Trying Hard to Get Caught

Story Info
Confession or a man who lusts for an older co-worker.
2k words
3.54
38.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've often wanted to write about an incident in my life that at times is disturbing to me and at times is very erotic. The disturbing part comes from the fact that as a man, I allowed myself to become aroused in the presence of an unsuspecting and perhaps unwilling woman, without any consideration of her feelings. In my mind, I was crazy with lust for her but there was no mutual consent or any knowledge to her of what was going on in my mind. I would fantasize about this woman constantly and I would allow myself to become aroused in her presence without her knowing. This led to many close calls where I almost crossed the line of exposing myself to her. To do this would have been very wrong and I am not proud of the fact that this behavior dominated my working relationship with her for several years. Thank God I never completely crossed the line and that the worst (or best) never happened. Now I look back at those moments and wish that we could have nourished a relationship with each other that would have led to an open and mutually beneficial sexual escapade. Instead, I can only wonder what it could have been like as she is no longer in good physical health.

I own a furniture store in a small town in the western United States. It's a fairly large store that is divided into many rooms of furniture with walls and arches and doors so customers can flow from room to room as they browse. It is a good business and there are always people coming in and out during the day. Typically there are predictable days when we are busy and there are times during each day that are a little quieter on average. The slowest day of the week is Wednesday; On this day I would work all by myself with the exception of the cleaning person, Ellen, who would come in at 7:30am and work until about 12:30. My store doesn't open until 10am so this gave her a couple of hours to do the bathrooms, the office area, and vacuum before customers would be allowed in. After we opened at 10 she would move about the store and dust the china cabinets and curios and keep the place looking fresh.

I would usually come into work at 8am on Wednesday and deal with paperwork issues as Ellen did the bathrooms. When she finished with those, she would start vacuuming throughout the store using our old noisy vacuum cleaner. I could always hear the machine in the background as she worked and I always knew where she was working. If I heard the vacuum stop I could figure she was coming back towards the office to grab her duster or to bring a catalog back to the bookshelf.

Ellen was a unique and remarkable woman. She had an excellent figure as she loved to go dancing in the evenings with her husband. She had that perfect ballroom dancer figure with a very large bust line and she kept herself in great shape. She only worked so she could keep busy one day during the week and she like working in the furniture store. I enjoyed looking at her and the most amazing thing is that she was a grandmother with incredible energy and though she was in her sixties she never failed to get me excited in my forties. At times when I would be home fantasizing about sex and stoking off, I would end up thinking about her as I came and I often wondered whether it was unique that I was jacking off thinking about someone who was well into her years. Beautiful, young customers would come into my store each day but instead of fantasizing about them I would think of Ellen and her wonderful mature figure.

It was during these early mornings when I would come to work horny where I got myself into trouble. In those days, the internet was in its infancy and I was just starting to discover that you could download and view pornographic pictures on your desktop....in living color. Of course there were no such thing as x rated video clips yet but it was exciting enough to view a full color photo right there on my desk. I was amazed that i could find all sorts of pictures... blow jobs, cum shots, group sex, big breasts.....it was all there. These pictures would make me so horny and as I studied them I would gain an instant hard-on.

Of course while this was going on Ellen would be out there vacuuming away while I was drooling and searching for the perfect x rated picture. As the weeks moved on I became more proficient at finding great sexy photos and I became more and more bold about getting an erection while sitting at my desk. Soon I was unzipping my fly and squeezing my cock as I clicked from picture to picture. As Ellen would be working in the showroom I was working up a huge erection and when she would stop the vacuum I would quickly tuck away my hard cock into my pants and cover up the image on my computer as she approached my desk.

As the weeks progressed so did my boldness and soon I was taking the opportunity to stroke my cock while she was in a far off room vacuuming. It was a pretty safe bet that I wouldn't get caught as long as I could hear the vacuum running and could tuck away my cock as she approached. After a few days of stroking and tucking my cock away before I finished, I finally got the courage to go all the way and I stroked myself to climax while I watched her working at a distance in one of the display rooms. Fortunately, I had a box of kleenex on the desk as I erupted into a huge mess from the excitement of getting off before I got caught. Shortly after cumming and tossing the used Kleenex into the waste basket, Ellen came into the office to empty the trash. I could still smell the odor of my cum as she hauled the can away. I do not not think she had any clue as to what was going on then and it was a huge turn on to know that I was very close to getting caught.

After that, Each Wednesday, I would look forward to doing this and there were days when I would jack off two times in the morning while watching her before the store doors were opened. I became more and more bold and I had numerous close calls without getting caught. As I stroked myself furiously and got very close to cumming I would reach that special point where there would be no turning back. I would either have to stop and tuck it away or I would have to go all the way even if it meant getting caught. Many times I would stop and barely get my cock back into my trousers before she made it back to the office. In those cases I would have surely been caught if I hadn't stopped and I promised myself I wouldn't do that again. However, as soon as she finished her work in the office and headed back out to the floor I would quickly finish myself off with her oblivious to the hole episode.

FInally, one day, something happened that changed all of this and turned me into a chronic masturbator at work. I had found the most incredible photo of an older brunette woman sucking on a hard cock. The man had just released a load and the sperm had dripped down onto her large exposed breasts which she was holding up for him. This was an incredible turn on to me. As I heard Ellen's vacuum motor running around the wall to my right, I leaned back into my desk chair and thrust my pelvis up into the air while arching my back, trying to decide whether I should blast off or not. I stroked furiously and decided to cum, and I sat down into my chair to finish it off and reached over to the left to grab some kleenex out of the box to cum into. Ellen, who had left her vacuum running and who simply needed to drop a piece of paper into the trash can by my desk, suddenly came walking around the wall into the office.

Without a second to close the window on my computer or tuck my cock into my pants, all I could do was, with my left hand holding onto a wad of kleenex and my right hand holding my huge, hard erection, pull out my keyboard tray to cover my crotch just in time for Ellen to bend over next to me to place the paper into my trash can. In full color on my computer screen was the extremely erotic picture of an older woman, similar to Ellen in feature, sucking a cock while her tits were covered in cum.

Ellen didn't say a word about anything that was right in front of her. Did she see the picture on the screen? Did she see my cock hastily covered by my keyboard tray? Did she see the wad of unused kleenex in my left hand being held right above my huge almost exploded erection? I really don't know and nothing was ever said.

Ellen simply dropped the paper into the bucket with her head about three feet from my partially exposed cock and raised up and went back to her running vacuum as if nothing had happened.

With Ellen back to her work around the corner I resumed my arched backed position in my chair to finish the job I had started; this time I was hoping that she would return to catch me in the act; this time I was not going to stop no matter what. I stroked the largest erection I have ever had until this day and I unloaded the largest load of sperm which shot up onto my shirt and onto the front of my right hand as I have no idea what had happened to the wad of kleenex I was holding and I wasn't going to stop for it this time.

Spent, I left the cum on my cock, my shirt and hand, tucked my penis into my pants and walked out of the office with rubbery legs passing behind Ellen as she continued vacuuming and headed into the bathroom to clean up.

I was hooked. From that moment on, for 3 more years until she retired, I jacked off every Wednesday in my store while Ellen worked away, never finding out whether she knew what I was doing or not. Surely, she had to notice me checking her out and surely she had to notice that many times when I would carry end tables and other pieces of furniture past her I would be sporting a huge hard on under my pants while I walked by.

Since she has retired she comes by to visit once in a while and she always looks great though she is now over 70 and has arthritis and gout. She often tells me she misses working and I tell her that she still looks great and that she is welcome anytime. Once in a while when she is visiting and I am sitting at my desk, she will stoop down to pick up a small speck of nothing on the floor and with her fingers flick it into the trash can just three feet away from my still stirring cock. She has done this a couple of times now without missing a beat of what she is talking about. I often wonder if she is recalling what happened so many years ago or if I am just thinking this is the case based on my many years of fantasy. But when I look back at it now, how could she not know what was going on??? How can I ever thank her for the many moments of pleasure that she allowed me?? How can I be forgiven for almost exposing myself to her on so many occasions?? Maybe writing down this story and getting chastised by the literotica critics may be punishment enough.