Tube Creature

Story Info
A fleshy gummy opening without any teeth only some ridges.
1.2k words
3.84
35.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time that Dr. Smith allowed Mark inside his laboratory. He has been working for him for 6 months already; Mark needed the extra money to go to college. He usually cleans the doctor's mansion and runs some errands for his research.

Then one day Dr. Smith asked Mark if he wants to work full time for him, double his pay.

The scientist needed Mark to stay over and help him in his experiments. Mark though "Hell Yeah! Free food and lodging."

Dr. Smith, however, warned him not to tell anyone about his experiments. Mark promised he won't.

The laboratory was under the mansion. Mark was led to the center of the room. There was a metal table, in it was a bucket-sized glass tube. Inside was a creature, the size of a basketball ball. It looked organic and fleshy; it was an embryo according to the scientist. On top of the glass tube was a cryogenic spray, it constantly ejects liquid nitrogen on the open lid to the creature. It supposed to chill the creature the doctor explains.

"This is an experiment I am working on; it needs to be fed every six hours. I bring it to the incubator for waking when it needs to eat" Dr. Smith pointed across another table.

"After 3 minutes it should start to wriggle, carefully drop the liquid on its mouth."

"The feed is in the bottles on the fridge. After feeding it, carefully scoop it up with gloves on and put it back on the glass tube. Place it back to the cryogenic chamber, clear?"

Mark nodded in understanding.

The scientist had Mark follow him on the corner of the room where the locker was. He showed him his laboratory suit, mask, and gloves. He told Mark to always wear then when working on the lab.

On the next days, Mark assisted in the routine of feeding the creature. Every time Dr. Smith would have him hold the bottled feed right above the mouth of the creature on the incubator. He was fascinated every time.

Mark noticed that the creature is actually a slug-like; it would uncurl as it gets warmed on the incubator, the flesh like skin would become exaggerated slick with oil.

Mark got intensely fascinated by the feedings, he observed that the creature's mouth was a fleshy gummy opening without any teeth only some ridges, deeper down the gaping mouth he sees tongue like textured muscles that kept on contracting as the liquid feed was vacuumed down. This view never fails to make him horny. Good thing he was wearing the bulky laboratory suit which hid the tent in his shorts.

Mark started to get these erotic ideas when he smelled the liquid feed from the bottles. He asked the scientist what it was made of but Dr. Smith never told him. Every time he held the bottle feed down, the stench would waft to his nose. The first time Mark smelled it, he immediately thought it smelled like cum.

From then on Mark started to have weird thoughts of that fleshy slug feeding on cum of his dick. He wondered how would the slippery skin feel like... The ridges and tongue muscles contracting, creating a vacuum on his cock...Oh, God! But Mark's fear of the creature and respect for the doctor kept his sanity.

Then one morning the scientist got a call, from the sounds of their conversation it was urgent. Dr. Smith later told Mark that his fellow scientist needs him to go over to Asia about a recent discovery. He already has booked a flight and will be off this afternoon.

The two went to the scientist office and gave Mark instructions of all the things that he needs to do while he's away. Especially taking care of the embryo, throughout the conversation Mark felt really nervous and thrilled.

Mark was going to be left alone in the mansion for a week, be the master of the house and the laboratory...

6 o'clock pm. Mark's first feeding of the embryo alone, he was tense. Mark went to the laboratory donned with the lab suit and gloves.

He looked at the glass tube on the lab platform. The creature was curled up and dormant while the liquid nitrogen fumes were blowing on it.

Mark got some bottle feed, uncorked it and placed the bottle on the incubator table.

He approached the table and carefully removed the glass tube from the cryogenic spray and went over the incubator table, he cautiously tilted the glass so the creature would drop over the incubator plate gently.

Mark watched as the frozen creature got warmed up, it started to look flesh like. The pink skin started to glisten with oil. Then it started to wriggle, the creature raised its upper body up, mouth eager to receive the liquid feed.

Mark nervously looked down at the mouth a little bit closer. With the red lights of the incubator, he could see down the fleshy tube of the creature's mouth, tongue textured muscles below started to contract.

Damn! Mark thought, it's intensely erotic and is making him even harder. He could feel his heart beating thru his cock.

He tilted the bottle above the waiting mouth and the creature started to swallow the liquid. Looking down the creature's mouth, Mark could hear squishing sounds as the thick liquid reach the contracting muscles of the creature's throat.

Then Mark thought of dipping the bottle tip to the creature's mouth. He then lowered the bottle to the creature's lips. At first, it just looked like the creature was sniffing the bottle with its gummy lips, then when it felt the feed dripping from the opening the creature sensuously covered the bottle tube with its mouth.

Mark held on the bottle tightly with his right hand, he could feel it shaking as the creature's mouth vigorously suck the bottle.

The bottle was emptied in a flash, he gripped the bottle up and it was freed from the creature mouth. He looked at the creature as it continued to squirm on the incubator pan; his left gloved hand reached on his crotch brushed his raging hard-on.

Mark shook his head, trying to shake off the mesmerizing sight in front of him.

Unsure he reached the creature and placed his right hand over its mouth nervously.

The creature sensed his hand and its mouth moved to gulp his middle finger. Mark closed his eyes; he could feel the sucking movements even with the gloves on. The mouth felt tight because of the contractions... Then he suddenly felt the creature gulping more of his hands reaching to his wrist, Mark jumped back startled! He got scared and thought the creature was going to bite off his right hand.

He instantly got hold the wriggling creature, dropped it on the glass tube and placed back the glass tube moved it over the cryogenic spray. His heart was beating really fast. Mark watched as the creature started to get relaxed, it curled and slept.

Mark's desire, however, has not subsided.

Mark hurriedly got out of the lab without taking off his lab gown. He went straight to his room; he started to unbutton his gown with his still slick gloves. He removed and dropped all his clothing on the floor except his boxers. His hard-on was raging; he kneaded his bulge then eventually freed his cock. As his glove held onto his shaft, he sighted. The slime from the creature's skin felt incredible as he pumped his cock. He kept on doing this till he felt himself come. His seed squirted and drench his pubes and boxers. He was exhausted... Mark drifted to sleep.