Trying New Things Ch. 3

Story Info
Angel & Mike join a special, sexy club.
1.6k words
4.26
33.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of the airport, their bags trailing behind them, Mike flagged over a taxi. Giving him the address of their hotel they both settled into the backseat, holding hands and chatting about there evening ahead.

It was late afternoon by the time they had unpacked and had their showers, each of them taking intense pleasure from the other, licking, sucking as they became more and more exited.

Fuck me Mike!! Please!! Angel begged him. Moving up her body with his tongue Mike sucked deeply on each breast, lightly at first until she was begging for his cock so desperately.

Positioning himself between her legs he plunged into her warm wetness and at the same time clamping his teeth down on her nipples. Feeling her tense

As he bit down, she started to scream in desperate pleasure while her first orgasm racked her body. Over and over he pumped her, hard, deep strokes the skin on his cock pulling back and forth the tightness beginning in his balls as his cum worked its way upwards and spurted into her hot waiting pussy.

Thrusting one last deep pump of his cock into her feeling the shuddering of his body he collapsed.

You know, Mike said to her, I am spent; I sure hope I can get it up again this evening!

Angel smiled at him and said, I have no doubt in my mind that you well, this club well show you things you've never dreamed of I bet.

They had both thought about this for a long time, and had looked on the net until they found a club suitable for both their needs.

This one catered to both their voyeuristic side as well as the exhibitionist in both of them.

Swinging was optional here, nothing was expected of you.

Dressing for the evening Angel had decided on a short, red leather halter dress. It zipped up the front and had zippers on both ends for easy acess. Black stockings and a black lace garter complimented the dress while leaving her bottom free of confinement. Her shoes were 3-inch stiletto heels that showed of her small feet and made her legs look longer then they were.

Mike was wearing dark jeans, a soft camel colored silk shirt, that just made you want to reach out and touch him.

Arriving at the club they gave their names and reservation numbers to the gentlemen at the front door, have a nice evening, Angel heard one say as they walked in.

Looking around everything appeared quite normal. Like any other club. Couples sitting at tables, some dancing, rubbing up against one another. Mike and Angel headed towards the bar and decided to each start out with a shooter, and then ordered drinks. Watching some of the other tables near by Angel noticed one table in particular with 4 people sitting at it. While she watched another man approached the table, and sat down. No sooner had he ordered a drink than the women next to him was stroking his lap under the table. The next thing that happened was hid large massive cock was let out of his jeans and the woman leaned over to lick it.

Mike! Do you see what that woman is doing? Angel asked, God ya! Mike replied, staring, mesmerized by the woman’s bobbing head. The guy getting his cock sucked was leaning slightly back in his chair eyes closed enjoying the blowjob he was receiving.

The woman’s tongue was licking, running up it up and down, swirling it in her mouth, cupping the head of his cock and gently licking under the rim,... this was heaven.Looking around now you could see subtle things taking place around most of the tables, even at the wall in the back 2 men could be seen fondling the breasts of a very pretty blonde.

God! This was wonderful! Watching everyone in the room was making both Mike and Angel so hot!

Suddenly Angel felt hands massaging her breasts threw her dress, Mike had decided he was not waiting any longer as he slowly unzipped her dress in the front to suck them. Feeling her pushing towards him made his cock start to rise in his jeans, God Mike I am so wet! Put your hands

on my pussy baby....feel me! Slowly he let his hands roam up her legs and to the soft warm v that was shaved so smooth and close just for him.

The wetness he found there was amazing! He had known she loved watching other people but had never realized how exited it could make her. Moving his head further down he opened the bottom of the zipper to her waist and lowered his head. Slowly she felt his tongue at the crease of her upper thigh and it was all she could do not to pull his head down tight into her

pussy. Angel wanted to cum so bad! Gently his tongue moved... maddeningly... back and forth, never quite making the contact she craved. Finally she could stand no more and pulled his mouth directly into her dripping pussy, baby, she moaned, please! suck my clit! I need to feel your lips on my clit!

Mike loved the taste of her; he licked and sucked her using his hands to knead her ass.

Mikes cock was now rock hard in his jeans and straining to be let loose, quickly he opened his zipper to relieve some of the tension he was feeling while he sucked Angel’s pussy.

Angel was pulling Mike's face closer, holding him there whispering to him that she loved his mouth on her, loved to cum on his face when to Mikes shock he felt another pair of hands on his cock stroking it, god! It felt incredible!

Soft smooth hands, fingers, mixed with some type of oil were stroking his cock and now moving on to his balls!

Mike couldn't look, Angel was on the verge of cumming and was demanding him to bite her clit while she came, suddenly Angel was exploding in his mouth, rocking against him, moaning as she came .God Mike, I don't know if I have ever cum so hard before! Angel exclaimed.

Now Mike wasn't sure how Angel was going to feel about the set of hands wrapped around his cock, uhhhh baby? Mike asked.. Angel looked down at Mike and saw the woman on his other side stroking his cock and balls, and all she could do was stare.

It looked so amazing to see him being fondled by another woman and oddly enough she didn't feel in the least bit jealous, just exited. Smiling into Mikes face Angel just sat back and massaged his shoulders and back while the woman kept stroking him, watching precum run down his cock and over her hands. He was looking at Angel now, noticing her exitement, feeling her moving behind him.

I want to fuck you Mike, I need to feel your cock in me! Moving from behind Mike, Angel watched his face, she was going to sit over top of his cock, straddle him and the woman on her left looked into her face for confirmation that it was ok to still touch, Angel nodded to her and smiled.

While the other woman held Mike's cock straight up for her, Angel slowly lowered her pussy down taking all of him inside of her. God! This felt so good, Mike's cock, the woman’s fingers, they had never left, she could feel them gripping mikes cock and moving up against her pussy and she lowered down.

Ooohhhh Man, Angel! This is so good! I feel like I could cum already! Mike moaned.

Suddenly Mike felt the hands release his cock,

He felt a twinge of disappointment at first then he felt something totally different..... As Angel pumped up and down on his cock, on her up stride he felt a tongue!!

Oh My God! He could not believe this was happening to him! Being fucked so hard by his lover and in turn feeling another woman's tongue licking his cock, and sucking his balls!

Never in his life had he imagined this kind of pleasure!

Angel couldn’t believe it either; as she pumped her lover she could feel the woman’s mouth and tongue licking Mikes cock and her pussy as well! , Sending shocks threw her entire body.

Mike slid down slightly in his chair so he was hanging over the edge just a bit giving the unknown woman more to suck, spreading his legs wide her mouth took his balls completely into her mouth, rolling them gently, while pressing the spot just behind them with her thumb. This was almost too much for him! Angel started to scream, bouncing up and down squeezing his cock into her as she started to cum, before Mike knew it the tongue around his balls moved back and was licking his ass! Probing him with her tongue, even going so far as to enter him!! Right then feeling these two women ravaging him was more then he could stand.. He looked into Angels face he moaned god baby! this is it I gotta cum!!

Before he knew what was happening Angel jumped off his cock and held onto his cock tightly pumping his cum all over the other woman's face!! Wow! His cum just kept spurting on her, his body jerking as he came; never had he imagined sex like this!

Leaving the club that night both Mike and Angel knew this had been a very special time for them, not an everyday thing but a treat, one they would be giving each other again someday!

Baby, I love you,.. Angel murmured to Mike kissing him gently as they rode back to the hotel in the cab, I love you too sweetie, mike whispered back to her in the darkness.