Truth or Dare at Sister's Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept pushing herself into me, and I used both hands to grasp her shoulders and guide her to lay down on top of me. She gently ground her hot mound into my naked penis as we lay there kissing. I pushed my tongue further into her mouth, and she continued to taste me with hers.

My right hand moved from her back down to the tight butt enclosed in her shorts while my left continued to massage and knead her shoulder blade. I moved from her back up to her neck, and she stopped kissing my mouth and moved to my cheek. Then leaned down towards my ear. As my hand found the spot where her ass turned into her pussy, she moaned in my ear. I gently massaged that area, up and down, working my hand into her that cleft through her shorts. Her heat pushed back at my hand, and as I massaged more and harder, she ground into my cock harder.

Her tongue flicked out and tasted my ear. "I've wanted you for a long time, Andrew," she whispered into me. I felt her voice deep in my chest, and decided to pull her shirt off.

Her breasts pushed into me as we continued to lay there and kiss. We awkwardly maneuvered my shirt over my head, and I became completely naked underneath Alissa. Hannah had moved closer to me and was stroking along the left side of my body. Her hands rubbed both Alissa and me as we lay kissing and fondling each other's bodies.

Jessica moved over between Angelina and the squirming pile, and kissed down along Alissa's body, then back up along my body. Jess squeezed Alissa's tight butt cheek as I played with the other, then reached between Alissa and me and squeezed my upper thigh. Jessica continued to rub my thigh as Alissa's heat ground into my body.

I had slipped my finger under the leg hole of Alissa's shorts, and moved my finger along the crack of her ass. She purred into me as I teased my way closer to her hole. She involuntarily shifted her weight and I accidentally popped in between her wet pussy lips. She jumped a little as my finger found its mark before she was ready. We settled back into it as Alissa's hands roamed my body.

Angelina had been sitting, watching everything going on. Two of her best friends playing with the bodies of her other best friend and her brother, as they lay nearly fucking on the floor of her basement. When I looked up at Angelina, it was clear that she wanted to join in. She crawled around to our feet and slid her hands up the inside of Alissa's thigh.

Her hands moved up, then down, getting closer to the place where our legs joined. I could feel the split in Alissa's labia as she ground herself into me. Each time my finger slid closer to her clit, she would raise her ass so I could meet my mark.

Grind. Cotton covered pussy lips surround my cock. Finger slips from her hole back up her valley. Ass raises in the air. Cock pushes out of the lips and past the clit. Finger slips down to circle the clit. Ass moves down, grinding against my cock again.

Just as the feeling of cotton on my sensitive parts gets to be too much, Angelina grasps the waistband of Alissa's shorts and slides them down over her legs. Alissa's hot, slippery, heavenly cunt is sliding directly against my hard prick each time she grinds into me. I feel a hand grasp my cock, and as I look down, my sister pulls it free of our grinding bodies. She places it against Alissa's hole, and Alissa purrs into me.

I'm feeling euphoria as my dick slides against its first vagina. My sister moves it back and forth over her friends' entrance before trying to bend it in half, then push it forward into her. Pain! I grasp Alissa's ass and pull her up slightly along my body. My sister now finds it easy to push my hardness into Alissa's body.

As I slowly slide into Alissa's tight pussy, she arches her back. Her eyes are closed while she loves the feeling of my dick pressing into her body. Her breasts come free and hang between Alissa and I as she slides, slowly, down onto my cock.

My head slides in, and my sister is grasping my balls, playing with them. Alissa is still curved upwards, and Hannah bends over to kiss me on the mouth. Her tongue plays with mine as I slide into Alissa's virgin body. Alissa is halfway down my prick now, and begins to reverse direction. She pulls out only an inch, then makes herself comfortable again and starts to push me back inside her. Alissa lays down again, passionately kissing me as we slide closer and closer together.

Finally we're together. Her pelvic bone rests directly on mine. She sits up, bringing her knees around to my side, and somehow we push our genitals even closer together. The bottom of her pussy lips are resting on my balls now, and she slowly starts to move up and down. Her eyes are closed as we grind together on her downstroke. I start to meet each downstroke with a little push from my hips. Alissa groans the first time I impact her cunt with my body. Alissa groans again on our second meeting.

Encouraged, I start to push into her harder each time she comes down. Her tunnel slides down my cock and I feel every pulse of her inner-muscles. Her hot sheath grips my cock, pulling it off of me every time she moves up, and slamming my cock back onto me each time she comes down. My pushes back at her are bouncing her into the air now.

We get a slow, easy rhythm going, one that's getting faster and faster. Jessica leans over and sucks my nipple into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around it as Alissa rides my hard cock up and down. My bounces are throwing her into the air now, and her impacts are slamming me back to the ground.

Jessica sucks on my nipple with her lips and tongue while her hand reaches to feel the base of my cock and the impact of her friend's pussy. Hannah leans down again and kisses me hard, our tongues entwining and tasting the length of each other. I slide my left hand up her leg and she moves it closer to me for better access.

My fingers slide along the length of Hannah's shorts-covered hot slit while Alissa speeds up on my cock. Alissa's hands rest above my hips now. My sister sits behind Alissa playing with her hair and ass, and rubbing her shoulders.

Hannah sits up to slide off her shorts and allow my fingers access to her pussy and clit. I manipulate her parts as gently as possible while Alissa fucks my brain out. Alissa's pussy is on fire, and I'm quickly speeding past the point of no return. Hannah moans into my mouth as I feel the glow from my groin.

Alissa makes a low guttural growl and squeezes her eyes shut. Her stomach tenses up and she looses control of her fucking motion. Our rhythm falls apart and we're left fucking like animals for two more strokes as Alissa's low growl gets slightly louder and higher pitch then we speed to a crescendo and my jizm explodes out the tip of my tool deep into Alissa's body. Her growl gets slightly deeper as she feels me paint her insides with jizz, and her tunnel walls collapse around me, spasming chaotically. Her orgasm continues past the end of mine, I keep bucking for her sake, trying to prolong her orgasm.

Finally she collapses on top of me, her pussy still quaking on my dick, her arms attempting to squeeze my body into hers. I keep pumping into her body as her orgasm subsides, then I slow down and come to a stop, holding my hardness inside her. She lays on top of me for many seconds, trying to enjoy the buzz while it lasts, trying to recover enough to sit upright again.

Her face looks up, and our eyes meet. We kiss deeply, and she pulls herself off of me, sitting up. Our liquids drip from her slightly. She holds my face with her hand, then slowly moves off of me and over to sit and drip out onto my boxers.

Hannah exclaimed, "wow, that was one hell of a truth!"

Alissa looked over at my sister and said, "truth or dare."

The five of us sat naked in my parents basement and Angelina said, "dare."

"Have Andrew go down on you."

I hadn't said much to this point. These girls were using me as their tool and as a teen-aged boy who had just lost his virginity in what was very much a five-some, who was I to say anything and accidentally fuck it all up?

"She's my sister!"

What the hell was I saying! I was actually way past the point of caring about our relationship at this point. My sister had grabbed my cock and placed me inside of her friend. Now she sat there naked, and was one hell of a sight to see. I wanted to go down on every part of my sister. I wanted to suck her nipples, lick her ear, taste her lips, nibble her collarbone, suck her fingers, tongue the inside of her elbows, nuzzle my way up her inner thighs then eat her pussy! I wanted to love every part of that nubile naked body stretched before me.

Angelina looked at Alissa and said, "he's right." Her eyes moved over to Hannah. Disappointedly, she added, "we shouldn't be doing things like that." Her eyes moved back to mine and both of us pleaded with the other. Our naked bodies yearned for the one another.

My 'little brain' was telling me, "make her cum, then fuck her until you break me off!" My big brain was telling me, "do what he said! Do what he said!" What fucking brain made me say that stupid thing before?

My sister sat only a foot or so away from me, and I pounced on her. I was so anxious to repair the stupid thing I had said that our teeth bumped awkwardly. I kissed her. First, we kissed with closed mouths, but in no time our they were open and our tongues intermingled.

She broke the kiss and fell backwards, in a small fall that actually looked somewhat painful. I grazed down her tits, rubbing her nipples gently in passing, across the plains of her solid stomach, and down to her dripping pussy.

I decided to tease her a bit first, and my tongue licked right past her labia, between them and her leg where there are so few wonderful nerves, and out along the inside of her leg. I sucked gently at places along that leg, pulling her skin out and letting it pop back, then licking it to force the pain out. I moved up to her lips and slid my tongue along the outside of her labia, catching only the edge of her nerves and making her crave more.

I did a lap around her outside before slipping down into the inside. I pulled a pussy lip out with my tongue and lip, then moved along it, periodically sucking into my mouth, and periodically licking closer to her hole. I built her up to a slight squirm with this method, then brought my finger into the game.

The feel of this girl, my sister, squirming at the touch of my tongue, was starting to make me hard again. I could feel myself expanding. Hannah moved up behind me and leaned into me. She reached around my legs and grasped my cock, gently tugging on it and playing with it. I was still slippery from Alissa's pussy, and as I got completely erect Hannah slid her fist along the entire length.

I pushed my finger into my sister's tight, wet, waiting hole as Hannah's hand slid along my length. Hannah's hand felt wonderful, and my sister's body felt wonderful. Angelina was beginning to shake periodically under my mouth, as I was now tonguing her clit directly. My finger slid in and out of my sister's hole, but her body was moving in time with my tongue.

I prolonged her passions by periodically moving my tongue off of her clit, then applying pressure and sliding down to her hole and back up again. Sister loved it, and her body told me so every time she'd shudder. Hannah's hand slid along my cock, but she decided to replace her hand with her mouth. The position was awkward, but she eventually just laid down, and I moved my dick into her mouth. She sucked me in while tugging on me with her hand.

I stopped teasing Angelina and let her move towards orgasm by continuing to swirl my tongue around her clit. Her tangy, slightly salty taste filled my mouth and her juices covered my face. Sister's body shook and her hand took hold of the back of my head, pulling me closer into her. I fucked her clit with my face until her quakes subsided and she gently pushed my head away from her.

I moved up to lay on top of my sister's body while she came down from her orgasm high. I felt my cock brushed and tickled by her whisps of coarse pubic hair. I slid my cock into her trough and pushed it back and forth, stimulating both of us but careful to avoid much touching of her clit. A hand grasped my bare ass as Hannah moved her fingers down my crack, along the sensitive strip between asshole and testicles and onto my dick. She pulled me from between Angelina and me, tugged on my cock twice, then placed me at the entrance to my sister.

I looked at Angelina's eyes, and she looked back. The feeling was mutual. We kissed gently as I pushed into her and her hands grasped my shoulders. Angelina was spent and lay there, encouraging me gently, as I worked towards my second orgasm of the night.

Her tunnel clamped me tightly, but didn't really pulse the way Alissa's did. I pushed myself into Angelina's body as she lay underneath me, looking into my eyes, feeling and admiring my shoulders and chest. Her hands roamed up my back, across my neck, and held my face as I fucked her in missionary. She moved her legs to surround us, and used them to prop herself up a bit. I had a perfect angle to drive my cock down into her tight pussy, and this method of driving down into her was bringing me to the edge.

I pumped her harder, trying to slam her pussy onto my cock, slam my pelvis into hers, trying to push her into the ground. This feeling was not like fucking on my back, my penis was about to explode into her, driving part of me deep into her body.

I pounded her, and as she smiled up at me sweetly I was only encouraged to enjoy myself more. I blew a chunk of myself off into her body and tried to keep up my motions, but failed. A sharp gasp escaped my lips as I planted my cum in her. I ground against her body as my orgasm continued, then subsided, and we collapsed beside each other on the floor.

The game died down after that, everyone was tired. Alissa was sleepily stretched out, naked and face down, on the floor. She was falling asleep while watching my sister and me have sex. Hannah and Jessica had played with themselves, cumming while sister and I had fun. We decided to go to bed, so I started to sneak off upstairs.

"We should have more sleepovers..."

12