Truth But Mainly Dare

Story Info
A drunken party leads to a night of antics.
1.5k words
3.87
147.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomu
lomu
1 Followers

I am a relatively shy 18 year old guy, who isn't too bad looking. Recently I began working at a restaurant, scrubbing dishes for shit all money. I enjoyed this job though, as it gave me the opportunity to check out the damn fine waitresses. Now where I live, most chicks are as wide as they are tall and butt ugly, but these lovely young maidens were nearly all beautiful. I made a habit of drinking in the bar after my shift to try to get my end away with one of them, but invariably older guys would score at my expense, you see, all of these beauties were about 22.

My fortunes changed one day near Christmas (which is summer where I live). I noticed that all of the girls seemed to be in good moods, so I asked one of the more friendly girls why, her name is Hannah. She looked shocked and replied, "You know, don't you?". I professed my ignorance, and she informed me that there was a work party at her house the following day, and that I was definitely invited, as long as I was up for some drunken antics. And no prizes for guessing that I was.

I arrived at her house fashionably late and although I was only about half an hour behind schedule, everyone seemed to be in good spirits. There were however only eight other people in attendance, and I was pleased too see that seven of them were gorgeous waitresses, as well as a young chef named Pat (I wasn't so happy he was there, as these goddesses on their own would have ruled). I began to mingle and found that I was receiving a lot more attention than usual, this was novel, the prissy young waitresses were talking to me.

As everyone began to get drunker, the dominant personality of the group, Jane started to take control. She began a game of truth or dare, you all know the one, I suppose that everyone played it when they were twelve. I joined in and eventually so did the three other remaining people, namely, Pat, Hannah and Joan. Along with myself and Jane, that made five. Jane looked Pat in the eyes and said in a sultry voice, "Truth or Dare?". Pat replied, "Dare!", and so the drunken antics began. The dares were all pretty tame to start with, things like push ups and sit ups were tested and it took shy old me to spice things up. I had just completed fifty sit ups, and was out for some revenge, I looked at Jane, and in a slightly slurred tone, I commanded: "Take off your top and bra and keep them off for the rest of the game.", now I half expected her to tell me to fuck off, but she nimbly tore of her top and slowly removed her white lace bra, revealing the hooters I had whacked off over for the last year.

She smiled at the shocked group and laughed softly at the sudden erotic tension. She turned to Pat and inquired as to his choice. He chose dare and she took a moment to contrive her dare. Eventually she grinned and said, "show us all your fucking cock!" Pat looked at everyone and slowly removed his pants. His prick was about twice as fat as mine, but incredibly short, compared with my own pecker, I was relieved that I would not be embarrassed by Pats manhood. Pat turned to my favourite, Hannah and asked her that little question.

Eventually we were all naked and the game seemed to stall a bit. I had a full hard on, at about eight inches and it spurred me into action, I had been the last to de-robe, and the girls were still ogling my wood. I turned to Hannah and said, "Dare, right?". She nodded and smiled, I glanced at her blonde snatch and noticed she was wet. I asked if she was enjoying herself, and she replied, "I think you can see that." I laughed with everyone and then abruptly stopped, I then dared her to prove she was enjoying herself by double clicking her mouse. She suddenly looked nervous, but seemed intent on fulfilling her Dare.

She stood and began massaging her cunt, so that everyone could see, after about five minutes she really started to get into it and was emitting loud incoherent utterances. As I saw her reaching the brink I stated, "Okay, that's enough Hannah." She looked at me with a flash of her eyes, but then only pouted and returned to her seat on the floor. She looked at her slightly stunned audience, and laughed softly, as if realising her actions had crossed the invisible line and elevated the game to a higher level. She looked around the group again, slowly, my eyes trained on her every move. She finally came to rest on Pat and my heart sank, but not my flaming cock, he was cool with everything, so long as he got off.

"Pat, I want you too perform the way I did, but you can't cum, not yet." She didn't leave any room for argument and he stood and wordlessly began to fist his squat man python. He started to speed up after about two minutes and Hannah yelled, "DON'T CUM!" He stopped abruptly and looked sheepishly around before he sat down. He then opened some eyes by instructing Jane to eat Joan's pussy until she came all over her face. Jane smiled, while Joan just looked shocked, Jane walked over to Joan and checked that she was okay with a bit of lez. Joan just nodded and spread her legs, revealing a glistening, gorgeous snatch.

Jane had had her head in between Joan's legs for about a minute when Joan began screaming and shoved Janes head into her pussy, she contorted and convulsed for at least thirty seconds and then lay back with a long sigh. I realised that the game should now turn to me, if all things were equal. Once Jane had returned to her seat on the couch, with pussy juice dripping from her lovely face, lo and behold it did, and I waited for my dare, Joan eventually found her tongue and commanded me to suck Pats cock, I flatly refused, claiming unfairness, and Joan called for a vote. Joan and Jane voted yes, but Pat, Hannah and myself voted no, so I was saved from a fate worse than death.

Joan then said if I wouldn't suck Pats cock then I had to fuck Hannah up the ass as hard as I could. I looked at Hannah and she looked back at me. I raised my left eyebrow inquisitively and she nodded emphatically. I asked Her if she had any lube and she shook her head, so I stuck my throbbing cock into her engorged poon tang to get some of her slippery juice on my wanger, once done, I went to ease my dick into her sphincter. Joan cleared her throat and said, "AS HARD AS YOU CAN!" I looked Hannah in the eyes and she returned my gaze steadily but with a hint of fear in her look.

I rammed my knob in as hard as I could and she screamed, I didn't abate however and after a few violent strokes she began to cum, over and over again. The game was degrading now and Jane announced it was party time at last, she went over to Joan, and Joan began to return the favour of pussy lickage. Pat went around behind Joan and rammed it into her bearded clam, and started to pump away as if the survival of the human race depended on his pleasure. Hannah began to cum once more and I wondered at how I was lasting. She looked at me and said in low tones, "please don't cum in my ass." I too was a little put off at the thought of filling her rectal cavity with my happy go-lucky little sperm, so I pulled out and fed her my shit covered dick, in retrospect that was also depraved, but we weren't too worried at the time.

After a couple of minutes of the best head of my life I was getting ready to pop a cap in her mouth when Jane ordered us over. She said she wanted a double money shot on all the girls, Pat and I positioned ourselves over the girls and began to tug. We were instructed to get closer so that we could direct our loads better, so we knelt down, and increased the tempo of our cock engulfing, piston like fists. Pat began to yell, "fuck, you little bitches, I'm gonna blow, you fuckin want my cum?", Apparently all of the little vixens did, and he began to shoot, miraculously getting his seed smeared relatively evenly on the little whores. Seeing his cum dripping all over the whores triggered a nuclear meltdown in my cock, and I think I blacked out for a while, when I came too, all the girls were lapping eagerly at our now combined seed, which was dripping from their faces and pooling on the carpet in big globs. I then noticed with a hint of pride that I had shot a hell of a lot more cum than I thought possible, and that Hannah was eyeing me in a peculiar way.

To be continued...

lomu
lomu
1 Followers