Truth Be Told

Story Info
On the stand, husband tells the whole truth.
2k words
4.3
22.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my bitch of a wife finished her testimony; sobbing into her handkerchief; her lawyer walked by and smirked, slightly shaking his head in a 'you're fucked, my man, you're fucked' kind of way.

The judge spoke, "Mr. Johnson, do you have any questions?"

As my lawyer rose, I grabbed his arm. He sat back down and I whispered what I wanted. It became a heated, whispered argument between us.

"Mr. Johnson, if you have no questions, I will let the witness step down."

My lawyer looked at the judge, looked back at me. I shook my head in an exaggerated 'yes', saying, "It's what I want."

He rose, saying, "If it pleases the court, at this time my client wishes to concede that the testimony of the witness is true; with the stipulation however; that he be allowed to take the stand at this time, in order to, ah, shall we say, clarify and expand that testimony. He also feels that this will save the court's time, as that when he is finished, there will be no need for the plaintiff to call further witnesses, and your honor will be able to hand down her verdict at that time."

"The court's time is the court's business, Mr. Johnson." Turning to my wife's lawyer, "Mr. Gerald?"

"This is highly irregular, your honor. I will wish to confer with my client."

"Granted. Mrs. Stevenson, you may step down and confer with your attorney."

I watched her as she made her way off the stand. Thoughts of what I would do if I ever got her alone again, drifted across my mind. I felt my penis stir, 'down boy,' I thought, we may be center stage soon.

"Your honor, after conferring with my client, we agree to the defendant's proposal, however, we reserve the right to cross examination at the end of his testimony."

"Agreed."

"Mr. Stevenson, you may take the stand."

As I made my way across to the stand, I glanced at Donna. I read hate, loathing and revenge in her eyes. I sighed.

I settled myself. The judge told me to proceed. I began.

"The only reason that we are here today is because she is pissed that I turned her fantasies into realities."

"Your honor, I object, from Gerald, the witness is not qualified to give testimony on my client's psychological state of mind and his language is obscene and abusive!"

"Your honor, I have lived with his client for twenty-eight years, dated and was engaged to her for another three years. I believe that gives me qualification. As to my language, I apologize, and will attempt no further insults on my wife's lawyer's sensitive ears."

"Overruled."

The judge turned to me, "Mr. Stevenson, you may proceed. However, I also find your language to be offensive, and will not allow it in my court. I warn you sir."

I nodded and began again.

"I met my wife, when as an apprentice carpenter, the company I worked for was building an extension to her parents home. We began to date over the objection of her parents; became engaged, and finally eloped, as her parents claimed that I would never amount to much, and would play no part in our plans."

"We were both virgins on our wedding night."

"We struggled at first. I had started my own company, worked long hours on the job and at home, planning the next days work, the next job, whatever. We made love when we could, but never experimented with our lovemaking. To Donna, sex was a means of procreation not recreation; and she told me this so many times in our early years together; that I guess to put it one way, I was brainwashed."

"The children came along, and to tell the truth, I wouldn't change any part of being a parent if I could."

"The years just seemed to flow by, raising the children, work, just being a family man. I think back on it now and I cant' say that I was as happy as I could be, but I was more than content."

"After the children, our lovemaking basically ended and if at times I insisted on having sex, it was so one sided, so miserably one sided, that I finally quit asking. We eventually ended in separate bed rooms after the children left."

"I feel that I should also state that during all the years I spent with Donna, I was faithful. Tempted at times, especially when my urges grew over the years, but I remained faithful. I only wanted her. My feelings for Donna have not changed a bit over the years. I still find her attractive. I still achingly lust for her. When the urge was upon me, I would masturbate with her image in my mind.

"I still keep hands on with my company. I love to use my hands, to stand back at the end of the day; look at what they have created. Even though we had more than enough money, the work was all I had."

"I came home from the job early one Tuesday, I felt feverish. I just wanted to crawl in bed. As I made my way to the kitchen cabinet where the aspirin were kept, I heard Donna call down the steps with fear in her voice asking who was down there. I called back explaining that I was ill. She answered with impatience and disgust in her voice saying she would be down in a minute, that she was getting ready to leave for her garden club meeting;"

"As we passed each other on the stairs, saying our goodbyes, a scent touched my senses and then was gone as she passed me. I shook it off as feverish delusions."

"I passed the upstairs family room and there was the scent again. I knew what it was, but what was it? I entered the room, noticing that the VCR was on. I saw the controller by the leather couch and went to turn it off. As I reached for the controller I saw a wet spot on the couch, touched it with my finger and brought my finger to my nose.

I knew what I smelled, and I couldn't believe it. It was the smell of Donna's sex."

"I turned on the TV, it was on AUX. I hit the play button, but nothing happened. I turned everything off, and looked around the room. Everything else looked normal. I looked under the cushions...nothing. Under the couch...nothing."

"I headed for her bedroom and stopped in her doorway. I couldn't remember the last time I had been in this room. I just stood there looking around. The lowest drawer on her chest was slightly open. I went to it and as I pulled the drawer open I saw my wife's secrets. There were dildos, tapes, lingerie, oils, magazines, and candles. I didn't know what some of the items were. I noticed a catalog. As I pulled each item from the drawer, I matched it with the corresponding item in the catalog. An anal plug, a g spot stimulater, nipple clamps? My mind reeled."

"My first thoughts were of betrayal. I cried. Then I remembered all those years that I had busted my butt for her, kept faithful, all those painful years. My thoughts turned to rage. What else was she doing? What else was she hiding from me?"

"I took the top VCR tape, and went back to the family room and started it. It was about a young construction worker having his way with various women, doing things I only dreamed of, and wearing a tool belt at the same time."

"I started thinking. I started wondering about my employees, which one called in sick all the time, who had to leave early most often. No one came to mind."

"I made my decision. I restored everything like I found it. I went to my office, called my lawyer, got the name of a good investigator, and hired him to follow Donna. I also scheduled a time when one of his crews could wire my wife's bedroom and the family room with closed circuit TV.'

"During the next two weeks I watched the tapes of Donna on the VCR and TV in my bedroom. She used every toy on herself over and over again, and always to the same movie, the construction worker. The report from the investigator came back, negative. She never met anyone. Never went anywhere unusual, just did the normal things away from the house."

"I thanked him, paid him in cash, and requested the use of the TV system for another week."

"Donna had another garden club meeting that next Tuesday. I came home after I knew she had gone, and got to work. I changed the doorknob to the family room, putting in a keyed lock, keyed from inside the room; I was determined that she would not leave that room until my entire plan unfolded. I retrieved all of her 'toys' from her room and placed them at one end of the couch, under a towel. I set up the TV and VCR. I made myself some lunch."

"I waited."

"It was dark when Donna got home. She didn't call up the stairs to say hi. I called down to her, saying that I had made a purchase for the family room and wanted her to see it."

"I was waiting at the door when she got to the top of the stairs. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room, closing and locking the door behind me. She started to protest being pulled about as I hit the remote. The movie of her construction worker started. She plopped down on the couch, stunned, her mouth was wide open, her eyes wide in unbelief. I walked to the other end of the couch and pulled the towel from her toys and stood there."

"After some moments, she started telling me that she couldn't tell me about this, it was nasty, that she couldn't stand herself after doing what she did, but could never stop."

"I told her that I would never be denied again. I told her that she would teach me how to use these toys on her, and that I would then substitute myself for the toys. I told her that she would not leave this room until I had satisfied myself in every manner that I possibly could, and that it would be only partial payment for the many years she withheld herself from me."

"So that is what I did."

"When I got home the next evening, she and her toys were gone. I haven't seen her until today."

"The testimony that Donna gave was fairly accurate. The only thing she left out was how much she enjoyed it, and begged me for more. In fact begged me for more long after I wasn't physically able, so I used her toys to satisfy her desires. To prove that, I have a tape made from the close circuit system. It's in the briefcase at my chair."

"Excuse me your honor, but like I said before, she's just pissed that I turned her fantasies into realities."

"To end, I would just like to add that I do not want a divorce. I honestly believe that I love Donna more now that this has happened, and I beg her to return to our home, our life together."

EPILOGUE:

I suppose you all think that this story has a fairy tale ending. Well, in a way I guess it does. After my testimony, Donna withdrew her request for divorce and returned to our home, and we settled into a life of debauchery. We couldn't get enough of each other; after all we had all those years to make up for. That's the happy part of this ending. The sad part is that I am writing this from my grave; you see; Donna fairly well fucked me to death. Ah well, there's worse ways to go.