Truth or Dare

Story Info
Liquor and a party game take a fun turn.
2.8k words
4.47
204.7k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed a full bottle of tequila on the coffee table in front of my little brother.

"Ugh, what now sis?" Eric didn't even bother looking up from his phone.

"Lets do shots!" Taking two small votive candle glasses (the closest this house had to shot glasses) from the cabinet on the other side if the room, I was glad mom and dad would be gone all weekend. I planned to get wasted and didn't want to have to pretend not to be hung over tomorrow.

"No." My brother cursed as he lost another life in his game.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Last time I was drunk, I drunk dialed my Ex."

"Then hide your phone. Mom and dad are gone all weekend and we graduate in two months." I placed the glasses on the table and opened up the tequila bottle. A year apart in age, Eric was insanely smart and had skipped a grade causing us to be able to graduate together this year.

"So?" My little brother finally put down his phone to watch me pour.

"We're almost done with High School!" I handed him a glass.

"Where did you get the alcohol?" Eric downed his shot with me.

"Left over from my nineteenth birthday last month."

My brother raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay okay, I bought it yesterday. Geez." Eric was eighteen going on forty. Him and his knowing looks.

"Thought so."

"Lets play a game. How about 'Never Have I Ever'?" I poured us another and sat next to my brother on the couch.

"Boring. Truth Or Dare." We both downed our shot.

"Sure! I go first. Truth or Dare? " The burning of the alcohol warmed me up. Tipsy was on the way, right now I just felt good.

"Truth." Eric poured us another shot but we didn't pick them up yet.

"Are you a virgin?" I already knew the answer, but it was still fun to ask.

"No. Truth or Dare?" We took our shots.

"Truth." I would need another shot before I'd pick dare.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No. And you can't ask the same question. It's no fair." I frowned. It would also make for a boring game.

"Fine. Have you ever given a blow job?"

"You can't ask another question!" Did he ever play this game before? I downed a fresh shot. I was starting to feel tipsy. No more shots for a bit, I didn't want to get smashed too early.

"Answer the question sis."

"Yes. I even swallow." Okay, an over share but what the hell. I blamed the tequila running through my veins. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Ugh." He leaned back on the couch. "Four long months ago."

"Poor baby," I snickered.

"Fuck you. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Eric look over at me in surprised. It was time for the real fun to begin.

"Uhhh..." I could see my little brother thinking hard to come up with something. "I dare you to take off your shirt."

"Boring." I always wore a tank top under my shirts in case I got too warm. I flung my t-shirt at my brother and sat in my tank and shorts. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

It was time to show him how dares worked. "I dare you to take off all your clothes and leave them off until the end of the game."

"Shit. What if I don't?"

"Then we call your Ex." I laughed at his grimace then watched closely from my seat next to him on the couch while he started to undress, the shots on the coffee table forgotten.

First his shoes and socks came off, then his blue polo and undershirt. Eric stood to unbutton his blue jeans and let them fall to the ground. I had seen my little brother in swim trunks before, but having him stand next to me in his boxers made my stomach turn in excitement. He hesitated briefly before taking them off and he stood there next to me completely naked.

I stared at his cock and swallowed. Maybe I should change my tactic from trying to embarrass him to something else, the alcohol in my system lowering my defenses but neither of us had nearly enough to influence our actions.

Eric sat back down next to me. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare." It took a lot of willpower to take my eyes off my brother's cock.

"I dare you," Eric grinned at me, "to go get your favourite sex toy and tell me what you like about it."

He learned quickly. I walked to my room, pulled a bag out from under my bed, and walked back to the living room. My brother's eyes widened in surprise. Either he didn't think I would bring it or it was the size of the bag.

"My favourite one? That's just so hard to chose!" I unzipped the bag and pulled out a bright blue buttplug. "I love using this one when I need something in my ass." Next came out a small vibrator. "This is great on my clit. Last but not least," I placed a fleshed coloured dildo on the table next to the others. It was nine inches long and an inch and half thick with a suction cup base and fake balls.

My brother's jaw dropped. I decided to share more information than I had planned.

"It took me a while to fit this monster inside me, but it slips in now. I love the suction cup because I can stick it to my wall and have it fuck me from behind." I noticed Eric start to shift uncomfortably. "Sometimes I stick it to the ground," I continued, "I love how it's balls hit me. When I take it to the hilt and rotate my hips the balls rub against my clit. Last time I did that, I nearly passed out I came so hard. Was that all you wanted to know?"

"Yes." He squeaked out, unable to hide his rising cock.

"Truth or Dare?" I left the toys out on the coffee table in front of us. The tequila bottle and glasses completely forgotten. My brother's rising cock distracting me.

"Truth."

He was trying to play it safe. No chance on that.

"Did hearing how I use my toys to fuck myself turn you on?" His cock became noticeably harder, now fully erect.

"Y-yes." My brother's breathing became erratic. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Eric took a deep breath. "Take off all your clothes and leave them off."

Bingo. I had been waiting for that. Standing, I kicked off my sandals then turned to face him fully. First my tank top came off followed by my shorts, leaving me standing in a black lace bra and panties set. Reaching behind me, I unhooked my bra but didn't let it fall. I watched him stare at my chest for a moment then slowly let it fall off my arms and to the ground.

Eric moaned at the sight of my double D breasts exposed. I watched him as I brought my hands to my nipples and rolled them between my fingers, making them hard.

"Oh shit," my brother whispered.

"Do you like them?" I tugged at them, making me wetter and soaking my panties.

"Yes."

Releasing my nipples, I brought my hands down my body, hooked my fingers in my underwear, and slowly took them off. There I stood before my little brother, my pussy wet, completely bare, with his cock standing at attention.

"Truth or Dare little brother?" Please choose dare.

"D-dare."

"I dare you," I took a couple of steps and straddled his legs, his erection pointing up between us. "To use your hands and mouth on my breasts for five minutes."

Not needing any coaxing, my brother brought both his hands to my breasts and squeezed them. He pushed them together then apart before using his fingers to pinch my nipples. It felt amazing. Eric rolled them, tugged them, and pinched them enthusiastically, his touches becoming more firmer.

"I said," I pulled his head to me, "to use your hands and mouth."

My little brother didn't need to be told twice. Lips immediately found my nipple and he started to suck and I could no longer hold back my moans.

"Oh yes little brother, suck me." I rubbed my wet pussy against his legs, coating them. "Feel what you're doing to me?"

"Yes." He pinched hard.

"AH! D-do you, oh god yes keep doing that." He was now switching between breasts, biting at the hard nubs. I forgot my question.

"Truth," Eric sucked on a nipple, "or Dare?"

"Dare." I had no clue if five minutes where up and at this point I didn't care. All that mattered was the hope that his dare would be good.

"Suck my cock."

It was better than good. Without a word, I quickly slipped off his lap and fell to my knees between his legs. I had been hoping for this dare since he took off his pants. Taking his hard cock in my hand, I stroked it as I pushed it up. At the first touch of my tongue on his balls, my little brother moaned loudly. I licked one before taking it into my mouth and repeated it to the other.

"Fuck." My brother was gently rocking his hips now.

Letting his balls go, I cupped them with my hands, massaging gently. I stilled and waited for my brother to look down at me. Once our eyes met I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock. When his eyes darted away from mine, I stopped. I wanted him to see his sister suck his cock.

Eric's gaze returned to mine and I began sucking him and massaging his balls again. Taking as much of his seven inches I could, I decided to try deepthroating for the first time. I didn't have him all the way in before I started gagging. After pulling back, I tried again not getting any more of him in. I took his hand and placed it on my head. The smart boy didn't need to be told what to do and helped push my head down to take more of him. I still didn't hit the base, but I got closer.

"Hmmm, I'll have to practice more on you later." I commented after finally taking my mouth off him. My brother's cock twitched. Now I began to suck him off in earnest, my head bobbing up and down his slippery shaft quickly.

"Sis I'm about to... Oh god, suck me off sis" my brother's hips thrusted up. He started pulling at my hair trying to get my mouth off him. "I'm about to cum!"

"Good." I returned to sucking him. If he was going it come anywhere, it would be my mouth. It didn't take long before I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed around his cock, taking load after load in my mouth and didn't waste a drop. Once done cumming, I licked his cock clean.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth. I don't think I can take any more dares right now," my brother answered.

"Did you like having your big sister suck your cock?" I leaned down and licked his soft member, wishing it was hard again so I could suck it some more.

"Yes. Your mouth is amazing."

"So... you'll help me practice deepthroating?" I tried to ask as innocently as possible.

"Yes," Eric grinned. "Until you are a master at it."

I would get my lips around his cock again, I smiled happily at the thought.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I answered. His last one was fantastic and I hoped this one would be as well.

"I dare you to use your toys in front of me."

I thought for a minute, planning what to do. Glad I left everything out, I reached into the bag that held more of my sex toys and pulled out a bottle of lube. Time to put on a show my little brother would never forget.

I sat on the coffee table in front of him and opened my legs, giving Eric his first look at my pussy.

"See how wet you've made me?" I used my hands to open myself fully for him to see.

"Fuck." His eyes were glued to my pussy.

Keeping myself open, I used a finger to gently rub my swollen clit. I shuddered at the touch, more sensitive tonight than I realized. I stood and turned around so my ass was facing my brother now. I grabbed my bottle of lube squeezed some onto my fingers and used my other had to spread my ass cheeks. The lube felt cold against my asshole as I rubbed it, I pushed my fingers in. I removed my fingers and grabbed the lube again, this time squirting some on the buttplug I still had on the coffee table.

Biting my lip in anticipation, I dropped the lube and picked up the plug, bringing it back around to my ass. I turned to watch my brother's face as I pushed it all the way in, fitting it snuggly inside. Never had I done this in front of someone else and I found my cunt dripping in excitement. I used both hands to now spread my asscheeks so my brother could get a better view. His soft cock began to harden.

I turned to face my brother once more and sat on the coffee table again, making sure to tilt my hips a bit so the base of the buttplug was flat against the table, pushing it into me. Reaching out, I took my favourite dildo off the table and brought it to my mouth, making a show of sucking it and cupping the balls.

It was a bit big to suck, so I reached into my bag again and pulled out a much smaller black one with no fake balls. Taking the black dildo in my mouth, I brought my larger one down to my pussy, rubbing it's head up and down my slit. Relaxing, I pushed the large head of my nine inch dildo inside of me and paused while I got used to it inside. Ever so slowly, and watching Eric stare intently between my legs, I pushed it inside me until I hit it's base. I removed the black dildo from my mouth.

"I love having every hole filled and stretched out." Returning the dildo to my mouth to suck, I watched his eyes dart from my face to my pussy, taking it all in. My brother's cock was hard again. Slowly, I started to fuck myself with the fake cock inside me, enjoying the way Eric's eyes couldn't stay still.

It didn't take long before I was rocking my hips to meet my thrusts, moaning loudly as my orgasm built. Having my little brother watch was turning me on more than I thought it would and soon I came around the large dildo inside me, pushing it hard into myself. I shuddered. There I was, completely naked sitting on the coffee table in front of my little brother, my buttplug in my ass, sucking on a dildo, and a fake cock in my pussy. After one last shudder, I pulled the dildo from my pussy and brought it to my mouth to lick it clean.

"Fuck it," was the only thing I heard before I felt my brother lift me to my feet making me drop both my dildos, then he tugged me to the middle of the living room. He laid down and pulled me down over him. Without warning he pushed my hips down on his cock, entering me fully.

I didn't need any coaxing to start bouncing on my brother's hard cock. It was finally inside me and I wasn't going to waste any time. The feeling of him thrusting up into me while the buttplug stayed in my ass overwhelmed me and I came the hardest I ever had and after only a minute of fucking. I was spent but that didn't stop me from continuing to fuck my brother, he deserved to cum also.

"Come on little brother," I said. "Cum inside your big sister's pussy. You'd like that right?"

"Yes!" Eric flipped us around so my back was now on the floor and he slammed into me. At the speeding up his thrusts, I was surprised to find another orgasm building inside myself. "Your pussy feels great on my cock. Do you like having your little brother slam it into it you?"

"Oh god Eric!" I wrapped my legs around his back. "Fuck my cunt! Pound me into the floor!"

My brother was slamming hard and fast into me when he came with a yell, shooting cum deep inside me. At the feeling of the first spurt painting my insides, I came around him.

Breathing hard and sweating, Eric fell on top of me, his softening cock still inside me. There was no way my legs where going to work after that last orgasm.

"Hey sis?"

"Hmmm?" I asked drowsily, already deciding to just sleep on the floor with my brother's soft cock inside me.

"Truth or Dare?"

I started to laugh.