindfolded?" she suggested.

"And wearing gas masks!" I suddenly realised.

In a state of shared excitement we began searching the Web for the equipment we wanted. From one supplier we chose gas masks with large round eye holes and with air filters on each side of the face plate, rather than with a single large filter on the front of the mask which would have been too much in the way when I was on top of her. From another supplier we ordered shiny black PVC/latex cat suits with separate feet, gloves and hoods. The hoods covered the mouth and left only the eyes and nose exposed. The suits also had a removable panel for exposing the genitals. We ordered the smallest sizes that would fit us for a really close and figure revealing fit. From a third supplier I ordered a pair of self locking and self release handcuffs. The self-locking mechanism worked automatically when the arms of the cuffs were placed over the wrists, and pulled the arms into the rectangular central shank between the cuffs in a comfortably close grip around the wrists. A timer on the shank could be set to release the cuffs after a period from a few minutes to several hours. A key inserted into the shank and given a quarter turn overrode the timer and released the cuffs.

First to arrive were the gas masks. We unpackaged them in great excitement and I felt a fantastic thrill of arousal as I put mine on for the first time and we saw each other naked wearing them with our white plimsolls and ankle socks on. We both loved the closely confined feeling around our faces, the grip of the elasticated pull tapes of the head harness and the distant muffled hooting sound our voices made when we talked through the masks. Most of all we loved the metallic rasping sound we made as with deep breaths we pulled in and pushed out air through the filters.

As well as the filters built into the masks, there was also an air hose attachment on the front face plate. The masks came with a long air hose along with a specimen jar and a dildo made of absorbent material that could be attached to the hose to carry sexual aromas into the gas mask. We lost no time in having some very kinky bondage fun, which we photographed and videoed in great detail. With our heavy breath of shared erotic excitement rasping through our gas masks I tied Emma's hands behind her back and bound her body with a cat's cradle of ropes around her breasts and over her shoulders and in her crotch so tightly and securely I could have stuck stamps on her and sent her through the post. Then I laid her on her back on the bed and tied her ankles, knees and thighs together while her breasts heaved in her extreme pleasure.

She hooted with delight as she watched me masturbate my huge load into the specimen jar. I closed the jar with the lid that was attached to one end of the air hose and then I attached the other end to the fitting on the front face plate of her gas mask. Her breasts continued to rise and fall as she took deep breaths to pull the aroma from the jar into the confined space inside her mask and she was soon moaning with pleasure as she breathed in the smell of my semen and I played a vibrator over her wide open womanhood until she came in a bout of furious head thrashing and loud hooting moans of delight.

I stroked and kneaded her breasts as she came down from her orgasm and when she was calm and relaxed I untied her. We took off our masks to get our breath back for a few minutes and then it was my turn to be tied up. She put on her mask first and tied my hands behind my back and tightly trussed up my body while I heard the harsh rasp of her breath through her mask. She got me down on the bed and I found it an incredible turn on to be looked down on by a gorgeous naked blonde wearing only a gas mask and white plimsolls and ankle socks. My heart raced while I looked into her face and saw only her eyes glaring at me through the round lenses of the erotically grotesque gas mask visage as she leaned over me to gag me with strong tape. She lashed my legs together and then tied me down securely on the bed with another criss-crossing pattern of ropes over the length of my body and legs. Then I felt another huge thrill as she put my gas mask over my face and tightened the harness around my head so my face was completely sealed inside the mask. By now my erection was as stiff and heavy as if it had been cast in concrete and my feet inside my white plimsolls and ankle socks were throbbing and aching in their arousal as much as my shaft.

She attached the air hose to my mask and I made long muffled hoots of excitement and the agony of longing as I watched her attach the dildo to the other end of the hose. I tensed even more in my hunger for her as she lay down on the bed next to me with her legs wide apart, carefully inserted the dildo into herself and began to masturbate. As she jilled herself her love juices began to flow and be absorbed into the dildo. After a few minutes the inside of my gas mask was filled with the gorgeous aromas flowing from deep within her sex. My muffled moaning hoots of pleasure echoing within my gas mask combined with her deep gasps and moans and sighs of her self-pleasure. Then she began to masturbate me as well as herself and, using all her skill, brought us both to very deep and very noisy orgasm at the same time. It made a fantastic video for our website.

Next to arrive were the cat suits. We took the package to our bedroom in great excitement. When they were unwrapped and laid out on the bed for our first look at them, we were surprised at how small they looked compared to our bodies

"Do you think we'll actually be able to get ourselves into them?" I wondered a little dubiously.

"They are supposed to stretch to give a close fit," she reminded.

We decided to have a trial run at wearing the suits before having the main event when the handcuffs had been delivered. We both took off our white plimsolls and ankle socks so we were completely naked. Emma tied her long blonde hair in a tight bun on the back of her head so it would fit within her hood. The first parts of our suits we put on were the feet. They felt clingy as we stretched them on over our feet and surprisingly cool to the touch at first, although our feet soon began to warm up in their stretchy grip.

Following the supplier's instructions on a printed sheet, we spread a light dusting of talcum powder on our feet before placing them into the legs of our cat suits and pulling and stretching them over our own legs. With some sustained pushing we slowly slid our feet all the way down the constricting rubber tubes of the suit legs until they emerged at the bottom. After we had adjusted the suits to an even, wrinkle free coverage of our legs we peeled on the suits up to our waists and smoothed them over our crotches and our bottoms.

We stretched on the gloves over our hands and lightly dusted them with talc before pulling on the arms. Then we twisted and squirmed to get the suits on over our shoulders. It felt amazing as more and more of our skin fell under the cool, close clinging rubbery confinement of our suits. Next it was time to put on the hoods and tuck the necks neatly within the high necks of our suits before finally zipping them up.

The suits looked and felt fantastic. Mine was so clinging and close fitting it felt like it was merging into my own skin. Emma's suit showed every curve of her beautiful womanly body and the long flowing lines of her lovely long legs and arms to black smooth shiny perfection. She looked as if she had been sprayed all over with a fine coat of shiny black rubberised paint. The suit clung to her so closely that even her nipples could be seen in fine detail through the thin latex layer moulding her breasts.

"Let me see how huggable you are," I said to her as I embraced her. Our bodies made a rubbery squeak as they rubbed together and although I could feel the pressure of her body pressing against mine, I couldn't get any sense impression of touch or warmth from her.

"It's an almost disembodied feeling," Emma marvelled. "I like it but it's really weird. I'm already starting to feel a bit warm and sweaty but it somehow feels quite nice."

In order so see how much physical exertion she could make while she was wearing her suit and how long she could stand wearing it for, in anticipation of our upcoming bout of what we knew would be very physically demanding rubber and bondage sex, she had decided to dance a very special version of the 'Dying Swan' ballet solo while I photographed and videoed her as she prepared and performed her dance. As she knelt on the floor to put on her black satin ballet shoes and tie her ankle ribbons, a vision of supremely erotic shiny black gorgeousness, I became only too aware of the tight cling of my suit around my crotch as my ever-growing erection fought for more space against the press of tight latex.

She finished attending to her ballet shoes and gracefully and daintily stepped her long elegant legs and beautifully pointed feet, their lovely lines lengthened and narrowed by her pointe shoes, into a short classical length tutu skirt. Then I watched spellbound as she put on her gas mask. She was the fulfilment of more erotic dreams than I could begin to calculate in my excitement. She tried a few tentative steps en pointe before coming off pointe again and standing in her characteristic ballerina turned out pose as she removed her mask.

"Even though my ballet shoes are a really good fit it feels like the soles of my feet are slipping very slightly sideways against the rubber soles of my suit inside my shoes when I'm en pointe, which makes me feel slightly off balance on my pointes, which is very disconcerting," she reported to me. "Also, the weight of my gas mask in front of my face is pulling me slightly off my normal centre of balance."

She spent a few minutes replacing the rubber feet of her suit with nylon pop socks that she tucked in under the ankles of her suit. These gave her feet the proper grip inside her ballet shoes. Then she did a few exercises at the barre and some gentle floor work while wearing her gas mask in order to re-centre herself for her dance.

Finally she was ready to dance and she performed a version of the Dying Swan that was eerily and erotically beautiful as with her graceful flowing body and long elegant limbs encased in shiny black rubber she danced the dainty steps and delicate yet profoundly expressive body movements while the sound of her physical exertions came hissing and rasping through her gas mask. The dance ended in a magically and erotically beautiful moment as, sitting on one leg bent beneath her, she slowly reached forward to grasp the perfectly pointed and extended arch of her foot on the end of her other leg stretched out before her and rested her head on her knees with the folds of her tutu skirt spread in a circle around her waist. She looked at the camera and through the lenses of her gas mask her eyes could be seen closing serenely in death and as she died the rasping sound from her mask went silent. We called the finished video 'The dying black swan (Lament for a dying planet)' and it was a hugely popular download on our website.

"It felt great but I don't think I can stand more than half an hour of hard physical exertion inside this suit. I'm absolutely sweltering in here," she gasped as she stood up and took off her mask.

"Well I'd like to think that I could keep up the physical exertion for more than half an hour but I'm sure I'll be finished well before then," I laughed. I exulted in her beauty as she stepped elegantly out of her tutu skirt and gracefully knelt down to take off her ballet shoes.

"I wasn't thinking of you, Big Head, she giggled," as she began to unpeel the suit to reveal her gloriously glowing nakedness. "It takes me well over half an hour to have an orgasm a lot of the time. You'll have to make sure you bring me to the boil before I boil inside this suit with you on top of me humping away at me. I can hardly wait," she grinned.

Fortunately the handcuffs arrived the next day and all was set for the main event that evening.

We had deliberately chosen what was forecast and turned out to be a cool evening and we had opened all the windows and internal doors in our flat to make the interior as cool as possible, but we still started to feel warm very quickly once we were in our suits again. My temperature rose even more rapidly at the fantastically erotic sight of Emma putting on a brand new pair of Keds plimsolls that gleamed whitely against the shiny black of her suit.

"My plimsolls feel amazing through these rubber feet," she reported with a dazzle of pleasure in her eyes which was almost all I could see of her face. "It feels like I'm standing on a thin rubbery oily layer."

I quickly put on my white Keds and curled and pointed my feet in delight as I felt just the feeling she had described. I started to feel hot and strangely pleasantly sticky inside my suit as I began to tie her up. I tied her hands securely behind her back and then placed her upper body in a complex harness of restraining ropes that bound her arms to her sides, squeezed all around the bases of her breasts and pressed tightly and arousingly into her crotch on each side of her entrance. I laid her on the bed on her back and roped her legs tightly together around her ankles, knees and thighs.

Her eyes shone with excitement and extreme erotic delight as she pursed her lips together and I gagged her with strong tape and adjusted the mouth covering of her hood to cover her gag. I placed a black satin eye mask over her eyes to blindfold her and adjusted the strap to a tight fit around her head. Only the tip of her nose and a tiny rectangle of exposed flesh around her nostrils remained to be covered as I placed her gas mask, with the lenses blanked out with circles of blackout material stuck on the inside, over her face and adjusted the head harness to a secure grip. Her breasts pumped up and down in her excitement as if she were a bouncy castle at a fetish convention.

I took off the little removable triangular patch that covered her womanhood and I marvelled at her pouting swollen red flower set within a frame of pale flesh and shiny black PVC. I couldn't resist giving her a little stroke as I lubricated her carefully inside and around the soft and yielding warmth of her entrance and she shivered and strained in her tight bonds and moaned with muffled hooting pleasure inside the close confinement of her gas mask under my touch.

Eager to join her in fast rope and rubber bound restraint I removed the patch from over my genitals and I watched in delight as my manhood stood out eager and proud in its sudden release from rubbery confinement. I tied my legs together, gagged myself with tape and adjusted my hood so that the mouth covering fitted neatly over my gag.I placed one of my wrists in the new handcuffs and the self closing mechanism worked perfectly as it gripped my wrist securely but not over-tightly. Now came the crucial part as I placed a blindfold over my eyes and put on my gas mask, with the lenses also blanked out. With a deep breath I placed my free wrist behind my back into the empty cuff and my stomach tightened as I heard the faint whirr and click as my other wrist was gripped into metallic restraint. I had half an hour to carry out the deed on Emma before the cuffs unlocked.

Just then two potentially alarming thoughts struck me. I hadn't tested the timing mechanism apart from a very short minute-long test when we were getting ready and I had forgotten to put the override key somewhere I could easily find it if needed. I then realised I hadn't actually seen any override key at any time. I comforted myself with the fact that the mechanism had worked when I had first tried it and I turned my thoughts to the challenge of coupling with Emma with us both tightly bound and gagged and blindfolded.

noglory
noglory
10 Followers