Truth or Fantasy?

Story Info
Frustrated hubby leads to acts of perversion or fantasy?
786 words
3.13
33.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

This is brief. This is food for thought, perhaps disturbing, to any wifey who reads this. Is it fantasy, or is it truth?

Our bedroom began to transition as the dim light of the early morning chased away the darkness of night. The warm summer night had once again led both wifey and I to kick the sheets aside, both of us craving the wisps of air furled over our bodies from the ceiling fan above our bed.

As she laid asleep next to me, my eyes pried open to the vision of her naked body as she lay on her back. Her gorgeous breasts laid at rest with her nipples soft and smooth, seamlessly capping the top of her 36c breasts. I tilted my head slightly enough to position my eyes towards her flat tummy, taking in a quiet deep breath as I admired her smooth mound dipping beneath the horizon of her flesh.

I smiled at her, or more accurately, I smiled at her beauty. As she slept, I slowly slithered my body away from her, bending my way from the mattress to the floor like a snake on the prowl.

Although I was not yet fully awake, I was cognizant enough to dare to add yet another trophy to my secret, naughty games. It was how I managed the frequent, or what felt to me more like the relentless, rejections with which she assaulted me far too often on far too many fronts when it came to sex. She was too hot, and I was too often too horny, for me to be close to satisfied with her once-or-twice-a-week cadence for fucking. I needed more ~ a lot more.

So I had to pursue other avenues of release. I may have been a frustrated hubby, but I was still a faithful one as well. I did not seek sexual gratification in the arms of another woman. I was unwilling to do that.

So, I did what most men do. I looked at porn, a lot of porn. And I jerked off, a lot. As I grew a bit less stimulated by porn, I discovered sex chat. Of course, it did not take me long to discover the intense blend of chatting with others as we shared porn together. For a number of years, this had filled the void left by the unsatisfying lack of frequency of having sex with, making love to, or flat out fucking wifey.

Like the shadows creeping across my bedroom wall that morning, I had experienced a slow yet steady slide from one level of perversion to the next. First it was porn. Then it was chatting. Then it was intense fantasy sharing in chat.

And now, I was sinking lower. As I bent my body quietly towards the night stand, I reached for my iPhone. I slid it into my hand. I carefully toggled it to silent mode. I brushed my finger along the touchscreen until I had effectively opened the camera. I daringly moved into position. I snapped a flurry of photos, one right after the other, each attempting to capture the nakedness of my wife as she laid asleep on the bed; exposed, fucking hot, unaware, in all her jerk-worthy glory.

Moments later, I was transferring the pics from my iPhone to my laptop and chasing down any of my fellow pervy chat partners who were on line and looking to chat. Quickly I connected in chat, where I played my game, daring to blend the mix of fantasy chat and real porn pics of my wifey with the guy on the other end of my chat.

He perved over her body. He jerked to the naughty fantasies he and I peppered our minds with as we looked at her body in the pics.

After I managed two other such chats, all within the span of less than an hour, I returned to bed. My cockhead was smeared with precum due to the excitement of chatting with men who drank in the view of my wifey and jerked off to the ideas that our chat scrolled before our eyes as well.

She was still asleep. Naked. On her back. Fucking amazing. I kissed her good morning, testing her desire. I only discovered rejection.

A few moments later, with a few more kisses having come and gone, she rolled out of bed and made her way to the shower. It gave me time for one more chat and photo share time. And this time, I jerked off too. I did it in good time. I had to. I still had some photography work to do when she would be stepping out of the shower.

phubby
phubby
50 Followers