Try a Little Tenderness

Story Info
Frustrated wife gets night out with friends.
2.5k words
3.74
101.1k
6
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe it actually happened. It seems like a dream now. Jenny came over to visit, and to invite me and my husband, Shawn, out to a fancy candle-lit restaurant for dinner with her and her husband, Alex. Shawn was not even listening, I had to get right in front of him to get his attention. The game was on, and nothing else could get inside his narrow field of vision. When he finally realized that I was asking him a question, he looked up and listened for a moment, shaking his head "no". He wanted to stay right where he was, in his big chair, with a drink in one hand and the remote in the other.

I turned to Jenny. "No, I guess we can't join you," I said, disappointed.

Jenny, looking back and forth between us, took me by the hand and led me down the hall to my bedroom. "Get some clothes," she commanded, "you are coming with us!"

I started to protest, but thought about how dull today would be sitting at home with Shawn, so I looked in my closet and chose a skirt and sweater.

"Not on your life," said Jenny, rifling through all my clothing, "This one!" and handed me a sexy spandex dress.

It was black and almost sheer, with short lacy sleeves, and I had bought it as part of my hooker outfit for the Halloween party we didn't attend. "I couldn't wear that!" I protested, but Jenny was insistent and started going through my underwear drawers, choosing a lacy black g-string, garter belt and push-up bra. Finding black stockings and a pair of impossibly high black "fuck-me" pumps, she declared my outfit complete. I was to go home with her and we would get ready together.

I packed all my clothing and toiletries in a bag, and nervously approached my husband. I told him that I was going out to dinner with Jenny and Alex, and that there were enough leftovers in the fridge for him when he got hungry. He grunted and waved me away like a mosquito.

Sighing, I turned to Jenny. "I guess he doesn't care," I muttered as we headed for the door.

As I left the house, it was almost as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. The sun was shining, it was a gorgeous day, and I decided right then and there that I would have a great time! Jenny and Alex were a lot of fun and whenever the four of got together, Shawn never participated anyway. He always sat like a lump and let the rest of us carry the conversation. Maybe this would be even better, because I would not have to constantly worry that he was bored.

So, Alex waited patiently, as Jenny and I got into our evening-wear. Jenny was decked out as sexy as I was, with a matching red bra and panty set and garters to hold up her fishnet stockings. She looked stunning in her low-cut black mini-dress, and her pumps (which begged fucking every bit as much as mine did) made her legs curve nicely. I've always found Jenny attractive; her long raven hair and deep black eyes, and her kissable mouth rivaled her lush curvy body, and heavy round breasts. We had experimented with lesbian sex when we were roommates in college, but that stopped when I started dating what's-his-name. Um. Shawn! Watching her get dressed brought back memories of many exciting times with her.

After she finished dressing, she helped me with my hair. She added wave upon wave of volume to my mid-length chestnut hair, making me look like I'd just had a tumble in the hay. My brown eyes sparkled after she made up my face, and my lips looked full and red and poutier than ever. The dress I was wearing really hugged my body sexily (as spandex is wont to do), and my bountiful breasts stood proudly, nipples erect, with the help of my push-up bra. God, we looked sexy!

"God, you two look sexy!" commented Alex, when we emerged from the bathroom. He didn't look so bad himself! His long sandy hair was pulled back in a pony-tail, and he was dressed to kill in shiny black boots, black slacks, a black banded-collar shirt, and (to break up the somber tone) a tan suede vest. I looked right into his deep blue eyes, and I wanted to kiss him right then and there. Smacking myself mentally, I put that thought out of my head. As sexy as he was, Alex was married to my best friend in the whole world. I'd never dream of doing anything with him! Well, I could dream about it, but anything more would be out of the question!

God, I was horny! Shawn hadn't touched me in weeks. Or was it months? I couldn't remember the last time I'd been well and truly fucked. And here I was dressed like a slut, and fantasizing about making love to my best friend's husband. And my best friend!

Every head turned to us when we entered the restaurant. You could guess what they were thinking about Alex, walking across the floor with a babe on each arm. Jenny and I played up to their dirty thoughts, and rubbed against him suggestively, and Alex just smiled and took it like a trooper.

The service was adequate, but the meal was superb! We had steak and lobster-tail, and a lovely garden salad, and we went through two bottles of wine. I guess I could blame the events of the evening on those two bottles, but Hell, I was thinking clearly enough. I was, perhaps, a little less inhibited than I normally would be, but that was probably more hormones than hooch. Anyway, we were having a great time, talking about nothing in particular, and laughing our asses off. At one point, I leaned across Alex, and hugged Jenny. "Thanks for making me come out tonight, Babe," I said, and I kissed her. It wasn't a deep tongue-kiss or anything, but it wasn't just a chaste peck on the cheek either. And she kissed me back.

As I sat down again, I noticed the look on Alex's eyes, which said "Oh, God! Do that again!"

Smiling coyly at him, I said, "Hmmm. Surf and turf for dinner. You know, Jenny, I think Alex is expecting to get laid tonight."

Laughing, she answered, "If I spring for dessert, does that mean that you have to fuck me too?"

"Anytime, Darlin'!" I said. Smiling, she kissed me again.

This time, the kiss lingered a bit longer, and Alex put his arms around us both. "Dessert's here," he said with a grin, and the waiter, blushing furiously, left us to our chocolate mousse.

I was still fantasizing about fucking them both, when we got back to their place. "Well, I guess I'd better get going, and give you two some privacy," I said, not really wanting to go home.

"Nonsense," said Jenny, "you're staying the night."

"Yeah," said Alex, "It's too late, and you've had too much to drink to drive home now."

"Besides," added Jenny with a grin, "you haven't fucked us yet."

"Well, I'm no tease," I said, and kissed her. Blame it on the wine, or on my libido, I don't care. Kissing her deeply, I pushed my tongue between her lips. I think I shocked her, because she gasped, but a moment or two later, she was into it. Wrapping her arms around me, she kissed me back with growing passion, and we both got lost in that kiss, breaking it only to invite Alex into our embrace. We kissed again, while he held us close, and explored our bodies with his hands.

"I think we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom," whispered Jenny when we broke the kiss again. No one argued, and we left a trail of clothing from the front door to their king-sized bed. Stripped to our undies, we collapsed into a sexy heap of excited flesh on the bed. I felt their hands all over me, as they ignited my passion, and I kissed them each in turn.

Jenny reached around and unhooked my bra, as Alex kissed her deeply, and tenderly, and I rubbed his arms and chest. She took my ample breasts in her hands, squeezing them playfully, and then she and Alex each took a nipple between their lips. Holding their heads close, I sighed heavily, enjoying the rare sensation. I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter by the second. They had to come off!

Jenny moved her hand between my thighs, and pressed it to my labia, making me moan softly, and then she slowly and deliberately pulled my panties down, and off. And then these two sexy people proceeded to give me a tongue bath like I'd never had before! Writhing on the bed, I moaned louder and louder as Jenny and Alex kissed and licked me all over. Their expert tongues hit all of the right places, and finally ended up on my hot wet pussy. With one tongue between my pussy-lips, and one on my clit, I cried out passionately, as the first orgasm I'd had in God-knows-how-fucking-long came gushing from my quivering cunt.

After my climax subsided, I kissed both of their mouths, savoring the flavor of my juices. I hadn't realized how much I'd been missing sex. Oh, I'd given myself, with the help of some electronic toys, a few orgasms over the past few months, but while nice, they were never more than a much-needed release. Nothing compares to having someone else, much less two someone else's, bring you to Nirvana! And I was ready for more!

Pushing Jenny back on the bed, I slid my body all up and down the length of hers, creating a delicious heat and friction between us, which inflamed every nerve in my body. I'm guessing it did the same for Jenny, because she was panting, and kissing my neck passionately. I reached for Alex, my hand landing on his thigh, inches from his hard cock, which made a tent of his blue boxers, and pulled him over to us. Holding them both close to my naked body, I licked Alex's nipples, while Jenny did the same to mine.

With Jenny's tongue doing wonderful things to my nipples, I freed Alex's thick hard cock from his boxer shorts, and gently kissed the tip. His moan caught Jenny's attention, and she stopped sucking my nipples to watch what I was doing to her husband. And I'm not sure whose moans were louder, Alex or Jenny, when I slid his cock slowly down my throat. Jenny sat back, watching and rubbing her clit, while I deepthroated her husband's stiff dick, and soon Alex was pumping his hips, and fucking my mouth.

I don't know how long I sucked his cock, but I loved every moment of it, especially that moment when, bucking wildly, he called out, "Oh! I'm c- cummmmminnnng!" and gobs and gobs of his thick white spunk shot out of his cock, and into my waiting mouth. Mmmm. His cum tasted so good! Jenny thought so too, apparently, because no sooner was his cock out, than Jenny was kissing my mouth, eating her husband's cum from it. I kissed her back, and gladly shared his sperm with her. And while Alex recovered, and watched, our kiss grew more and more passionate.

We explored each other's bodies with lips and tongue and teeth, and after a time, we were in the perfect position for mutual oral pleasure, so we slipped into a sexy 69, with me on top, and began slurping at each other's cunts. Her pussy was so sweet, so tasty! It had been a long time since we'd been together like this, but our bodies remembered, and we both knew just what to do. Swirling my tongue over her clit, I brought Jenny to plateau after plateau of bliss, each one higher than the last, until finally, there was no place to go except for over the brink. Our bodies were as one, and we came together, each screaming her ecstasy into the other's cunt.

Rolling off of Jenny, I noticed that Alex's cock was still rock-hard. He was stroking it lazily, and looking at us with lust in his eyes. Jenny hugged me from behind, and said, "you want him to stuff that prick into you, don't you, Allie?"

I nodded, and licked my lips.

"You shouldn't keep our guest waiting any longer, Alex. Now, be a good host, and come over here and fuck Alison," she said with a grin.

And Alex was a very good host, indeed! Pushing my thighs apart with his hands, he slid his cock between my pussy lips, and then over my sensitive clitty. He did this for some time, just rubbing my pussy with his penis, until I was begging him to fuck me, and fuck me hard! And with Jenny holding my hand, and his, Alex shoved his cock deep into my pussy with one long hard thrust, and I howled with pleasure. I was being well and truly fucked! Finally! I had waited much too long for this!

In no time at all, I was hitting my third climax, and I hit it hard! I nearly blacked out when I came, and when I regained full consciousness, Jenny was holding me close in her arms. She was also moaning, because she was also having her pussy eaten by Alex. He made her cum, while I held her, and then climbed on top of her, to give her a right good fucking, like the one he gave me. They fucked slowly, and gently, and lovingly, and stroking my clit, I watched the sheer pleasure on their faces, as they climaxed together. Moments later my fourth orgasm followed, and my good friends kissed me, and we all cuddled together in the bed, until we drifted off to sleep.

That was last night. Alex has gone to work, and Jenny, after fixing me a delicious breakfast, and giving me good-morning kisses from both herself and Alex, has done the same. I'm off work today, but soon, I'll have to go home. I still haven't decided what, if anything, to tell Shawn about last night.

I had thought that it was the sex that I missed, but it was much more than that. I miss the tenderness, and the caring. The kind of tenderness and caring that Alex and Jenny showed to one another (and to me) all last evening, not just while they were fucking. The kind of tenderness and caring that Shawn hasn't shown to me since before our first wedding anniversary.

So, regardless of what I do or don't tell him about last night, I do have a few things to say to Shawn. I think the marriage may be over. If not -- if it can be saved -- then I'll do my damnedest to save it, with the help of a professional marriage counsellor. If it is over, then I know that my best friend Jenny, and her wonderful husband Alex will be there for me. Either way, I will not live the way I have been living these past months. And I will not allow Shawn to ignore me anymore.