Truth or Dare with Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I fucking love that. I love feeling it pull out and then push back in again. That's my favorite!"

"Really?" she asked with a smile on her face. And she again pulled completely out of my ass and re-penetrated me. She continued this for awhile before leaving it in and resuming a regular fuck.

"My legs are getting sore in this position. Can we move to a different one, please?" I asked.

"Certainly!" she responded, and laid on her back. "I want you to get on top and do the work. If you are the one riding the cock then I know you are really enjoying it, not just being forced to have it inside of you."

I straddled her waist, just like her and so many other girls had done to me before. I reached behind myself, grabbed the dildo and lined it up to my ass hole before sitting down completely. I began rocking back and forth, moving up and down, letting the entire 7 inches slide in and out of my ass. I had really loosened up by this point and the cock easily slid in and out. I reached forward and squeezed Beth's breasts and twisted her nipples, reminding myself that even though I was being fucked, this was still a woman doing the work on my ass. A very sexy woman, at that.

I bounced up and down on her dick for about another five minutes. The pleasure had taken over and I felt the cum rising from my balls. I suddenly realized that we had been fooling around for well over and hour, probably even closer to two, and because any attention paid to my own dick had been short lived, I had not cum yet.

"Fuck, Beth! Your cock is feeling so good that you fucking me is going to make me cum!" I told her.

"Keep going. Keep fucking yourself on my dick until you cum, and don't stop until all of the cum is spilled out."

I needed no more encouragement and couldn't last any longer. I reached down and stroked my cock furiously and within a minute I erupted, shooting cum all over Beth's face, breasts and stomach. It shot out like it had been fired from a gun. And it went everywhere as I continued to move the dildo in and out of my ass. I finally finished shooting my load that had been building up all night and sat there with Beth's dick still impaled inside of me.

"I dare you to clean up your mess with your tongue," she said.

I sat up, letting the dildo slide out of me, this time not hurrying to push it back in. I leaned over on all fours above Beth and licked a long string of my cum from her right breast. As soon as I felt it slide down my throat I licked more from her and continued the process until there was nothing left to find.

We both got out of the bed, Beth removed the harness from her waist and let it slide down her long legs and we moved to the bathroom to take a shower. When we were done cleaning Beth suggested that we go to bed.

"I have a few more things to dare you and I think we are both going to want our energy," she informed me. "It's going to be a long day ..."

12