Truth Stranger Than Fiction

Story Info
A tale of office fun.
1.2k words
4.25
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to me a long time ago, the names have changed but the details are true to the last. I was 26 years old and in a big company. I had finally arrived. I worked with a lot of women, which is customary in the office world. I had recently ended a discreet office romance with another co worker (story for another time) and was thinking life was getting back to normal. I was having some issues at home (which caused the other story) and was considering what to do.

Marcy was one of my co workers. she was 48, married. blond hair green eyes and was held together very nicely for her age.. her only issue was her attitude, she was really bitchy, which made her not so popular. I had a policy of keeping everyone a friend, not wanting to screw up a good thing at work.

One afternoon at lunch, I found myself sitting in the cafeteria with Marcy. We made small talk and she was asking me about my home life. I told her I was thinking of leaving. She told me that any woman would be lucky to have me and that I was "easy on the eyes". I was not sure how to take that but she proceeded to floor me again by telling me that her and another co worker had a bet on who would be able to fuck me first. My jaw dropped. Before today we had only said hello to one another, now she went from zero to holy shit in less than 5 minutes. I did not know what to say to her. I think I was able to mumble a wow or I'm flattered.

Latter that afternoon, I was in our file room, grabbing some material I needed, when in walks Marcy. She had on a print dress to her ankles and was standing next to me in the middle of several shelves. I was bent on one knee and she looked over her shoulder and said "can I ask your opinion on something" given our conversation at lunch I just nodded a yes. With that, Marcy lifted up her dress to show me her French cut panties."do you like purple?" Wow, I was stunned. I figured this was a gift I could not pass up.. I looked at her legs, thighs and ass. "they look hot" I said, "but I would like to see more to be able to give you a better opinion". She told me not today but soon. I got back to my desk in a haze. What the hell just happened?

Trying to concentrate on my work that week was hell. Every time I saw Marcy my dick would get hard in my dress pants. I did not have the guts to call her on what happened and then a few days later, I received an email from her. It was one line asking me if I liked "file she showed me", liked it, it was all I could think about. I typed her back yes and finally took the plunge and said what now. I had to be careful as our email was under constant surveillance from our home office. She said she would be interested in seeing the file I had for her and to meet her in the file room at 4. My heart was pounding in my chest but I was determined to see how far she would take it.

I stared at the clock all day, filled with nerves but also lust and anticipation. I decided if she wanted to see so bad I would get straight to it. It was a causal Friday, so I had Jeans on and a sweatshirt that came down below my fly. At 3:55 I went to the rest room. unzipped pulled down my shorts to expose my cock, then pulled the shirt down. No one would be the wiser. I walked to the file room, to the back stack and waited for Marcy. The whole time thinking this is nuts, I am going to get myself fired or worse. The file room was set up in a way where there was only one way in or out. From between the stacks, I keep a watchful eye on the door.

At 4pm on the dot, Marcy came in, she did not shut the door behind her but just proceeded to walk to the back of the room where I had been. I figured she would never take the chance of doing anything with the door open so I figured things were not going to get out of control. She came around the stack saw me and planted a kiss on me deep and wet. Her hand traveled to my crotch and her eyes opened with a smile on her face when she realized she had my cock in her hand. I felt like this was a dream. She began to stroke me cock and had me stiff in no time. She fell to her knees and in one motion swallowed my whole cock. She pulled my cock out and started to lick the slit. There was pre-cum on it and as she pulled back it left a trail from my cock to her mouth. Again she went to work on me. I am no stranger to a blow job but the time and place and idea of getting caught almost had my cock shooting.

There was Marcy on her knees with my cock in her mouth and me with my eyes trained on the door and trying with all my might not to cum to fast, I wanted this to last. She never stopped her motion, it was clear she had thought this out and knew what she wanted from this. Her mouth was the sweetest I had ever experienced. On every downward stroke she would swirl her tong around the underside of my cock, which sent shock waves through me. I took a chance and preyed my eyes away from the door to look at her. There she was, eyes closed, her lips stretched around my cock, moaning and loving every second of this. This woman with a bad attitude and almost 25 years older than me was giving me the best head of my life. My legs began to tremble as I could not hold out against Marcy's magic. In a low voice I told her I was going to cum if she did not stop. This only made her go faster and now she was taking me all the way down to the base. That was it, I could not hold it any more. I shot the biggest load of my life in her mouth. She just moaned more and swallowed her reward. As I started to soften she kept on going. Not wanting to temp fate anymore I pulled my cock from her lips with a pop.

I hurried back to my desk with an email waiting from Marcy with just one word in it. YUM.. That was the first of many adventures with Marcy.. if I get good feedback, I will share the rest.