Truth, Worse Than a Dare

Story Info
After hearing my secret, my best friend tries it herself.
2.8k words
4.38
48.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine had been my best friend for years. She was one of the first people to really talk to me after my mother died while I was in first grade. Now, I was in College and she was at home helping support her mother. Her mother was an alcoholic who would bring home a different boyfriend every couple of weeks.

When we were in school together Christine would stay over as often as possible. I think she wanted to forget she lived in a trailer park where she saw the cops arresting her neighbors more often than she saw her mother. My house wasn't perfect. Living with a widower who worked 50-60 hours a week was almost like being an orphan, except that I knew my dad was working so much to support us. All through school he showed up at every school event I was involved in, even if it meant taking a long lunch or using his vacation time. Christine's situation always reminded me how much harder other people had it.

Of the two of us, Christine was the raven-haired beauty, while I am stuck with boring old mousy brown hair. She always wore the risqué clothes to school, whereas my father made sure I was at least respectably dressed. Everyone thought we were total opposites. They called her every synonym of slut they could, and called me everything from a goody-two-shoes to a prick tease. Except for our hair and clothes we could had been twins.

We bought Halloween wigs one year that looked like each other's hair and hardly any could tell. Suddenly, for a day, boys were trying to talk to me. A couple even tried to grab my butt. Christine said she had enjoyed a day of having no one bother at lunch or while she was studying. It was amazing feeling sexy for once in my life. I told her maybe she could try dressing more conservatively. She told me her mother made her dress like she did in hopes she would land some guy who would take care of them.

I came home for Thanksgiving. Christine stayed over for the whole weekend. We invited her and her mother to Thanksgiving, but her mother already had plans to stay with her latest boyfriend at some lake cabins. Christine and I shared my bed like we did when we were younger. It was like a three day sleep over.

"So," Christine started after we got in bed, "how many college boys have you done it with now?"

"What," I blushed at her, "none of your business!"

"Oh come on. Just because you avoided sex in high school doesn't mean you have to be a prude in college too."

"I'm not a prude," I might have whined a bit too much. "I mean there is one guy, I think he might be interested and we are supposed to go on a date next weekend."

"Ooh," she was mocking me, "so have you seen him naked yet?"

"What, no!" I tried not to sound embarrassed. I mean we only, next weekend will be our first date. He's nice guy, and smart."

"Ew," Christine wrinkled her nose. "He's not one of those fat gamer guys who sits in front of his TV all day eating Cheetos is he?"

"No, he's a smart kid in my trig class. And, he is on the track team, so he is in good shape. He does where glasses but they make him look smart and educated."

"You totally need to jump him. Guys these days are afraid to push for sex anymore because the politically correct people and those bitches who get drunk screw some dude and scream rape. They give us all a bad name. So now we all have to make the first move and still get labeled sluts."

"Well he's a nice guy, I'm sure he will wait for me to be ready."

"Well don't make him wait too long or he will find someone else to do while you are waiting."

"Someone like you?" I finally got my dig in.

"Maybe, you said he was cute right? And, my poor little pussy has been so lonely since school ended."

"Bitch you wouldn't dare." I sat up in bed and shook my fist at her.

"No, I wouldn't. Not to you. But, you need to get on that before some other nerdy bitch, who does put out, grabs him."

"It's only a first date. Sheesh, lemme see if I even like him first before I have him popping my..." I paused a second too long. "I mean doing him. Um, have him doing me."

"Aha," Christine sat up. "I knew it, still a virgin. I thought you and Frank...."

"Nope, he refused to bring a condom with him."

"Okay, that is a good reason. Plus, you wouldn't want to have his captain caveman kids anyway."

"Fer sure."

"Well what about you and Gerald? It was all over school that you two were doing it regular."

"Gerald was gay and asked if I would cover for him and say we were doing stuff. After that, I wasn't goody-two-shoes anymore people stopped bugging me and since it was always with the same guy, I wasn't called other names. I was just normal for once."

"I think you should have tried to come back to the straight side." Christine said with a smile.

"You know that isn't how that works," I tried to knock the smile off her face with a pillow. "Besides he is the one that helped me pick out new clothes for senior year."

"Okay," Christine said shoving me and the pillow over. "truth or dare."

"Oh no." I said with a groan. I don't remember when we came up with the rule that you couldn't refuse a truth or dare request, but it was her turn to ask. She had been saving this one up for months. "Fine, Truth."

"Okay," Christine smiled evilly, "how many penises have you seen naked and in person."

I blushed bright red, "one."

"Wow, just one? Whose was it?" She actually looked surprised.

"Sorry you used up your question."

"It must have been Frank." She said.

"No," I was still blushing, "I never let him get it out. I told him if he refused to wear a condom god only knows what diseases are on that thing. And besides, no fair trying to get it out of me like that."

"Hey, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I already know whoever it was you didn't do anything with them."

"No, I didn't!" Perhaps I sounded a bit too sensitive about.

"Chill girl," Christine almost looked concerned or hurt, "it's not like it was your dad or something."

I didn't say anything. I knew during that too long pause I should have left or said something to deny it.

"Oh, my god," Christine now looked shocked. "He didn't like try to like rape you or anything did he?"

"No," I was blushing so hard I could feel my ears heating up," nothing like that. He doesn't even know I saw it."

"Okay, now you totally have to tell me what happened or I will think your dad is like a pedophile rapist."

"Look I was like twelve."

"Okay I thought I started young and all but twelve..."

"Do you want to hear this or not?" I smacked her with the pillow getting her to shut up. "I was like twelve and we were in health class. You remember how they had all those cut-away views of the reproductive organs and stuff?" Christine mutely nodded waiting for me to continue. "Well, I started to wonder what a real one looked like. I mean I saw your mom's Playgirls with you that one time but it doesn't look real, you know.

"Anyway, so, one night I snuck into my dad's room and kinda lifted the covers up and there it was. He was sleeping naked. I kinda touched it just a little bit and it flinched. I got scared, dropped the covers and ran out."

"That was it?" Christine said.

"Yeah that was it."

"That is so funny." Christine said with a smile. "Do you think he sleeps naked all the time?"

"I don't know, I mean that was six or seven years ago." I looked at her and saw she was thinking something. I had a feeling it was a good thing she used up her truth or dare. "You aren't planning on us sneaking in there are you?"

"No," Christine said, "that would be a little weird if you and I were in there. I mean what would your think if he saw his daughter, at your age, in there peeking at his junk."

"Good," I laid down and rolled onto my side so I wasn't facing her. "Of course, I shouldn't have to warn you not to tell anyone."

"I understand," Christine said as she laid down and started getting comfortable. "Sleep well, sweet dreams," she said. I was going to ask her what she meant by that, but realized the conversation would never end.

I woke up around 2:30 a.m. having to pee like crazy. Christine wasn't in bed either. All that soda must have gotten to her too. I walked down the darkened hallway trying to be quiet. Christine wasn't in the bathroom. I sat down and did my business and flushed. As I was walking back to my room past my dad's room I heard voices. I crept up quietly willing the floor not to squeak. Through the partially open door, I saw Christine sitting on my father's bed.

"So Mr. Edwards," Christine was rubbing up my dad's naked leg as they sat talking in the moonlight.

"I think, under the circumstances, you should call me Mark." My dad said as he reached out and slid his hand under Christine's t-shirt and started playing with her breasts.

"Okay, Mark," Christine said as her finger tips went up his thigh, across his stomach and on to his chest.

My father slid his hand out from under her shirt then traced his fingers under her jaw a few times before slipping them behind her neck and pulling her toward him. They started out with soft delicate kisses. He let her pull away for a breath. She pulled her t-shirt off and gave him a smile. He returned her smile and put his hands behind her back pulling her down toward him pressing their chests together.

I watched, hardly breathing. I noticed my hands were following most of the touches on my own body. I felt my own goose bumps and felt whole body start to heat up. Part of my mind told me to run away because it was wrong for me to be watching this. Another part said I had to learn somewhere.

After a bit more passionate kissing, my father rolled them both over so he was on top and she was trapped beneath them. She let out a sigh as he broke off the kiss and started to along her jaw and to her ear. I could hear him whisper something, but I couldn't make it out. She shook her head yes and he continued kissing down her neck and between her breasts. He then kissed around each breast without touching the nipples.

He resumed kissing down her body ignoring her obviously excited nipples. He kissed her belly and my own hand was caressing my stomach lightly. He reached the waistband of her panties and cruelly skipped that are a and started kissing down her thighs. He kissed her knee and lifted up her leg kissing the back of her calf and then down to each toe.

He then moved up the other leg. I was rubbing my thighs. If Christine was as turned on as I was, I pitied her and envied her. I want to plunge my hand in to my own panties and take care of the ache I felt down there, but I told myself I needed to wait and see if the anticipation made things better. Normally when I took care of myself it was quick and just to get rid of the need.

He finally made it up to her panties. He kissed along the leg bands, then along the waistband. "Please," was all she said. I saw my father smile and he hooked his fingers on the sides and pulled down. She raised her hips to help him and smiled as he threw them off the bed. He caressed her legs as he knelt there looking at her with a smile on his face. Slowly, he alternated kisses on each inner thigh as he worked his way up her legs.

I could see her body shudder as he kissed around her shaved mound. He put her legs over his shoulders and began licking and sucking in earnest. Christine was biting her lip and whimpering. Her lags started shaking and it looked like my father was fighting to keep her legs over his shoulders. She started to scream out, her back arching up and my father continuing to hold on as I could see her legs tightening around his head. Her screams hid my whimpers as I realized my finger had snuck into my panties on their own accord. My legs almost buckled under me as my own orgasm hit. I held on to the door frame as the first wave hit but I couldn't will myself to stop before the second wave hit. This wasn't anything like the sex I saw in the movies. This wasn't the hair-pulling ass-slapping sex of the pornos that circulated around the dorms or that guys put on after they thought girls at the party were drunk enough to try the stuff on the screen.

Finally, my dad's head came up from between her legs. His face was glistening in the moonlight. He started working his way up her body again kissing her skin up to her neck. Supporting himself above her, he looked down and smiled. She smiled back at him then wrapped her arms around him pulling him down to kiss her. They kissed for awhile until she relaxed and gained her breath. My father leaned back until he was kneeling between her legs.

He took his penis and rubbed it around her opening teasing her. I almost want to yell out, "stop teasing her and stick it in" but I held back my tongue. I wasn't as successful at keep my hand out of my panties though. Usually after one orgasm I had had enough for the night, for watching this, I couldn't get enough.

Slowly, he pushed into her and suddenly stopped. A look of concern came across his face. "This is your first time?" he asked. She nodded her head with a worried look, like she thought he would be disappointed. "Are you sure you want to do this? He said staring directly into her eyes. She nodded with a hopefully look and said, "Yes. Please."

He leaned over and kissed her and then sat back up with a smile. Slowly he pushed in. She bit her lip and took in a stuttered breath. He kept pushing slowly until he was all the way in. She let out her breath "Oh god," she said, "It feels better than I thought." My father smiled and said, "it is going to get even better soon."

Almost as slowly as he pushed in, he began to pull out. Christine's legs started to shake. He caressed his hand up and down her thighs then pulled them up around his waist. She wrapped her legs around him hooking them together behind his back. Each thrust he made was just a little faster than the previous one. Every inward thrust caused her to let out a little whimper.

I couldn't help but stare at his butt as he worked her, watching the muscles tighten and relax. My hand was keeping pace with them, I had two fingers working in and out and wondered how something as big as that could fit in a hole I could barely fit my two fingers in. Suddenly, Christine cried out and her back arched, I could see her toes curling, but still my father didn't slow down, he just maintained his pace. Her breathing became harder. Every minute or so her body would relax just to tighten back up again.

I lost count of how often she cried out . Finally, my dad let out a guttural groan and pushed in to hard one last time and held it there. I realized he had just come in her. I also realized the only sounds were their breathing and my fingers in my panties. I froze. I didn't see them looking at me, only each other kissing between breaths. I quietly snuck away back to my room. I hopped in bed and tried to get to sleep. It took two more orgasms before I could relax enough to sleep. Before nodding off I realized I just might need my next truth or dare soon. I was still home for two more days.