Tryst with my Chinese Darlings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I stop, darling. Shall I pull out my fingers?"

I was still slowly pumping both the fingers. She was whimpering and shaking her head. I resumed pumping in her pussy and kept the pressure in her ass also. I flexed my fingers to dilate her ass hole. She sobbed as the pressure on her rim increased. "Oh! No..no..no..nooo!"

"OK, baby doll. I'm stopping and removing my fingers."

She turned her head back and looked at me in the eyes. I could see pain reflecting in her eyes. Then she bravely whispered, "Wait, please."

I stopped all movement in her ass but kept on slowly pumping in her pussy. I let the fingers of my other hand on her clit and pressed it. She moaned as my fingers touched her sensitive clit. I flicked my fingers on her clit and she continued moaning. She looked back at me and nodded her head.

I started to pump my fingers in her ass and slowly she relaxed and started to mew. I pumped a little faster and she whimpered. Then she started to push her ass back as my fingers plunged forward. She was still whimpering in pain. I could see the pain in her eyes. I flexed my fingers and she whimpered loudly. I dilated her ass hole three times continuously and she cried out, "Oh! it pains. Don't stop, Uncle."

I pumped fast in her pussy and continuously flicked her clit till she was moaning with passion. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and my fingers out of her ass. She gasped as she realized what was to come next. I removed the protection from my cock. She looked back at me and held my gaze. She saw nothing but love for her in my eyes. I applied copious amount of Vaseline to her rim and pushed some in with my finger. Then I applied the same to my engorged cock and lined it on her ass hole and looked at her. I slowly pushed my bulbous tip till it expanded her rim and then I pushed it in. She cried out and I caressed her ass with my hands.

"It's in, baby. It's nearly over, my darling."

I held her hips with both my hands and slowly pushed in. Application of Vaseline probably reduced the friction but the thickness of my cock was too much for the small ass of my darling baby doll. She was sobbing with pain. I applied more Vaseline to the shaft as I pushed it in slowly. I bottomed out in her ass.

I stopped all movement but kept on caressing her ass. She got used to the heaviness in her ass. I slowly started pulling my cock back an inch and push it back in. She turned around and put her head on the pillow. I slowly increased my pumping and she quietly moaned. My tempo increased and she gamely pushed back with her ass. Soon overcoming her pain, she was matching me push for push. I put one finger in her pussy and massaged her sensitive spot. She cried out, "Ahhhh! Yessss!" and bucked.

I kept on pumping in her ass and kept her strung up by continuously rubbing her sensitive spot. She orgasmed and whimpered with pleasure. My pumping in her tight ass got me to the edge as well I was ready to come. I gave one strong heave and came in her ass in copious quantity. I spurted many times as I kept on pumping. My darling was whimpering in ecstasy. As I softened I pulled out of her ass and she gave a loud sob.

I held my darling in my arms and caressed her perspiring body. I kissed her tenderly and kept on saying, "It's over, baby. It's OK now."

She hugged me tight and cried on my chest. I licked her tears and kissed her cheeks till her tears stopped. She looked at me and said, "Oh! Uncle, it was very painful. But I enjoyed in the end. Oooh! I'll be sore for a week there."

She kissed me and pushed her tongue in my mouth. Then she said, "Did I make you happy, Uncle? You always wanted to do me there, wasn't it?"

I felt such a feeling of tenderness for my little darling. I kissed her and clasped her to my heart. I couldn't utter a word. She sacrificed her most private, her most sacred part of her body just to make me happy. My heart filled up and I had tears in my eyes. She wiped them and kissed me.

We lay quietly in each other's arms for nearly an hour.

She stirred as evening was approaching. Soon we would be leaving for her grandparents' home. She kissed me and said, "Uncle, please make love to me. I don't know if there will be a next time."

I saw love for me in her eyes. I nodded and straddled her chest, keeping my weight on my knees. I stroked my cock a few times and touched it to her lips. She kissed the tip, moved back my foreskin a little and flicked my slit with her tongue. It shot an electric sensation through my cock. She licked and sucked in my cock. Her ministrations brought it to full arousal. I got on my knees and started to make love to her mouth. Her mouth was drooling. I pulled out, and lay down by her side in opposite direction. She put my cock back in her mouth and I started to lick her pussy. My finger started to torture her clit as my tongue lapped her wetness. She was whimpering with pleasure and ready to receive my cock. I positioned myself between her legs, rolled on protection, and raised her knees till they touched her chest. Her pussy opened up to me. I could see her pink inner pussy lips wet and glistening. I brought my cock to her opening and entered her.

She sighed with pleasure. I started pumping softly and soon the tempo increased. She was moaning with pleasure. I kept pressure on her clit with my fingers as I pumped in her. She was squirming and whimpering. She orgasmed twice before I was ready to unload.

"Will you take it in your mouth, my darling?"

She was in throes of passion and nodded her head. I increased the tempo and when I was on the verge of spurting, pulled out, quickly removed the protection, and put it in her mouth. I spurted the moment her mouth closed on my cock. She gulped down as fast as I was spurting. When I finished, she licked me clean with her tongue and mouth.

Then we lay quietly together, realizing that it could probably be our last time together. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'll always miss you, Uncle. Especially in bed."

"Oh! baby doll. Your Uncle will always miss you. Everywhere. You have given me everything a woman can give a man."

We got dressed and headed to her grandparents.

*********

On the way to her grandparents' home I said, "Cheer up, sweetheart, unless you want people to notice you're not as happy as a new bride-to-be is supposed to be. Let us be happy for all the good times we had. No more moping. OK?"

Suddenly she cheered up. "Yes, Uncle. There is no need for sadness. We had lovely times together and let's always think of that."

We entered the home and were greeted by everyone there. My darling looked her usual cheerful self. Soon we were discussing about the places she took me to. Of course, Alice and Kerry did the interpretations. Alice soon realized that we did not visit any place in the afternoon. She looked at me and gave a mysterious smile which Kerry caught on.

The meal again was a simple fare. I enjoyed the food in a homely atmosphere. There were a few relatives around, while the others were spread around with other relatives. We later had tea.

They would be busy tomorrow, what with the wedding ceremony and leaving for honeymoon. It was agreed that someone would bring me to the wedding venue as the bride and her mother would be busy.

Then Kerry said, "Mum, why don't you drop Uncle off at his hotel?"

Alice looked at her, sighed, and agreed.

Alice came up with me and hugged me as soon as the door closed. I held her to me tenderly and kissed her. We were, soon, in the throes of passion. I wanted to make sweet love to her but was not sure if she would have enough time. I didn't want her folks to think what took her so long.

I broke our kiss and looked at her. She looked back and said, "So, you did visit Kerry's special place, my dear."

My cheeks warmed. I held Alice by her face and said, "She wanted to make me happy and gave me her most sacred part. She is a lovely child, full of love."

'Yes, my dear. But you taught her about love, about giving, without asking much in return."

"My darling, both you and Kerry always gave me more than you got in return."

"What you gave me, and then to my daughter.......you will never understand. It was always more than love, more than sex, it was the way you treated us with respect, the way you always cared for our needs before your own. That made us want to give you more and more."

I clasped her to me and kissed her. Then she whispered, "Do you want to visit my special place also, my darling?"

"Alice!! Are you sure? It could be painful, you know it. You don't have to do it."

"I know. But I also know this could be my last chance. Who knows when we will meet again? Please do it, my darling," she finished in a whisper.

"OK, darling. You know I would love to do it there. Always wanted to."

"Tomorrow, after everything is over I'll come to you here. But now let me do this."

She removed my clothes and put me in her mouth. She made love to my cock with her mouth. She licked and sucked my aroused cock as she tenderly held my ball sack and squeezed it. I was in a zone of my own, unbelievable sensations going through me. Then she put my ball sack in her mouth and I hit the roof. It was sensational. She licked my ball sack and I was trembling with the excitement rushing through me.

My darling Alice brought me to boil and I spurted into her lovely little hot mouth. She kept on sucking me till I gave up my last drop.

She released my cock and came into my arms. We kissed with all the passion we could muster.

********

This is not a story about the wedding so I will dispense with the details. My lovely Kerry was soon on her way to her honeymoon and from there back to Africa. She waved at me as she drove away and I waved back.

Someone drove me back to my hotel in the evening. I had a quiet and lonely dinner later and rode up to my room. I was thinking if Alice could find time to get away. She would be busy with her departing relatives.

But my darling Alice came. I never asked what excuses she gave to whoever would have been interested.

We were soon kissing as always, with passion. She was lying in my arms. Both of us were naked and caressing each other. She was tired. I turned her on her stomach and started to massage her shoulders. She sighed in pleasure. After her shoulders I massaged her back. Then I started from her legs upwards. I took each toe in my hand and massaged it. I tugged and pressed it, and then I put the big toe in my mouth and licked it. She jerked and said, "Oh! My darling, that is so sensational."

I continued massaging her toes with my mouth and she was moaning with pleasure. I started kissing the calf of one leg while massaging the other with my hands. She was squirming and mewing. Moving up I kissed her inner thighs and she was crying out and holding my head with force. As I went up my lips found her very wet pussy and I licked away all the juices she was leaking. She was moaning louder as I increased my pressure on her pussy lips. My tongue entered her pussy and was licked her inner lips. My darling was in raptures.

I pushed my finger in and massaged her sensitive spot. She orgasmed crying out loud, "Yesssss! My dear. Ohhhh! Myyyy Goddd!"

She lay completely relaxed in my arms. Then she held my cock and stroked it, slowly increasing the tempo. I was totally hard.

I kissed her and said, "Are you sure, baby?"

She looked at me, "Yes, my darling. I'm sure. I know you'll be gentle."

I brought her up on her knees and entered her from behind. She was already wet and I pumped in her pussy smoothly. She was enjoying our love making. I applied Vaseline to my thumb and massaged her ass rim. She moaned and looked back at me. I kept on massaging her rim as I gazed at her with love. I applied more Vaseline and pushed my thumb in till it went all the way in. She flinched but her eyes did not waver from mine. I pumped my thumb slowly and moved it clock- and counter-clock wise. She was mewing. I then applied Vaseline to my index finger and brought it to her rim.

"It will pain, my Angel, but I need to use two fingers."

There was an anticipation of pain in her eyes, but she gave a slight nod.

I pushed the index finger to expand her rim and she whimpered. I caressed her ass and pushed the finger in. She cried out as the pressure increased on her rim. I started to pump my fingers slowly and she moaned with pain. She screwed her eyes shut and moaned, "Aaah!" and flexed her ass muscles to alleviate the pain. Her rim gripped my fingers tight.

I caressed her ass and said, "Relax a bit, darling."

She relaxed her rim and I dilated my fingers. She screamed out in pain, "Oh! Goddd! Oooh!" I caressed her ass and dilated my fingers once more. She cried out again and tears flowed down her cheeks.

Alice and Kerry were small-sized women with small tight asses. Pain was intense when I dilated their rims.

I wiped her tears with my fingers and lovingly caressed her cheeks. She moaned and shut her eyes. She adjusted gradually to my dilation, though the pain must be there. I pumped my fingers in her ass and slowly picked up the tempo. She was whimpering but allowing me to continue.

Then I decided to take the next step. I removed my fingers from her ass and my cock from her pussy after giving her a few pumps.

"Baby, shall I continue? Shall I put it in now?"

She looked at me with moistened eyes and whispered, "Yes."

I applied Vaseline to her rim and pushed some in with my finger. Applied Vaseline to my aroused cock and lined up with her ass. I rubbed the bulbous tip on her rim and said, "Now, baby."

I pushed in till my engorged tip passed her rim. She felt intense pain and cried out. I caressed her ass till her moans died down. I applied more Vaseline to my shaft and pushed in slowly. She was moaning as I pumped in inch by inch. I hit the bottom and my balls were touching her wet pussy. I stopped all movement and caressed her ass lovingly. Then I held her by her hips and slowly pulled out. She was whimpering. As I started pumping I continued caressing her ass and her back. I moved my hands to her sides and held her breasts and pressed them softly. She mewed as I pinched her nipples and tugged them. I softly twisted her nipples and squeezed then between my fingers. She was moving her ass and I continued pumping. I increased the tempo and she shuddered. I kept on loving her breasts and nipples. I moved one hand lower and pinched her clit. She moaned loudly.

I started to pump fast as I was near to unloading. One set of fingers on her clit, the other on her nipples and my vigorous pumping had her whimpering in pleasure and pain.

I cried out, "Baby, I'm coming," as I spurted inside her ass. I must have come a ton as one spurt after another filled her ass. She came crying, "Yesss!" as I fingered her pussy and rubbed her sensitive spot continuously.

I pulled out as I softened, and she moaned. I clasped her to me and caressed her ass lovingly. Soon she stopped trembling. I kissed her lips tenderly and she kissed back with her tongue duelling mine.

We lay together in the after glow of our passion.

I soothed her ass and whispered, "Sorry, baby for the pain."

She kissed me and whispered back, "It was painful in the beginning but afterwards it was sweet pain," and with gaiety in her voice added, "We should have tried it when we were younger!"

I hugged her with love and kissed her passionately.

"Did you enjoy my special place, my darling? Was it how you thought it will be?"

"Darling! What a thing to say. You were very brave and wonderful to offer me the most secret place a woman has. I enjoyed it very much. I'm sure you did not enjoy it much because of the pain."

"Yes, it was painful. But with you I enjoy everything," then added in a whisper, "Will you do it again tomorrow morning before I drop you at the airport?"

We went into our usual kissing session and I fingered her pussy. She came screaming in pleasure.

The next morning she did offer me her ass again and we both enjoyed it together.

12