Trusting Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers

Trevyn raised his head to look at her and groaned. She was like a pagan sex goddess; her hair fanned about her the red standing out against the black satin. Her milk chocolate skin was flushed a deeper brown and she had her back arced as if offering the bounty of her lush breast to a devotee. Her tautly muscled torso flowed into rounded, toned thighs, thighs that openly showcased that succulent well he had been feeding from.

Powerless to do anything else he dove back in, grazing her with his teeth, sucking, licking and then thrusting his tongue into her soft satin sheath. She pulled at his hair, yelled, cried out his name and thrust herself at his mouth. He growled his pleasure at the sweet taste, redoubling his efforts as her body gushed more of her tasty cream.

"Trevyn!" she shrieked as another orgasm wracked her body.

Unable to wait any longer he flipped her onto her stomach, positioned himself behind her and thrust. Instead of being enveloped in her hot sheath the head of his cock slid down across her seam until he was nestled between her legs and not in the way he wanted. Repositioning himself he thrust again only to end up in the same position, he frowned then tried again with the same result.

Puzzled he reached for power he had only ever used in his youth and focused inward as he had been taught. It was a simple enough thing to do and soon his senses flared outside of himself encompassing their two bodies. He saw them in their aural nature, the pulsating too bright lights he had never taken the time to understand. Her aura was fire, all the blues, yellows and reds whilst he was icy blue, grey, green and white. He shied away from the knowledge his aura evinced, there was not even a hint of his lykan heritage in it.

Where they should have been joined dark green and blue lights pulsated repelling his aura, a chastity spell aimed specifically for him. It took much skill to be able to cast such a spell; someone had gone to great length to ensure they would not mate. Anger infused him; he noted his aura darkening as the emotion flowed through him until it overshadowed everything.

Who could have done this to him? Many races did not want theirs to be revived but he had no idea which one could have gotten to her? He would have known if she came in contact with them and he should have felt the difference after the spell.

Rubbing the head against her folds, he let her soft slickness wipe all thought from him. Her hips pushed back against him an effort to take him in and the head slid into her tight sheath. Their groans of pleasure came out as one but in spite of both their efforts he could go no further. They did manage to drive their need higher without reaching that glorious peak.

Tara reached between their legs to grasp the base of his cock, her hand couldn't wrap around his girth but there was room for her to glide up and down even as he also held himself. At first she was hesitant, not sure what to do but as he moaned his pleasure, she increased her pace, her hand tight on his hard shaft. It was exquisite, her thumb gliding over his tightening balls with every down stroke, sweet torture as her grip kept him at the edge. Her previous orgasms made her more resilient as he made shallow thrusts into her, his thumb rubbing her sensitive nub. Their cries filled the room, rising as their sweat-slickened bodies rubbed against each other, as they rose impossibly closer without toppling. Her hand gripped his tighter, moving faster bumping into his as he too stroked himself. Every cell in his body felt alive, caught at the bittersweet edge of need, burning for more even as he could not take more. He took her lips in a savage kiss that only became more so as they drew closer, he could feel what she felt just as she felt his anguished need. Her body trembled beneath his, her knees almost buckling.

Then the dam broke and the windows vibrated to the sound of her scream and his triumphant roar. His seed spurted into her but flowed out as he was not deep enough. For an eternity in time they were caught on that erotically painful razor edge before they collapsed in a tangle of limbs.

* * * * *

Tara awakened to a lazy sensual exploration, erotic and disconcerting. The fingers barely touched her as they glided down her thigh to tease the back of her knee before sliding back up. They circled her hip bone, an erogenous point she would never have suspected, teased their way across her stomach, just above her already creaming pussy. Half asleep as she was her legs were already parting in invitation, her breath short and her hands reaching for her lover. Her head was pillowed on his arm and his musky scent fueled her need. She loved the way Trev always smelled, like the forest after a spring shower.

Tara frowned, that did not sound right, she couldn't be in bed with Trev, which must be why a part of her had been unsettled trying to bring her to her senses. She pulled away her eyes still close not wanting to face the inevitable fight.

"Ray, I..." she began then some sixth sense stopped her as the other side of the bed stilled, she opened her eyes to meet the glacial midnight of Trevyn's eyes. With a sinking heart she realized her mistake, memories of the night before flooded her and she winced even as desire inundated her system. "Trev, it's not what you think."

"Really?" he drawled sitting up, "You did not just call me by another man's name?"

She chewed her lips her eyes pleading with him, "Yes but it's not as it sounded."

"You still want him!" he accused. "What is it going to take for you to come to your senses? He beats you any chance he gets and you stayed with him for three freaking years! He kills you and you still yearn for him in your bed, even after spending the night in my arms."

She shook her head as she sat up and tried to reach out to him. Moving away from her he got out of bed and reached for his jeans. She had to only make him listen and then he would understand. It was an honest enough mistake and he would see it had nothing to do with wanting Ray.

"I am tired of putting your masochistic needs before those of my people." He declared as he put on his jeans, Tara found herself focused on his sculptured body, his cock looking impressive despite its unaroused state. "You spend the night in my arms and all you can think about is a man who uses you as a punching bag."

"Trevyn..." she pleaded lifting her eyes to his.

"Enough," he commanded in an absolute tone only an idiot would ignore. "Your clothes will be here soon, make yourself comfortable, you're not going anywhere."

"Trevyn!" the hurt in her voice would have stayed most but Trevyn walked away.

As the door closed Tara curled into herself and cried. Why had she thought he would be different? Sure she had said another man's name but it wasn't in the throes of passion. If only he had given her a chance to explain, but no he had to assume the worst and imprison her. Was she so twisted she could only attract abusive, controlling men?

She cried for all the years she had been beaten, degraded and insulted, she cried for all the years her father had abused her mother, she cried for the year she had spent wanting Trevyn, denying it only to find he was no different. She cried for the pain her sister could not hide nor talk about and for all the little injustices she had endured. Years of knowing she was somebody's by-blow, an embarrassment to the family. She cried until she was too exhausted to cry, until no tears would come, until she fell asleep.

Trevyn stood with his forehead on the door to her room unable to bring himself to comfort her. The bedroom like all the others was soundproofed but her tears resonated inside him, tearing his insides. He couldn't understand why he couldn't just go to her. She had died as he watched! Ilu only knew what she had endured before dying and after, and now she was crying as if her heart was breaking but he could not comfort her as a mate should. All he could focus on was the pain in his heart, the knowledge she preferred another to him. The woman he had waited eight centuries for desired a brute of a man who hit her.

Having studied psychology he intellectually understood the abuser/victim dynamics, the dependence some developed for their abuser so much that they did not want to be saved. But damn it all she was his mate! The one woman who should crave him as much as he did, yet after knowing her for a year she had just triggered the mating urge and only because she had died. Was it now gone?

He listened for the wrenching sobs he could not hope to hear, his mind in turmoil as his heart ached for conflicting reasons. He stood still as her breaths came in gasps, as she became too exhausted to cry and finally fell asleep. Even then he listened for any sound of her, needing to know she slept without nightmares. After some time he went downstairs knowing he had made things between them worse but unable to change his mind, he would not be parted from her. Even the words that ancient seer had spoken would not sway him.

jtoughkat
jtoughkat
145 Followers