Truth Or Consequences, L.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

He could hear Pete move away again and he opened his eyes to look up at Angelina. Her head was bowed so that he couldn’t see her face, but her shoulders were shaking as she cried helplessly. He reached up to caress her face, stroking back her hair and gently lifting her chin to make her look at him. ”It’ll be alright, I promise you .…” he whispered, just as Enrique walked up to them.

He grabbed his sister’s buttocks, lifting her and shoving his fingers brutally into her. ”Fuck! She’s as dry as the Mohaw Desert! How’s she ever gonna take a boner like that?!” He nodded, half hateful and half envious, towards Kiefer’s cock that was gradually getting soft again.

”Please! She’s scared …. Just let me help her?” Kiefer said, still holding Angelina’s face between his hands, stroking her cheek gently. He looked directly at Enrique and the younger man at last turned away, stalking back towards the others.

”Angelina …. ” Kiefer said quietly. ”We have to do this. But if I move, they’ll hurt us. Please move up a little so that I can touch you!” She lifted her head to look down at him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

”Oh God, I’m so sorry this is happening! I’m so ashamed ….” she whispered, but at the same time she moved her body up a fraction. He raised his arms, the left going around her waist and gently stroking her lower back. His right hand reached up to caress her full breasts, his fingers circling the nipples that stiffened under his light touch even though

Angelina was still sobbing. He let his hand slide slowly down her stomach, caressing her waist and hips.

She heard his soft whisper, ”You’re so lovely, Angelina …. Please, forget the others. Just make love to me ….” She felt his hand getting ever closer to her sex. Finally his fingers touched her labiae, but light as a feather. He kept gently stroking her pussy and inner thighs, at the same time pulling her head down towards him, again kissing her softly and licking at her lips before his tongue invaded her mouth.

Angelina was almost paralysed with fear. She’d always known that her brother and his friends were no good, but that they’d ever do anything like this! And that Pete, her boyfriend, would make her .… She almost started crying again, but at the same time she felt her pulse beating faster, her whole body tingling as Kiefer’s hands and mouth touched her.

Kiefer felt his fingers getting slightly moist as he continued to caress Angelina’s pussy, and he dared move his thumb up to find her clit, gently circling it and at the same time sliding his other fingers between her labiae to let one finger slip inside her. She moaned softly, and as he kept stroking and caressing her he could feel her getting more and more excited. She started kissing him more forcefully, reaching down to pull his sweatshirt up as far as possible, allowing her to kiss his chest and suck at his nipples.

His breath was getting a little ragged as he continued to stroke her pussy, and he felt the blood pumping through his cock again. He whispered to her, ”They won’t wait much longer …. Go on, I’m ready for you!” She lifted her head and looked down at him, her face flushed, but the tears were gone.

She moved downwards again, but this time all the way down to straddle Kiefer’s loins. Her eyes found his once more and he nodded, resting his hands gently on her hips. Slowly she lowered herself towards him, her left hand supporting her weight on his hip while the right hand was guiding his cock into her. As he entered her, they both moaned and she closed her eyes for a moment. But when she began moving slowly up and down his cock she lifted her head again, their eyes locking, pretending that there was nothing and no one around them.

”Yeah, man! This is way better than a fuckin’ video!” came the cry from behind. ”Live and in colour!! And your sister is the best fuckin’ cunt around, Enrique! Let’s get closer to the action! I can’t see the details from here!!” Pete’s voice brought Kiefer back to reality, and as he lifted his head a fraction he saw the three younger men closing in on them.

Quickly he caught Angelina by the nape of her neck, drawing her close to his face. ”They’re getting over here! Take my balls in your hand and stroke them, it’ll help me stay hard enough. I’ll try to help you, too,” he whispered. ”And keep your eyes closed!”

He let go of her head again just as Pete and Enrique came up to them. Johnny came limping behind them because of his injured knee. Kiefer could see Pete rubbing his crotch area through his jeans, and he quickly squeezed his eyes shut again. He couldn’t avoid hearing them moving around them, though.

”How do you like seeing your sister’s cunt being poled?” he heard Pete sneer right above his head. A grunt from behind Angelina’s back told him that Enrique had taken position there. He could feel the young man’s foot touching his own leg, and his instincts yelled at him to kick until the leg broke!

”Why don’t we have some fun, too? Might as well jack off all over them! Just to be sure somebody’s gettin’ off! Bet that mother-fucker can’t keep it up long enough to finish the job!!” Pete growled. A few seconds, and Kiefer and Angelina heard zippers being opened. They didn’t need to open their eyes to know what was going on around them ….

Angelina had stopped moving as the young men came to stand around them, and Kiefer realised from the slight trembling of her body that she had started crying again. Carefully he reached for her, one hand stroking her lover back and buttocks while the other caressed her stomach, gradually making his way over her pubic thatch towards her pussy.

At the same time he began moving very carefully in and out of her, pushing up against her and putting a light pressure on her buttocks to make her meet him. She lifted herself up slowly and sank down again over his cock, picking up his rhythm. Her right hand sneaked behind her to cradle his balls, stroking the soft skin and squeezing them gently in time with the movement of their bodies against each other.

As Kiefer’s fingers were rubbing at her clit while his other hand moved from her back to caress her breasts, Angelina was shocked to find that although she was frightened beyond words, her body seemed to live a life of it’s own. Her heart was pounding and the blood was pulsing through her body, her pussy getting hotter and more wet by the minute.

She couldn’t help letting out a soft moan of pleasure, but immediately she felt her brother’s hand grabbing her by the hair, yanking her head backwards. ”Hey, you fuckin’ whore! Nobody told you to enjoy this! Just ride that fuckin’ wimp until we tell you to stop!”

He pushed her forward so hard that she fell onto Kiefer’s chest. She didn’t move back up into an upright position, just buried her face in his soft chest hair and lifted her hands to clutch at his shoulders as she sobbed. She heard him whisper, ”Come on, Angelina. You can do this! It won’t be long now, and I promise you that I won’t let them hurt you!” She didn’t believe him, but still his words comforted her and gave her the strength to get back up into a sitting position.

As she raised herself again she opened her eyes a fraction. What she saw made her skin crawl. Pete stood with his legs slightly bent, straddling Kiefer’s face, his cock in his hand. His face was contorted with hatred as his hand pumped up and down his cock furiously. Clearly he wasn’t pleased with the way things were going. He had never been able to make Angelina moan or show any other sign of pleasure, when he was fucking her!

Just as she was about to close her eyes again to avoid the frightening sight, she felt warm liquid hit her between the shoulder-blades. For a moment she was confused, but when she heard her brother’s groan behind her, she realised that he had cum and was spraying his load over her back.

She sat there totally paralysed. This had to be a bad dream and in a moment she would wake up, realising that none of this had ever happened. And never would!

But at the same time she saw Pete’s face contract in an ugly imitation of a grin, and seconds later he was shooting his sperm all over Kiefer’s upper body. At the same time he stared down at her, howling, ”See this, bitch! Now you know who to come to if you want your cunt filled!!”

And then he didn’t say any more. The moment Kiefer felt the hot cum on his skin, he lost all control and just slammed his fist upwards. It connected with Pete’s still engorged cock, and the young man yelled as if he’d been stabbed in the heart.

Within seconds Angelina was lying on the ground as Kiefer scrambled to his feet, turning towards Enrique and aiming a devastating blow to his abdomen. As the young man crumbled on the ground, clutching his stomach, Kiefer screamed at him, ”You monster! How could you do this! She’s your sister!!”

Enrique had no time to answer, even if he had been able to do so, because just at that moment Pete grabbed Kiefer from behind, pressing his left arm around his throat in a effort to choke him. Kiefer slammed his elbow into the other man’s midriff, making him loose his breath and letting go of his victim.

Enrique had gotten to his feet and hobbled towards the street and the abandoned car, picking Johnny up on the way. Just get going as fast as possible! Angelina didn’t even notice her brother’s exit. She sat on the ground, staring at the absurd scene in front of her. If it hadn’t been deadly serious, she’d been tempted to laugh.

The sight of the two men was almost grotesque. One of them young and tall, slim, with a switchblade in his hand and his cock hanging out of his jeans. The other man older, shorter, but powerfully built, half-naked and armed with nothing but his fists and the rage that seemed to be steaming from him like hot vapour.

Pete and Kiefer circled each other for a while, trying to find a weakness in the other man’s defences. But finally Pete made a lunge forward, slashing out with his knife towards Kiefer’s chest. Kiefer moved quickly enough to get out of the way of the deadly attack, but still the knife found a target. Slashing a four inch wound in his rib cage through his sweatshirt, which immediately went dark with the blood seeping out.

He gasped, bending forward for a moment, but before he had time to get up again to continue the fight, Pete had left him. Running towards the street, following his friends, he bent down as he passed Angelina. ”So you liked him better than me, you fuckin’ cunt! Well, I’d better make sure you’re big enough for him!” and his knife hand slashed down towards her sex. Just a few seconds more and he would have turned her genitals into a bloody mess, but he was knocked forwards as Kiefer came flying at him from behind, sending him face first towards the nearest tree.

The knife only made a superficial scratch on Angelina’s inner thigh, but she still cried out in shock. Pete looked back quickly, and then he headed at a dead run for the street and the car waiting there. He jumped into the car and it disappeared down the street at top speed.

Angelina lay on the ground between the trees, huddled up in a foetal position, sobbing helplessly. She jumped as she felt hands touch her, but they were gentle and softly stroking her back. She heard Kiefer’s low voice, ”Please, Angelina! Get up and let me look at your wound. Don’t be afraid, they’ve left!”

She opened her eyes and met his concerned look as he was bending over her. Slowly she got into a sitting position, still sniffling and shaking with fear. But then she looked closer at him, seeing the growing spot of blood on his sweatshirt. ”Oh, my God! Kiefer, you’re hurt! You have to get to a hospital!”

His hand caressed her cheek. ”It’s all-right, baby. It’s not that bad. A few stitches and I’ll be fine again!” But she reached out and started to pull the sweatshirt over his head. He let her do it, lifting his arms to help her. When she saw the open wound at the side of his chest, she let out a strangled cry. She lifted her shaking hands, carefully touching the wound, trying to judge how deep it was. He was right, thank God, it was superficial and the bleeding was slowly diminishing.

Without thinking she bent her head to kiss the naked skin of his chest around the wound. She felt a shiver run through his body, and she continued her kisses over his chest towards his nipples, feeling them grow hard under the touch of her warm lips. She let her hands slide over his shoulders as she kissed her way up his throat.

”I’m so sorry, Kiefer! I just cannot tell you how ashamed I am that Enrique and Pete could do something like that ….” she whispered as she hid her face under his chin, not daring to look at him.

His hands held her face firmly as he lifted it to force her to look into his eyes. ”Why are you ashamed?! You didn’t do anything wrong! You’re not responsible for what your brother and your boyfriend were doing!” He kissed her softly on the lips, then wrapped his arms around her and cradled her against his chest, rocking her gently as she cried.

At last she had no tears left and she just rested silently, pressing her body against Kiefer’s. He was still hugging her, but his hands started moving slowly up and down her arms in a way that wasn’t just meant to comfort her. His mouth touched hers again, catching her lips and sucking at them as his hands cupped her breasts, caressing them slowly and teasing her nipples.

She suddenly became aware that they were both naked and that their bodies were pressed against each other tightly. She gasped and moved away from him. He instantly stopped caressing her and looked at her guiltily. ”Oh, I’m sorry, Angelina! I’m so stupid! To think that you’d want to be touched after this! Please, forgive me!” He started to get to his feet, but she quickly reached up to drag him back to where she was half-lying on the grass.

”No, Kiefer! Don’t leave me! I want to be hold. I need it!” When he hesitantly knelt beside her again she let her hands slide from his shoulders down his chest and stomach, then resting them on his thighs. He looked at her, but finally he moved close to cup her face with his hands, kissing her deeply.

They kept kissing for a long time, just enjoying the play of their mouths against each other. Tongues darting back and forth, nibbling at lips and earlobes, kissing cheeks and eyelids, licking up and down throats. Their hands were stroking naked, hot skin, caressing shoulders and backs, fingertips rolling hardening nipples, palms sliding over hips and buttocks until it felt as if their bodies were on fire.

Angelina let her hand slide to Kiefer’s crotch, making contact with his cock. It was hard as steel, the blood pulsing through it against her palm. He moved away a little, whispering, ”No, Angelina! You don’t have to do this ….” but at the same time his fingers found her pussy, caressing her wet labiae and circling her swollen clit.

”I want you to make love to me! I need you to do it! Nobody has ever done it before!” she whispered as she let herself slide down to lie on the soft grass, her knees bent and her thighs slightly apart. Kiefer looked at her questioningly for a moment, but then he seemed to understand what she meant and followed her to lie beside her.

He bent down to kiss and lick at her legs, starting at the back of her knees and moving slowly upwards. His lips were nibbling at her soft skin. His warm tongue left long, moist tracks along her thighs. When he reached the wound on her inner thigh left by Pete’s knife, he very carefully started licking away the blood there. She winced, but then felt how Kiefer’s soft kisses made the pain go away.

His lips and tongue slowly moved further up her thighs and she could feel her pussy pulsing as the blood surged through her lower body, making her labiae swollen and wonderfully sensitive, her juices flowing from her. Her hands came down to grab his head, leading him towards the centre of her lust. His hands pushed her thighs further apart, holding them as he buried his face in her pussy.

His tongue lapped at her juices, pressing between her labiae to reach as deeply inside her as possible, and then his mouth was on her throbbing, engorged clit. He licked at it very carefully, slowly. Circling it with the tip of his tongue, spreading her labiae with his fingers so that nothing prevented him from getting to every sensitive spot. Taking her clit between his lips and sucking at it gently, then more forcefully when he heard her moaning and gasping.

Angelina’s head was swimming as pulses of pleasure rolled through her body. She had never experienced anything like this! When Pete was fucking her, it was a 5 minutes affair. Him thrusting violently into her, whether she was ready or not, then leaving her again as soon as he’d cum. That had been her perception of sex from the time she was 14 years old, and she had no idea that it could be any different.

But now she felt a warm tingling in her pussy, an electric sensation starting at the base of her spine, spreading throughout her body like fire. She groaned and whimpered as she was caught up in the first orgasm of her life, feeling it almost impossible to breathe, her whole body shivering and her thighs cramping around Kiefer’s head as he kept kissing her pulsing pussy.

Finally the fire subsided and she was able to breathe deeply, trying to get her pulse to slow down. She let her hands slide through Kiefer’s hair, caressing the nape of his neck as she did it. Slowly he lifted his head to look up at her before he moved up to lie beside her, still stroking his hands over every sensitive part of her body.

Angelina was lying with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of Kiefer’s hands, but then she became aware of the pressure against her thigh. She reached down to take his cock in her hand, gently stroking it and circling the sensitive head. She felt his body jerking and heard him sucking in his breath, but then he whispered to her, ”No, Angelina! You don’t have to! I just wanted you to feel good ….”

She giggled a little, still letting her hand slide up and down the thick shaft of his cock. ”I do feel good! Better than I ever have before! But I want to feel more!” She looked at him, seeing the fire burning in his eyes. She kept stroking his cock, spreading her legs wider and using her free arm to draw him closer, trying to get under him.

He buried his face in her hair as he whispered, ”Oh, God! I want you so much, but I’m afraid of hurting you!” She didn’t say anything, but her hand reached down to grab his firm ass cheek, squeezing it and then dragging him slowly towards her until he was lying on top of her, his hard cock between her thighs, pressing against her warm pussy.

He lifted himself up to rest his forearms on either side of her head, his right hand stroking back the sweat-matted hair from her cheek. Looking down at her, he said in his husky, dark voice, ”Are you sure, Angelina? Do you really want this?!” She just nodded and captured his mouth in yet another deep kiss.

Then she lost her breath for a moment as she felt Kiefer’s cock enter her pussy. He wasn’t violent in any way as she would have expected Pete to be. He just pressed slowly into her, until he couldn’t go any further. Waiting for a heartbeat or two, then retracting just as slowly. She felt as if her pussy was burning up and she grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands, forcing him to push into her again, more forcefully this time.

Prompted by her actions and the sight of her flushed face, her eyes dark and burning, Kiefer began pushing into her a little faster. With one hand he was still caressing her face, shoulder and breasts, while he supported himself on the other to not crush her under his weight. Her hands remained on his buttocks, pushing down violently now, and she was moving her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. Then lifting her legs to encircle his waist, pressing him towards her.

Evita
Evita
4 Followers