Trust Fund

Story Info
Her uncle needs her breast milk and she agrees to more.
8.8k words
4.29
184.4k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader:

This story is shocking on many levels. You are invited to read at your own risk, none of it is true. Please vote, and I do respond to most feedback. This story is a strange mix of incest, anal exploration, fetish, D/s, and more. My story reveals to me that everything is for sale.

College Fund

I am young and un-married and I have no children, no boyfriend, just a single woman trying to make a living and have fun doing it. However, having two jobs left little time for fun, and I recently found out I was pregnant. Of course the dad was a one nightstand, so I was in a jam. One morning, I received a very strange phone call, and the man on the phone was making an offer I could hardly believe. He said he was a distant relative and he was in charge of taking care of his paraplegic father. He sounded young, and he said his father was in his fifties. His father had only recently been in an accident that caused him to loose the use of his limbs, and he was having a hard time accepting it.

The guy on the phone said he and his father needed my help. They didn't live too far away, and invited me over to discuss the arrangements. He only said that I would be making $2,000/week, and I would help his father get better. I told the guy on the phone that I would listen to his offer. The man requested that I bring an open mind.

After hanging up the phone I was perplexed. I could hardly wait to know what was really going on! I showered and shaved and applied my cocoa butter. I fluffed up my short blond hair, and applied some make-up to accent my blue eyes. I wore a summer dress that revealed my figure but still left one guessing and heeled sandals. I smelled good and looked good too. I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror one last time, my legs were long and shapely, they were capped with full hips and a heart shaped ass, I have a thin waist and average sized breasts that were getting fuller with the onset of my pregnancy. Shapely shoulders and a nice back were thanks to a years worth of personal training. I left my house eager to reveal the mystery, and I drove to the house he gave me directions to. Nervously, I walked up to the door of the biggest house I'd ever been to.

A middle-aged woman answered my knock; she smiled warmly and showed me to the office. It was beautiful, with a huge oak desk and a comfortable looking leather chair. The room was empty, but she told me to have a seat, my "cousin" would be in shortly. I sat in a leather chair on the opposite side of the empty desk. After a few short minutes, my cousin came in. He greeted me and introduced himself as, Jeff. I stood up and greeted him and shook his hand, and he smiled a wide happy smile. He was about six feet tall, with dark hair and the chiseled features of a male model. He was gorgeous, and he couldn't be older than 25. I was more curious than ever.

He looked me straight in the eye and asked, "are you pregnant?"

I was shocked, I really felt like I had been shocked by an electric fence. My face got hot, and I answered, "yes, but how did you know?"

He said, "the 'how I know part' is irrelevant, but what I have to offer is very relevant." "My offer was generous: wouldn't you agree?" he inquired.

My head started spinning. If this guy thinks he can buy my baby, he's got another thing coming!! I cautiously answered, "yes, it is generous, but I'm still not sure what you want in return."

He smiled and said, "The deal is unusual but I think it's something you might like." "My father has been doing some research on his condition. He has found a very unusual and ancient treatment, and he's convinced it will work and help him regain his mobility." He went on to explain that his father believes that he needs human breast milk from a woman that is related to him to heal him. Again my head was spinning!!

I asked, "So, your dad wants me to breast feed him?" Feeling a little queasy at the thought of a grown man sucking my tits.

He looked me directly in the eye and answered me, "that's precisely what he wants."

My heart started to pound so loud, I was sure he could hear it. My mind started fondling the images for a few seconds and, a battle deep inside raged between the taboo of this being incestuous, and the deep desire to help him. My heart started to feel tender towards an uncle I hardly knew, and had never met before.

I said, "I don't have any milk yet."

He replied quickly as if he was ready for that objection. "It's okay, Martha will help you with that, and my father is willing to wait till a little while for it to develop." "What I want from you now is a commitment to move into this house and give your breast milk to my father," he said assertively but with kindness.

I asked, "but what about the baby?" "The baby will need some too," I said with concern.

Again he replied quickly as if anticipating this question, "of course, you can feed your baby, I'm told a woman's body can produce enough milk to feed multiple babies." "Which, in this case, would be my father and your baby," he added with a wicked smile.

I told him, "I'll have to think about this and get back to you."

He quickly responded, "there is no decision time, my father wants a decision before you leave the house."

"May I meet him before I make my decision?" I inquired.

"No, he's meditating and having acupuncture" he replied flatly. He again outlined the benefits of entering into this arrangement, "I will pay you $2000 per week, if you agree to live here, and share your breast milk with my father." Then he added, "one more thing, my father is willing to pay an additional $1000 a week if you help him get his sexuality back."

I looked at him, and asked, "what does 'help him get his sexuality back' mean?"

Jeff put both hands on the table and said, "look I don't really like any of this arrangement, but my father insists, I don't know what he means half the time he talks." "If you want the money, be ready for whatever he requests." "If you don't want to do something he asks, the money will stop." "It's simple really, I will pay you to keep him happy." Then he stood, and said, "I'll give you twenty minutes to make your decision," and he left the room.

I couldn't believe this wasn't some weird twisted dream or something. Did I hear this guy right? He wants me to breastfeed his father and be ready for anything sexual his father might request to keep his father happy? I though about the two jobs I had right now, and how I could barely buy lunch when it was my turn with my friends. I was already worried about how I would pay for the things my baby needed, as I would not be telling the father about it. Then it hit me! I was dealing with some rich people who had demonstrated that money was no object, and the father believed he needed ME.

I sat there for the next ten minutes and thought about my counter proposal. I smiled to myself when he re-entered the room. He sat in the same chair across from me with the desk between us, and he asked, "Do you have any questions?"

I replied, "Yes, I have one."

He said flatly, "okay ask."

"Will I be giving up my freedom? I mean, can I still come and go when I want? Can I still see my friends?" I inquired.

He laughed, and replied, "yes, you will have your freedom per say. Your obligation will be to feed my father." He went on to say, "part of the healing is sucking the milk from your breasts." You must be available three times a day and once at night for two years." "Everything you need for you and the baby will be provided here at the house."

My time had come; it was my turn to speak. I swallowed hard and said, "I have thought about your offer, and although it is generous, I'm not sure if it would be best for my baby." "I would be giving up my friends for two years." I paused looking for a reaction, and there was a small tug at the corner of his mouth as if he wanted to speak, but he remained silent waiting for all of what I had to say. I continued, "I would be willing to agree to your conditions if you set up a trust fund for the baby with me as the only executor, and deposit matching funds every month for the baby."

He smiled and nodded his head and asked, "and helping my father with his sexuality?"

I replied, "I'll do that too, but again the funds must be matched for the baby." I knew this was the only way I would ever be able to have a college fund for this baby. This agreement would provide over $300,000 for college for two years of "work."

His reply was simple he said, "agreed." "I will send a moving truck and some men tomorrow to move your stuff, you will remain here." My heart pounded so hard I could hardly breath, my throat almost seemed to be closing, what had I agreed to? I expected an argument, or to have to convince him I was worth it, but he just agreed. This man was obviously very powerful, and I had just effectively sold myself to my own uncle!!

He rose and said, "follow me, I'll show you around the house." He was kind, but had a very cold exterior; this man did not value emotional attachment that was clear. The house was a mansion!! It has twenty-three bedrooms and bathrooms for each with various "sitting rooms" and "resting spots." It was so big I wasn't sure I would be able to find my way around. He finally showed me his father's room. It was bigger than my apartment, and it had a room attached to it, and the biggest bathroom I had ever seen.

Finally, he showed me where I would be living. It was at the end of a hallway, and it was a one bedroom apartment all its own. It was furnished beautifully, but I wanted my own stuff. I asked him if that furniture could be moved out and if my stuff could replace it. He was agreeable, but somehow I knew I would be staying here for the night. He turned to me and said, "Martha will take it from here, and she is the house master; she knows my father and this house better than anyone." "From now on you will look to her for guidance and anything you may need." "She will follow my father's instructions in getting you ready to breast feed and heal him." And he simply turned and left.

Martha was standing there, she was the woman that answered the door, and she would be my boss? She smiled and spoke with a slight Spanish accent, she said, "come with me, I want to evaluate your readiness."

I followed her into the bathroom within my living space; she closed the door behind me and said, "Remove your clothes." I looked at her like she just spoke Spanish and I couldn't understand, so she grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head in one practiced pull. I was surprised to be standing in front of a woman I has just met an hour ago with only my panties and bra on. She moved to unfasten my bra and I jerked from her reach. She looked at me with the sternness of a woman that's not to be messed with. She said, "I am in charge of you now, it is my responsibility to make you produce milk and teach you how to please your employer." "If you disappoint him, he will be disappointed in me." "I do not disappoint my employer, and neither will you." "Remove the remainder of your clothing."

Something in the coolness and tone of her voice told me to just do it. I couldn't understand why she wanted me fully naked to check my tits, but little did I know "readiness" had much more to do with milk for the father. She reached out and pinched my nipple hard and I jumped and said, "ouch!" She reached for the other one and I jerked away. This time she said, "this is your last warning, if you pull away or prevent me from doing my job, you will be tied and gagged if necessary."

I stood there stone still and scared half to death. Would this woman really tie me up? I'm sure that would be fine with my new "employer" as he left her in charge of me. I felt like I was in some sort of distorted dream. I couldn't believe just a few hours ago I had effectively sold myself.

During Martha's evaluation she pinched my nipples and sucked them, it was very weird to have an older woman sucking my nipples. However, my body couldn't tell that it was a woman, nor did it care that she was only evaluating them for milk. As I stood in the bathroom, naked and vulnerable to a woman I didn't know, my pussy was betraying me. Martha sucked and pulled at my nipples and squeezed my breasts till they hurt, but my pussy flowed with juice. I was naked with nothing to hide my secretions; today there were no secrets. My pussy ached to be stimulated, but I didn't dare touch myself now.

Martha stopped working my tits, and said simply, "Okay, now I will clean you up, and then you can go have dinner in the dining room."

I'm highly distressed at this point, but I'm seriously afraid to say anything. I decide to just do whatever she says, it can't be that bad to get "cleaned up." Little did I know?

She says, "Okay put your hands on the counter spread your legs as wide as is comfortable and push your butt towards me."

I did my best to comply, but showing this woman my nether regions was very intimidating and humiliating! She started to talk, and I immediately started to feel better. She explained that she was going to give me an enema and then she would insert a hormonal suppository into my rectum. The hormones would help bring on my milk because during her evaluation she could tell the milk ducts would need more than just stimulation.

She rubbed my ass and talked to me very gently but matter-a-fact. She said, "Okay, now I want you to relax." "This might be uncomfortable at first, but over time you will come to enjoy it." She rubbed a good amount of lube around my exit-only hole and inside. She used her finger inside and again my pussy was on fire. This whole time it had just dully ached from all of the nipple stimulation, and now it was on fire again. I couldn't believe my pussy had the nerve to continue to produce moisture while the rest of my body was being violated by this middle aged woman I didn't even know.

She pushed a tube with a small rubber bulb at the tip into my ass and said to relax while the bag emptied. I could feel warm liquid enter my bowels and fill my abdomen. Even this made my pussy ache to be stimulated. My wetness was now running down my thigh, slowly my pussy juice oozed towards the floor making a slick, shiny, little path as it went. I wasn't sure if the bag was empty or not, but I was starting to feel very full and uncomfortable with this warm liquid in my bowels. I shifted my weight from one leg to the other hoping to relieve some pressure, but it only shifted the liquid making me feel like I had to go worse. Martha must have noticed something at this point because she started talking to me again.

She said, "You are almost done, and you're doing good so far." "The first time is always the worst." However, it doesn't seem like you hate it that much," She chuckled and ran her finger up the slick little trail of cunt juice and stuck her finger in my pussy. I groaned at the stimulation and leaned back impaling myself on her finger, she wiggled it around unceremoniously and removed it. She swatted my swollen lips with a loud wet sound, and said, "easy girl, you'll get used to things here."

With an enema tube in my ass and my naked body leaned over the bathroom counter, Martha finally announced that I had taken all the liquid, and I was more relieved than I realized. My throbbing pussy had distracted me, but now my aching bowels had my attention. Martha said she would remove the tube, and I should stand still for five minutes. I stood naked in this bathroom that was supposed to be mine, with my sphincter clenched as tight as it could go. I stood there holding my breath and trying not to let the warm liquid leak out of my ass. Finally Martha announced that it was time to go, I sat down and the relief was almost orgasmic.

My pussy was ready for it's last betrayal, after cleaning up a little, Martha reminded me of the hormonal suppository. My sexual tension was at its peak, and I was at the gate of orgasmic bliss, I had to cum. This time leaning over the counter naked was a little less humiliating, but stimulating non-the less. Martha rubbed more lube into my ass and then pushed a suppository as far as her finger could reach. That was it; the walls of my pussy started to contract and my body shuddered as a small orgasm pulsed uncontrollably within my ass and pussy. I moaned slightly, and knew that Martha just watched my own body betray itself in the ultimate fashion.

She had me stand with my arms behind my back for one more breast stimulation. She said she would be stimulating my nipples and breasts every three hours round the clock till my milk came in. She said worse case scenario it would be two weeks. Again she squeezed my breasts and alternately sucked my nipples into her mouth. She sucked my nipples and probed the end with her tongue trying to get the milk to flow. The sensation of having my nipples sucked like this made my pussy throb with the intensity of an approaching orgasm. Being at the mercy of the woman, which I had no idea what she was capable of, was thrilling and intense.

Martha stopped sucking my nipples, but my pussy didn't stop throbbing. Martha picked out an outfit for me to wear for dinner, and left the room.

Finally, I was by myself. I walked over to the door to lock it, and found no lock. I guess I would be risking getting walked in on, but I had to cum. I started rubbing my clit before I even got to the bed. My orgasm was already pounding in my loins as I crawled onto the bed and rubbed my pussy. The first wave of pleasure was sweeping through my body as Martha walked back into my room. She froze when she saw what I was doing, but I didn't stop for a second. I rubbed my clit and my orgasm pounded through my body with intensity I had only felt a few times in my life. After the last of my orgasm pulsed through me I rolled over and lay on the bed to catch my breath.

Martha approached the bed, she pushed my hair away from my face gently, looked into my eyes, and said, and "from now on you need to tell me when you need to cum." She had a kind but stern look in her eyes, and she showed genuine care. She said, "now get up and get into the shower, dinner is in half an hour, and you shouldn't be late."

I took a shower and quickly towel dried off; thinking that half an hour was not enough time. I snatched up the clothes Martha had selected and they fit perfectly except the length of the skirt. I looked in the mirror and the skirt barely covered my ass in the back. I unzipped it and slid it down lower on my hips to help lengthen it. At least the shirt was long enough to cover the wide-open zipper. I had on a chocolate colored baby doll shirt cut low in the front, and a simple but very short black skirt. The shoes were black-heeled sandals just like the ones I wore over here but these ones were black. How did these people know what size I wore and what kinds of shoes I prefer? I dismissed the uncomfortable thoughts of being watched or stalked before being invited here.

I reached for the doorknob as my door opened and there was the familiar face of Martha waiting to escort me to dinner. She frowned and said, "I though that skirt was shorter?"

I laughed and showed her how I had made it longer to accommodate my long legs. She scowled and said my uncle would rather see my ass falling out than my legs covered that much. She said, "He's a leg man." With the price he's paying to have you here, he expects to see as much of you as possible.

She pulled the skirt up and zipped it up. I could feel the bare globes of my ass hanging out the backside of my outfit. At first I felt silly, but soon dismissed it. If this guy wanted to see me wear this, who was I to complain? He probably bought it, and I was sure if he didn't like it he would have me wear something else from now on. It was now my job to be sexy, and I giggled out loud at the thought of being paid to be sexy.