Trusting in the One Chance

Story Info
They only have one chance to be together.
2.2k words
4.19
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never trusted anyone as much as I trusted him. Now that I am in my 30's it seems so much easier, and I am more sure of my self. Maybe that is why women peak sexually so much later it takes us so much longer to get comfortable in our own skin.

I can not say that this is about love either. Pure, raw, animal lust perhaps, no, definitely. I lust for him, and it has nothing to do with his looks, well ok, I love his eyes. He is in his mid 30's as well so I am not about to sit here and say we have perfect bodies. We have what we have and it excites each other to no end. Leave our physical descriptions to what you want them to be, so you can excite yourself as much as he and I excite each other.

We finally got together in person after a long time cyber relationship, and our very being together was wrong on so many levels. Being together would mean that we were cheating on our spouses. Granted we both have spouses that have low sex drives, much lower that the two of us have. It doesn't make it right, it doesn't excuse it, and a few years ago I would have been appalled if I knew someone that was cheating, but time can change perspective and mine was changed. I felt ignored by my spouse and unfulfilled. I was close to wearing fleece and flannel, not combing the hair or leaving the house. There was no one that I needed to impress or that cared or paid attention to my looks. So this whole meeting was clandestine and we both had to tell a lot of stories to get together. But it happened, finally and before we set foot into the hotel room I had soaked the crotch of my panties in anticipation.

We were super careful to not touch each other in public. It was too risky. I carried a brief case and dressed in business attire to make it look like we were having a business meeting. Under my skirt and blazer I had on a skirted g-string with garters and stockings all in black and a black lacy see through bra. I wore a blouse as well, and had my hair up in a chignon, and wore pearls and my glasses. He loved my glasses. I think he was into that nerdy librarian look. I was going for the nerdy librarian by day, hell cat in the sack by night look.

As soon as the door closed, I needed to touch him to feel that he was real. I placed both of my hands on his face and looked deep into his eyes. I asked him "Are you sure?" and waited for his reply.

"Yes I am sure." was all he said before pressing his soft full lips against mine and slipping his tongue in between my lips in a kiss, the kind of a kiss that melts a person.

I looked into those eyes, the sexiest eyes I have ever seen in my life. I wanted to give him the one thing he had never had, I wanted to be special to him forever. I wanted to make his guilt worth it.

I slid my blazer off and placed it on a hanger. I took down the chignon from my hair and left my hair fall over my shoulders in soft waves lightly shaking my hair from side to side at the same time. I pushed him down onto the bed and then I proceeded to finish stripping. I wanted this to be a special night for both of us and I know how much of a voyeur he is. I pulled my blouse out from my skirt and I slowly unbuttoned it one button at a time and then I turned around with my back to him and I slid it off one shoulder, I looked over my shoulder and I batted my eyes and smiled. I pulled it back over my shoulder and then facing away from him again completely, I slid it off completely and tossed it across the hotel room. I turned to face him with my arms crossing my chest. I was trying to be coy and frustrate him a bit. The tease was so important to making the chemistry just right.

As I stood facing him with my arms crossed over my breasts, he cave me some catcalls and whistles. I let my arms drop and reached to the zipper in the back of my skirt and I slid the zipper down I slowly slid the skirt down my hips and stepped out. I was clad in just my shoes, stockings, and lingerie. I asked "How do you feel about black and lacy?"

"I like black and lacy"

"Excellent" was my reply.

I went over to the bed and I left the rest of my clothing on. I wanted to get him out of some of his clothing. He had his uniform on. I love him in his uniform, it makes him look so brave and sexy and strong. I undid all the buttons and slid the jacket off of his shoulders, stood up and walked across to hang it up, making my mostly exposed ass shake as I walked.

He groaned as he watched me, I know how much he loved my ass. I could only assume that he was already erect, as I had not touched him yet.

I went back over to him and I noticed he had his shirt off. I said "I was undressing you."

"I wanted to get there faster."

"Impatient much?" I quipped.

He smiled and pushed my over onto the beg gently. He began to kiss my neck and he worked his way down my body. He kissed his way down to my thighs and then he stopped. He said "Feel what you have done to me."

I ran my hand over the zipper on his pants. The bulge was undeniable. I undid his buckle and his fly and I slid his pants down and then I realized he still had his boots on.

"Impatient much?" he asked me in return.

He reached down and untied one boot and I undid the other.

When he was down to his boxer briefs he resumed his treatment of my body. It was as if he was trying to please me and make me relax more. His head was back at my thighs and he spread them apart and licked my inner thigh, where the stocking stopped.

I groaned in appreciation.

He gently slid my g-string out of the way and he ran his finger over my bald outer lips slowly, teasing me. I was dripping wet. He lowered his face and began to softly lick my hard clit, while pushing his finger in and out of my dripping pussy. He gently scraped his teeth over my clit and I was close to my first orgasm at that. He then removed his finger from my wet pussy and rubbed my wetness against my rear, rimming my tight hole, wetting it. He dipped into my natural lubrication several times and then invaded my asshole with his finger that he has lubricated well. He allowed me to adjust and then began to thrust it in and out of my ass. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. I was so close to coming and then he stopped.

"Take off that bra, and this stocking stuff, please." he requested. As I was complying, he asked if I had brought any other lube.

"In the briefcase." was all I could reply. I was so close to popping off. I just wanted him back where he was. He grabbed the lube and returned with it as I was finishing up getting completely nude for him.

"Much better." was all he said. He grabbed the lube and opened the bottle and squirted it against my ass.

"Wow, cold!" I gasped in shock from the temperature.

"I can warm that up for you." And then he started to work two fingers in and out of my ass.

My ass was virgin territory, and the only thing he had never had was anal. I wanted to try it too, and he is the only man I ever felt that I could trust not to hurt me. I loved to watch anal sex in porn, and I had tried a few thin toys in there, but this was it, tonight I was going to lose my anal virginity.

He got a third finger in and let me adjust to the thickness. I felt so full. I wanted him to fuck my ass so bad.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass." I gave him for directions.

"Again with the impatience" he said with a smirk.

He began to thrust his fingers in an out of my tight ass, slowly as to not hurt me. It felt so good, better than you would think. I had to relax and enjoy the fullness.

I felt his fingers withdraw from my ass. He began to remove his boxer briefs. I couldn't believe my eyes. There is a big difference between seeing his cock on the web cam and actually seeing it in person. I instantly brought it to my lips and began to give him head. I could taste his precum and I was savoring his flavor, it was the best tasting cock that I had ever had the pleasure to put to my lips.

He grabbed my chin and pulled my face up and said, "You need to stop that now if you want me to screw your butt still."

I laughed and let go of his cock, the most beautiful cock I had seen.

"Roll over, I want to take you from behind." he requested.

I shuddered in anticipation, I wanted to be taken from behind, I got on all fours, and I had my shoulders low on the mattress, my head turned to the side. I reached behind me and spread my round ass cheeks and let him have a good look at my position. He was applying lube on his thick cock. I felt the head of it pressing against my tight hole, and I relaxed and allowed his cock to slide into me.

I moaned and he stopped pushing.

"Am I hurting you?" He said with so much concern in his voice.

"No, it feels good, but keep going slow."

"Ok, I was scared that I hurt you."

He resumed his entrance into me, and I started to feel my thighs shake. He was about halfway in and he stopped once again.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Never better. This is amazing. "

"Keep going?"

"Absolutely?"

I felt him slide the rest of the way into my ass and his balls slapped against my pussy. He waited for a minute and slowly began to pump out and in and out and in. I started to move my butt and push against him, working with him.

"Fuck me oh fuck me." I moaned.

"So tight." he said and he picked up the pace.

I felt my whole lower half getting warmer and tingly, like the sensation I feel in my pussy right before I come and I realized I was going to come from his cock in my ass. I began to reach under myself and rub my clit. He reached up and pulled my hair as he rode my ass which set me off, over the edge.

"I'm coming." I yelled into the pillows and the mattress, which thankfully muffled my cries. I had never yelled during an orgasm but that as so intense, I could not stop myself.

He stopped his thrusting and asked me "Would you get on your back please; I want to look into your eyes."

He pulled out and we repositioned ourselves. My hole was closing, and he worked his thick long cock back in, slowly to the hilt. My legs were over his shoulders. I could reach him though and I was running my hands over his ass cheeks. I brought my one finger into my mouth and sucked on it to wet it and lubricate it. I reached between his cheeks and rimmed his hole with my finger as he thrust deep into my bowels.

He began to moan. "Uhhnnn"

I felt him relax as I slid my finger into him as far as I could and I started to slide it in and out of him as he slid his cock in and out of me. He began to pick up the pace of his thrusts into me and I picked up my pace as well.

"I'm coming, I'm coming in your ass." he said as he emptied out his balls into me.

I felt his hot come in me and it began dripping out with his thrusts. I began to come again, knowing that I fulfilled one of my deepest wishes.

I removed my finger from his sphincter and he slid his cock out of my ass. We both lay on the bed together panting, sweaty. I never felt sexier, or more desired.

As he looked into my eyes, with is dark eyes that I thought were one of his best features, he asked me "Rest, shower and then round two?

I laughed, rapped my leg over his, kissed his lips and said "Absolutely." In the glow of the moment, my guilt was erased.