Trying Black

Story Info
Her first venture into having a black cock.
4.3k words
3.74
162.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My latest story:

Both my husband and I often work away from home. There is one particular place that we do a lot of work and so we bought a flat there. When either of us (or both of us) work in the area we have a place of our own to stay.

Even though we enjoy having our own place it can be boring if you are on your own. So it was quite a thrill to find Martin through a site in the internet. He lived in the area and his profile made him sound very nice. Most of all my attraction was that I had always fantasized about having a black guy. He seemed nice and genuine and eventually we spoke on the phone. He was straight forward and honest. He was married but his wife did not enjoy sex and he had a high sex drive. He said that if I found this unacceptable, he would understand but he felt it was important to be honest. He was also keen to point out that he did not want a relationship as he was happy in his marriage and had children he adored. He was just looking for sex. I agreed to meet him when I was next in the area and so a date was arranged and we met up at a hotel. He tuned out to be a really nice guy. He was a professional, intellectual and really good fun to talk to.

We ended up talking for hours and if it had not been for the very wet knickers I had, I would have forgot why we had met up. He had taken a room for the night and so we moved upstairs. The room was small but I don't think that either of us were focused on the room.

His eyes were devouring me and I was keen to see my first black cock close up. The first five minutes passed in a blur. One minute we were standing kissing and the next minute we were naked on the bed. I know that I caught a glimpse of his cock at one stage but laying next to him I ran my hand down between his legs and came across his manhood and it nearly took my breath way.

It wasn't the biggest although the size was very suitable indeed. It was hot and hard but I was amazed at how smooth it was to touch. The skin was smooth and like silk in my hands. I ran my fingers up and down the length feeling the effect between my legs as my pussy just started to flow uncontrollably. This was the most erotic experience I had ever had. His dark skin lying next to my white body was a contrast that intrigued me and turned me on. The smooth feel of his skin was so different to any man I had ever touched before.

He started down my body kissing and feeling me with is hands and lips. I wanted to watch as I saw him moving his hands across my pale skin. His mouth opened over my nipple and a pink tongue appeared and licked the now hard and excited end. At the same time his fingers found my pussy lips and I jumped as I felt his gentle touch on my intimate parts.

He continued his journey down my body until he found my pussy with his tongue. I was in ecstasy as I watched his head between my legs and felt him lick me with a nice strong tongue. I couldn't hold back and within seconds I was cumming over his face.

He smiled as I came down from my first orgasm and all I could think was I wanted to have a good look at that cock. I needed it in my hands and mouth. He seemed to know what I was thinking as he rolled over and lay on his back and allowed me to see his manhood properly for the first time.

It seemed to have grown and I grasped it in my hands, marvelling at how something so hard could also feel so soft and silky. I ran my hand up and down the length fascinated by the smoothness and yet feeling the warmth and power it was radiating. My tongue found the tip and I licked it. I remember thinking that I wish I could see my pink tongue on the black skin and made a mental note to bring a camera next time.

As I drew him into my mouth I heard him groan and he twitched. I thought he was going to erupt there and then. Certainly, I was feeling my own mini orgasm as the exoticness of the having this first black cock was effecting me.

I sensed that he would not last long and very soon I felt his cock swell up even more and then it started to explode. The flow was large and the creamy sperm looked so beautiful as it flowed over the end of his blackness. I watched in fascination as I continued to pump him for every last drop. He hadn't been joking when he said he did not get much sex at home. Here was a man that was certainly getting relief that had been a long time coming.

I placed my mouth over the end and he jumped and groaned as my lips engorged him and a small eruption in my mouth told me that he was enjoying the feeling he was getting. I let him return from his heights with slow sucking.

He relaxed but the cock in my hand and mouth had no intention of relaxing in the slightest. He looked down at me a smiled. "Wow, that was great" he said. I smiled with my eyes as I continued to lick and suck on this beautiful cock.

A moment later he lifted me up and lay me down on the bed next to him. He then raised himself up and like a dark cloud he moved over me. I was amazed as I saw this dark body tower over me and watched as his black hands lifted my legs and spread them apart. The contrast was stunning and I just lay there letting him position himself with his cock protruding from him like a snake looking for food.

Then he had me in position and he knelt over me and as our lips touched I also felt the end of his cock brush against my pussy lips. A quiver went through me and I felt him slide his cock along the outside of my pussy. We kissed as he rubbed back and forth for a while and I started to flow once again. I was wetter than I had ever felt in my life and my legs were turning to jelly.

Then suddenly the tip was at my pussy lips nudging at me seeking entry. So this was it! At last my first black cock was about to enter me. He seemed to know I wanted to watch as he lifted himself up and held my legs up and wide in a big ‘V'. I watched as his cock started to work its way in. Half of me wanted to watch and half of me wanted to close my eyes at the sheer pleasure. I was so wet he had little or no resistance as my pussy welcomed the intrusion and I swear that it was pulling him in. I felt very inch of that smooth cock side effortlessly into me until finally he was all the way in. He stopped and let me enjoy the feeling and I could feel him pulsating inside me. My eyes had closed and all my senses were focused on the feeling of him inside me.

Then he started to move and slowly at first he started his long strokes as he withdrew and then pushed back inside. On the backward stroke I felt my pussy try and hold on to him and then suddenly he was pushing forward again giving me that lovely feeling of being stretched again.

Within moments I had my first orgasm which was quickly followed by another has he continued to use his powerful tool to bring wave after wave of feeling rushing over me. I lost count how many times I came before he started to breathe differently and his cock started to swell even more as it prepared to spray my insides with his cum. He jerked pushing into me deeper than he ever had and then it started to twitch uncontrollably and he started to moan out loud. It felt like his whole body was having a convulsing fit which went on for what seemed like ages but was probably only a minute.

As he came down off his high, he slumped on top of me and I felt the full weight of his body on mine. For several minutes we lay there eventually lying side by side touching each other without saying a word.

We talked for a while and he explained how his wife was really not interested in sex. After having the children she had no particular interest an on the occasions there was some sex it was not exciting, adventurous or erotic in any way. She lay there and let him do what he wanted to do. He loved her and the children dearly but needed to have physical satisfaction from time to time as well.

It was getting late and so I got up and had a shower and dressed, but only after we had teased each other orally. I left wanting more and he similarly watched me go with a semi hard cock that would have happily risen again if asked to

It was a couple of months later that I was to be back in that area and on this occasion we were both working in the area at the same time. So we were both staying at our flat for a few days.

I wanted to meet Martin again. I suggested to my husband that maybe he would like to go out with his mate for an evening. The two of them don't get to see each other often and I know they enjoy a good chat and put the world to rights.

He thought it was a good idea and said I was welcome to join them. I declined with a broad smile and he knew that this meant I had a plan up my sleeve. The following evening arrived and I kissed him good bye and told him t to get back too early, in fact I would text him when he was able to come back. He smiled and left. I went for a hot bath and put on some stockings, short skirt and a small top. I know Martin would not be able to keep his hands off me.

I was just ready when the door bell rang and there was Martin with a grin from ear o ear. We embraced and his hands went down to my bum and he pulled me against him. I could feel his cock stiffening as our tongues found each other and we embraced a little longer than we had probably set out to do.

We pulled apart and laughed at our initial lust. After a bit of general chat and caching up with what he was doing and I was doing, I said that maybe we should go for something to eat. As he stood up I saw that he still had a bulge in his trousers and so stepped forward and rubbing it I said "Are we a bit excited?" He just smiled and so I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his trousers and freed his lovely long, thick, black cock which sprang out in my face.

I licked the sides and then placed my mouth over the end drawing it deep into my mouth. He moaned as I started to suck and my head moved up and down over his lovely cock. He was getting very excited and his hips started to move back and forth to meet me. It had obviously been a while because suddenly he could take it no more. He lifted me up and placed me on the edge of the couch and he dived between my legs. His tongue was teasing my clit and soon invading my inner sanctum causing me to moan and thrust myself against his face wanting more of the feeling he was giving.

He timed it to perfection. He stopped just as I was about to start cumming on his face and he undid his trousers and opened his shirt showing me his body which made me even more lustful. He knelt down with my bum on the edge of the couch and my legs in the air with a wet pussy just waiting to be invaded by this gorgeous black cock.

I jumped as the end of his cock touched my pussy lips and then a warm feeling came over me as I felt him start to slide inside me. My legs had a mind of their own as they wrapped themselves around him and tried to pull him deeper into me. But he was in control and he inched his way in slowly and I felt every bit of him stretching me as it worked itself in me. When he sank all the way in he stopped for a moment to allow me to enjoy the fullness of his cock and I gripped him with my pussy muscles feeling the strength of him against the walls of my pussy.

Then he started to move in and out. One long stroke followed by few short strokes. It was over for both of us in a few short minutes. He was too excited to last long and so was I. We both came in a thundering orgasm that had us both panting and my legs were holding on so much that I thought they would become locked in that position.

When we came down from our heights we kissed and slowly let each other go. He got up and went off to clean himself up and I did the same I wiped the excess off my pussy but could feel that my pussy was going to leak for some time. I smiled to myself because I was pleased, knowing that now the initial lust was over we would come back from dinner and have slow erotic sex that would last for a while. It had been too long for him to be able to make it last for very long.

We left for something to eat and as I sat in the restaurant I kept feeling is cum dribbling out of my pussy. It was very erotic knowing that this was happening while we were sat in public having a meal. I told Martin that he was going to meet my husband tonight. Even though he knew that my husband was aware and fully supportive of my activities, he looked a little sheepish so I re-assured him that my husband would not mind and not to worry.

"It won't affect our fun" I said. "He will only be involved if I invite him" I added.

We talked and he seemed reassured that it was going to be ok.

After eating we headed home. I got drinks and we sat on the couch together and chatted for a while. I had text husband as we left the restaurant to say we were on the way home and that was his signal that he could come home any time he liked.

We had been chatting for ten minutes when the door opened and my husband walked in. I said ‘Hi darling" and got up to embrace him and gave him a big kiss. I love my husband dearly and it is important that he is constantly assured that this is the case.

It was very erotic because as I stood up and kissed him I could feel the last of Martin's cum trickling out of my pussy and onto my legs.

I introduced the two of them and they chatted and were both very quickly comfortable in each other presence. After a while I excused myself and wandered into the bedroom and took off my skirt. Dressed only in stockings, thong and a thin top I walked through the lounge to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I felt both set of eyes looking at me and walked on without saying a word. On the way back I turned and looked at both of then and smiled. "Don't mind me", I said, and winked at my husband.

When I go back into the bedroom, I slipped out of everything and went to have a shower. I wanted to be clean and fresh for what was ahead. The warm shower felt good and as I dried I paid particular attention to my pussy making sure it was clean, shaved and ready. I could feel it starting to get wet inside in anticipation of what was to come.

Back in the bedroom, I got the room ready and then, listening to their conversation, I waited for an appropriate pause to call out to Martin. "Can you give me a hand" I said to him. I could hear him rise and walk through. He walked into the bedroom to see me lying on the bed playing with my ever increasingly wet pussy.

With my finger I beckoned him over and whispered "Enough talking for now" and when he stopped next to the bed, with my free hand I rubbed his cock through his trousers. Martin looked a bit unsure and so I said "It is ok, I wouldn't do anything that would upset him. He wont mind" and put my arm out to bring him down to me.

That seemed to be all the reassurance he needed and he was soon licking and sucking on my nipples. The TV in the background told me that my husband was keeping himself amused.

It didn't take long for Martin to be naked and next to me on the bed. We kissed and explored each others bodies. The fever of the first encounter before dinner had meant that we could take our time and enjoy the build up.

After about 20 minutes I was sat over Martin's face and his tongue was doing its magic on a very wet pussy. I was holding his long, thick, black cock in my hand and licking and sucking on it like a child with a lollypop. After a few moments of this I called out to my husband, "Phillip, can you come in here a moment".

I had left a camera by the bedroom door and so when he came in I said, "Can you take a few shots of me with this lovely cock in my hand and mouth?" Without waiting for a reply I added, "I want to have a look at them when I am on my own" and I smiled and winked at Phillip.

He agreed and for the next few minutes he took a series of shots of me with my hand around Martin's lovely cock and with my mouth at various stages of devouring his member.

After a while Phillip looked like he had done and was about to leave. "Don't go" I said, ‘I need some shots of this gorgeous black cock in my pussy" and with that I rose up and moved down the bed and still facing my husband I positioned my pussy above Martin's cock. Phillip snapped away and I slowly lowered myself down allowing him to take photos at each stage.

Soon I had Martin all the way inside me. "God that feels nice" I muttered as I heard Martin moan slightly behind me. I sat there for a moment and then started to move up and down. Phillip was taking a few photos but I was rapidly loosing interest in anything other than the feeling I was getting.

After a minute of two I realized that Phillip was standing there and I opened my eyes and looked at him showing him the pleasure on my face. I could see the bulge in his trousers and I blew him a kiss.

"I think that will do" I said and then added you don't mind sleeping in the spare bedroom do you?"

"No of course not" Phillip replied "You two have fun" he said and winked at me as he turned and left the room.

I made sure that the noises we made were audible so that Phillip could hear what was happening as I knew that would really turn him on.

This time it was slow and sensuous between Martin and I. We took our time and I came at least five times both on his tongue and his cock. He eventually came, once again flooding me with his large load of cum which erupted inside me like a mini volcano.

We must have been at it for over an hour and were both relaxed in the afterglow of our fun. Martin was relaxing and recovering and I asked him if he would like anything to drink. He said he was thirsty and so I went through to the kitchen to get us both something to drink.

For the second time that evening I could feel Martin's cum dribbling out of my pussy. I didn't bother to stop it as I had a plan. I retuned with two drinks and handed one to Martin and placed the other on the bedside table. I turned to Martin and said I would be back shortly.

When I went through to the spare bedroom, Martin's cum was leaking out of me. Phillip was in bed and I went up to him and kissed him hard on the lips letting him taste my mouth. His fingers found my wet pussy and started to feel the cum that was leaking out of it.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned my pussy over his face "look at what that monster cock did to your wife's pussy" I said. "His cum is everywhere. He stretched her and gave her some lovely feeling. Did you like seeing me playing with that lovely black cock?"

As I said this I lowered my pussy onto his waiting mouth, and said "Will you clean her for me?"

He groaned as his tongue started to gently lick my pussy lips. It was a little tender from the pounding it had received but was still enjoying the feeling of his tongue. He licked and kissed me and with his hands he rubbed the cum into my legs and up over my bum.

After a few minutes I asked Phillip if he wanted to feel how stretched my pussy was.

"mmmmmmmmm" was the only reply I got. I moved down over his waiting cock and lowered myself onto it. My pussy was so stretched from Martin that it just slipped straight down and drowned Phillip's cock in one swift movement.

He moaned and I started to tease him. "Can you feel his juices? He cums so much and I can feel it deep inside me when he explodes. It feels so good", I continue. "He gives me such nice feelings and makes me cum so many times".

Phillip is moaning and trying to thrust his way into me and get some feeling from my very stretched pussy. I can feel Martin's cum flowing out of me and down Phillip's cock. As I sit on Philip I rub myself back and forth on him exciting myself at the effect this has on my husband.

I could feel that this was having an effect on him and so I climbed off him and grabbed his cock in my hands. "Look at all that cum on your cock", I said. I pulled on it for a while as he started to buck and moan as he approached his orgasm. "Guess what", I continued "I am going down to have some more fun with that hard black cock. He is going to make me cum at least once more before we go to sleep. And then I will wake up and have him one more time to start my day" I smiled as I spoke, taunting my husband, knowing that he will love to wake up to the sounds of me moaning as I thrash around on a nice hard cock.

12