Truth Or Consequences, L.A.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

He felt how his own orgasm was drawing near, the pressure in his testicles mounting and warmth spreading through his body. He pressed his face against the soft flesh of her shoulder and moaned as his thrusting into her became faster and faster. Each time he pounded into her he could hear her gasp and whimper with pleasure, and her nails raked the skin of his back.

”Oh, God!” she panted. ”Come on! I’m so close! Don’t stop!” She moved her legs from his waist again, pressing her feet to the ground and lifting her body towards him. He moved his hand to her pussy, stroking her clit rapidly as he continued to ram his cock into her. His mouth was on her breast, sucking at her nipple. He felt her hands grabbing his shoulders, her nails breaking the skin as she arched her back, moaning and panting when another orgasm raced through her body.

As Kiefer felt her violent contractions and her body trashing around under him, he wasn’t able to hold back anymore. His arms went around her waist, pressing her against him as his balls spasmed, his cock jerked and his cum spouted out inside her. He groaned, moving slowly in and out of her until every drop had left him.

He lifted his head to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth half-opened as she lay panting. He kissed her, sucking her lower lip into his mouth, and she opened her eyes to look at him. She lifted her hand to stroke his cheek, letting her fingers run gently over his lips and then down his throat to his sweaty chest, feeling his heart pounding rapidly against her palm.

Slowly he retracted himself from her and rolled over to lie beside her, but their hands kept softly stroking and caressing. Angelina moved slightly to rest her head on Kiefer’s chest, sighing deeply.

”What am I to do?! I can’t go back home, and I don’t dare go to Pete …. He’d kill me, if he found out what I’ve been doing!” Tears started rolling down her cheeks again.

Kiefer enfolded her against his chest, hugging her tightly. ”You’re not going back to them! Tonight you’ll stay with me, and tomorrow we’ll start figuring out how you can start anew without them! There has to be a way!” His hands stroked her hair and she hugged him as hard as she could, hiding her head against his shoulder.

Suddenly they both jumped as a furry cannonball came trashing through the bushes to land on top of them. ”Molly!” Kiefer laughed. ”Oh, thank God they didn’t harm you! Have you been as afraid as we were? Huh?!” He sat up and cradled the dog in his arms. ”It’s OK, girl. Daddy’s here!” Molly danced around them, dragging the gnawed-through leash behind her.

”Come on, girl! Help daddy find our clothes!” Kiefer got to his feet, leading the way towards the spot where their clothes lay spread out on the ground. Molly grabbed Angelina’s panties and came bouncing back with them in her mouth, tail wagging and ears flying.

Angelina took the panties from the overjoyed dog, stroking the furry head in thanks, and glanced towards Kiefer, who was putting on his sweatpants. Maybe it would all work out OK after all?

Evita
Evita
4 Followers