Trying Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

"Yes!" someone shouts from the back of the room.

"Brava!" someone else responds immediately.

Greyson applauds enthusiastically from the dock and this induces a smattering of supportive cheers, yells and hand-clapping that ends up reverberating through the room as everyone except the prosecuting team and the vaguely amused-looking judge rise to their feet. We can all hear the applause echoing outside the room in the corridors and when someone throws open the window we hear it in the streets of downtown Kingston as well.

Then slowly I hear it. The wild cacophony of the ovation takes form, and emerges into the room as a chant.

"Free them! Free them! Free them! Free them!"

I blush deeply and I see the judge's smile broaden, catlike, just as I lower my gaze, embarrassed by the attention. Maybe, what Greyson says is true; blushing really does enhance my looks.

I glance at Greyson and see a strange, proud smile on his face. We know that whatever happens, our relationship has just changed. I have finally got his message. I have learned how to please him at last.

The prosecution's case unravels very quickly after this. The jury acquits Greyson and me and awards us substantial damages for the inconvenience to which we have been put. We can leave Earth now to live elsewhere if we choose to do so, but somehow I do not think that we will if the decision is left solely up to Greyson. I know that I will argue my point with him that it would be best for us to start over somewhere else. Somehow I know that if I time my petition well, and am suitably provocative, I will win this argument. I picture myself braless in my yellow tube top and matching short, tight shorts that reveal my unclad camel toe when I ask him. I suppress a smile lest he know what I'm up to.

We leave the court together, holding hands; still skyclad. I want to leave by a discrete side entrance since, despite everything, my fat body still embarrasses me terribly now that I have come down from the adrenalin high of the courtroom appearance. However, Greyson will have none of it. He signals to the waiting television and newspaper reporters that we are prepared to give statements. Before he does this though, Greyson claims me immediately in a tight public embrace. He does not want there to be any doubt that I belong with him. The crowds cheer their approval as he leans down and claims my mouth in a long, lingering kiss before turning to face everyone.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers