Trusting Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasies do come true for a bi couple.
6.3k words
4.75
24.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers

This is a continuation of the 'Treason' series, at least, what happened after.

To avoid any confusion and disappointment for you, the reader, there sex between women and men, and women and women. There is also sex between consenting, adult males. If this type of sexual expression doesn't turn you on as much as it does me, please, read no further. Thanks.

---

I was on my knees on the bed, crouched between his legs. Naked, like he was.

I licked all the way up the length of his cock, savoring the texture of hot skin stretched taught. It tasted of our combined juices, from our earlier lovemaking. It made me so horny. I held it and stroked it. I nibbled at the tube on the underside- the tube that would soon bring the cum from his balls to my mouth. I slowly pulled the foreskin all the way back, and he shuddered as I covered the sensitive, bulbous tip with my lips and sucked lightly. He groaned, stretched his legs wider and curled his toes. I gave him one last loving lick and looked at him through lidded eyes. I held his balls in the other hand. I bent lower and kissed one and then the other, briefly sucking each one into my warm, wet mouth.

"And then what happened?" he asked.

I rubbed my tits back and forth on his thighs, continuing to slowly stroke him. "Well... she leaned over me while I was sitting at my desk and she put her hand over mine on the mouse, and moved it around and showed me how she wanted the document laid out. I could just feel her left breast on my shoulder and her breath in my ear. When she was done she leaned a bit closer and she said that she liked my perfume- she said it was really nice."

"And what did you say?"

I took the tip of his cock in my mouth for a moment and sucked, then I looked at him again. "Well, it was so unlike her. She's never seemed to notice things like that, like I said, she's a bit of a... pain in the ass. But I said thank you. She said that she'd see me Monday, and she left."

"And you think she was flirting?"

"I don't know."

"What are you going to do?"

I threw it back at him. "What do you think I should do?"

He thought for a moment. "Do what she did," he said. "When you take something into her office nest time, ask for some clarification and lean over her desk. Brush her with your gorgeous tits and see what happens."

Something happened to me, alright. My nipples became hard points and gooseflesh broke out all over, though the apartment was really warm. My pussy started to moisten. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He nodded and his eyes rolled back as I started stroking his cock more urgently. "You'd like to see my boss pull my jacket off and then undo my blouse... then kiss my nipples though the cups of my bra and then... and then--"

I stopped dead and his eyes flew open. "What? What are you doing?" he said, clearly distressed. I know he wanted to cum.

"It's your turn, stud," I said. "You have to tell me about what happened atyour work."

He laughed and called me a teasing bitch. Out in the kitchen, the buzzer on the oven went off so we took a break to pull the cinnamon buns out of the oven and refill our coffees.

---

Marc and I had been married now for about ten months. After my relationship with Steven, my ex-boyfriend, ended rather badly, for about a year I stayed away from men and sex and everything that went along with it. When I was ready to get back into the game, Marc was there.

Even though he was four years younger than me, (I'm now 27 and Marc's 23) we had much in common. I had met him at an orgy. (Try explaining that to your parents- I just said we met through friends at a party). After that first night, we only dated. We both wanted to see if we had a friendship before we jumped in the sack. When we did jump, we found it was great! He was loving and considerate, and I must admit, impressively hung. Not "porn star hung" but a generous eight and a half. (It sure looked bigger the first time I saw it!) It was easily the biggest that I had ever had, though not so thick as to make riding it uncomfortable. I was in love with his cock, as much as he was in love with my breasts- he really enjoyed me taking that lovely piece of flesh and letting it slide between my boobs, watching him cum, letting him get us both wet... I guess I am just a nasty little girl, but I can't help it!

But besides the sex, we really liked and respected each other, too. Our relationship had started getting serious, when a job offer came through the law firm I worked with. I was a secretary. A real estate firm, a client of our company, was expanding their office into another state, and asked for staff to move with them, to get the operation going. It was a bigger city we'd be moving to, but it was a nice city. I had nothing to hold me where I was, and I wasn't on great terms with my family, so I said I'd go. Marc, at that time, was working for a restaurant, having moved into management. I asked if he wanted to come along and he said sure. So we loaded up and headed out.

It took a while for Marc to find a job that he liked, with enough room to move up, but eventually he did. It was a nice upscale restaurant, and after weeks of filling in bussing, working on the line, prepping and even sweating as the dishwasher and proving his ability, he was moved to hosting. After a while he was fast-tracked to shift supervisor and then to full time (junior) management. But wouldn't you know it- our schedules were completely screwed up because of it! I worked Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, and he worked from two in the afternoon to well past midnight, Tuesday to Saturday. I really loved my job- I was learning all kinds of new things, but it meant a lot of time away from each other. We made sure that Sunday was our day. Nothing interfered with our Sundays.

It was the time we could catch up on nice, slow, deliberate sex and the companionship that went along with it. We'd get up in the morning and fuck- then we'd make breakfast and talk and fuck some more. Then he'd sit and watch the football games or baseball games and I'd catch up on the work I brought home from the office. He'd have all day Monday to lay around, do laundry or golf. (Holiday Mondays always meant more sex.)

After a year of being together, we decided to get married. Don't know why, we just did. We had gone back home for Thanksgiving with our families, and we did it on the spur of the moment. We came back to our nice little apartment as newlyweds. I guess it was an excuse to fuck like bunnies. We were in no position to take a real honeymoon. (We're still making plans for that.)

We didn't party too much, because for one thing we were still new to town and we were too busy trying to make our relationship work. But we did think of other people at times. After all, if the first time you meet your husband-to-be is at an orgy, and he sucks the cock of your roommate, well, it's going to open up possibilities!

Like Marc, I had never thought about bisexuality before that night, but with my roommate Gary, and his girl Mel, our mutual friend Sydney and surprise guest Marc, well, things just happened. If my boyfriend Steve hadn't been such a wet blanket it would have really been something. It could have been a full-on fuck-fest, but it was great just the same. I had wonderful bi-sex with both Sydney and little Mel. Marc and Gary got it on, too. It was something to watch, let me tell you.

Sometimes Marc and I talked about that night- usually just joking and somewhat embarrassed. Nothing like that had happened again, but I know both of us secretly wondered what it would be like if the opportunity arose again. What would we do? Marc said that he'd love to see me with another woman again and I cautiously admitted that I'd like it to happen again. He took a bit longer to admit that he'd like to be with another guy, and maybe, just maybe, suck on another cock. He was really reluctant to admit that he liked it. But once he admitted it, we talked about it more. We were bi.

That's why, when I told Marc that I thought my new boss, Ms Halliard, had been flirting with me, he wanted to hear all about it.

In return, he blushed and stammered that one of the busboys at his restaurant had been hanging around him a lot- a lot more than the job deemed necessary.

---

"The kid said he wants to learn," said Marc.

"So, what do you think he wants to learn?"

We had piled back into the bed with our coffee and cinnamon buns, and it was his turn to tell the story. "I don't know, but he sure does stick close to me."

"You think he wants your body?" I was grinning like I was teasing, but I really wasn't.

"I don't know..." Marc was blushing adorably. I had to lead him along.

"What's he like?"

"Nice kid, polite. A bit on the small side, like me--"

"You're not small," I said, giggling, wrapping my sticky fingers around his cock.

"No, I mean he's slender. He's got long blonde hair, he's a bit taller than me and- I don't know, he's... just a nice looking kid. He's only nineteen so he can't serve booze, but he said he'd like to be a bartender. Said he'd meet more chicks that way. But he said it kind of hopefully... I bet a week's wages he's still a virgin."

"Does he work the night shift?" I asked.

"Sometimes."

"Why don't you give him a ride home."

"And do what?"

"What would you like to do? Huh?" I put down my cup and curled up beside him. My breasts were pressing into his arm. I waited for what came next. He took his time, and spoke hesitantly.

"Well, I'd wait... until it was a rainy night. He usually rides his bike, so I'd tell him... that I'd give him a ride home. Then I'd get him a beer or something while I cashed out and locked up and then... maybe I'd ask if he had any grass and we'd go into the back alley and smoke up. Then... we'd have another beer and when we got into the car, we'd be laughing and maybe I'd put my hand on his thigh..."

I put my hand on Marc's thigh and his cock jumped. My pussy was getting damp again, listening to his slow, measured fantasy.

"... and if he'd put his hand on mine and squeeze, I'd know... that he was into it. I'd let my hand... creep up and then I'd cup his crotch. He'd have a hard-on. I'd have one too." I mirrored his words by sliding my hand to cup his rapidly hardening cock. He sighed, then continued. "I'd rub his cock through his pants, and he'd lean back and moan..."

I was waiting for him to go on. He shifted and looked at me; embarrassed. "You know, Kate, I'm not really comfortable... you know- doing anything. Alone. I mean, without you there."

His cock was fully hard, so I swung a leg over and straddled him. I sat up and rubbed his thick prick's head up and down my damp pussy slit, paying close attention to my clit, using him now, almost like a dildo. "Well, what do you propose as an alternative?" I said, my voice breathy, almost rasping with lust.

"I don't know." he moaned. He started hunching his cock into me, but I arched up, I wouldn't let him fuck me.

"Think of something," I demanded. I was dripping all over his cock head by this time.

He looked at me, hesitant. "Well, I could... bring him here..."

"That's what I wanted to hear," and I dropped down and impaled myself fully on his length.

We closed our eyes and took a minute to get into the ancient rhythm. I got up on my knees and let him drive up into me. I shook my long dark hair back and forth as I played with my tits. He grabbed my hips. I was in heaven. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Then what?"

"I could bring him here, and you could fuck him," Marc moaned, as he got into the spirit of things. I grabbed the headboard and leaned over him and let my breasts dangle over his chest. He reached up and pinched my nipples as we fucked. "You could fuck him, maybe take his cherry if he's a virgin..."

"You'd like to watch him fuck me?" I clenched my pussy muscles and he groaned, yes. "How would he fuck me?" I demanded.

"He'd fuck you... he'd be on top of you... then from behind. Then he'd get you... on your back and he'd put your... legs up over his shoulders and fuck you real deep..."

"What... would you be doing?"

"I'd be sitting... beside the two of you. I'd stroke my cock and keep it hard... waiting..."

"For what?"

"For him to pump his cum into you... and then--"

"What? Then what?" I was on edge- close to cumming. He was getting close, too. I could feel it. His cock was swelling like a garden hose about to burst.

"He'd cum... and so would you..." Marc closed his eyes; imagining- maybe reliving what had happened the night we first met. "Then when he pulled out of you, I'd take hold of his cock, and then... I'd open my mouth and..."

I was seconds away. "Yes--"

"... I'd lick him- suck him in... taste you and him together..."

That was it. I was over the edge. I wailed aloud and my pussy went into spasms of its own accord. He came soon after I did, pushing and straining and sweating. He drove up into me and I felt his cum coat the walls of my vagina. This set me off again and I came a second time, and I bent down to kiss him- and share the moment.

I collapsed on him, crushing my breasts on him, our sweat mingling; our kisses mute indications of our deep love. We both groaned happily as our breath returned to normal. His cum seeped out from around his cock and pooled beneath us. (Sex wasn't alwaysthis good, but it was always good. I didn't often orgasm without clitoral stimulation, but I was so turned on by the story! After all, so much of sex is psychological!)

After a few minutes, he crawled out from under me and headed for the bathroom. He came back in a moment and sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my back. "So, what about you and your boss?" he asked hopefully. "What happens?" But I was really tired and couldn't summon anything but a moan as he caressed my back. I was soon asleep.

---

We didn't talk about it for the rest of the day but I knew we had turned a corner. We had things to do around the apartment and we were busy. But I bet myself that he was thinking about it as much as I was. Him and that cute little busboy, and me with my sexy forty-something boss. Now and then he'd look at me and sort of grin his little boy grin. I'd smile back at him- but that's as far as it went.

We made love once more before falling asleep that night. We didn't talk about our mutual fantasies for a couple of days. My boss was sick, and out of the office all of the next week. I was super busy covering her absence, and therefore, I had no opportunity to move our flirting ahead. Marc was busy with his own work.

Wednesday night he came home and gently shook me awake. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and smiled at him. "Sorry, babe, but I had to ask you something."

"What?" I mumbled sleepily, rubbing my eyes. Whenever he woke me up when he got home, usually meant he was horny, and was wondering if I was too.

I asked what was up, and he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"What? What kind of question is that?"

"Wanna go to a party?"

"What, now?" I said, thinking it was some kind of joke.

"No. Saturday night. Kyle invited me. And you, too."

"What's the occasion? And who the heck is Kyle?"

"Kyle is the busboy. And the occasion is his parents anniversaries."

"Anniversaries? Plural?"

"It's a weird set up. He explained it to me but I'm not sure I can explain it properly to you. But I have to call his cell and let him know. For the caterers, you know?"

"Sure," I said, "I have nothing going on. But what about you?"

"I've switched a shift, I can cover the Sunday 10 to 6. We can go if you want."

I smiled. "Do you wanna go? Spend some quality time with little Kyle?" I was teasing but he didn't care.

He smirked. "Maybe spend some quality time with the both of you..."

I said fine, we'd go. I yawned and fell back asleep as he kissed me goodnight. Marc went to the living room to make the call and watch a bit of TV to unwind.

---

Saturday afternoon rolled around and I found myself eagerly anticipating finally seeing this Kyle dude up close. Not that there'd be a chance to do anything at his parent's anniversary party but the possibility of him and my Marc getting naked together some time in the future, was enough to make me wet at the very thought.

We dressed casual since it was a barbecue. I wore a sleeveless middy blouse that left my flat-ish belly exposed, with just a hint of 38C cleavage. (I can't help but show cleavage. I have big tits. It's either show it off or wear a turtleneck, and it was too warm for that.) I'm only 5'5", but wedge sandals made me look a bit taller than normal, and my capri pants showed my ass off to its best advantage. My butt is a bit bigger than I want it to be, but that's life as a secretary! I had my long, dark brown hair up in a pony-tail. I took a look in the mirror before we left the house. I looked like an all-American girl, though decidedly slutty at the core. I felt good.

Marc wore tan Dockers and a nice cotton golf shirt that was snug enough to show off his physique.

We drove over to Kyle's house. I looked over at Marc as he drove, and he was tense, like he was chomping at the bit. I asked him to explain this weird family situation of Kyle's. He said that Kyle lived with his natural mom and dad in a big house, and, his parent's friends, and their daughter, lived with them too. Essentially two families were living like one, with the mothers and fathers acting as unofficial parents to each other's children.

I was kind of put off by that. I thought the 60's were long gone, and here was what sounded like a commune, here in 2005. Suddenly I wasn't as eager to go to the party, but couldn't get up the nerve to ask Marc to take me home. I had visions of tofu burgers when all I wanted was meat. Oh, well. Whatever. It might make my husband happy.

We pulled up to the house. It was something. Probably over a hundred years old, but looking like something out of Better Homes and Gardens. It had a white clapboard exterior with plum trim. It was one of the nicest houses in town, and I often wondered who lived there whenever I drove past it. Now I was going to find out it was some burnt out hippies from another age.

It was just after Labor Day and it was still warm. We grabbed the wine and beer from the back seat and walked hand in hand up the driveway. We opened a gate and there was music and laughter. There was about twenty adults sitting around the covered flagstone patio. A slender, blonde haired boy sprang up from a deck chair and sprinted over. This was obviously Kyle. He wore board shorts, bare feet, and a muscle shirt. He was fairly tall, and didn't have many muscles, but he had a nice shape. His longish, straight hair was so blonde, and he didn't look like he even shaved yet. But Marc was right. He was a little cutie.

"Hey, Marc! Thanks for coming!" ha said, beaming. They shook hands.

"No problem, Kyle-buddy. This is my wife, Kate." I shook Kyle's hand and smiled at him. Yes, he was a cutie, alright. One of the people on the patio got up and came over to us. He was tall, about 6 feet, and a nice build. For an old guy. (He was over forty.) And he was as good looking as Kyle was cute. He introduced himself as Brian Summers, Kyle's dad, and we in turn, introduced ourselves. He asked if he could take our beer and wine and put it in the fridge inside.

I followed him into the house to give him a hand. Marc was going to stay out on the patio with Kyle and everyone else. We were just inside the back door when a woman approached with a tray of veggies and dip. She was tall, slender and blonde. Brian threw his arm over her shoulder and kissed her cheek loudly. She squealed and told him to let go before he was wearing the dip. Brian introduced her as his wife, Roslyn. She gave me a peck on the cheek and thanked Marc and I for coming. She hoped we'd have a great time and said she'd catch up with us later, when she had finished taking care of the masses.

Kitslit
Kitslit
13 Followers
12