Tuck In Your Shirt!

Story Info
Tessa might tell him that but he's the boss otherwise.
3.5k words
4.04
9.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
134 Followers

The lab's main analyzer was down. Again. What a Monday morning welcome back! Tessa had been away at another location the week before and hadn't even had time to clear out all her emails when she'd been told the machine was down. She was up to her elbows into the machine, getting it in working order again. She was almost done when through the glass walls, she saw none other than the division president in the lab office. Now there was a sight for sore eyes! From the first time she'd seen him, she'd felt an attraction to him. But he was off limits -- married.

When he'd first come to their division and he'd visited their location, but she'd been away that day. He'd been told that he was lucky. Then, people had laughed that he'd have to learn to either tuck in his whole shirt around his waist or leave it out totally as that was a pet peeve of Tessa's and she wouldn't hesitate to tuck it in for him if caught with a shirt tail half peeking out at his back.

When he'd been around after that, he'd always reach for his back and make sure his shirt was indeed tucked in whenever he'd see her. They'd laughed about it. At one point, Tessa had joked that he was no fun, that just once she'd enjoy having to tuck him in. He'd blushed and smiled and said he'd think about it. Every time he'd come to their location, he'd made sure to say hi and exchange a few words.

Sometimes, Tessa wondered if she had a thing for men in power positions. She'd also been attracted to their location's previous general manager as well as a former VP of finance. Yet, it wasn't their positions or their power she was attracted to but really, the men themselves. Other men in power positions certainly hadn't caused her to feel attracted.

Ed, the president had come through the lab and into the analyzer room. "Tessa, can we have a word?"

"Did you just walk through the lab without safety glasses?"

"Tessa, I really need to speak to you privately, can we go to your office?"

"Well, Ed, I need to get this machine going. It should only be about an hour. Can it wait until then?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well then, you'll have to talk in here. Nobody else is around so it's as private as my office."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. What's up?"

"I just got a call from Tom. He was very upset."

Tom was her former general manager. She had seen him just the week before, having been invited to do a technical audit in the location Tom was now managing in another state. The audit had gone well and Tessa wondered why, if there had been a problem, Tom would call Ed and not her current general manager.

"Was there a problem with the audit?"

"No, he was upset with what happened after the audit."

"Oh."

Tessa wondered how much Ed knew about what had happened between her and Tom. Tessa looked at Ed for signs of what he knew.

"He told me everything."

That got her attention. She put the last screw back onto the analyzer cover and turned to Ed.

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything. Now can we go to your office?"

"Why would he call you and tell you? I told him that what I do after hours is my business and my business alone. I don't appreciate him yapping like that. I expected discretion."

"He's upset, thinking he raped you or, at the very least, sexually harassed you. Did he?"

"Tell me, are you Ed his friend right now or Ed the President?"

Ed and Tom had started at the company around the same time and had become good friends. They had gone different ways with their careers with Ed making it to president ahead of Tom. Yet when Ed had come to their division and ended up as Tom's boss, there had been no jealousy, just a great working relationship. Tessa had always enjoyed seeing the two of them, not only to see their great cooperation but also, it meant two amazing men she was attracted to in the same room. But now, she needed to know, was Ed being a friend or a boss?

"Does it make a difference?"

"Yes, it does. So, which are you right now?"

"Well, Tess, I don't have a choice. If one of my employees was harassed -- or worse -- at work, I need to take action. So I guess that makes me the President right now."

"Well, Mr. President, you can relax. A, it wasn't at work. And B, it certainly wasn't rape or harassment."

"You sure? What he described sounds like he didn't give you much of a choice."

Tessa's mind immediately went back to the previous Thursday evening. After the audit had been over, Tom had invited Tessa out for dinner, saying he wanted to chat about all the people at her location and get some news. They'd talked for a few hours about this person or that. Throughout the evening, they'd flirted, just like they always had when he'd been her general manager. He'd asked her if she remembered one of the conversations they'd had before he left. Tessa had not needed any more information to know exactly what conversation he'd been referring to. About two months prior to his transfer, they'd been having a computer chat and had admitted their attraction to each other. But he'd also said that he was happily married and wouldn't stray. She'd told him that she'd respect that but that if he changed his mind, she'd like it.

Tom had simply said "I changed my mind."

They had gone back to her hotel room in silence and once in there, had barely closed the door before starting to kiss. They'd kissed for a while, Tom pinning her with his large frame against the room door. Then, he'd taken the lead. He'd pushed her down to her knees and taken out his hard cock and shoved it in her mouth rather roughly. He'd held her head and set the pace. She'd enjoyed the taste, shape and size of his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking with enthusiasm. Then, he'd pulled her up and told her to get undressed. She had quickly complied, looking forward to having him inside her. Without further talking, he'd pushed her onto the high bed and taken her from behind. He'd been a little rough but not overly so. His cock had felt great in her wet pussy as he held her hips and moved in and out in a frenzied pace. He'd come rather quickly which hadn't been a surprise to her with the way he'd fucked her. The biggest surprise had been that as soon as he'd come, he'd pulled up his pants and run out of the room without even saying a word. It hadn't been the best but it hadn't been rape either. She had wanted it and had certainly enjoyed it.

"Ed, please take your president hat off and put your friend hat on for a moment. Can you do that?"

"Tessa..."

"Seriously, Ed. What I want to say I can't say to the prez."

"Okay, okay."

"You and Tom are a lot alike, you know that? The fun banter that happens between you and me also happened between he and I when he was here. Only it was more than that and last week, being around him... it kind of made the attraction resurface and after an evening of talking about this and that, we decided to act on it. It was totally consensual."

"He said he was dominating and rough with you."

"When we got to my room, he took charge. I followed his lead. It was fine. At least until he just left without a word."

"You swear he didn't hurt you?"

"It was all consensual. In fact, given the opportunity, I'd do it again."

"Would you now?"

Tessa looked at him, and saw the look in his eyes. Was that desire? She lowered her eyes and got a glimpse of his crotch. Was it bigger than usual? It couldn't be. Could it? This conversation could not continue in plain view. She started up the analyzer and told him "This has to warm up for a while, let's go to my office."

"How do I do that without safety glasses?"

"Wait here." Tessa went to the lab office, grabbed some safety glasses and brought them back to Ed. Then, she made the trek back. Ed followed her to her office and closed the door behind him. He then turned around to find Tessa standing close to him.

"What are you really asking me? Be more specific."

"Would you really do that again?" Ed asked with a glimmer in his eyes. He was looking at her with intent.

"Be more specific" Tessa answered as she took a small step towards him, essentially closing the gap between them.

"Would you do that with anyone else?"

"You?"

"Yes, me."

"Absolutely."

There was heat between them. He reached up and pulled her into a kiss. Immediately, she responded and kissed him back. His fingers were in her hair, holding her firmly. They kissed for a few minutes and then pulled apart.

"Tessa, we can't do this here. But again, I need to ask you. Did he force himself on you? 'Cause if he did, I think I'll go over there punch him out. I can't stand the thought of him hurting you."

Tessa laughed. "You don't need to do that. I assure you it was all good. How about we send him an email to calm him down before he goes babbling to anyone else?"

So they sent an email to Tom, urging him to chill and to not share with anyone else. All was written in a way to be clear to him yet totally unclear to anyone else who would happen to read it. When they were done, Tessa asked "So, what do we do about what just happened here?"

"Well, we certainly can't continue here. I'm attracted to you and I believe you're attracted to me. Any chance you could invite me to your place?"

"Aren't you married?"

"Yes. But that part of our marriage is dead and believe it or not, my wife is actually encouraging me to find a lover. She's got a medical condition that makes sex really painful for her. We want to stay together but she knows I need more than the occasional hand job."

"I'm sorry to hear about her medical condition."

"Thanks."

There was an awkward silence between them. Ed broke the silence.

"Tessa, I like you and find you extremely attractive. And what you said earlier about discretion... it's something that is important to me too. Unlike Tom, I wouldn't even tell my best friend. Do you think you can handle that? Not ever telling anyone?"

"What I do outside work is nobody's business. I've always been extremely discreet."

Ed leaned in and kissed her again. "I want to see you tonight after work."

"I'd like that."

Tessa grabbed a pen and paper and quickly wrote down her address and directions.

"I'll be home around 5 pm."

"I'll be there around 7 pm. Take that time to have a nice bath and to shave. Everywhere. Then, wear a short skirt and a tank top. Oh, and high heels."

"Being a little bossy, aren't you?"

"Tess, what prompted me to act on my attraction was that you said you wouldn't mind repeating your experience from last week. I thought you meant the domination part. Was I wrong?"

"Being dominated is okay as long as it doesn't involve pain. I'm also not into anal. Is that okay with you?"

"Don't worry, I'm not into pain or anal either. But I do like to be the boss. Think you can handle that?"

"Oh yeah..."

Ed reached for her and pulled her to him again, claiming her lips. Tessa found herself totally turned on, knowing that later, he would make her his. When he stopped and stepped back, he said "7 pm, be ready."

Ed turned and was about to leave when Tessa noticed that his shirt was pulled out of his pants at his back. She took a step forward and put her hand in his belt, stopping him. "You can't leave my office with an untucked shirt. That is just wrong." She tucked in his shirt and then pushed him toward the door.

The rest of the day was painfully long for Tessa. To have to work and pretend nothing is going on when your body is on pins and needles, anticipating the evening ahead.... Delicious torture.

After work, Tessa drew herself a bath and did as directed, shaved everywhere. She rubbed lotion all over her body. Then, she put on the required tank top and short skirt as well as some high heels.

When 7 pm rang, her doorbell rang and Tessa practically jumped out of her skin. The anticipation had her on edge. She walked over to her door and opened it. There stood Ed with a huge smile on his face as he looked at her from top to bottom. He was obviously pleased.

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him and locked it. Then, he put his finger on her lips and said "Don't say a word. I'm the boss, remember?"

Tessa nodded.

Ed reached for her head and roughly pulled her to him. He claimed her mouth again, just like he'd done in her office earlier. Her body reacted instantly. He was an amazing kisser, taking charge yet allowing her to participate. She put her arms around him and caressed his back. His free hand reached for her breast. First, he simply covered her breast with his hand. Then, he gently squeezed her breast. What got her moaning was when he gently pinched the nipple and played with it, teasing it.

His hand let go of her breast and he reached for his own belt. He undid the belt buckle and pants and pushed them down. Then, he pushed her down and she understood that he wanted her to take him into her mouth.

She reached for him. As she pulled his cock out of his boxers, she felt him grow in her hand. Oh, how she enjoyed the feeling of a cock hardening in her hand! She gave it a lick and felt it harden even more.

"Don't just play with it, Tess, I want a blow job. A good one."

Tessa complied. She took him into her mouth and got him to full length. He was of average length and girth which was more than plenty for her to handle. She could only get a few inches in her mouth so she used her hands to rub the rest of his cock. Using her tongue, she rubbed the underside of his cock and sucked as much as she could while moving back and forth, simulating copulation.

Ed's hands made their way into her hair and he pulled her as far as she'd let him and held her there, forcing her to concentrate on using her tongue and hands on him. While the one hand was wrapped around his shaft, the other gently toyed with his testes. Ed then moved back and forth a few times and then said "Get ready to swallow."

Tessa rubbed her tongue harder under his cock and was rewarded with rope after rope of semen hitting the back of her throat. She slowed down and was gentler on him as he finished ejaculating. When he was totally done, he pulled her up and moved her to her kitchen table.

There, he pushed her back onto it. She looked at him with questions in her eyes but, remembering his warning to not say a word, she remained quiet. When her backside hit the table, he pushed her further, until she was lying on the table, her legs dangling over the edge. He lifted the short skirt and found that she had opted not to wear anything underneath. Pleased, he groaned as he dove down to lick her slit.

She let out a loud moan. Feeling his tongue part her lips and reach for her clit, Tessa wanted to lift her hips off the table but was unable to. However, sensing her need, Ed used his hands to lift her hips and press against him. He flicked his tongue on her clit faster, causing her to moan even more. There was no taking time here and they both knew it. He pressed against her and took her clit between his lips, gently sucking while flicking his tongue rapidly, pushing her over the edge. Her legs tensed up on each side of his head, her back arched and her hands flew to the back of his head, pulling his head against her core as she came hard.

He gave her only a few seconds to recover and then pulled her up from the table. He then turned her around and pushed her back down onto the table, this time face down. Without any warning, he was pushing into her. Tessa could hardly believe how quickly he'd recovered from his own orgasm just a few moments prior. But recovered he had and he was rock hard once again, moving in and out of her very wet pussy.

He grabbed her hips and moved slowly in and out of her. Then, he said "Give me your arms."

She couldn't quite picture what he wanted but reached back nonetheless. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back, forcing her to arch her back. He did so firmly yet gently and while it wasn't the most comfortable position, it wasn't all bad either. Tessa focused on the sensations of having his hard cock rocking in and out of her, causing great pleasure. After a few minutes, he pulled out and said "Take me to your room."

Tessa straightened up and lead him to her room. He had to shuffle behind her as his pants were still around his ankles. He sat on her bed and took off everything below his belt. Then, he pulled off his shirt. Tessa tried to get undressed but he stopped her.

"Don't. Come here and straddle me."

He helped her get onto his lap and sink down onto his cock. Then, he pulled the front of her tank top down and also pulled down her bra so he could access her breasts. He played with her nipples while she rocked herself on his cock. He bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling on it and making it harden. He did the same to her other nipple. Tessa arched back, giving her better access, holding on to his neck while still rocking on his cock in side her. It felt so good.

"Pull off for a second."

She complied with his request. He pushed himself onto the bed completely and laid down. Then, he asked her to straddle him again which she quickly did, dropping the heels on the floor prior to getting on him. He grabbed her hips and he moved his own hips up and down at a fast pace for a short time. Then, he pulled her down so he could play with her nipples and suck on them. Tessa was moaning again, feeling her body moving slowly but surely towards another orgasm. Yet before she could get there, he stopped and told her to turn around.

She groaned her disapproval but he just said "Do as I say. Turn around and lean on my chest with your hands. Ride up and down my cock."

She turned around, and leaned back against him and, using her legs, moved up and down his hard shaft. Soon, his hands were on her breasts and his fingers were deliciously teasing her nipples. Then, one hand snaked down and reached her pussy. With one finger rubbing her clit, Tessa knew she wouldn't last long. Moaning loudly, she sped up her movements on his cock. His finger reflected her change of pace, accelerating on her clit also.

Under her, Ed was also moaning. Yet, despite his impending loss of control, he kept his finger on her clit, rubbing, circling, pushing her towards her reward. Within moments, she came, hard. His finger stilled and his whole hand simply pressed against her pussy while she contracted her muscles around him, sending him onto his own orgasm. Tessa heard him groan beneath her. They stopped moving and just stayed there, panting. Then, he lifted her hips off and had her lay down beside him.

He gently pulled her head to his and kissed her sweetly. He cuddled with her for a while and then finally spoke.

"This was amazing. You follow instructions quite nicely."

"You make them easy to follow."

"Think you can handle more of that in the future?"

"I think so." She said, smiling.

"You do understand that I can't stay all night, right?"

"Yes, I understand."

Ed kissed her again and then got up and took a quick shower. When he was done, he sweetly kissed her and got ready to leave. Just before he got to the door, Tessa called out "Tuck in that shirt!"

neutrona
neutrona
134 Followers