Trust in a Loving Master.

Story Info
Tied down but unafraid.
1.3k words
4.35
20.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note***

This is a true experience, written into words as best as something so intense for an individual can be written down. I appreciate any feedback, this really is my first erotic story that I have let anyone read. Thank you.

* * * * *

My chest heaves with anticipation, my small breasts rising with every breath. The small nipple rings shine in the dim light of the room. I can smell the sweet scents of vanilla candles burning all about me. It's been a long, long time since anyone has been able to keep me tied to them -- Both figuratively and quite literally. I tremble as I hear the door open and see a shadowy figure approach the bed to which I am tied.

"And how is my angel this morning?" A low and gentle voice calls out. Morning? I thought, is it really morning already? Last night was so intense that I could barely remember it. The moans and slapping of flesh against flesh blurred into one long wonderful orgasmic streak. "Angel? I asked you a question."

Barely able to speak, I muttered a, "G..Good.." He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed, his tender hazel eyes intently staring at my small breasts and stomach. "W..What.. What happened last night? I ache all over.."

He grinned, and my breath caught in my throat as I saw him sitting there. He was always the most handsome creature to me... With his soft, gentle eyes, his beautiful smile, and his sweet lips. The way he walked would turn heads, from both male and female. But I did not envy them when he would show any interest, for only I had his love. "Do you want a demonstration?" He bent his head down to my right nipple, flicked his tongue out several times, causing it to get painfully hard; and then he stuck his tongue through my nipple ring and pulled up. I let out a soft moan and arched my back slightly.

He chuckled again, and began to stroke down my stomach to my thighs, working his way down to the sorest of all organs in my small body. I sucked in a deep breath when he ran one finger up my slit, goosebumps formed all over my body and I trembled even worse now. Forgetting completely about the fur-lined shackles he kept me bound in at night, I attempted to reach out for him, but to no avail. Frazzled, I lay back on the pillows staring at him.

Suddenly, much to my dismay, he stood up and headed for the hallway. He left without shutting the door, and returned several minutes later with a set of keys. I swallowed hard -- He had never let me out before he had fucked me at least four times in the morning before he went to work. Even then, he still made me wear shackles. My body trembled even more than ever as he approached the bed again and unlocked the shackles on my wrists. I lay there, looking up at him.

"Today, Angel, you have the choice to be free. As promised, it is your twenty-first birthday, after all." He leaned over my small frame to unlock the other two shackles. "So, my precious. Will you stay... Or will you go?" He was all I knew of love, and the only lover who knew what he was doing. I stared up at him with tears in my eyes. Did he want me to leave? Why was he doing this now?

"But.. I.."

"Yes?" I could tell he was nervous of my decision. His eyes remained hopeful and... Was that... Love? Fear? It certainly was a gentle emotion, for he looked much like the man I had met several years earlier when my previous master lost me in a silly game of pool. I remembered the promise he made. Two years of my service, and then I would be free from this life forever. At first I didn't want it... And then... Slowly, I feel in love.

I looked down at my breasts, still heaving... "I wish to stay with you, master." Slowly I looked up and met a surprised thirty-year-old man.

"But why?"

My cheeks flushed and I reached down to put the shackles back on my ankles. I tugged the keys from his hand and locked the shackles in place. He was giving me a curious look, still, as my eyes met his when I was preparing to lock my left wrist into it's appropriate shackle. "I can't do the other one." He took the key from my hand and locked the right shackle to my wrist. "I want to stay because you are my master. I am a slave for you, and only you. Body, mind, soul... And heart. I am tied down and unafraid of what may happen to me... Because I trust you."

He looked me over, that curious gaze still in his eyes. "Body, mind, soul, and heart?" he repeated slowly. I nodded and watched as the look of confusion melted away into a look of reciprocation for my love. He whispered, "And you have my heart, as well, Angel." Removing his clothing, he stood before me. A beautiful man he was, perfect in my eyes. My eyes stared at his beautiful, sculpted body, my jaw dropped in awe. "I don't think you need these any more." He reached to take off the shackles.

"But... I don't mind them any more. I like being helpless to you." He smiled a little and bent his head to my rock hard nipples, licking one and then the other. My moans grew louder and louder as he licked further and further down my body, ending at my inner thighs. He spread the lips to my pussy and blew on the pink, engorged inner-flesh. My back arched as my body convulsed, electric shocks ran through me and I let out a loud, "Oh.." He had never treated me like this before, I had never been on the receiving end of oral with him. I was the one who would kneel between his legs and suck off his nice, thick cock. He began to lick all up and down my vagina, planting kisses here and there.

"You taste so good... I wonder why I didn't do this before.." My hips bucked as he inserted three fingers all at once, I was wet enough to take it. Just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, he locked his lips around my clit and started to suck. Shocks went through my entire body and I orgasmed harder and longer than ever before. My body was still convulsing from my orgasm when he was on top of me, kissing me tenderly for the very first time. He tilted my head up with his hand and gently stroked my cheek. Staring straight into my eyes, he let out a hushed, "I love you..."

"I love you too.." I paused, unsure of what to call him, "Mas.."

"No. Don't call me that any more." He bent to kiss me again. "Call me Aaron..." I smiled shyly at him. He slowly began to insert his very hard cock into my warm, tight little body. I could feel the veins in his penis sticking out as he pushed into me further. I sat up as best as I could, bracing myself with my arms. He put his hands on my waist and drew himself out slowly... Then in a little faster, then out... Increasing his speed, my moans coming louder, his grunts of satisfaction as he felt my muscles contract around his hard penis sounded almost animalic, they made me want to do anything just to please him.

My screams grew louder and louder... Never had he loved me like this. He kissed me so tenderly, from my lips to my breasts to my stomach. I orgasmed repeatedly before he finally came deep inside of me. Part of me panicked -- He had never done that before either... But then, suddenly, I didn't care...

Because he loved me, too.