Trying to Come

Story Info
Johns wife does everything she can think of to help him come.
1.6k words
3.98
82.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my best friend Roger's bathroom, ramming my dick down my wife's throat and I just couldn't come. My wife was taking breaks every few minutes when her jaw would get too tired. Each time I got closer and closer to coming, but just couldn't get there.

"You okay in there?" Roger's wife, Dianne yelled to us through the door.

"We're okay. Tom drank a little much, I'm taking care of him," my wife yelled back.

"Let me know if you need anything," Dianne offered. She's a wonderful host. The alcohol I had been consuming all night was the main reason I couldn't come, but Dianne was also partly to blame.

My wife, Lucy, is very competitive. She never gives up on anything. At this point, I was ready to give up, but she wouldn't let me. "You keep shoving your cock down my throat, honey." She's the only woman I've been with who could swallow my whole cock. To finish it off, she licks my balls when I'm all the way in. And she's fast too. If I closed my eyes it would feel just like fucking a pussy. But I never close my eyes. The sight of a woman's head on your cock is just too beautiful.

"Mmmm," she was moaning for my benefit. "I want you to shoot all your come right down my throat." She said in a nasty girl voice. "Or would you rather come all over my face, baby?" She said sweetly.

"I want to cover you all over and I want you to eat it up with your fingers."

"That sounds so good," she said.

Lucy was fingering her pussy with one hand and using the other to hold me up to her face.

"Aren't you going to come for me, sweetie?" she asked.

"I don't know if I can."

"You want to watch me play with myself for a little while?" She sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. She played with one of her tits with one hand while she rubbed herself with her other. I stood over her and stroked my cock vigorously. Her lips quivered as she neared orgasm.

"I want you to fuck me, baby, fuck me now," she said.

I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around. Her hands gripped the curtain rod as I jackhammered in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

She screamed as she came. She isn't normally so loud but she said she couldn't control herself. I still hadn't come.

"Let me lick myself off of you," she said. "I love tasting my pussy on you. Do you like it when I clean you off like this?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"My jaw is tired and my pussy is too sensitive from that incredible orgasm you just gave me. What can we do to make you come?" she asked. "Do you want to put it up my ass?"

At first I didn't believe she had said that. We had never had anal sex before. When the subject came up she always ducked it as soon as possible, or objected profusely. This situation had brought something out in her.

She grabbed some lubricant from the medicine cabinet and spread it all over my cock. It felt really good. It was a warming lubricant and my cock was heating up. Then she put it on her fingers. She turned away from me, bent all the way over and rubbed her fingers into her asshole. That was a sight I had wanted to see for over five years.

"Come here, baby. Put it in my ass." She said. I didn't hesitate. I slid in cautiously but easily.

She let out a high pitched squeal of pleasure. Her ass was so tight. "This must be what you felt like as a virgin." I told her. I sped up the fucking.

"You'd have to ask Roger," she said. Whenever she mentions that I immediately get a picture in my head of the two of them together. I get jealous but it also turns me on. A little bit of anger can be a good thing when you're fucking sometimes. I started fucking her harder. Sweat dripped from my forehead onto my nose. I wiped it back into my hair with my right hand, and bucked harder and harder.

"It's still not working," I said.

"I have an idea," she said. She slid off of me and told me to sit on the tub.

She rubbed my cock with her hand and the sucked on it. She spit a little. "It's bitter," she complained. After she got it wet with spit, she stroked my cock and started sucking on my balls. She licked them all over. Then she had me stand up. I stood in front of her, facing the other way as she jacked me harder. Then she buried her face in my ass and did something I never thought she would do. She licked my anus. My cock twitched wildly when she did that. I couldn't believe I still wasn't coming.

"Do you like it when I tongue your asshole, sweetie?" She was moving her tongue in and out.

"That feels so good."

She was making slurping noises and stroking my cock wildly when Dianne came back to the door. "Are you sure you guys are okay in there?"

"Go over there." Lucy whispered. She pointed to behind the door. "I'm going to talk to Dianne for a second."

She opened the door a crack. Dianne must have been surprised to see my wife was totally naked. I obviously wasn't sick after all. My wife whispered something to her and Dianne came into the bathroom.

It was a little awkward at first, my wife and I standing naked in front of a fully clothed Dianne. But Dianne is a very beautiful and confident woman, she didn't bat an eye when she came in and that helped me stay relaxed.

She told us we had been in here an hour and that she would like to help somehow. I was blatantly staring at her large tits through her low cut cotton top while stroking myself. I could only imagine where this was going to go.

My wife giggled like a school girl. She kissed Dianne square on the mouth. As far as I knew, this was the first time she had ever kissed a woman.

Dianne reciprocated and then appeared to be taking charge. She pushed Lucy up against the wall and played with my wife's breasts. Then she lowered her head to Lucy's chest. Lucy lifted Dianne's shirt a little and unclasped her bra. In a few motions, Dianne removed her shirt and shimmied out of her pants and panties to get completely naked.

She moved her head toward Lucy's pussy but Lucy stopped her. "I can't right now. It's too sensitive. Will you suck Tom's dick? I want to watch."

Lucy stood back as Dianne took me in her mouth. Dianne didn't say anything about the taste, god knows all the different flavors that were on my dick at that point. I reached down and played with Dianne's mountainous tits as she was doing this. I looked at my wife to make sure she was okay with everything. She was sitting on the tub, watching us, playing with herself gently. There was a puddle below her pussy.

"Come sit on my lap, Dianne," Lucy said.

Dianne went over to Lucy and sat on her lap. Lucy pulled Dianne's legs apart. "I want to watch you fuck her." I fucked Dianne while she was on my wife's lap and my wife was playing with her tits. This was unbelievable.

After a few minutes my wife couldn't take it anymore. "Somebody needs to either fuck me or lick my pussy right now." Dianne turned around to lick my wife's pussy while I fucked her doggy style. I fucked her pussy just like I had my wife's ass only minutes before.

My wife orgasmed and sprayed pussy juice all over Dianne's face. I knew how startled Dianne must have been and that pushed me over the edge. I grabbed her tits from behind as I gushed spasm after spasm of come inside of her.

Dianne still needed her turn to come. She sat back against the wall and played with her pussy a little. I was too exhausted to move, but I was enjoying the view. My wife dutifully moved down to Dianne's pussy. I saw the back of her head moving around, and heard the slurping noises of my come and Dianne's pussy juices as my wife licked and sucked away.

Dianne rolled her head back apparently about to come when there was a knock at the door. "You guys okay in there?" It was Roger.

"Don't stop," Dianne whispered, desperately. She yelled to Roger, "yes, we'll be out in a minute. Tom isn't feeling too well."

"Okay," he said. I wondered if he suspected anything.

Dianne's body trembled when the orgasm hit. Her large breasts bounced up as her upper body shuddered with the force of a thunderbolt. When it subsided she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Then a fit of girlish giggles swept over her and my wife joined in as well. I practically giggled myself, I was grinning large.

"How did that come about?" Dianne asked.

"Well, after my husband here couldn't come from drinking to much and fucking you this afternoon, we tried just about everything I could think of. Then you showed up and it just seemed like a good idea."

"You knew about that?" I asked her.

"Of course."

"And you're okay with it?"

"It's only fair. What do you think Roger and I were doing while you two were off thinking you were being so sneaky?"