Trysting

Story Info
A weekend with a loving couple.
876 words
3.97
22k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met them at a mutual friend's house. I was in my early 20's, they in their early 40's. Both were very attractive in a rugged, athletic way. As they left the gathering, they made a point of inviting me to join them at their weekend house in the mountains in a few days. Another friends who had spent such a weekend with them told me I was in for a treat.

He happened to give me a rundown of what to expect while we were sharing a big double ended dildo and mutually masturbating each other. We enjoyed a shuddering climax together a few moments later.

I arrived at their "cabin" in time for a late supper with wine. Afterwards, I was invited to join them in the hot tub.

Their naked bodies did not disappoint me. Both men were as lean and athletic looking naked as was implied fully dressed. Their cocks were as strong and sure as the rest of their bodies, and I easily imagined the eroticism of their couplings. An unbidden(or maybe not) image of slick manhood penetrating succulent anal flesh and geysers of creamy love nectar flashed in my mind as we made our way to the tub.

More wine flowed, as did the conversation which eventually turned to the subject of sex. They were keenly interested in what kinds of sexual experiences I had been able to indulge in, what kinds of things I liked. Before long, the three of us were pressed tight together, our mouths pressing together while their hands caressed my cock and their fingers found my opening.

We eventually made our way to the bedroom. Jim moved behind me and held me in a warm embrace, his long, thick cock upright between my ass cheeks while Dave lay back on the bed. As we watched, Dave took a dildo from the night stand, lubed it up lovingly and then slowly inserted it in his beautiful pucker hole.

The look on his face was one of near orgasmic ecstasy as he slowly pistoned the toy in and out of his fuckhole with one hand while very slowly masturbating with his other, lube slicked, hand.

Occasionally Jim would reach around and caress my rock hard love stick, and I thought that it was only a matter of course that he would impale me with his own, but then he whispered in my ear.

"You don't get to fuck tonight. When he's ready, Dave will ask you to slide my cock into him, and you can watch us fuck. If you're a good boy, he'll cum in your mouth when I'm fucking him. Would you like that?"

I almost swooned, even though I was profoundly disappointed that no cock would be in my ass, on this night, anyway.

"Oh, yes!" All I could muster was a whisper, my throat was so dry from excitement.

Dave was holding a hand out to us, and we both went to the bed. He took my hand and guided it to the dildo.

"Fuck me with it for a bit." he commanded, and I did. At the same time, I took Jim's cock in my mouth and the three of us were one.

At Dave's urging, I withdrew the toy from his love hole, slathered some lube on Jim's big shaft, and as they met in embrace I guided manhood to manflesh, and then watched in erotic fascination as Jim's big cock slid smoothly into Dave's slick fuck hole until he was balls deep and Dave's legs were wrapped around him.

Their fucking was intensely erotic, made even more so by their years together. Their mouths locked together in a minutes-long kiss as Jim pumped his cock in and out of Dave's anal sanctuary. When he finally came, Jim rose up and roared with pleasure as he drove his hot jism deep into his lover, and then kept pistoning as his lover urged him on crying "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me!"

Subtly they shifted position without missing a stroke and then Dave commanded me to take his cock in my mouth.

"Suck me! I'm going to cum!"

When my mouth wrapped around his big, purple cockhead, his love nectar spewed forth in a hot gusher, filling my mouth and spilling down my cheeks. I sucked at his climax eagerly, rejoicing with every pulsing jet of cream that issued forth.

I sucked him dry and then the three of us were kissing intensely, sharing the treasure of his loins with our tongues. As we knelt their on the bed, a finger found my hole, and then a butt plug was shoved into my ass as their hands encircled my raging cock, followed by lips and tongues, and then I was cumming. My hot jizz slathered their hungry mouths, and when I was spent, we fell into a heap our tongues again sharing the creamy nectars we had drawn from our bodies.

A short time later, I made my way to my own bed to sleep, but sleep didn't come until I had feverishly masturbated one more time while fucking myself with one of the dildo's in the nightstand of that bedroom. I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow might bring.