Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Story Info
CD is blackmailed into being a whore for a week.
4.5k words
4.4
79.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyUSA
CindyUSA
43 Followers

This story has sexual content. If you are not over 18 then do not read. The names in the story has be changed to protect the real people who have been mention. The story is real.

The truth is stranger than fiction. I am 58 year married white guy dressed in the standard dress for a crossdresser. You know black thigh high fishnet stockings with black suspenders; red silk panties with ruffles; matching red underwear and Bra designed to hold silicone breasts of 40-B, red PVC knee high 5" heel boots, short blue skirt, and white pull over knit top with matching jewelry around my neck and wrist. I looked like a cheap streetwalker. I was in a dank, drafty room illuminated by a light bulb hanging from the ceiling with a single dangling cord to turn the light off or on.

I was chained to the bed bolted to the floor. There was enough length to reach the sink, but not the only door into the room. I had been taken by force, dressed in a burka, ball gagged and driven to an unknown location. I was told to be a good girl, as I had agreed to be a whore. I was in no danger but was reminded not to try to escape. I was in a brothel and will be staying for seven days making my pimp money. You might ask how I ended up in such a place, used as a sex slave.

My story begins three months ago when I joined a free web site called CD Guys Who Like to Dress. I have been bisexual for ten years and have met many guys for some hot guy action. One guy asked me to put on panty hose and it excited me. Sex with him was one of my hottest experiences. Over the next few years I wore woman cloths and met guys who were admirers of panty clad guys. It was last year that I fully developed as a cross dresser. I met guys and played the part of a woman. Usually I am dressed as a woman looking like a slut or whore. I dress up for the pleasure of other persons. When I please them I feel satisfied in return.

I liked the CD web site because it has a chat room, a forum for posting messages, allows a profile to be posted and provides email services. I had posted a few messages on the forum and was able to set up meeting with horny admires. I was online one evening looking for someone to meet and I got an email.

"I like your profile, meet me in the chat room I want to meet you".

There seemed nothing wrong with the email and I checked out the poster that had a profile name Niceguyray. I sent an email reply inviting Ray to chat.

I went to the chat room and found niceguyray and the chat went like this.

Niceguyray: "I liked your profile and your pictures are hot".

Cindy: "I am glad you like my photographs, I love to hear guys say they like them. It makes me horny thinking that guys are getting hard looking at my pictures".

Telling a guy on line that you get horny makes them horny.

Niceguyray: "yes for sure I am hard looking at your pictures. You are so hot dressed up that way".

His reply tells me he is horny too.

Cindy: "I am mature 58, and I like to dress up to hide things like my gray hair and my spare tire".

I did not want to waste my time chatting with someone till they realize I am mature and not trim and fit, and they just quit chatting.

Niceguyray: "To see you dressed and hiding things just makes you sexier baby".

Cindy: "Oh! You say that to all the girls".

Niceguyray: "No, only to the ones those turn me on. I like your profile. Honest".

Cindy: "I do not want to mislead anyone, I am not passable but with makeup on and in a dark room, on my knees in front of you, who cares?"

I say these things to turn a guy on; he can picture me giving him a blowjob.

Niceguyray: "your profile says you are a total bottom".

My profile says 58 Bi married white total bottom, submissive and sometimes CD. I guess that covers it. I want guys to know that I am married so they can know that I like to play safe, do not want to bring home anything that I cannot explain to my wife. Total bottom means I do not top. While I have topped in the past, I just do not get hard on demand and do not want to disappoint someone who wants to be topped and I cannot get it up. I am very submissive and in any meeting between two people, one has to take the lead to dominate and the other has to follow. Being submissive does not mean I am a slave. I like to be lead when I am with someone for sex. I say I am a CD, because some guys do not like CD and, I do not want to pass a chance of meeting a guy who thinks I must dress to meet.

Cindy: "Yes, I like to do things the wife or girlfriends do not do". This statement really turns guys on.

Niceguyray: "What is that?"

As if he did not know. He thinks he knows but just wants to hear someone say 'I like to suck and get fucked'.

Cindy: "I have a hot mouth and a warm cunt. I let guys cum in my mouth and ram their cock in my anus, churning my feces with cum like pulp".

Niceguyray: "BB"

Cindy: "Sometimes, it depends on the guy; have to play safe you know".

Niceguyray: "I understand about being safe. I am turned on by our conversation and you know what I have in my hands right now".

Cindy: "oh baby, I wish I were there to help you, my clit is hard too".

I refer to my cock as a clitty and when I talk to a guy saying words like 'my clit, my cunt' are a turn on for the guy.

Niceguyray: "Your profile says you are submissive?"

Cindy: "I am very submissive and do what the other guy likes. I do not do real pain or SCAT. I am always open to suggestions. I am not a slave and not looking for a master. Just a guy who likes to play dressed up and having some fun".

The master/slave thing is not a turn on. I did it once and it took three hours of licking boots, saying no master a thousand times, getting spanked until my arse was red and hot and then I did not get to suck his cock. I am all for a little spanking but want to get laid.

Niceguyray: "Have you ever been tied up?"

Cindy: "Once. It was very exciting. I was blindfolded, my hands tied behind my back and hobbled with a brace between my legs keeping them apart and my clitty and cunt exposed. I was put in several positions and he used different toys, from vibrators to dildo before he deep fucked my rectum. I was tied up for hours". Actually it was only for 30 min and when the guy screwed my anus, he came very quickly, but no need to tell Ron that.

Niceguyray: "Well you have me going and, oh! So horny. Can we meet"?

This is a very direct question, and based on his questions so far I was not sure what Ray's interests were.

Cindy: "What do you have in mind, sweetie"?

Niceguyray: "I am a dominant guy and I like to meet CD. You dress like a whore or slut and I want you to be my cock sucking, cum slut, cock bitch. When we meet I will be in charge and you will do what I say when I say. Do you get that Cindy my bitch"?

Cindy: "Yes sir, I understand, as long as there is no real pain or SCAT and that I am not doing the slave stuff".

Niceguyray: "OK I will respect your limits Cindy my whore, but expect you to dress like a cheap slut and act as a whore."

The rest of the conversation was about him and his cock and what he wanted to do. All seemed normal and was like conservations I have had with other guys. I agreed to meet on a Friday night at seven in the evening. This would allow me to get off work and grab my things, to shave, shower, put on my makeup and dress.

I rented the hotel room, texting Ray the name and location. He texted back and asked if I was alone.

I responded "sure" and did not think why he asked.

Ron instructed me to be fully dressed when he knocked on the door. He told me as soon as we were inside, to get on my knees and he would tell me what to do. It was Seven o'clock, and there was a knock on the door. I open the door and a tall good looking man walked in, carrying a gym bag. The door closed and I got on my knees. Ray stood in front of me and unzipped his jeans. He slapped my face with his limp cock and rubbed his balls on my lips, nose and eyes.

I looked up at Ray. Ray was late 30's to early 40's, six feet and under 200 lbs. He wore blue jeans and a pull over shirt with a leather jacket. Ray had tan complexion, green eyes, short brown hair and was good looking. I could see his cock was cut and had a mushroom head that was twice the diameter of his cock shaft. I was delighted at the prospect of getting buggered by such an impressive penis probing my intestine and pumping sperm upward into my stomach.

As Ray entered the room he took charge. I was on my knees without being told. Ray told me that I was a good girl. He started off cock slapping my face telling me I looked like a slut and he was going to treat me like a slut. He told me to sit on the bed and put my hands behind my back. He walked around me, took out a pair of handcuffs slapped them on my wrists snug and tight. He walked around, my face looking at his belt buckle. He let his hands run over my face, neck, breast, and then to my nylon clad legs, telling me I was dressed like a whore and asked if I like to be treated like a whore. I replied that I was a good girl and asked him not to do anything naughty with me. This usually turns a guy on but Ray laughed and slapped my face with his cock saying "shut up, you stinking horny bitch".

Ray reached into his gym bag and pulled a digital camera. The new model that takes hi resolution pictures and videos; He took a few pictures of m posing for him, to stick out my breast, spreading my legs.

With each direction he said "bitch or slut".

I am turned on with the verbal demeaning abusive words. He told me to open my mouth and close my eyes. At this point I was thinking that I was going to get a nice cock in my mouth. I was surprised when he forced a ball gag in my mouth. The ball was red and about the size of a hand ball. I had to open my mouth wide when he forced the gag in. He took more pictures. He had his cock in front of my face and took several pictures with me staring at his swollen dick. It was still not fully hard yet; but was thick and above average in size.

My hands handcuffed behind my back, and ball gag stuffed in my mouth, I was helpless and wondered what he would do next. He dragged me to the center of the bed forcing me to lie down and rolled me on my stomach. He lifted my short skirt to expose my red panties. He told me only a whore would wear such red panties. With that he slapped my arse hard and I jumped with the unexpected smack. He told me not to move and smacked me again. I moved and his voice changed and warned me to lay still. He pulled my panties down to my knees exposing my arse. He reached into his gym bag and pulled out a small paddle. He showed me the paddle and told me if I was bad he would spank me.

With the ball gag in my mouth all I could do was nod my head and make a sound "unhuna". He took a few more pictures, some with the self timer, so he could be in the picture. He kissed my neck, my ear lobe, while his hand was between my legs. Click, Click went the camera. I wondered if he would give me copies of the pictures.

He told me that he liked to fuck a red ass, and told me that a slut like me would love that. "Unhuna" was all I could say. He paddled my arse cheeks alternately, calling me a bitch or slut or whore with each stinging delivery. The force increased until my ass was red and my eyes were tearing. My makeup was now running down my face.

Ray called me "Cindy slut" and "whore bitch". This was getting painful and I was just about to say stop when he stopped. My arse was cherry red and I knew it would be black and blue the next day.

Ray now removed some nylon rope from his gym bag. He removed my panties, moved my legs wide and tied to bed posts. He tied two ropes to the headboard and quickly removed the handcuffs and now my hands were restrained in front of me. Click, Click more pictures were taken and more words of humiliation. He removed my ball gag and replaced it with some sort of dental device used to hold the mouth open for dental surgery. He took some close up pictures of my face, with makeup running down from my eyes, and mouth wide open. Ray's cock was now semi hard and he was now able to put his cock in my mouth holding my head in such a way that his cock had full access to my mouth. Ron held my head sliding his cock in and out of my open mouth. Each time going in deeper and each time I could feel his club getting harder and bigger. I have sucked a lot of cock but never had I been forced like this. Click, Click more pictures.

"You fucking cunt, eat my cock you fucking whore. You like sucking cock don't you Cindy slut"?

I could only reply with each push is his cock in my restrained mouth, "unhuna" gag, cough, "unhuna".

This mouth abuse lasted for five minutes or more. I was losing track of time because each time his cock was forced to the back of my throat I would gag, and puke. With his cock plugging my throat my stomach would heave and nothing would come out! With Ron's cock blocking my throat I was not able to breath and had to time my breathing to his motion of his cock pumping into my gob. His cock out was breath and cock in was gag. If he let his cock all the way in I got no air, and began to fell light headed losing conscious and falling into a dream like state. I was thinking as to how good things like a hard cock make me suffocate. As Ray was sliding his cock in my mouth he would hold a bottle under my nose forcing me to breath in the fumes of the poppers. I became light headed, my body was floating, and feeling heightened sexual excitement.

At this point I wanted to get buggered rough and hard till I ejaculated in euphoria, and did not care about anything else. Ray removed his cloths, was now fully naked, and had a fully erect cock of over eight inches. Ray said I was a good "cock sucker" and now he will have to see how good of a "cock bitch whore" I would be.

Ray took out of his gym back a vibrating dildo about the same size of his cock. He lubed my anus and slid the dildo in, a little at a time teasing me saying, "you like that Cindy bitch, take it like a whore you are feel it reach into your intestines and churn the feces pulpy enough to lube my plunger".

I still had the dental restraint in my mouth but was able to say, "Uck ee, uck ee Reese". When the dildo was all the way in, Ron turned on the vibrator. Wow, I got an immediate hard on. The urge to cum happened quickly and without any jacking of my clit I came; and I came hard. I could feel my sphincter contract one, two, three times with cum squirting out of my fully erect clitty. Wow! That was most exciting. I just wanted to roll over and sleep. I did not want sex any more. I wanted Ray to stop and go away. But that would not to be. Ray took my cum from the sheets and rubbed it on my anus, telling me that I was a good slut.

Ray asked "Does Cindy slut like coming like a fucking whore"? He kept the dildo in my anus, still vibrating. He turned it up a notch or two. Ray reached under my body and grabbed my now limp dick. He used my cum as lube and was jacking my cock. After cumming as hard as I did I was oh so sensitive. Each slide of his hand was sending sensations up my body that I was wincing in pain and pleasure.

I said "ease top, oh, oh". Ray said I was a dirty little bitch Cumming like I did, and that he would have to teach me a lesson as he continued stroking my cock. To my surprise I got hard in his hands and the urge to cum happened suddenly and I had another massive climax. The dildo vibrating against my prostate, caused loads of spunk discharge, into his hands.

Ray removed the dental restraint, rubbed my scum fluid on my face and allowed some to drip into my mouth as he held my head up. "Yea you fucking cum bitch, drink your cum".

He reached down again and jacked my limp cock and continued to fuck the dildo in my arse. I have never climaxed three times in a row and did not know how long Ray would continue his tickling my prostrate. I was so sensitive that each movement on my gland sent shock waves throughout my body and I shivered at his touch.

"Oh yes Cindy my dear, you are such a slut, you like cumming don't you?"

I was beyond my senses, the popper, the lack of air, the constant vibrating against me prostate kept my high.

After I came the third time Ray removed the vibrating dildo and told me to relax. I was still quaking from the orgasm when Ray knelt between my wide open legs, bent over and pushed his hard cock into cum lubed anal cunt.

He seemed to take pleasure in pushing all of his cock into my cunt and pausing long enough to say "Take that you whore, Cindy is a good whore, you fucking slut".

I did not take offence to his words. They seemed more like words of endearment. Ray's cock was pushing past my prostate and deep into my intestines and I had another hard on in a few minutes. I was so lubed up that his cock would slide in and out without and friction, my hole was relaxed. I know I felt just like a woman's pussy to him. Every time his mushroom head passed up and down my rectal curve, I saw stars of pleasure twinkle in my brain.

I wanted to let him know that I liked the feeling of his cock in me so each time Ray would pull his cock out I would tighten up my cunt giving a little resistance to his push. Each push in I could feel a little pop as Ray's cock head would enter my now tight cunt. I would then relax allowing him full access to my warm wet cunt. He would moan when I tighten up and would tell me "That is a good whore" as he started pounding me harder. The clap of his balls slapping my arse; the bed bouncing against the wall; a little moan on each thrust of his large cock; I had to let it out in a little whisper.

"Fuck me Ray. Make me cum Ray. I want you to cum in my cunt Ray".

He must have like what I said because he arched his back, pushed one last time, and squirted one, two, three times and flooded my rectal cavity, slushy and warm. I could feel his thick viscous man juice flowing deep inside me. Ray collapsed on top of me with his cock buried to the hilt in my poop chute. He whispered in my ear,

"You are a very good bitch Cindy. You are going to be my whore. I want to fuck your shit hole till it is worn out of all skin".

I was out of my senses losing control. Ray was saying something to me and I was nodding yes, yes. He was saying something about me being his whore to be used and that he would find guys to fuck me and he would make a lot of money having guys use my body as they pleased. He asked if I would like that and in my condition I replied, "Yes, yes".

He said "Good" as his cock slid out of my abused cunt. I was lying there till it tided down but was able to catch my breath. I rested my head on the pillow and was vaguely aware of what happened next.

Ray asked me where my cell phone was, and I nodded it was in my hand bag on the dresser. He took out my cell phone and started to write down names and phone numbers. When he finished, he returned to the bed. He took the camera, set it to play the pictures he has taken. It showed digital pictures of me tied up, dressed as a woman, sucking his cock. Ray's face was not shown but my face was clearly visible.

Ray whispered in my ear, "You are going to be my whore for the next week, and if you do not agree I will post these pictures on the net for all your friends to see. Do you understand"?

"What are you talking about"? I replied.

Ray took out a sheet of paper. He said this was a contract for my services as an escort. He filled in my name which he got from my driver license from my wallet. He told me to sign it. I asked if he was serious and he said, "Cindy my dear, you are going to be whore for a week. During that week you will be well treated but you cannot try to leave. You will work from 2 pm to 2 am with breaks to clean and lube up your man hole and to eat, but every hour you will make yourself available for sodomy and felatio. You will remain dressed as a CD slut and you will work as a bitch whore. The Brothel will do all the bookings for you and collect the money from the Johns. The brothel will get 25%, I will get 25% and you would make 50% minus any costs for food and supplies. Is that clear Cindy my cunt whore"?

CindyUSA
CindyUSA
43 Followers
12