TSTC01: Cum Shy to Cum Slut

Story Info
Introduction
2.3k words
4.35
77k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slut Training ClinicCh. 01

Lucy ran a delicate hand over one of her gigantic tits, stroking the soft, smooth flesh with her fingertips. She sighed audibly as her fingers traced a circle gently around one nipple, then reached in and tweaked it hard. She bit her bright red bottom lip as she felt a familiar throbbing between her thighs. The basement was filled with the sound of grunts and moans, viscous fluids dripping to the floor, and the distant bass of music blaring in the club above. The term basement was perhaps misleading – yes the room was underground but, in the main room at least, the walls were decorated with thick purple curtains. There were carpets and rugs, but they had been removed for the evening's activity. It was a Friday, which meant that most of the week's subjects, patients, clients, whatever you wished to call them, were on their final day of training. Lucy loved Fridays – it was often the day when things became their most depraved, disgusting and violent at The Slut Training Clinic. If events in the main room bored her she would stroll around the various smaller 'private' rooms and check on the various sessions occurring there, but most weeks she could be found sat in her throne at the end of the main room - watching the tests, therapy, services, whatever you wished to call them, being performed. That evening was no exception.

In the centre of the room before her, two dead eyes stared up at her with a combination of empty headed lust and almost animal longing. As Lucy watched a thick river of cum slid down the girl's upside-down face from her open mouth and became caught in her short black hair. The girl's entire face in fact was pretty much coated in thick cream, leaving her an almost expressionless mask of spent jizz. Her large, bruised tits were equally drenched, sending clumps of man mayonnaise falling to the ground each time they jiggled. The subject was laying on her back, her head tipped backwards. Beneath her an athletically built black man with short cropped hair was slowly, but roughly, fucking her asshole. Kneeling before her another man – handsome, Italian and well hung, forced inch after inch of his huge cock deep into the subject's gaping pussy. She grunted absent-mindedly with each thrust until the Italian slid his thick meat from her inside her and smiled, spanking her clit several times with the flat of his hand.

"You want it back girl?" he laughed. "You want my cock back in that busted hole?"

"Please! Please! Fuck me! Don't stop! Use me like a fucking whore!" she moaned desperately. Pushed on by her filthy mouth, the black man assaulting her asshole picked up the pace – rhythmically pounding her curvy ass into submission. He grunted with each thrust, forcing himself deeper and deeper.

When the Italian did not immediately return to fucking her cunt, the subject's voice grew more aware, filled with primal lust. "FUCK MY WORTHLESS HOLE LIKE YOU HATE ME!"

"If that's what you want?" he replied, reaching out and roughly groping her glazed tits. "Because I was thinking I might try and doubling up on that asshole with Luther."

Her eyes shone bright again.

"Do it! Double fuck my asshole! Fucking split me in half!"

The floor beneath her was flooded several inches deep with spunk, despite the gurgling drain less than a foot away. The drain was a necessity – it made it far easier for the girls to clean the floors, but Lucy was secretly hoping that once her final training session was complete and the pair of gargantuan cocks currently piston-fucking her asshole had been removed, the subject would be desperately licking the stone floor clean. At least she would if her training had been effective. If not then Lucy would have to convince the girl's boyfriend that another week was necessary. Her pussy tingled with excitement at the concept, and she felt her inch long nipples hardening. Lucy reached down and stroked her soaked cunt through her tiny black panties, driven on by her lust she moaned.

"You want more you little slut? You want more cum in your worthless fuck holes?"

The subject's eyes flickered with life for a moment – hungry for what was being offered, desperate for it even. She opened her mouth to speak, then gagged, wretched, and hurled up close to a half-gallon of spunk over her own face.

"More! Please! More! Ruin me!" she managed to moan before shuddering with orgasm and hurling another load over her own face.

It would have been disgusting if she had eaten anything other than cum in the last five days. As it was it just made Lucy hornier to watch the thick cream pour down the upper-half of the subject's face, cling to her hair in lumpy strands, then drip to the floor.

***

The two had arrived at the clinic a week ago. Lucy had been sipping a Bloody Mary and nursing a hangover from the night before when the front door club had opened. By night Atmos was a swinging dance club, during the day it was quiet and dark.- a place for the various members of The Slut Training Clinic which lay in the expansive basement below to get a quiet drink and read the newspapers. Soft jazz was pouring from speakers around the room, the only sound other than the occasional clink of glassware as the bartender cleaned up nearby.

The two figures who had slipped into the club that afternoon were new, Lucy watched them nervously eyeing the huge empty dance floor, searching the dark corners for a familiar face who might see them entering such a notorious venue. Everyone in the city knew about Atmos, and the basement below. It wasn't so much that Atmos was a cover for the clinic, rather the two were irreversibly linked. It was no coincidence that many of the patrons who intended to visit Atmos "just once – as a joke, like just to see what it's like," ended up returning over and over again before finally mustering the courage to descend the dark stairway to the basement on an Amateur or Anything Goes night. The man of the couple was relatively average looking – tall, a slight belly, nice hair cut and dark stubble. The corners of his lips were curled into a cute smile, clearly aroused by thought of whatever it was that him and his partner were there to do. He wasn't bad looking, but between her stunning body and position of power in the club/clinic, Lucy was used to her pick of the litter.

The girl was different, slightly more attractive than her partner. Her hair was styled into a short dark pixie cut which framed a dark face with thick, pouting lips and deep brown eyes. She was dressed in a leather dress at three o'clock in the afternoon, which made Lucy more than a little amused, but also more than a little horny as her eyes panned over the girl's ample breasts and curvy ass. Suddenly aware she was being visually undressed, the girl shyly averted her eyes to the ground, and gave Lucy a slow twirl.

"Lucy?" the man said, approaching with his hand out held.

"Yes, pleased to meet you," she replied – taking his hand in her own, but never removing her eyes from the girl's body.

"I was wondering if we could have a quiet chat somewhere."

"Absolutely," Lucy purred, the remnants of her hangover evaporating with each twirl of the girl before her. She could feel both staring at her as she stood, but she was used to it.

She was an impressive figure. Tall for a girl, she tended to tower over most of the women who came through the doors, handy for instantly establishing the power dynamic which was to last for their entire week at the clinic. Her skin was flawless, almost abnormally clear, and the colour of honey. Her hair was long, thick and blonde, curling ever so slightly at the ends which trailed close to her buttocks. Her eyes were a dark forest green and seemed to glow in the centre of her face above a pair of full, red lips. Her legs were long, and curvy, leading up to an ass that was much larger than her frame would suggest it to be. Her tits though. They were what people noticed. Her mammoth jugs were the envy of women everywhere. Sure, for some they were TOO big, but the vast majority of those who claimed it to be the case would have killed for a pair like hers. They defied physics, not only with their vast size but from how they seemed to hang pert and proud despite their immense weight. Lucy had never experienced any discomfort from them, and one quick suck, pinch, lick or nibble on the mammoth nipples was usually enough to get her tight shaved pussy dripping.

Though she primarily used it to organise matters relating to The Clinic, the office was a pleasantly decorated and professional room on the top floor of the building. Lucy sat in a black leather chair behind a desk topped by a computer screen. Her giant jugs rested atop the wood, causing the desk to creak with their heft.

"Take a seat," she said, smiling faintly at the look of complete awe in the girl's face as she stared at Lucy's tits with glazed eyes. "What can we do for you?"

"Well," the man said, having to tear his eyes away from her chasm cleavage. "We're here because I think my girlfriend Sofie here is a slut who needs training."

"Is that true?" Lucy asked, her eyes on the girl.

"Yes," she said shamefully.

"We heard that there was a ....clinic...of some kind....beneath Atmos," her boyfriend continued.

"Okay," Lucy said, tapping away at the keyboard on the desk, brining up various forms, legal documents and consent forms. "What is it that you need training in?"

"She's disgusted by semen. It's like a phobia." he stated matter of factly.

"I love being fucked. I love sucking cock. But I won't let guys finish anywhere near me unless he's wearing a condom." Sofie said suddenly, her voice breathy and soft. Her eyes became distant for a moment.

"Okay, well that's certainly something we can help with," Lucy purred, her mind picturing some of the torrid scenes she could instigate, just how far she could push the shy, elfin-looking girl before her. How good she would look with a huge throbbing cock in her mouth and a load of cum on her coffee coloured tits. The training regime at the clinic was different every time – specially suited to each client's needs, but the regime was always brutal, often violent and nearly always involved a lot of being fucked. It was not unusual for people to approach her when they were horny, playing some kind of couple's game, and immediately shy away from the idea once they got home and tended to each other's needs. Over the years however she had developed somewhat of a second sense for determining who was for real, and who was just horny, and when she saw that Sofie had yanked up the base of her cocktail dress and was sliding two fingers rhythmically in and out of her cunt, circling her clit with her thumb, she immediately started taking her seriously. "I need to fill out a sort of mission objective – something that summarises why you are here."

"I want to be like those filthy sluts in porn," Sofie purred.

"Well, you're certainly not shy," Lucy smiled.

"I want to be drenched in cum and begging for more, licking up every drop," Sofie uttered without warning. "I can't stand it in real life...but I want it so bad in theory. I want to be tied up and used as a cum dump. I want do be a fucking bukkake queen. I want it hot, thick, and all over me."

"Okay," Lucy smiled, clearing her throat as she felt her own juices flowing. "I'll need some contact details, names, billing info etc. Then I'll write up a specialist regime, get in contact with some of our other trainers, and email everything you need over. As long as the forms are signed and the payments are sorted, you'll begin on Monday..." She watched as Sofie fucked herself harder and harder with her fingers, filling the room with soft gushing slurps. "Mmm, on second thought I think I might take your training on personally. But I warn you, once the process begins, it cannot be stopped. How about for the training objective I put...'Cum Shy to Cum Slut."

"Yes! Make me a cum slut!" Sofie moaned. Whilst she continued assaulting her cunt with one hand, the other leapt to the top of her cocktail dress and bared one round breast. She groped herself hard, licked her fingertips then pinched the nipple and shuddered. She closed her eyes and Lucy moved to watch as Sofie started using four fingers.

"Is this wrong? Am I allowed to be like this up here?" she said, her voice shaking with the effort.

"Of course, its nice to meet someone so forward about their training. I should warn you both though, have a long think if this is what you really want. The training is always intensive. It can change who you are. If you want me to make you a Filthy. Little. Cum. Slut. Then that's what you will be for the rest of your life. A filthy. Little. Cum. Slut."

Sofie shivered, twitched. Tightly kneaded her bare breast and let out a single long moan as her orgasm crashed over her. Lucy smiled. She was going to have fun with Sofie.