Tryin' Ryan Ch. 02

Story Info
Drew finally meets Ryan and so does Linda.
3.5k words
4.07
24.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week that Mae was in the city went by pretty quick. Linda made the room next to Drew's ready for Mae and her ol' man, as she called him. Drew and Linda worked with Monica on a couple photo shoots, down by the river, which was cool. The weather was perfect and the new girls were pretty damn cute. One of the girls, Heather, was tall, with short blond hair, big blue eyes and built like a brick shit-house. She had the finest pair of boobs Drew had seen in quite some time. Poor girl was as dumb as a post, though. Just the way Monica liked 'em. The other girl, Janet, was a little more petite, with longer dark hair and a bit more reserved. She too had a gorgeous body. Monica new how to pick 'em.

Monica got paid for some photos, so she had some cash on hand, which meant that it was payday for Linda and Drew too. It also meant it was time for a celebration. Drew had a couple of guys from his band over. They brought their guitars and provided some tunes. Monica had a few of her friends from the city out. Linda invited a few college girls. There were several of Monica's "models" and there were some people that nobody seemed to know.

They had a huge cook out. There was plenty to eat, plenty to drink, plenty to smoke and snort and pills for all your ills. Mae could not have picked a better to arrive. Mae rolled in with the legendary Ryan just in time for supper.

Linda and Drew spotted Mae and Ryan, across the yard, at about the same time. Drew's eyes locked on Mae right away, in her bell bottoms and her tight little t-shirt. His heart skipped a beat. He had missed her and was so glad to see her. Drew's eyes then shifted to Ryan. He seemed tall standing next to Mae, with her arm around his waist, but he was of average height, and build, with shoulder length, wavy brown hair and big brown eyes.

Ryan had a relaxed and confident air about him. Drew could sense it from across the yard. He carried himself well. He wore some sort of peasant shirt from Bolivia, or some South American country, faded, bell bottomed jeans, and boots. He had a buckskin jacket over his shoulder and he carried a duffel bag and a guitar case. He was obviously here to stay for a while.

Linda shouted when she saw Mae and ran across the lawn to greet them. Drew followed close behind. By the time he got there, the girls had hugged and kissed and Linda had been introduced to Ryan. Mae ran to Drew as he approached, threw her arms around him and kissed his lips. "I've missed you!" she whispered.

"I've missed you too."

"Come meet Ryan!" Mae took Drew by the hand and dragged him to where Ryan stood. Drew couldn't help but notice that Linda was staring at Ryan as he looked around the yard at all the people and the house.

As Drew approached, he could see why Linda was captivated. Ryan was a good lookin' guy. His features were rather soft, but not feminine. He had big, soft, brown eyes, with long eye lashes. His skin was smooth, tanned and unblemished. The ditzy little blonde , Heather, referred to him as "dreamy". Monica made a point to keep those two separated. Monica had just begun with little Heather.

"The legendary Ryan, I presume," Drew said, extending his hand. They grasped one another's hands, firmly.

"I don't believe I've heard the legend," said Ryan glancing at Mae. Mae just shrugged.

"Legend has it that you are one cool fuckin' dude," Drew said.

"Hope I can live up to the legend," Ryan said glancing at Mae who was grinning sheepishly. "You must be Drew."

"OK, then," Drew said, "If you insist." Ryan just looked at him with a wry little smile that told him he got the joke, but wasn't overly amused. Drew heard Mae chuckle, but Linda didn't get it.

"I'm sorry guys," Mae piped in, "Ryan, Drew. Drew, Ryan."

Ryan slapped Drew's shoulder and said, "Good to meet ya', man. I've heard a lot about ya."

"And I've heard you are one cool fuckin' dude."

"That seems to be the rumor," said Ryan.

"Is it rumor," Drew asked, "Or is it legend? Only time will tell."

"And time loves a hero," They guys laughed.

Linda asked, "Is anyone hungry?"

Ryan replied, "I could eat the crouch out of a rag-doll!"

"Sorry, dude," Drew said, "We're fresh out of crotch-o-rag-doll, but we'll see if we can scrape up somethin' else for ya'!" They all laughed that time, and headed for the table.

They had a great night. They ate, they drank, they smoked , they danced and sang and laughed and joked. They carried on until dark, when some of the folks left and the rest of them moved indoors and partied some more. After mid-night. Linda and Drew took Mae and Ryan up to their room. Ryan stowed his gear and joined them, in Drew and Linda's room for a night-cap.

Ryan brought out his guitar and the guys sang a few more songs and had another drink or two. Ryan and Drew were sitting on the floor singing as the girls sat on the bed talking. It wasn't long before the girls started to kiss. Ryan played his guitar and the guys sang and watched their girlfriends make out. The girls started to undress each other and the guys sang on. Within a few minutes the girls were naked and really getting it on. The guys had stopped singing and the chords from Ryan's guitar trickled to a halt. Drew muttered, "If music be the food of love..." And Ryan struck up a Flamenco piece on his guitar.

It was perfect. The girls really got into it. They were fired up. Drew moved up into his big chair and Ryan kept playing. It was beautiful, watching those two lovely creatures kiss and caress each other, in the candle light. There was so much passion between them. They were truly, making love. Drew wondered if maybe Linda loved Mae as much as he did. 'Did Linda love Mae as much as he did.' he wondered, ' Did he love Mae as much as Ryan did.' He wanted to make love to Mae so much that it hurt.

Drew wanted to snatch Mae away from Linda, pull her into his big, soft chair and make mad, passionate love to her as Linda and Ryan looked on. He wanted to join his two beautiful, little lovers, but he couldn't move. He wondered if it was because Ryan was there. What ever was the case, he just couldn't move.

Ryan's Flamenco piece reached a fiery crescendo and his guitar fell silent. The only sounds in the room was their breathing. It was as if time stood still. Mae slowly withdrew from her sweating, panting little lover and moved to the edge of the bed and sat there, her smooth, sweating, alabaster skin glistening, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath. She stared at Ryan and he stared at her. Drew knew that they were reading each other's minds and he wished that he could listen in.

Ryan laid his guitar aside, took off his boots and stood up. He moved slowly toward the bed with his eyes locked onto Mae's. He pulled off his shirt and cast it aside. He took another step toward the bed.

Drew looked at Linda. She was on her belly, inching closer and closer to Mae. He looked back up at Ryan and he was right in front of Mae. Mae slowly unbuttoned his jeans and they fell to the floor. Ryan stepped out of the them and kicked them aside. He wore nothing underneath.

Ryan stood there in front of Mae and they all held our breath. He was magnificent. He was not big or muscular, but every one of his muscles her perfectly toned and well defined. His body was perfectly proportioned. He was the perfect male specimen. He was Michelangelo's "David" in the flesh. Drew was truly astounded. He had never felt that way about a guy before. Drew wanted him. He wanted to be Ryan, to feel Ryan, to taste Ryan. He felt privileged to be in Ryan's presents. He was in awe.

Drew looked at Linda. She too was in awe. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. Drew watched her look up at Ryan's face. He smiled down on her and she seemed to melt. Then her eyes trailed down to his hard cock, that stood out, just inches from Mae's face. When Linda's eyes found Ryan's cock, her eyes got even wider. Just like every other part of him, his cock was perfect too. It wasn't large. It was actually slightly smaller than average, but it was perfectly proportioned to his body, and perfect in shape and form.

Drew watched as Ryan ran his fingers through Mae's shiny, jet-black hair. She leaned forward and placed her lips against the tip of Ryan's dick. His cock twitched and he drew a quick breath. Mae's tongue snaked out from between her lips and swirled around the head of Ryan's cock. He drew a long deep, ragged breath as Mae parted her lovely lips and pulled the head of his cock into her mouth. Drew could hear Ryan's breaths coming faster and deeper. He could hear his Linda's breaths quickening as well, as she inched herself closer and closer to Ryan's perfect cock.

Mae slid her lips down the length of Ryan's shaft until she had engulfed the entire thing. Drew could see that Linda was amazed. Mae slowly slid her lips back until only the head was between her lips. She slid down and took in another inch, and then another and another. Drew could see Mae's cheeks sink in as she began to suck hard on Ryan's beautiful, perfect cock. He knew what ecstacy Ryan was enjoying. He knew how it felt to have Mae's lips around his cock. Mae slid her lips down, taking all of Ryan's dick, then slid back to just the head, over and over again, pausing near the end, from time to time to suck and slurp at it hard. Ryan's breathing came faster and faster. So did Drew's, and so did Linda's, as she moved closer and closer to Ryan's perfect cock. Suddenly, Mae stopped. Drew knew what was happening. Mae had sensed that Ryan was about to cum. She slowly pulled her lips back and off of his cock. Mae stared at Ryan's perfect cock and Linda who was only inches away stared at Ryan's cock. Drew was staring at Ryan's cock as well.

Drew could see that Linda was trembling and he could pick her breathing out over that of the others. He could read Linda's mind. It wasn't difficult. Ryan read her thoughts too and Drew saw Ryan's fingers run through Linda's hair. Linda moved forward those last couple of inches. Mae moved forward too. The timing was perfect as Linda's lips met Mae's lips right at the tip of Ryan's cock. They held there for what seemed to Drew, and Ryan too, probably, like an eternity. Then Mae's tongue darted out under the crown of Ryan's cock and teased Linda's lower lip and then withdraw. Linda's tongue chased after it. Mae's tongue then slid across the top of that crown and touched Linda's upper lip. Linda did the same. They were soon engaged in a dance of tongues across that cock of Ryan's. Their tongues were lashing all over his cock and each other's lips. That cock of his was wet and shiny as their tongues and lips slid all over it.

Drew's heart was pounding and his cock was aching. "Why didn't they ever do that to me?" He wondered. He had slept with those two girls for weeks and they never gave him that sort of treat. He had to be a part of that. Still he couldn't move.

Just then Mae pulled away and wrapped her slender little fingers around Ryan's cock. Linda held perfectly still as Mae raked that cock of Ryan's slowly, left and right across Linda's wet lips. Linda parted her lips and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Linda held the head of Ryan's cock in her mouth while Mae stroked the slippery shaft. Mae was jacking Ryan off into Linda's mouth. Then Linda allowed Ryan to push her head down as she accepted his cock all the way into her mouth. Mae moved aside and Linda moved over, on all fours in front of Ryan.

Linda took inch after inch of Ryan's cock, until she had it all in her mouth. Every inch of that perfect cock of his was in Linda's mouth. She had never taken in all of Drew's cock. Maybe it was because Drew's cock was a little bigger. Her lips were buried in Ryan's pubic hair, with his hand on the back of her head as she struggled to breath through her nose. They held still while Linda's breathing slowed, then she pulled back slowly. Once she had just the head in her mouth, Drew saw her cheeks sink in as she sucked hard on his dick, just as Mae had done.

Linda took in another inch or two started sucking really hard again. Drew could hear the sucking and slurping sounds. Then she inched her way up his shaft until she had the whole thing in her mouth again. Linda held perfectly still, breathing hard through her nose, as Ryan tenderly ran his fingers through her hair. Linda was sucking Ryan's cock with such passion it was difficult to bare, more passion than she had ever shown anyone, maybe even Drew.

Linda started to rock, forwards and back on Ryan's cock, as he ran his fingers through her hair. Drew was going insane. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He didn't know how long he could take it. She pulled off at one point, wrapped her hand around Ryan's cock and looked up at him. She smiled so tenderly, and so sweetly, that Drew's heart nearly broke. She smiled up at him and stroked his hard, wet cock for several seconds, then dove back down on that cock of his with an eagerness and hunger Drew had never seen in Linda before.

As Drew watched Linda sucking Ryan's hard cock, he was overwhelmed with emotions. He couldn't sort them all out. He was insanely jealous. He either wanted that thing to stop or he had to be a part of it. He was paralyzed for some reason, which would not allow him to do either.

Drew didn't really want it to stop. It was the most thrilling scene he had ever witnessed. He was angry that, for whatever reason, he could not take part. He sat motionless, while Ryan, Mae and Linda were having the most exciting sexual experience he could imagine, he was in the same room and was not a part of it.

Drew watched as his pretty little Linda sucked Ryan's cock and he wanted to participate, but he didn't want to spoil that magnificent experience that the two of them were enjoying. He could see what it meant to Linda, and he would never dream of interrupting that. At the same time, he wished that he could be a part of it somehow. He wished that he could be Ryan, with Linda's lips around his own dick. He wished that he could be behind Linda, fucking her from behind as she sucked Ryan's beautiful cock. He wished that he could fuck Ryan, as Linda sucked Ryan's cock. He wished that he could be Linda, sucking Ryan's perfect cock.

Drew found myself desiring Ryan, wanting him, wanting to be him. He wanted to touch him to feel like him, to feel him, to taste him. He wanted to share with his Linda, that thing she had, moments before, when she and Mae shared Ryan's cock. Drew would have given anything to have Ryan and Mae share his cock that way. He would have given anything to share Ryan's cock with either or both of those girls. What an exciting thought it was to imagine the three of them, Linda, Mae and him, all going down on Ryan. It was not out of the question. The night was young.

Just then, Drew felt Mae's hands on his legs and she suddenly appeared, just above his knees. He was startled by her pretty, little face. "Hey, you," she whispered. "Feeling neglected over here?"

"Maybe, just little."

"We can't have that! Don't you worry. Mae's back in town and Mae will take very good care of you."

Mae ran her hands up Drew's thighs, into his shorts and found his aching member. She wrapped her slender little fingers around his cock and whispered, "I've missed you."

Mae pulled Drew's shorts off as he took his shirt off. She stared at his cock for a few seconds and said, "I've missed this guy too." She noticed that he was still watching Linda and Ryan, she glanced over her shoulder at them and said, "Your little ol' lady gives good head, huh? I can see that Ryan likes it."

"You're better!" Drew said

"What?"

"You give better head that Linda."

"You are so nasty. You should never say things like that," she said, looking back at Ryan and Linda, "Not while she's in the room."

Mae raked her long silky hair across the tops of Drew's thighs as she moved her face toward his cock. It gave him goose bumps. She knew it would. He felt her hot breath on his cock and he trembled with anticipation. It felt as if Mae had been away for ages. It was so good to have her back. Mae tenderly touched her lips to the tip of his dick. He shivered. She slowly moved her moist lips side to side across the end of his cock as she done with Ryan's cock on Linda's lips. Then he felt her tongue swirl around the tip. It was all so familiar, but he was loving every second of it. He looked at Linda, who was sucking Ryan's cock so passionately, as he felt Mae tenderly engulf the head of his cock in her mouth. Drew looked at Ryan's firm, strong, beautiful body, and wanted to be him.

Suddenly, Drew felt Mae, sucking his cock with more passion than he knew Linda could ever imagine. Mae was drawing something from deep in the core of him. He felt the need to explode. Mae sensed that need and abruptly stopped. She gently blew on his hot, wet cock to soothe him, then slowly raised up and looked him in the eye. They stared at each other for a while then she whispered, "I love you, Drew."

"I love you too, Mae," Drew whispered as he looked over her shoulder to watch his Linda sucking Ryan's cock.

Mae climbed into the chair and straddled his legs. She moved over to block his view of Linda and Ryan. "Forget them!" she said, "I'm serious here! Do you hear what I'm saying to you?"

"You said you love me and I said I love you too."

"What I'm saying is, that I'm in love with you. I'm talkin' about forever shit. Are you listenin' to me? Do hear what I'm sayin'?"

"What bout them?" Drew asked as he glanced over Mae's shoulder.

"Fuck 'em!" she replied.

Drew wished he could. He wanted to fuck' em, both, at the same time. He wanted so badly to get involved with what they had going, but he knew there was something private and intimate developing between them. It didn't seem right to interrupt it. He could see over Mae's shoulder that Linda was on her feet, with her arms around Ryan and they were kissing, deeply. It nearly tore Drew's heart out.

"Don't you see what's goin' on?" Mae whispered, "They're falling in love, right before our eyes."

"Don't say that!"

"It doesn't matter if I say it or not. Its gonna happen. It had to happen."

Drew looked over Mae's shoulder again, she moved to block his view. Mae smothered his face with kisses, but he tilted his head enough to see that Ryan was gently lowering Linda to the bed; his bed. He envied Ryan's prowess, he was so smooth. Drew watched as he moved between Linda's knees. She wrapped her legs around his waist and Drew saw her hand slip down between them and he knew that she was guiding his perfect cock into her sweet little pussy. Drew wanted to be Ryan, just then, but eve more, He wanted to be Linda. He wanted Ryan inside of him.