Truth and Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

Nevada watched her friend lose herself in her masturbation as her breasts juggled up and down with her movements. She noticed her friend's eyes were closed as she grinded her pussy to the arm of the chair, holding on to the couch as if she was riding a bull.

Nevada's lips glistened with juices as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter by watching her friend. Hearing Tally's moans become louder and louder.

Tally was almost lost to her as she saw her friend get off. Watching her was such a delight that she wished she could masturbate to it when it suddenly dawned on her she better stop her before she cums. Knowing it was cruel but wanting to teach her friend a lesson with acting so smug all the time, Nevada quickly got control of herself as she shifted on the couch before saying something to her friend.

"Stop" Nevada, said softly but firmly

Tally stopped all of a sudden remembering all that was happening and why she was there. Her breathing coming fast as she felt her orgasm slowly building up. Confusion set in a second before anger did, cussing her friend out in her mind for not letting her finish.

She was drunk enough not to care that she was masturbating on the arm of the couch, in front of her friend. All she cared about was getting off now. Her drunkenness making her not give a damn any more

Tally stopped but didn't move off the arm of the couch; she just looked over at her friend with eyes full of lust and anger.

Nevada just looked at her before smiling

"Dare" she said not even giving Tally the chance to ask.

Tally didn't even look surprised as she quickly let her friend know her dare. Her fingers digging deep into the couch.

"Get naked, lay down on the couch, spread your legs as wide as you can get them and masturbate, finger fucking yourself in front of me till I tell you to stop" She said determined.

Nevada never said a word, just reached up took off her shirt showing her small but rounded breasts for Tally before scooting her ass down on the couch. Till she was lying down.

Tally watched as she felt her desire to see her friend masturbate in front of her grow.

Nevada moved her legs to open. Laying one on the top of the back of the couch, the other on the floor. Exposing her pink pussy to her friend.

Tally could see everything. Her clit, her vagina and even her anal opening. Her pussy gushed soaking the arm of the couch more.

Nevada felt herself beyond reached as she slipped her fingers down to her pussy, playing with her lips a moment before sliding her fingers of her clit. Gasping out loud as her clit jumped at attention. Her nipples grew even harder as she played for a minute, closing her eyes as Tally had done, seeing in her mind Tally masturbating on the arm of the couch a few minutes ago. She was oblivious to the world as she slid her finger from her clit down the opening of her pussy.

Tally watched as she saw her friend was soaked with her own juices. Seeing Nevada's eyes close she slowly and quietly started to move her ass again. Her eyes totally on her friend as she started masturbating again on the arm of the couch.

Nevada was lost as she slid her finger in and out of her before crooking her finger to hit her G-Spot. Her hips lifting to allow her finger in more. Her groans becoming loud as Tally watched, excited and desperate to cum hard. Tally moved as she watched her friend. She wanted to cum and cum hard, but then a thought went through her mind. If she came she would lose and Nevada would win.

She stopped as realization came over her that the game was still on. She watched Nevada's breathing become faster as her breasts moved with her body. She was excited beyond anything she had ever experienced but she was also very determined to win this game.

Although she had never been turned on by a woman she knew now she had tonight. She also knew if given the chance she would find a way to touch Nevada if it killed her.

The whole time Tally was thinking and watching her friend finger fuck herself as her hips moved in the air to keep up the tempo, Nevada never opened her eyes. Totally lost in her fantasy.

Her moans louder still as she felt herself build up. She could feel herself about to cum.

As if Tally sensed this she spoke up quickly.

"Stop!"

Nevada's eyes snapped open as she looked at her friend also in confusion. The realization quickly setting in as she realized she would have cum if Tally hadn't stopped her. Anger grew in her as well making her vengeful toward Tally.

Both just sat there and stared at each other, both determined and both angry as thought flew in each other's mind as to how to get the other and finish themselves off.

"Dare!" Tally said. Not even pretending this is a real game any more

Nevada didn't waste any time as she moved her fingers from her pussy and moved to sit herself up, naked.

Finally situated on the couch. Noticing her friend was still on the arm of the couch, Nevada thought of a dare for her friend.

Tally just looked at her, waiting and wondering what would come next as her pussy begged for some release.

Nevada mind flew with ideas till one in a matter of seconds caught her fancy. She didn't know how Tally would deal with this one but as drunk as she was she didn't care. She just wanted to taste her friend's pussy. Her mouth watered as her friend watched her waiting.

"Okay Tally my dare to you is to get on the couch, facing the back, on your knees, with your arms resting out in front of you and your legs spread as wide as you can. And no matter WHAT I do you have to let me for twenty minutes with your eyes closed."

Tally just looked at her surprised, angered and nervous. She didn't know what to say, but she knew if she said no her friend would win the game and she couldn't have that. She was to drunk to rationalize that maybe the game had gone to far. All she knew is that she would win this game. Her arousal was also beyond reach as she slowly got excited of what maybe her friend might do.

She slowly got up and moved in the position of the couch, as Nevada got up to give her room. Neither said a word as Tally positioned herself and spread her legs, showing again Nevada her wet pussy. Nevada was thrilled.

Finally in position Tally looked at the wall, then closed her eyes. Resting her arms on the back of the couch.

"When does the twenty minutes start?" Tally asked softly

Nevada never skipped a beat replying quickly while looking at her friend's ass in the air.

"When I touch you."

Tally shivered with excitement.

Nevada looked to see if Tally had her eyes closed, noticing they were she moved in position behind her and got on her knees on the floor.

Nevada knew the game was over and that she had won. No woman could go on with what Nevada was about to do to Tally.

Settling her face right at Tally's pussy. Nevada moved in closer to get about two inches from it, breathing in deeply to take in the smell. She almost groaned out loud with the sweet smell. It gave her. She was thrilled to be this close.

The pink lips were swelled from her friend's arousal. The clit red from being rubbed against the couch's arm. Nevada knew it was real sensitive right now.

Tally never said a word, but she felt her friends breathing on her pussy. The shivers going up and down her spine were intense as she waited in wonderment for her friend to do what she wanted. She almost felt as if she had lost the game. She didn't know why but she did.

It was harder though to admit to her self that she didn't care. She wanted her friend to do what ever it was she wanted to her. She was so turned on that nothing was as important any more.

Nevada moved in to take her first lick. A slow long one from up inside her legs on Tally's clit down around the vagina and back up toward her anus. Tally shivered as the heat from Nevada's tongue heated up her pussy. She bit her lip from saying anything. Pure sexual pleasure went up her spine as her pussy was licked all over.

Nevada groaned inside her head, as she tasted the sweet juices of her friend. She was so turned on she felt her own juices start to slide a little down her inner thigh. She felt herself getting more excited by the thought that she was eating her friend's pussy. In her mind… she had won. Nevada licked all around for a moment getting Tally used to feeling her tongue. Nevada never heard a peep come out of her but she knew she was enjoying her self very much.

Nevada moved her tongue up to Tally's clit. Letting her tongue make light flicks over it as Tally moved her legs further apart to give her access. Nevada grabbed her ass to spread her cheeks apart so she could bury her face deeper and deeper into her friend's pussy.

"Oh God" Tally squealed as her friends face moved around her lips while her tongue rubbed her little bud.

Nevada moved her face away, wet with Tally's juices and stated with satisfaction.

"You lose "

Tally's head slumped is defeat to her arms on the back of the couch but to Nevada's surprise she moved her ass back to Nevada's face giving her silent permission to proceed on.

Nevada never wasted time as her face returned and her tongue shot out to slide it inside her pussy.

"Oh god yea… please Nevada eat me " Tally screamed out as her ass moved to push closer to Nevada's face.

This drove Nevada nuts as she tongued her deep feeling what she could of Tally's pussy walls around her. Tally was soaking wet, Making Nevada's face slide easily all over the place. Trying to spread her ass cheeks wider to get as deep as she could. Nevada thought to her self for a second of feeling her friends pussy around her fingers.

This making Nevada move slightly to lift herself up more from the floor as she continued to suck and lick on her friend.

Moving her hand from one of Tally's ass cheeks she moved to lightly touch where her mouth was.

Tally felt it and started squirming more as she knew her friend was about to finger her.

"Oh god Yea" she moaned out loud giving her friend permission to do, as she liked. Nevada moved her face, sucking on her friend's pussy lips as she slide a finger in her easily.

Tally's pussy grasped it tightly as Nevada felt the walls grab her in. Nevada moved her finger around lightly touching over the G-Spot driving Tally mad with desire. Finally moving it to where she was pulling it in and out finger fucking her friend.

Nevada loved the control she was having over her friend. And she loved the feeling of being able to taste her and be inside her as well. Moving the finger in and out of Tally, Nevada moved her mouth up to lick softly on her friend's anus. Nevada felt it pucker at the new sensation.

"Oh my. Oh my…" Tally screamed out as she felt that warm tongue drag over her ass. This was a wonderful sensation she had never had and it was causing her to gush more and more juices out of her. Nevada secretly slid in two fingers as she continued licking her friend's ass. Pumping those fingers in and out making Tally moan and wiggle to get more in her.

Suddenly the phone rang. Both women stopped as the looked over at the phone on the side table at the other end of the room. Nevada knew she wasn't about to let her friend up. She wanted this pussy to much so quickly she moved to slid three fingers in her friend making her whimper with pleasure as Tally looked at the phone, knowing she needed to go answer yet so turned on with Nevada she didn't want to move.

Nevada saw her struggle on her face as she moved her fingers quicker and moved her face back to her ass, taking her tongue and trying as best as she could to bury it up inside.

Tally shook with pleasure as she felt the tongue move slowly up in her wiggling. Those fingers pumping in and out stretching her.

Nevada moved her face away quickly to whisper to her friend from behind as the phone still shrilled wanting attention

"Do you want to leave and answer it, not cumming and never knowing how it would of felt" as she softly slipped in another finger making that four up inside Tally's pussy. Tally couldn't say a word as she moved her hips to meet the thrust of Nevada's fingers. Feeling herself getting fucked by her friend.

"Oh god please" Tally begged as she looked over at the phone knowing she should get up.

"Please what? " Nevada asked as she pumped harder making Tally's ass cheeks shake from the force

"Please make this my pussy tonight to do what I want to make you cum over and over again…or please let you up to answer the phone? " she asked as she moved to her hand to draw her fingers together tighter so she could slip her thumb inside to make her stretch wider

There was a moment of silence except with groans of pleasure out of Tally as she felt herself being stretched by the thumb being added up inside her. Finally feeling the thumb pop in with the rest of the fingers making her gush even more with juices as she felt Nevada's hole small hand move up in her. The phone still ringing.

"Please…" She panted not being able to breath with so much pleasure shaking through her body as Nevada slipped deeper and deeper in her" please make this your pussy tonight"

Nevada needed nothing else as she moved her head to lick again her friend's anus tonguing the hole as her small hand disappeared up her friend's pussy.

Tally listened barely as the phoned ringed a few more times and grew quiet finally as Steven had given up.

Nevada moved her hand around to give Tally as much pleasure as possible as she ate her ass out making Tally starts to scream with pleasure. Both could feel the orgasm coming as Nevada pumped harder into Tally's pussy, making the walls clamp up on Nevada's small hand as Tally felt the heat grow through her body and finally release her cum. Juices flowed over Nevada's hand as she moved it making Tally's orgasm last longer.

"Oh Yessssssssss " Tally screamed as she came. This was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Nevada slowed her hand some as she moved to kiss her friend's ass cheeks liking the feel of Tally's pussy walls contracting around her hand.

"Oh yea, baby. Cum for me" she whispered through kisses, slightly biting Tally's ass here and there.

Tally shook as the orgasm still went through her. Her screamed of pleasure making her wiggle everywhere. Nevada loved it.

Finally Nevada moved to let her hand slide softly out of her friend's pussy, as she moved her head instead to taste her friends cum. Nevada groaned out loud as her face was soaked totally again by all the juices. Tally taste driving her up a wall cause it was so sweet. She licked and sucked getting as much as she could of Tally's cum. Like a woman thirsting to death. Tally's body shook as she felt her friend sucking up her juices.

"Oh yes. Nevada,' She whimpered" suck me all up"

Nevada moaned as she buried her face in deeper to do just as her friend begged.

Finally Tally's orgasm slowed down to come to an end as she felt her friend still soaking up her juices with her tongue. She shivered again at how powerful she had came. She was in awe of Nevada's fucking

Sensing her friend's orgasm had finally come to a halt, Nevada licked a couple more times, then moved her head back to move away.

Tally slumped over, her ass still in the air as she tried to regain her breathing. Nevada moved to where she could move to stand up away from her friend. Finally accomplishing her goal, she stood looking down at her friend panting and shaking still.

She smiled with satisfaction. Nevada had accomplished what she set out to do. She had taught Tally a lesson and had won the game.

Another thing popped in her mind also as she stood there smiling. She was extremely turned on still and needed some release herself. This making an idea flashes through her mind.

"You know Tally you lost the game!" she responded a little arrogantly to her friend " But seeing as I am feeling a little nice, what do you say we play two out of three?" she asked her friend.

Slowly Tally moved to turn her head around to look at her friend. She was still shook up from the last game and here her friend wanted to play again. She thought to herself, stunned.

But seeing her friends cocky look from winning made all the determination come back as she thought again of what had just happened.

She wanted to make Nevada beg this time, and she wanted to win to show her friend she could.

Tally sat there a moment looking at Nevada, panting softly as all kinds of thoughts popped in her head for dares of the game, making a slow smile ease over her face.

"Yes.. Nevada I think two out of three would be fair," she said as she moved to sit down on the couch. " And this time… NOTHING is out of the question," she said looking at Nevada with a challenge.

Nevada smiled cause she knew her friend would lose again, but she also knew she would have fun doing so. She was excited and even more turned on by the look of determination on Tally's face as she moved to head for the stairs with Tally's eyes never leaving her.

"Okay you're on… but this time lets do it in my room. Its a lot more comfortable up there" she stated and Also added on in her head so Tally couldn't hear " and a lot more toys to play with" She said to herself with a wicked smile.

Tally looked at her quietly and like an innocent child got up and moved to where her friend stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"I am going to win Nevada" she stated with determination, looking her friend in the eye before turning around to head up the stairs in front of Nevada. Her ass wiggling in front of Nevada as Nevada moved slowly to walk behind her up the stairs.

Nevada never said a word out loud, But in her head as she watched her friend's ass move from side to side she thought of some other dares that would involve that ass and smiled hugely to herself.

"This was going to be one hell of a night," She thought to herself as she moved up the stairs, reaching over to click off the hall light, clouding them in darkness.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers
12